Kamen Rider × Super Sentai: Superhero Taisen Confirmed!

It's more than just Kamen Rider and Sentai
ViRGE
Save the life

Re: Super Sentai Vs. Kamen Rider film - quasi Gokaiger vs De

Post by ViRGE »

Eh, after having just seen Let's Go Kamen Riders, this announcement doesn't exactly fill me with hope. A Vs. movie would be great, but that isn't what this is. I'm afraid it will suffer from all the excesses (and silly plot holes) that the anniversary movies already suffer from.

Plus it's hard to call it a Super Sentai movie when there's only 1 ranger (and not the whole team!) present. It's more like a Rider/Den-O movie with a Sentai cameo.
Gunzy
It's Time for Buster
It's Time for Buster
Favorite series: Ryukendo
Dreamy: Sayaka Isoyama
Favorite Band: Clazziquai
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: Video Games
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Gunzy »

Not all the details are revealed yet so don't get your opinion set in stone yet.
ImageImage
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Post by Lunagel »

ViRGE wrote:Plus it's hard to call it a Super Sentai movie when there's only 1 ranger (and not the whole team!) present. It's more like a Rider/Den-O movie with a Sentai cameo.
That's not true. There's supposed to be all 199+Gobusters and all the Riders as well. It'll be a Toei clusterfuck!
Knight of L-sama
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Shinkenger
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider W
Dreamy: Luka Millfy
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Quote: It is a place that dwells in the memory of those who still dream of its ancient glory. A world revered for its beauty, mystery and danger. On a planet of endless adventure such a land is known as El-Hazard. If your spirit has wings to travel, even across the breadth of a thousand, million night, imagination will guide the way and the gates of El-Hazard will always be open to you.
Type: INTJ Mastermind

Post by Knight of L-sama »

Personally I want Genta to show up just so he can give Decade a filthy look and be very protective of the Ika Origami.

That or one of the Gokaigers asking a Rider, 'So, do your powers come in key form?'
Welcome to the Sea of Chaos!
jolly_old_saint
Faiz
Favorite series: Gumby
2nd Favorite Series: Dengekibikifaizenger
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Post by jolly_old_saint »

I'd care, but now I'm wrapping my head around the subtle brilliance of the name "gobusters"...I can't imagine where they will possibly go with that series...
Leonite Rider
Kamen Knight
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Double
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Zero One
Favorite Actor?: Renn Kiriyama
Alignment: Neutral Good

Post by Leonite Rider »

I can imagine Gentarou being immensely excited when he sees there are 40 riders and over 199 other heroes in one place.

Maybe something like "RIDERS KITA!"

I can also imagine Momotaros looking at Decade and suddenly refusing to show his backside to him... or saying "Tell your thief buddy Ryoutarou wants his mug back.

The only thing that could make this more awesome is if another set of sentai show up, and when someone asks who they are, Tsukasa and Marvelous reply in unison "Power Rangers". Truely a Superhero Taisen.
Avid fan of mixing Riders and Rangers into other things
Devilbat
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Kiva
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Decade/W

Post by Devilbat »

Words cannot describe how excited I am for this movie. Decade is back baby! Not only that but he's bringing everyone with him to a war with all of the Super Sentai teams ever to exist in a story we only thought possible in somebodies horribly written fan fic. If I get any more amazingly awesome news in the next 24 hours, I might die of a heart attack.
"It's... showtime." -Haruto Souma/Kamen Rider Wizard

MaskedRideEclipse
Gabu
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Kiva
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider W
Dreamy: Hot? Errr, TaJaDoru?
Favorite Actor?: Yu Hasebe
Favorite Band: DREAM
Alignment: Lawful Evil
My boom: Gi-Gi-Giga Scan
Quote: At the signature>>>

Post by MaskedRideEclipse »

After seeing so many crossover movies. I'm expecting the least of it. etc. all rider & sentai show up. They make them a less than 10 seconds debut. then back to the main actors for the entire movies. However it's a great thing they go with Decade instead of Fourze(like OOO & Den-O in 40th anniversary). Probably he'll make FFR to OOO and Fourze or even henshin to them including W.(So this is the reason why Ganbaride card are still out even after 3 or 2 years of Decade) Damn it, I've should known it. Red Sentai and Pink Riders assemble!
-If all that I'd been said is a spoiler, then kindly delete them or put -snips-
'If you wishes to change the world, Then, you'll need to be stronger than the world itself, If you can, then, You're capables on changing the world.'
Nova
7X
Alignment: Neutral

Post by Nova »

Sounds awesome.

