Favorite series: Double
2nd Favorite Series: Kiva
Dreamy: Yuriko Shiratori
Favorite Actor?: Kôhei Takeda
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Quote: "SHUT UP AND EAT YOUR AWESOME!"

Kamen Rider Drinking Game

Post by greyfox213 »

I am a fairly new viewer to Kamen Rider and have finished almost all of the new series (exceptions being Kuuga, Agito, Ryuki and I can't watch Hibiki). Now I want to get some of my friends into Kamen Rider but I don't know if they will be as open to the idea as I was. So I decided to create a drinking game that goes off of cues from all the different Kamen Rider series so my friends can have fun even if they don't enjoy it the way I do.

I will need help coming up with certain ideas so if you have any please let me know and I will add them to the list that I already have. Now I don't want anything easy like when they say a characters first or last name as that's too easy. Something unique to that particular series will suffice.

Here is my list so far of when you need to take a shot:

555: When you hear "STANDING BY" or "COMPLETE" (your choice). Whenever Takumi Inui says something sarcastic (this may kill you). When the word "Orphenoch" is used. When the word "Lucky Clover" is used. Whenever Masato Kusaka smiles (you will never take a shot the whole series).

Blade: When you hear "TURN UP" or "OPEN UP". Whenever you hear the words "CATEGORY ACE". Whenever you hear the word "JOKER". Whenever Amane is out looking for Hajime Aikawa or following him. Whenever you hear "ABSORB QUEEN". Whenever Blade uses the METAL, TIME and MAGNET cards (you will never take a shot, also my biggest complaint of the whole series).

Kabuto: When you hear "CAST OFF" or "CHANGE *insert insect here*" (your choice). When you hear "CLOCK UP". When you hear the word "GRANDMA". When Kick & Punch Hopper both appear on screen together (after they both already have the zecters). Whenever Kabuto actually uses his GUN/AXE/KNIFE thing.

Den-O: Whenever you hear "DENLINER". Whenever you hear "ORE SANJOU". Whenever the flag falls on whatever food the Owner is eating. Whenever Den-O throws the Liner Pass away. Whenever Hana punches Momotaros. Whenever Sieg shrinks someone. Whenever the Station Master and the Owner are in the room at the same time.

Kiva: Whenever you hear "KIVAT". Whenever you hear the one violin song they play through the whole series. Whenever you hear the word "FANGIRE". Whenever the violin warns Wataru of trouble. Whenever Castle Doran is summoned. Whenever you hear "WAKE UP" or "WAKE UP FEVER". Whenever Wataru takes a bath.

Decade: Might as well drink through the whole show. Its the only way I see someone getting through it.

W: Whenever you hear "JOKER". Whenever you hear "HARD BOILED or "HALF BOILED". Whenever Philip enters the Gaia Library. Whenever someone presses their GAIA MEMORY (this excludes W's). Whenever Akiko hits something with a slipper. Whenever W uses FANG or the XTREME MEMORY.

OOO: Whenever you hear one of the combo songs (ex. TATOBA or TAJADOR). Whenever Ankh eats ice cream (this one might be too much for the game). Whenever Hina uses her super strength. Whenever a Yummy evolves. Whenever you hear "SCANNING CHARGE". Whenever Birth uses a Cell Medal. Whenever you hear "HAPPY BIRTHDAY". (For the current episodes) Whenever the Purple Medals come out of Eiji's body.
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Re: Kamen Rider Drinking Game

Post by Catastrophe »

Therm_Kitty
Gabu
Dreamy: Shotaro!
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Post by Therm_Kitty »

Kuuga: When the police attack Kuuga. Whenever Kuuga does a form change. Whenever Sakurako translates something. Whenever the Grongi come up with a new game. When Godai is shown sleeping. Whenever the Grongi are called Unidentified Life Forms. Of course, whenever Godai gives a thumbs-up!
greyfox213
Infinity

Post by greyfox213 »

