JT515
Infinity
Favorite series: Super Sentai
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider
Dreamy: mao ichimichi
Favorite Band: M.O.V.E

Kamen rider Heisei era series summer challenge 2012

Post by JT515 »

The Kamen rider Heisei era series summer challenge is to watch the whole Heisei era series of kamen rider . From Kuuga all the way to the latest episode of Fourze. basically the one that was on tv. Also all the movies in the Heisei era that has to to with the tv series.

The goal of this is to finish everything by the end of the summer season (since some peoples summer vacation is different like my friend doesn't get out till late June). also be sure to post your progress when your done with a season and when your done with the challenge. And to celebrate we should watch the kamen rider vs super sentai movie when that comes to dvd witch should be mid to end summer. (im almost caught up in the super sentai series thats why i suggested this movie).

also this is kinda random but im also making a Heisei era custom made box set witch im going to burn the episodes to dvd and but some custom box art on the disk and case. When im done and im going to take a picture of it when im done to show that i watched the whole series . so if you want to join me with that feel free to or just put a post and tell you experience.

anyone can join if they want to and i think this is a cool idea since i really haven't seen the Heisei era tv series. so i thought of this cool challenge as a neat way to see the whole series. once again this is more towards people who only seen little to none of the series like me . but anyone is free to join.

Other than that, that's all there is to it. watch the whole Heisei era tv series of kamen rider and movies . make a custom dvd box set and take a picture to show you watched the whole series or make a post.

so this will go on till the end of the summer season starting now. so have fun. :) also reply if your doing it. :)
Last edited by Lunagel on Wed May 30, 2012 12:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: dude, not cool, don't advertise other subs
OOOKaiser
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Re: Kamen rider Heisei era series summer challenge 2012

Post by OOOKaiser »

Dude, its impossible to do the Kamen Rider heisei era series challenge since TV-Nihon didn't finish subbing Kuuga and Agito yet.
TheLastTatlFan
Strongest Brave
Strongest Brave
Favorite series: Dekaranger/Kuuga
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger/W
Dreamy: Mao Ichimichi
Favorite Actor?: Hiro Mizushima
Alignment: Lawful Good
My boom: Kamen Rider/Sentai
Quote: "There is no justice in this battle. There is just a single, pure wish."

Post by TheLastTatlFan »

That doesn't really make it impossible, to be honest.

What I think makes it impossible is that it takes me more than a month to finish a single series of approximately fifty episodes. Twelve inside of three months would be suicidal, or at the very least incredibly bad for one's health.

But then again, this is assuming one has things like a job and other people in their lives and personal hygiene also demanding one's attention.
JT515
Infinity

Post by JT515 »

OOOKaiser wrote:Dude, its impossible to do the Kamen Rider heisei era series challenge since TV-Nihon didn't finish subbing Kuuga and Agito yet.
just look online or something i cant tell you were because my original post got edited because I addressed that but it was "advertising other subs" so that part was deleted and i didnt even talk about other subs i just told them to download the episodes from here and ill send them the parts that TV-nihon doesn't have . but ill give you a hint kuuga is on YouTube and there torrents out there . just looked them up on your own .

( im not advertising other subs im just giving people were to look for the first 2 series that TV-nihon doesnt really have TV-nihon is awesome but just keeping it real.)

I want this to be a fun challenge and dont want it to get ruined because of some silly mess like this . so please keep it positive and have fun :)
ReversedSentai
T-N Hakase

Post by ReversedSentai »

Honestly, this challenge sounds a bit unreasonable. The time limit is really short, and many people have things to do even in the summer. This challenge will literally take up every minute of a person's day with no prizes or anything. It's quite unhealthy for a person to be watching over 600 episodes in three months.
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Post by Lunagel »

Think about it. We are a subbing group. That is what we do, that is all we do. We're trying to expand our viewing base and keep those we have already. And in you come saying "hey, let me hook you up with something different."

You don't go into Starbucks with a bag of Dunkin Donuts coffee and try to sell it to someone. That's just rude.
Go-On Macaroni
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Go-On Macaroni »

TheLastTatlFan wrote:Twelve inside of three months would be suicidal, or at the very least incredibly bad for one's health.
Hey, I did 20 eps. of Kamen Rider W within a week and made it in time for the finale. I'm sure that's possible.
ReversedSentai
T-N Hakase

Post by ReversedSentai »

Go-On Macaroni wrote:
TheLastTatlFan wrote:Twelve inside of three months would be suicidal, or at the very least incredibly bad for one's health.
Hey, I did 20 eps. of Kamen Rider W within a week and made it in time for the finale. I'm sure that's possible.
20 episodes in a week is totally reasonable. 600 plus hour long movies in three months? Probably not worth the time to spent now is it?
JT515
Infinity

Post by JT515 »

Lunagel wrote:Think about it. We are a subbing group. That is what we do, that is all we do. We're trying to expand our viewing base and keep those we have already. And in you come saying "hey, let me hook you up with something different."

