First Reiwa Kamen Rider announcement announced

For the Riders we have not graced with our touch...yet
HowlingSnail
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Re: First Reiwa Kamen Rider announcement announced

Post by HowlingSnail »

takenoko wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:08 am
HowlingSnail wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:02 am The rumour was that Zi-O was gonna be a girl because it kind of looked like he had boobs, then it became "He was gonna be a girl but they changed their mind". Shirakura has confirmed he was always a guy.
Yeah, can't say I can go with the fandom there.
I seem to recall the rumour came from someone who correctly predicted the first Build New World trailer, and also was the first person to break the story about a Captain Marvelous mini-series after Lupato. So it was believable. (Or maybe it was a different person, I can't really remember)
Seen:
Super Sentai: Fiveman onwards
Kamen Rider: Ichigou-Skyrider, all the Heisei/Reiwa series except the American shows.
Precure: DokiDoki-Go Pri
Metal Heroes: Gavan
Other: Spiderman, Power Rangers
NightdyneMesa
Quote: Dream... not of what you are... but of what you want to be.
Type: INFP Healer

Post by NightdyneMesa »

With the way she looks and is presented, she could be a character for the upcoming Kamen Rider series. Still 7 days to go until the big reveal I guess.
HowlingSnail
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by HowlingSnail »

Pics are all out! Too many to post, so here they are on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheRealMattHunt?s=09

Basically all the rumours were true. A major female Rider finally!
Seen:
Kamen Rider: Ichigou-Skyrider, all the Heisei/Reiwa series except the American shows.
Go-On Macaroni
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Post by Go-On Macaroni »

Gonna quote the write-up I saw on HJU, feel free to add any pictures I might have missed:
Just in case anyone doesn't want to use JEFusion, some images obtained from elsewhere of the toy leaks that came out today:

Looking snazzy!

As for those smaller figures along the bottom, well the first one is Zero-One. But then we get a look at two forms of the show's secondary Rider, Kamen Rider Vulcan, followed by (I think) two forms for the show's villainous Rider, Kamen Rider Horobi. Then there's two upgrade forms for Zero-One and Vulcan (more details below).

A shot of Zero-One's belt, slightly spoiled by going over two pages. You can also see his default collectable gimmick item, the Rising Hopper Progrise Key.

Some alternate forms for Zero-One accessed using the Flying Falcon, Biting Shark, Flaming Tiger, and Freezing Bear Progrise Keys.

A better look at Vulcan's suit, along with a close-up of his transformation belt, which is a gun-like changer called the A.I.M.S. Shotriser. He changes using the Shooting Wolf Progrise Key.

Sadly no better body shot of Horobi, but a close look at his belt, which is called the Metsuboujinrai Forceriser, along with his transformation item, the Sting Scorpion Progrise Key.

Some alternate forms for Vulcan (I had initially assumed that the one on the right was for Horobi, but you can just see Vulcan's belt), obtained using the Punching Kong and Lightning Hornet Progrise Keys.

As mentioned above, Zero-One and Vulcan will both get upgrade forms: Shining Hopper and Assault Wolf. They use these special Progrise Keys (which I assume have the same names as the forms) to access them.

These appear to be the color-coded standard sidearm for each of our Riders. Zero-One gets the AtachCalibur, Vulcan gets the AttachShotgun, and Horobi gets the AttachArrow. All three have the ability to fold up into these little briefcase-like shapes.

When Zero-One and Vulcan have transformed into the aforementioned upgrade forms, they are both equipped with an Authorize Buster, which is a gun that can turn into an axe.

Zero-One is the only one thus far confirmed to have a bike: the Rise Phone. Like Build's bike, it's a cell phone that changes into a bike.

He's also getting his own mecha (gotta keep that Time Majin money rolling in I guess?) which, based on the name of the Progrise Key, is called Breaking Mammoth.

As always, they need a belt-mounted holder to contain the gimmicks. This is the Progrise Holder which will come with the Amazing Hercules Progrise Key.​
HowlingSnail
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by HowlingSnail »

Lightning Hornet form is for Kamen Rider Valkyrie. Her main form is called Rushing Cheetah. She's the 3rd one in that first image. The 5th Rider there is Kamen Rider Jin. So we have 5 RIders from the beginning.

Interestingly, there's no sign of Jin's Progrise Key, implying it might be a campaign item or something. So he could be like Zangetsu and Genm, where (at least in that form) he's not around for long, since both of their items were campaign bonuses.
Seen:
HowlingSnail
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by HowlingSnail »

Apparently Progrise Keys have electronics, which is interesting. Hopefully means lots of them to come.
Seen:
NightdyneMesa

Post by NightdyneMesa »

I thought it looked like some kind of a cassette tape but it looked more like a keycard now. I like the designs and I'm looking forward to more scans.
HowlingSnail
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by HowlingSnail »

So apparently Jin uses Flying Falcon, which is also a Zero-One form as advertised. So may or may not mean he's around for a while.
Seen:
HowlingSnail
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by HowlingSnail »

Poster, also confirming the premiere date. Not that it was ever likely to be anything else.
Seen:
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Post by Lunagel »

It's a very simplistic, sleek design, reminds me of Ichigou and RX and other Showa Riders. Plus the bug eyes are back.

I'm kinda looking forward to it after the often overdesigned Zi-O, especially Grand Zi-O.

Plus I'll bet it's way easier for the suit actors to move around in.
HowlingSnail
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by HowlingSnail »

Lunagel wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:44 am It's a very simplistic, sleek design, reminds me of Ichigou and RX and other Showa Riders. Plus the bug eyes are back.

I'm kinda looking forward to it after the often overdesigned Zi-O, especially Grand Zi-O.

Plus I'll bet it's way easier for the suit actors to move around in.
Oh don't worry, I'm sure there'll be some over-the-top form later to give Takaiwa back-ache.
Seen:
KRDangerousZombie
7X
Favorite series: Sentai:Go-Busters Kamen Rider:W
2nd Favorite Series: Sentai:Toqger
Alignment: Lawful Neutral

Post by KRDangerousZombie »

So is this a ninja show? one of those suits looks suspiciously like shinobi.
Completed Series
Sentai
: Abaranger-Ryusoulger
Kamen Rider : Black to Zi-O
Garo : Every non-anime season.

Watching Series
Zero-One, Kiramager.
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

HowlingSnail wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 1:14 pmOh don't worry, I'm sure there'll be some over-the-top form later to give Takaiwa back-ache.
I imagine that they'll get a new main suit actor for a new era. Takaiwas beer guy has slowed him down the past couple of years.

I like how the designs are sleek and simplistic looking. I just hope they get more use out of these full form changes rather than rushing them all for Q1.
NightdyneMesa

Post by NightdyneMesa »

Sneak peek:
https://twitter.com/aimant_9305/status/ ... 1813220352

There's another one but I can't view it from where I am.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ho9t9iQxhEI

Main site seems to be up now.
https://www.tv-asahi.co.jp/zero-one/

Zero-One

Vulcan

Valkyrie

I haven't found clear photos of Horobi and Jin.
njb
Strongest Brave
Strongest Brave
Favorite series: Timeranger
2nd Favorite Series: Fourze

Post by njb »

Announcement Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEwiCnV ... iejnWK3xbg

Hopefully it's viewable from anywhere in the world
Watching:
- SS Kiramei, Deka, Ninnin