It's more than just Kamen Rider and Sentai
Jehal
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Dekaranger
2nd Favorite Series: Ryuki
Alignment: Neutral Good

Choukou Senshi Changerion

Post by Jehal »

I was looking up Takashi Hagino (Kamen Rider Ouja) and found out he was in a show called Choukou Senshi Changerion. Like JAQK and Amazon, it was ended early due to low ratings, but has anyone here actually seen it? Would it be worth looking for to watch?
Completed Series

Rider: From Kuuga to Drive, and Ex-Aid to Zi-O
Next Up: Ghost

Sentai: Zyuranger, Kakuranger, From Dekaranger to ToQGer, and Kyuuranger to Ryusoulger
Next Up: Ninninger
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Re: Choukou Senshi Changerion

Post by takenoko »

All I know is that Inoue Toshiki wrote for it. I think that's how he met Hagino and Ogawa Atsushi. That's why Ogawa's appears in his later works and Hagino is in Ryuki.
Go-On Macaroni
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Go-On Macaroni »

I watched it and yeah, I'd gladly recommend it. It's a pretty fun show that I ended up buying all the DVDs of, haha. It marches to its own beat and surely wouldn't get away with some of its stuff (such as the weirdo way the show ends or stuff like Hayami transforming by eating umeboshi. You just know that (if it was made today) he'd have some dumb belt gadget that he'd have to stick 40 smaller gadgets in instead) nowadays.
The casting is also pretty great, from the members take mentioned to others like Yutaka Hirose or Kazunari Aizawa as Hayami, the list goes on.

Unfortunately, the show's not subbed yet though so if you want to watch it, you'll have to make do with raws (there should be a batch uploaded on a certain site out there, I did help someone put one up). It's still a fun show so, don't let yourself be turned off from it just because of that.
Jehal
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Dekaranger
2nd Favorite Series: Ryuki
Alignment: Neutral Good

Post by Jehal »

Unfortunately I know very little about speaking Japanese, so RAWs wouldn't cut it for me in the long run. Thanks for the opinion, though. I'll definitely keep it in mind for the future in case some group does decide to try subbing it.
Completed Series

Rider: From Kuuga to Drive, and Ex-Aid to Zi-O
Next Up: Ghost

Sentai: Zyuranger, Kakuranger, From Dekaranger to ToQGer, and Kyuuranger to Ryusoulger
Next Up: Ninninger

Return to “Other Heroes”