Kamen Rider × Super Sentai: Superhero Taisen Confirmed!

It's more than just Kamen Rider and Sentai
OOOKaiser
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Kamen Rider × Super Sentai: Superhero Taisen Confirmed!

Post by OOOKaiser »

UPDATED
You read it right guys! The dream crossover movie will now be happening infront of our very eyes. Rumored to be entitled “SKamen Rider × Super Sentai Cross Generation,” it will feature Kamen Rider Decade and Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger as the lead.

Apart from Decade and Gokaiger, it is stated that other characters will also appear, including all the Kamen Riders (up through and including Fourze) and 200 Rangers (up through and including Gobusters).

Confirmed cast for “Kamen Rider × Super Sentai Superhero Taisen” includes Masahiro Inoue (Decade), Ryota Ozawa (Gokaired), Rina Akiyama (Naomi from Den-O), Kenjiro Ishimaru (Owner/Stationmaster from Den-O), and Momotaros. The director is confirmed to be Osamu Kaneda. Filming begins at the end of December 2011. The movie will hit theaters in early May 2012.

Producer Shirakura says, "In the year after the anniversary we're not going to power down but cross it.... We want to show things you can't see in the regular shows. This was pretty close to impossible but I'd like to make it the norm for our spring films. Rider is science, sentai is magic."

This film will be Kamen Rider Decade's official appearance after 3 years. His last appearance was on the movie, Kamen Rider x Kamen Rider W & Decade Movie Wars 2010. This is also the 2nd Super Sentai and Kamen Rider related crossover, with the first being Kamen Rider Decade's episodes 24-25 the Shinkenger Arc. Lastly, this is Kamen Rider Den-O's 9th official movie appearance. The film is rumored to be called “Kamen Rider × Super Sentai Superhero Taisen” with Kaneda Osamu as the director, and Shoji Yonemuma as the main writer. Kaneda previously directs blockbuster movies Let's Go KAMEN RIDERS, All Riders vs Daishocker, and Saraba Den-O; while, Yonemura wrote for Kamen Rider Hibiki, Kabuto, Decade, OOO and Cutie Honey THE LIVE.
Last edited by OOOKaiser on Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:28 pm, edited 11 times in total.
lonegamer7
Save the life
Favorite series: Transformers
2nd Favorite Series: Mythbusters

Super Sentai Vs. Kamen Rider film - quasi Gokaiger vs Decade

Post by lonegamer7 »

"Superhero Taisen", out May 2012. Courtesy of Henshin Justice, from Sponichi Annex and Hochi Yomiuri.
OOOKaiser
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Re: Super Sentai Vs. Kamen Rider film - quasi Gokaiger vs De

Post by OOOKaiser »

Yep Rumor is that the actor who plays decade will be back :D
TG23
Gabu
Dreamy: Hell Wolf-kun
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Killing You Guys

Post by TG23 »

Mmm... sexy. And I knew it! So HAPPY! DECADO!!!!!!!!!!
OMAETACHI, KOROCHU!
Ivanhobe
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Ultraman Nexus
2nd Favorite Series: Den-o
Dreamy: Hana-san
Alignment: Lawful Evil
My boom: Mortal Kombat
Quote: "Shut up and eat an umaboshi!" - Inui Takumi

Post by Ivanhobe »

I read the news but for some reason i don´t know what to think, i am eager to see it, but a part of me thinks this will be an odd mix, Decade in the shinkenger world worked because it was a small thing, but 200 rangers + 40 Riders? that might be a bit to much.

I guess it could work if they play it like All rider vs Dai shocker, where is just a small story with a big scope using a small cast, but if they try to add to many main characters (say....decade + den-o + fourze + gokaiger + gobusters) it may fall flat.

Well, regardless of how they manage the story, the fights must be awesome, or at the very least extremely explosive, and that´s always a good thing.
locuas
Crossing a Millennium

Post by locuas »

this is decade's fault! xD
i wonder if the shinkengers will say something like about meeting Decade again...
LanEvoXRacer
Team Gaim
Team Gaim
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Faiz
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Agito
Dreamy: Takanashi Rin
Favorite Actor?: Ayumi Kinoshita
Favorite Band: Back-On
My boom: Cardfight!! Vanguard
Quote: "Henshin!"

