For the Riders we have not graced with our touch...yet
Saejima Kouga
Golden Knight
Golden Knight
Favorite series: GARO
2nd Favorite Series: Cutie Honey the Live
Dreamy: Chase
My boom: The new Garo series
Quote: Why don’t I put a stake through her heart? You’d be surprised what that’ll kill.
Type: ISTJ Inspector

Re: Can Kamen Rider actors really sing?

Post by Saejima Kouga »

I don't think he sings all that great.

Garren (Amano Hironari) from Kamen Rider Blade does really good. Other than him, none of the rest catch me in a way that makes me want to go find more of their songs.
I’m the one nightmares are afraid of.
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Post by Lunagel »

From "Ride the Wind" and what little I've heard of his TeniMyu career, not only can Masahiro Inoue not hold a candle to Kato Kazuki, but he should probably stop singing. Really.
reitantei
Adventure
Favorite series: Blade/Kabuto

Post by reitantei »

OK, I investigated things and now I officially take back my words about Tokuyama XD

He seriously can't breath. His voice isn't bad, and actually his singing sounds OK in the Saiyuki theme ("For Real", was it...) he sang, but yeah, he doesn't have enough air in his lungs. The voice isn't coming easily. It takes too much to even get it out, so in the end he can't control it very well.

But I will not take back my words about Kazuki, though he actually has the problem too. The voice doesn't come naturally. But I like his singing, even though he's totally not the most talented dude out there.
hush
Dreamy: Kouga Saejima
Alignment: Lawful Good

Post by hush »

reitantei wrote:I think Koji Seto (kiva) sings pretty well. Actually, I like Koji more as a singer than as an actor.
There's a unique quality about his voice, and he seems to be able to sing in any style, and to sing well without studio recording enhancements. It's really quite a talent.
CrimsonJoker
Salami Commander
Favorite series: Double
2nd Favorite Series: Decade
Dreamy: Natsumikan
Favorite Actor?: David Tennant
Favorite Band: Gackt
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Doctor Who

Post by CrimsonJoker »

Lunagel wrote:From "Ride the Wind" and what little I've heard of his TeniMyu career, not only can Masahiro Inoue not hold a candle to Kato Kazuki, but he should probably stop singing. Really.
You do realize he was casted from the Prince of Tennis Musical right? Same with Shoutaro's actor and I think Phillip's. I think it may be coincidense in most part, the others really good editing.
Image Image
Image Image
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Post by Lunagel »

Not really, recently both TeniMyu and toku shows have been favoring the D-BOYS group, so it's not surprising there's some overlap.
victorstillwater
IXA
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Hibiki
Alignment: Neutral Good

Post by victorstillwater »

I CAN SING!

Of course, I'm not a Kamen Rider actor, but you never know. They may need an actor to play the Overweight Dopant someday. :P
Victor Stillwater:
Former Professional Blogger and Tech Support Rep. Giant Robot Pilot. Kamen Rider-in-training.

Visit my NEW blog of games and geekery at http://iamstillwater.wordpress.com
Kogashi
Yggdrasill Dog
Yggdrasill Dog
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: OK KO Let's Be Heroes
Quote: Man should not live on carbohydrates alone, complex or otherwise.
Type: ENFJ Teacher

Post by Kogashi »

In that case, I would be more than willing to be shoved into a suit, speak engrish style english, and get tossed around and punch, kicked, and shot by a Kamen Rider, have sparklers go off all over the suit on my body, roll around beat up on the ground, knocked against walls, jump up and fall onto the ground, and before or afterwords somehow having a reason to sing as well XP

Course, doesn't seem the actors for the characters are allowed to do their own suit acting, least to my knowledge ^^;
READING TOO MUCH INTO THINGS![/size] including random over analysis rants on pop culture, and Tokusatsu series reviews, if Toei gets off my back for long enough. Also follow on twitter @R2TMIT, or facebook.com/R2TMIT
CrimsonJoker
Salami Commander
Favorite series: Double
2nd Favorite Series: Decade
Dreamy: Natsumikan
Favorite Actor?: David Tennant
Favorite Band: Gackt
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Doctor Who

Post by CrimsonJoker »

There not, not after Ichigo's actor broke his leg, which is why we got another Kamen Rider II.
Image Image
Image Image

Return to “Kamen Rider”