Amoreline
It's not even funny
It's not even funny
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Ryuki
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Kamen Rider

Metal Heores

Post by Amoreline »

To start off i am sorry if this is in the wrong area, and if so please do move it. But my question is does this site have any of the Metal Heroes series, if so where can i find them. Also if the site does not know where i could find them and why does the site not have them.
D_B
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Please delete this account.
2nd Favorite Series: Please delete this account.
Dreamy: Please delete this account.
Favorite Actor?: Please delete this account.
Favorite Band: Please delete this account.
My boom: Please delete this account.
Quote: Please delete this account.

Re: Metal Heores

Post by D_B »

Only takes a moment to browse through the "Completed" and "Active" areas to see what has been subbed and what is currently being subbed by the wonderful folks of TVNihon. Unfortunately, nothing about any of the Metal Heroes in either list at this point in time.

Not being a member of the TVNihon team, I can only offer my observations as to why these projects have not been undertaken, but I'd guess I understand it well enough to field the question. Already the guys and gals of TVNihon work their derrieres off to bring us the currently aired weekly series (at this point we get Super Sentai, Kamen Rider and Garo, all in both SD and GORGEOUS HD, and all with fantastically translated subs). With multiple series being handled, I would be totally thrilled... but these fine folks work tirelessly to also take on additional projects like Daimajin Kanon and Kodai Shoujo Dogu-Chan (not on a set schedule, but in excellent quality whenever they have time). On top of that, recently Toei has been releasing multiple Kamen Rider and Sentai films each year, and the staff here at TVNihon has been taking each of those on and gifting us with even more awesome releases than ever before!

If that were not enough, older series that were only originally in SD only are constantly being updated with gorgeous DVD updates, giving us the best quality video and audio imaginable (to go with the top notch subs TVNihon always provides)!

With all this happening, new releases every week and Toei ramping up movie production to levels I never imagined possible, there are alot of series that just... fall outside of what a small group of very talented people can realistically address. Series like Ultraman Mebius and GEAR Fighter Dendoh are set aside, because people have to do silly things, like sleep and eat.

I would wager that several members of TVNihon would love to tackle the Metal Heroes, as well as (quite literally) upward of a dozen other series... but there is just not enough hours in a day to get everything we would beg them to translate covered.

As far as "where to find Metal Heroes already fansubbed", I have no idea. the topic was covered several years ago in this very forum, right over here: http://tvnihon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=2098
Unfortunately my answer today is exactly the same as the always-helpful Saejima Kouga-sama's was back then...

I hope this helps with some of your questions, and I greatly apologize for not having a more satisfying answer.
Please delete this account.
Amoreline
It's not even funny
It's not even funny
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Ryuki
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Kamen Rider

Re: Metal Heores

Post by Amoreline »

D_B wrote:Only takes a moment to browse through the "Completed" and "Active" areas to see what has been subbed and what is currently being subbed by the wonderful folks of TVNihon. Unfortunately, nothing about any of the Metal Heroes in either list at this point in time.

Not being a member of the TVNihon team, I can only offer my observations as to why these projects have not been undertaken, but I'd guess I understand it well enough to field the question. Already the guys and gals of TVNihon work their derrieres off to bring us the currently aired weekly series (at this point we get Super Sentai, Kamen Rider and Garo, all in both SD and GORGEOUS HD, and all with fantastically translated subs). With multiple series being handled, I would be totally thrilled... but these fine folks work tirelessly to also take on additional projects like Daimajin Kanon and Kodai Shoujo Dogu-Chan (not on a set schedule, but in excellent quality whenever they have time). On top of that, recently Toei has been releasing multiple Kamen Rider and Sentai films each year, and the staff here at TVNihon has been taking each of those on and gifting us with even more awesome releases than ever before!

If that were not enough, older series that were only originally in SD only are constantly being updated with gorgeous DVD updates, giving us the best quality video and audio imaginable (to go with the top notch subs TVNihon always provides)!

With all this happening, new releases every week and Toei ramping up movie production to levels I never imagined possible, there are alot of series that just... fall outside of what a small group of very talented people can realistically address. Series like Ultraman Mebius and GEAR Fighter Dendoh are set aside, because people have to do silly things, like sleep and eat.

I would wager that several members of TVNihon would love to tackle the Metal Heroes, as well as (quite literally) upward of a dozen other series... but there is just not enough hours in a day to get everything we would beg them to translate covered.

As far as "where to find Metal Heroes already fansubbed", I have no idea. the topic was covered several years ago in this very forum, right over here: http://tvnihon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=2098
Unfortunately my answer today is exactly the same as the always-helpful Saejima Kouga-sama's was back then...

I hope this helps with some of your questions, and I greatly apologize for not having a more satisfying answer.
It does and thank you for the long well thought out answer. I love TV Nihon and am grateful for the stf they have. You guys rock. Though if anyone know where to find the series even if it is the newer series just drop me a PM or post here other then that ill just assume it was not done. Again thank you for the help.

Return to “Other Heroes”