But probably not many original actors will come back. The actors really give life to the riders and rangers, without them they get much less awesome.
I know getting all the actors will be impossible, but hopefully they will get as much possible.
09MurphyM
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by 09MurphyM »

ElKevo86 wrote:This is awesome, can't wait! But isn't Sentai vs Metal Hero happening too? Doesn't Gokaiger vs. Gavan come out in January or is that another one of those internet pranks floating around?
Before you know it, they'll be doing Super Sentai Vs Ultraman.
Battra
Humongous
Favorite series: Ultra Seven
2nd Favorite Series: Ultraman Tiga
Dreamy: Sakura Nishihori
Favorite Band: Akira Ifukube
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
My boom: Ultra Seven

Post by Battra »

This is so awesome!
Defeat the Great Fire-Breathing Monster... use your Ultra Beam and... STRIKE!
SpiritPink
7X
Favorite series: Gokaiger, Den-O
2nd Favorite Series: KR Kabuto
Dreamy: Takeru Sato
Favorite Actor?: Takeru Sato
Favorite Band: On/Off
My boom: Kamen Rider
Quote: Yes I am a Witch...Deal with It!

Post by SpiritPink »

I can just imagine Gai having a heart attack from being overly excited from seeing all the sentai.
XIII
The Conspiracy
Favorite series: Garo
2nd Favorite Series: KR Faiz - Kab
My boom: Devil Z

Post by XIII »

ElKevo86 wrote:This is awesome, can't wait! But isn't Sentai vs Metal Hero happening too? Doesn't Gokaiger vs. Gavan come out in January or is that another one of those internet pranks floating around?
its the little word called sarcasm, its the same with the phrase "no more garo ever"
Live for the Moment, for the Moment is Eternal!
prophetcrw
Go Go!
Favorite series: Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger
Favorite Band: Anberlin
Quote: 'itsumo anata no soba ni iru'

Post by prophetcrw »

its interesting that everyone in charge of Sentai, KR, Metal Heroes, etc., is looking towards a crossover/merging of the brands in a bigger picture. that quote 'Riders are science, Sentai are magic' is an interesting one. obviously its not a literal quote, but when I hear this I think someone must have watched Thor a few too many times this year. 'What you call science, we call magic. They are one and the same.'

I don't mind the crossovers and merges. Without getting spoiler-y, the way they are making Metal Heroes canon with Sentai actually fits and its scary how much I'm willing to let the two mesh and live in the same canon universe.

An interesting thought I've had the last few days is, with Gaven and Shariven being our two Metal Heroes returning, how close are we to seeing Saban make an attempt as using footage for an equally strange VR Troopers cameo? of course its a tough sale but its a thought. because wasnt Sharivan one of the VR Trooper footage sources, even Gaven too? (im not certain because I only just learned about the Metal Heroes / VR Trooper thing a couple years ago)
ElKevo86
7X
Favorite series: W
2nd Favorite Series: OOO
Quote: "I just tell the truth. If that hurts you, that's your fault."

Re: Kamen Rider vs Super Sentai Confirmed!

Post by ElKevo86 »

its the little word called sarcasm, its the same with the phrase "no more garo ever"
Oh, okay. Shoulda picked up on that huh?
I don't mind the crossovers and merges. Without getting spoiler-y, the way they are making Metal Heroes canon with Sentai actually fits and its scary how much I'm willing to let the two mesh and live in the same canon universe.
It doesnt bother me much either. Once Gokaiger was announced to be similar to Decade I think we all saw a huge Sentai/Rider crossover coming. But mixing in Space Sheriff, I never would have predicted that.
because wasnt Sharivan one of the VR Trooper footage sources, even Gaven too?
I think it was Shaider, Spielban, and Metalder. There may have been others mixed in but I can't remember.

Return to “Other Heroes”