You don't go into Starbucks with a bag of Dunkin Donuts coffee and try to sell it to someone. That's just rude.
i know that and TV-NIHON is awesome dont get me wrong im on here downloading stuff all the time .

i just putted that out there so people wont bug me with the same "they dont have all of kuuga and agito " 20 million times so i just tried to make it convenient as possible .

im aware of that it may seem like im just saying " let me hook you up with something different" witch i dont mean to. im a huge fan of this site and planning to contribute to this site with making a donation of a series you guys dont have if you guys want it. (pm me for more info)

so in closing im not here to cause trouble im a huge fan of this site and hope to see it go on for years to come and be the best sub-site around and i didnt mean to put you guys on the spot like that and hope were cool. :)
JT515
Infinity

Post by JT515 »

ReversedSentai wrote:Honestly, this challenge sounds a bit unreasonable. The time limit is really short, and many people have things to do even in the summer. This challenge will literally take up every minute of a person's day with no prizes or anything. It's quite unhealthy for a person to be watching over 600 episodes in three months.
ya its a crazy challenge and i thought of an idea something cool to do to end my high school career with a bang and i thought it would be cool to share it with other people and just make this forum more interactive thats all.

i just thought it would be a cool thing to do and just have a fun time and your free to do it you dont have to if you dont want to and if you do have fun and if you complete the challenge celebrate by watching the super sentai vs kamen rider movie when that comes out. and sorry that there isnt a prize but not everything has to have a prize just saying.

this is just something cool to do if you want and fyi i do other stuff and i have a job and a life just like everyone else dont mean to sound like im arguing but just putting that out there. do it if you want and have fun .
JT515
Infinity

Post by JT515 »

ReversedSentai wrote:Honestly, this challenge sounds a bit unreasonable. The time limit is really short, and many people have things to do even in the summer. This challenge will literally take up every minute of a person's day with no prizes or anything. It's quite unhealthy for a person to be watching over 600 episodes in three months.
also FYI im half way through kuuga and i started yesterday and i should be done by tomarrow. :lol:
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Post by Phoenix512 »

In the future, don't triple post in a row. Edit your last post if no one else has posted after you.
JT515
Infinity

Post by JT515 »

Got done with kuuga now on to Agito . :) now take a little break and watch some sentai :)
Guardian07
Mega
Favorite series: Agito,W,Shinkenger
2nd Favorite Series: Hibiki,Garo,Blade
Dreamy: Shihoko Hirata
Favorite Actor?: Seiji Takaiwa!!
Favorite Band: Shoji Meguro
Alignment: Lawful Good
My boom: MegaTen games
Quote: We’re no longer children any more but, we’ll never fully become adults.
We can live on in that odd little transition.

Post by Guardian07 »

LOL I don't think I want to do it. Other than it being extremely time-consuming, I don't have all Heisei Rider series. I watched them all, but the files were lost. Now I only have the full series for W, OOO, Kuuga and Agito. Also, sorry but I'm not going to go through Faiz or Kiva again -__- .

Currently I'm more interested in watching Showa era Rider and Sentai shows. Just finished Liveman, and desperately looking for Maskman subs T_T . Thinking of trying Amazon, just found the entire series subbed.
Ginga o Tsuranuku Densetsu no Yaiba!!!

Seijuu Sentai Gingaman!!!
JT515
Infinity

Post by JT515 »

Guardian07 wrote:LOL I don't think I want to do it. Other than it being extremely time-consuming, I don't have all Heisei Rider series. I watched them all, but the files were lost. Now I only have the full series for W, OOO, Kuuga and Agito. Also, sorry but I'm not going to go through Faiz or Kiva again -__- .

Currently I'm more interested in watching Showa era Rider and Sentai shows. Just finished Liveman, and desperately looking for Maskman subs T_T . Thinking of trying Amazon, just found the entire series subbed.
ya i have seen the showa era of kamen rider but i havent seen the heisei era im also trying to finish shinkenger and gosiger and gokiger i have about 10 episodes left for each then finally start gobuster but so far the challenge for me has been going good.

Return to “Kamen Rider”