Lyra
Go Go!
Favorite series: OOO, Bouken, Go-bus
2nd Favorite Series: Gao, Geki, Gokai
Dreamy: Marvelous, Long
Favorite Actor?: Kamikawa Takaya
Favorite Band: JAM Project
My boom: Ikemen
Quote: ''Those who dream are human. Those who chase their dreams are Adventurers.''
- Akashi Satoru

Re: What to watch next?

Post by Lyra »

@LastLine

I don't lnow if you're still following/watching this thread but if you do and if you're still searching for good sentai's you would like to see, I highly recommend Gekiranger, Boukenger, Gaoranger and Abaranger as well, now that I've seen them.
Especially Boukenger, a show that will always be my #1 and has taught me so much, thanks to them I've learned to see each obstacle as just another adventure and has helped me through some difficult times...
The cast/characters have a perfect chemistry among them and the bad guys are absolutely lovable.

as for Gekiranger... agreed, compared to Go-onger, it isn't as childish, even though some can actually be pretty naive and childish (especially in the beginning) but the plot is great! (thanks to the baddies who are actually more interesting/fun to watch than the goodies)

Gaoranger and Abaranger, perhaps I shouldn't say anything about those two since I'm not that far into both series but they invaded my mind and heart from the first episode (especially Gaoranger) I'm really liking the whole concept of both series and if you plan on watching them, I must say from what I've seen so far, keep an eye out for GaoYellow and AbareBlack :) They're great!!

Hope it helps

Return to “Sentai”