Cause there's like a lot of other Sentai too
GenBoy
Go Go!
Dreamy: Momochi Kasumi
Favorite Actor?: Sammo Hung
Favorite Band: Linkin Park
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: ~Searching~
Quote: Every technology ages, John. The only thing that never gets old is connecting with people.

Monsters who are tough for sentai-tachi

Post by GenBoy »

well, many not notice this since monsters are getting destroyed for just one episode. but there's some monster (not boss or strong mid-season monster like Akumaro) that made a sentai-tachi really have a tough time to defeat this monster, except the writer made it easy defeat (ex: a monster who got Kotoha soul sucked but got defeated by Ebi Origami). or vice versa.

who are your strong-but-got-easy-defeat monster on entire Super Sentai series that you watched and taken a liking of?
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Re: Monsters who are tough for sentai-tachi

Post by Catastrophe »

It's never the monsters that strike me, but the mech the monsters sometimes pilot. An example in Liveman, Jetman and Zyuranger are striking examples, but I won't say much as they haven't been subbed.
09MurphyM
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Re: Monsters who are tough for sentai-tachi

Post by 09MurphyM »

There have been quite a few monsters like this in both Power Rangers and Super Sentai, but I'm going to say the Frankenstein Monster from Zyuranger. Even in the Power Rangers version, he gave them quite a beating and would have destroyed them for sure if the rangers hadn't formed Gouryuujin/Dragonzord Fighting Mode at the last second.

Return to “Sentai”