Thanks Catastrophe for the link that will be very helpful to me. Also thanks Therm_Kitty as I haven't been able to find Kuuga to watch yet that will be awesome when I finally do. You also gave me a new one I can add to Kiva. Take a shot whenever Rook wins his game and gets icecream or loses and electrocutes himself.
Spinster
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Blade
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Kabuto
My boom: Survive Forms

Post by Spinster »

Some friends of mine and I have been planning something like this for a few weeks now, whenever we get a day free. We're going to try to do a 24-hour Kamen Rider marathon. Figure we'll start with the first episode of each Heisei series, then as a group decide which one to power through for the rest of the day. Our rules are going to be a bit more generic, though. A shot for every Henshin (Ryuki is literally going to kill us, I suspect), shot for every Rider Kick, 2 shots if you actually see the Rider de-armor on screen, chug a pint whenever a main bad guy gets defeated, stuff like that.
greyfox213
Infinity

Post by greyfox213 »

Spinster wrote:Some friends of mine and I have been planning something like this for a few weeks now, whenever we get a day free. We're going to try to do a 24-hour Kamen Rider marathon. Figure we'll start with the first episode of each Heisei series, then as a group decide which one to power through for the rest of the day. Our rules are going to be a bit more generic, though. A shot for every Henshin (Ryuki is literally going to kill us, I suspect), shot for every Rider Kick, 2 shots if you actually see the Rider de-armor on screen, chug a pint whenever a main bad guy gets defeated, stuff like that.
For a days worth of watching Kamen Rider I suspect your rules will be a lot more user friendly. Let me know how it goes it will be a good experiment for me to hear about.
[kuronogantzryu]
Everything is drama!
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Hibiki
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Gaim
Dreamy: Mirei Kiritani
Favorite Actor?: Tatsuya Fujiwara
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Post by [kuronogantzryu] »

Den-O: Whenever one of the 'taros forces the other out of Ryotaro.

Don't forget the Kabuto thread
ImageImage
CodeUmbreon5962
Whoa. Neo is an anagram of One. Whoa
Whoa. Neo is an anagram of One. Whoa
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Kiva
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider OOO
Dreamy: Mio (Kiva)
Favorite Actor?: Tim Allen
Favorite Band: Kansas
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: Spider-Man (2002)
Quote: My life is gonna burn bright!
Type: ISTJ Inspector

Post by CodeUmbreon5962 »

Ryuki: Whenever Shiro/Odin says "tatakae" or "taos"
Ryuki: Whenever Asakura/Ohja says "vex"
Ryuki: Whenever Asakura/Ohja breaks out of prison
Faiz: Every time Kusaka/Kaixa does his creepy smile
Blade: Every time Koutaro takes a drink of milk
Kiva: Every time Wataru/Kiva changes his stance on fighting
Kiva: Every time Megumi is a damsel in distress
Kiva: Whenever Nago/IXA takes a button off someone
W: Every time Akiko hits somebody with a shoe
W: Every time Akiko says "I didn't hear anything about this"
OOO: Whenever Eiji/OOO uses a non-combo selection of Medals
OOO: Whenever Eiji/OOO gets bandaged after a fight
Fourze: Alcohol is the only way I can get through a single episode
Wizard: Every time Shunpei shouts something about magic
Wizard: Every time Nitou's/Beast's belt eats a Phantom
Wizard: Every time Haruto/Wizard says "plain sugar"
Gaim: Whenever Kouta/Gaim leaves the snack bar without paying
Drive: Whenever anybody says the word "gear"
Ghost: Any attack from Mugen
Ex-Aid: Every time Parado/Paradox/Para-DX says "My heart is (insert verb here)"
nanamarfo
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Ex-Aid
2nd Favorite Series: Gaim
Dreamy: Yuki Jojima
Favorite Band: RIDER CHIPS
Quote: "My life is burning bright!" -Takeru Tenkuji

Post by nanamarfo »

Anytime Alan says "What an eyesore."

Edit: Every time Kanon says Oniichan. YOU WILL DIE.
NOMarfo

Return to “Kamen Rider”