Heisei Riders
67%

Total votes: 3
OOOKaiser
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Who would win? Shōwa or Heisei Riders?

Post by OOOKaiser »

I just want to see your opinions about the past riders and the present riders. My opinion is since Kuuga and Agito the Kamen Rider series have gotten a little too kiddish even though I know its for kids. But I feel that there needs to have more sadness in it. I haven't seen much of the Shōwa series much but I'm sure the Shōwa were better than Heisei Riders. One, because most of the riders in the Shōwa era didn't need forms to kick ass except for RX. Two, most of them had machine parts in them except for Black, RX, and Amazon. Three, there's no need for more explanations they're just freaking awesome.
squashy
Gabu
Dreamy: Koyomi-tan~
Favorite Actor?: Takamasa Suga
Favorite Band: Fall Out Boy
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: Chokushi no Magan
Quote: I'm full of motivation!

Re: Who would win? Shōwa or Heisei Riders?

Post by squashy »

So are you talking about strength or badassy? Heisei riders are all pretty godlike in their most powerful state but opinions would vary when it comes to awesomeness.

And sadness ain't the only thing that can makes kamen rider awesome.
Image RIDER HEADBUTT!!!
TheLastTatlFan
Strongest Brave
Strongest Brave
Favorite series: Dekaranger/Kuuga
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger/W
Dreamy: Mao Ichimichi
Favorite Actor?: Hiro Mizushima
Alignment: Lawful Good
My boom: Kamen Rider/Sentai
Quote: "There is no justice in this battle. There is just a single, pure wish."

Re: Who would win? Shōwa or Heisei Riders?

Post by TheLastTatlFan »

Kuuga's been stated to be able to destroy the planet with a Rider Kick in Ultimate form. AR Kuuga had a Rising Ultimate form.
There were thirteen Riders in Ryuki, each assisted by man-eating monsters.
Kabuto Riders can go into hypertime via Clock Up.

We know Decade can turn in to at least nine previous Heisei main Riders. In the Last Episode movie, he killed ALL the Riders, and they turned into cards, so presumably he could turn into them. Even if he couldn't, DiEnd can use those cards to summon those Riders.

While the Showa Riders may have had more burtality and dark themes in their shows, the Heisei Riders simply have more game-breaking powers at their disposal in addition to sheer numbers.

Return to “Kamen Rider”