Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: Double
2nd Favorite Series: Kabuto
Dreamy: Shotaro
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Worst Rider Suits?

Post by Kamen Rider Raven »

Subject pretty much sums it up. What are, in your opinion, the worst Kamen Rider suits in terms of looks. I know some people usually hate a design/form at the beginning only to warm up to it later (Fourze, I'm looking at you)

Some never leave the ugly side of the page. My top two

1. Stronger. I know it was the 70s and all the suits back then had a special look to them, but Stronger, to me, looks like a bad cosplay. His head seems oversized and he's way to top heavy IMO.

2. Rising Ultimate Kuuga This one just annoys me because I see it as unnecessary. Ultimate Kuuga was perfect. Dark, sleek, horned. Everything about this design just radiated power. Someone you definitely wouldn't want to see in a dark alley. The "upgrade" was just too much. Too much color, too much bulk, too many horns. They made it into just another Ultimate Form, whereas before it was relatively unique.
ReversedSentai
T-N Hakase

Re: Worst Rider Suits?

Post by ReversedSentai »

Already a thread for this
viewtopic.php?f=56&t=10863

But to sum it up, I didn't like Decade's nor DiEnd's design, although both of the actual riders were really cool. I'm not even going to Hibiki's costume because that would be kinda unfair considering how Hibiki wasn't meant to be a Rider show in the first place.

Besides that, the only other Rider costume that I didn't like is Ryuki. It's just too plain in my opinion.
TheLastTatlFan
Strongest Brave
Strongest Brave
Favorite series: Dekaranger/Kuuga
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger/W
Dreamy: Mao Ichimichi
Favorite Actor?: Hiro Mizushima
Alignment: Lawful Good
My boom: Kamen Rider/Sentai
Quote: "There is no justice in this battle. There is just a single, pure wish."

Post by TheLastTatlFan »

I hate all the "dark riders" who are just re-paints of other Riders. Not too fond of Dark Kiva either.

Fourze, eh? has an egg for a helmet and PlayStation buttons on his wrists and ankles. I don't care how awesome you make Gentarou, there's no way to make that look cool.

And Drake and Sasword before they Cast Off.
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

Drake is the only Rider I prefer pre cast off to post cast off.

All the Hibiki 'Riders'.
Kamen Rider Raven
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: Double
2nd Favorite Series: Kabuto
Dreamy: Shotaro
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Post by Kamen Rider Raven »

TheLastTatlFan wrote:I hate all the "dark riders" who are just re-paints of other Riders. Not too fond of Dark Kiva either.

Fourze, eh? has an egg for a helmet and PlayStation buttons on his wrists and ankles. I don't care how awesome you make Gentarou, there's no way to make that look cool.

And Drake and Sasword before they Cast Off.
I HATED Fourze's design. "The helmet looks stupid and the belt is huge!". I've gotten used to it though. Still not the best design in the world, but I suppose it works.

Return to “Kamen Rider”