Sentai Series to Begin With

Cause there's like a lot of other Sentai too
Rika Aki
Whoa. Neo is an anagram of One. Whoa
Whoa. Neo is an anagram of One. Whoa
Type: INFP Healer

Re: Sentai Series to Begin With

Post by Rika Aki »

Gaoranger is my first and always been my top for... idk like 11 years until now. Next is Boukenger and Shinkenger. These 3 are (to me) flawless. The plot, the character (even the villians), the actor/ actress, henshin, mecha,... EVERYTHING. I enjoy every minute of waiting (for new ep) and watching.

Others must be Kyoryuger (fun to watch), Magi (how i love family theme), Deka (a little bit of angst), Hurricane (the OST, obviously), Go-on (OST and the character, the plot is... uhm... not so much).

People (most of my friend) praise Gokai, but I'm not fond with the idea of mix-everything-together sentai, I mean, not even a proper roll call (i'm disappointed), what is the trademark? But it's good if you are expecting the return of old sentai, very nolstagic ><
Mithrahn
Imouto Rider Club
Imouto Rider Club
Favorite series: Gekiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Decade
Dreamy: Jasmine
Favorite Actor?: Kinoshita Ayumi
Favorite Band: Vocaloid
Alignment: Lawful Evil
My boom: Gundam Breaker 2
Quote: "Showtime Da Ze"
Type: ISTJ Inspector

Post by Mithrahn »

Actually, IMO, topics like "Which so and so series to begin with" is a bad idea because most people will just reply with their favorite series most of the time.

For example my favorite series is Gekiranger and I will say you should start with Gekiranger though there might be people who will say that it is not good to start with Gekiranger.

"Example" aside, I advise you to start with the oldest fully subbed (if you can't understand Japanese and watches subbed ones) series you can get and go in ascending order.
kikaida
IXA
Favorite series: Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: Blade

Post by kikaida »

It seems to me that it's always best to start where you're at . . . so - that said: the current Sentai is where you should start.
"There is no charge for awesomeness . . . or attractiveness." Po.

Return to “Sentai”