Kamen Rider Blade sidestory

For the Riders we have not graced with our touch...yet
imicroi
I am the new #2
I am the new #2

Kamen Rider Blade sidestory

Post by imicroi »

on wikipedia is written this:

The S.I.C. Hero Saga side story for Blade is titled Kamen Rider Blade: Day After Tomorrow (仮面ライダー剣 -DAY AFTER TOMORROW-, Kamen Raidā Bureido: DAY AFTER TOMORROW?) follows the story of the series after the finale and features characters from Missing Ace. The new character introduced in the story is Joker (Kazuma Kenzaki ver.) (ジョーカー(剣崎一真ver.), Jōkā (Kenzaki Kazuma ver.)?). Two other special editions of the Hero Saga stories also feature Blade characters: Hero Saga Special Edition: King featuring Kamen Rider Garren King Form (仮面ライダーギャレン・キングフォーム, Kamen Raidā Gyaren Kingu Fōmu?) and Hero Saga Special Edition: Clover featuring Kamen Rider Leangle Jack Form (仮面ライダーレンゲル・ジャックフォーム, Kamen Raidā Rengeru Jakku Fōmu?). Day After Tomorrow ran in the February through May 2007 issues of Monthly Hobby Japan magazine. King was featured in the May 2008 issue and Clover was featured in the June 2008 issue.

Chapter titles

1. The Melancholy of Mutsuki Kamijō (上城睦月の憂鬱, Kamijō Mutsuki no Yūutsu?)
2. The Howl of Hajime Aikawa (相川始の咆哮, Aikawa Hajime no Hōkō?)
3. The Blunder of Sakuya Tachibana (橘朔也の失策, Tachibana Sakuya no Shissaku?)
4. The Mentality of Kazuma Kenzaki (剣崎一真の心情, Kenzaki Kazuma no Shinjō?)

and my questin is now do this episodes really exist an where can i find them? i've searched hours in the internet to find them but with no luck.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Re: Kamen Rider Blade sidestory

Post by takenoko »

Unless someone owns and scans those magazines, I don't know how one would find them without it being put out in a tankoban or something
imicroi
I am the new #2
I am the new #2

Re: Kamen Rider Blade sidestory

Post by imicroi »

thx for the info
but now i have i new question:

Don't spoil the end of a series like that
-take

Return to “Kamen Rider”