Post by LanEvoXRacer »

They are going to main Den-O again? >.>
Then this is going to be (sort of) like their fifth, sixth movie too... WTF?
Me no likey Den-O...
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Post by Lunagel »

Onore Dikeido Den-O!
D_B
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Please delete this account.
2nd Favorite Series: Please delete this account.
Dreamy: Please delete this account.
Favorite Actor?: Please delete this account.
Favorite Band: Please delete this account.
My boom: Please delete this account.
Quote: Please delete this account.

Post by D_B »

Color me crazy, because I am neither tired of Den-O nor dislike Decade...

Seeing this news made me happy on several levels, as I am still of the opinion that Decade was the least well utilized Rider of all time, on top of having a more complex and extensive array of abilities than any other Rider. I'd go so far as to say that the concept of Decade is my all time favorite of all Kamen Riders (though I would also be quick to say I was very disappointed in the series, all things considered).
So... yeah... *SUPER* hyped about this tidbit of information. Thanks for the heads-up!
Please delete this account.
locuas
Crossing a Millennium

Post by locuas »

D_B wrote:Color me crazy, because I am neither tired of Den-O nor dislike Decade...

Seeing this news made me happy on several levels, as I am still of the opinion that Decade was the least well utilized Rider of all time, on top of having a more complex and extensive array of abilities than any other Rider. I'd go so far as to say that the concept of Decade is my all time favorite of all Kamen Riders (though I would also be quick to say I was very disappointed in the series, all things considered).
So... yeah... *SUPER* hyped about this tidbit of information. Thanks for the heads-up!
also Decade is...well...the writer's lifeguard for this kind of movies. Let's face it, even if Den-o is a VERY profitable rider, there is a limit on how much they can use "time travel" as an excuse explanation for a story(and that limit is super sentai), but with decade and the whole "multiverse traveler", they can do something like this and we can buy it, especially since he ALREADY traveled to a sentai world in his show(okay, in BOTH shows, since the arc was in shinkenger as well).
Also, i was wondering if we will se kivara here...unless she was already killed, this time off-screen, fulfilling her destiny as a female Rider and just dying...
Alessar
Salami Commander
Favorite series: Garo
2nd Favorite Series: Nexus
Favorite Actor?: Konishi Ryousei
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: K-Dramas
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Alessar »

and the front page asked: "What next, Super Sentai versus Metal Heroes?"

How about Kamen Rider versus Magical Girls?
locuas
Crossing a Millennium

Post by locuas »

Alessar wrote:and the front page asked: "What next, Super Sentai versus Metal Heroes?"

only if it is sailor moon's live-action show xD
D_B
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Please delete this account.
2nd Favorite Series: Please delete this account.
Dreamy: Please delete this account.
Favorite Actor?: Please delete this account.
Favorite Band: Please delete this account.
My boom: Please delete this account.
Quote: Please delete this account.

Post by D_B »

Alessar wrote:and the front page asked: "What next, Super Sentai versus Metal Heroes?"

What about "Hotties from Kamen Rider versus Cutie Honey (the Live)"?!?!?!?
I'd pay good $$$ to see Natsumi Hikari and Naomi versus Kisaragi Honey and Saotome Miki... in a contest where combat capability is not the deciding factor.
(and yes, that does mean "jello-wrestling" is not an option, though a swimwear competition... nevermind...)
Please delete this account.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

Kamen Rider versus Precure?!

ImageImage
ElKevo86
7X
Favorite series: W
2nd Favorite Series: OOO
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Quote: "I just tell the truth. If that hurts you, that's your fault."

Post by ElKevo86 »

This is awesome, can't wait! But isn't Sentai vs Metal Hero happening too? Doesn't Gokaiger vs. Gavan come out in January or is that another one of those internet pranks floating around?

Return to “Other Heroes”