2nd Favorite Series: ryukendo
Dreamy: yamada naoko
Favorite Actor?: Yukie Nakama
Favorite Band: Tenacious D
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Fable 2

Kamen Rider SD OVA anime

Post by shadow »

I was bored one day and found Kamen Rider SD. It's a cute little OVA anime that was only one episode long. I found it subbed translated into portugese. So I went through the trouble of translating it into english and timing it myself and decided to share this with everyone at TV-Nihon. Now I don't know portugese, but I just ran it through an online translator, so I can't say I translated it all by myself, but I did correct all of the grammar and such. But some of the lines were so messed up that I couldn't figure them out so I just took a few guesses at what they might meant, so if anyone knows japanese and my translation isn't correct that's the reason why. For a little info on the OVA check the spoiler. Enjoy

Number of episodes: 1
Download:
Link removed: Azazel

Spoiler
Kamen Rider SD was shown on January 25, 1993.
Kamen Rider SD was an animated version of the Kamen Riders. Its a comical and goofy cartoon featuring Kamen Rider RX and the previous Kamen Riders. It features guest apperances by Kamen Rider Ichigo, Kamen Rider Nigo, Kamen Rider ZX (Pronounced Zee-Cross), Kamen Rider V3, Kamen Rider X, Kamen Rider Super-1, Skyrider, Kamen Rider Amazon, Kamen Rider Stronger, and Riderman. Pretty much every Kamen Rider from the Showa era in Japan culture. It's a very silly OVA and is a fun quick watch since it's only 1 episode long.
XIII
The Conspiracy
Favorite series: Garo
2nd Favorite Series: KR Faiz - Kab
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
My boom: Devil Z

Re: Kamen Rider SD OVA anime

Post by XIII »

This is available from EJF fully subbed, thread closed
Live for the Moment, for the Moment is Eternal!

Return to “Kamen Rider”