Favorite series: kamen rider
2nd Favorite Series: sentai
Dreamy: all girls :p
Favorite Actor?: i have more than one
Alignment: Chaotic Good

Winspector Subs?

Post by sentaidragon »

hello,
right now i found dvd-volumes of my first tokusatsu-series winspector (i know, i'm late xD), but unfortunately there's no engl. sub.
so i want to ask, if there's any possibility that tv-nihon will sub this series?
i hope so :D
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Re: Winspector Subs?

Post by takenoko »

Yeah, I have all the DVDs for them, but not really any staff for them. Oh well
sentaidragon
Go Go!
Favorite series: kamen rider
2nd Favorite Series: sentai
Dreamy: all girls :p
Favorite Actor?: i have more than one
Alignment: Chaotic Good

Post by sentaidragon »

what a pity.... :(.... but is there still hope? ^^
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron

Post by takenoko »

Sure, there's always hope. Just keep it within realistic parameters
That Guy
Save the life
Favorite series: Gurren-Lagann
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Dreamy: Ozu Urara
Favorite Actor?: Hosokawa Shigeki
Favorite Band: Disturbed
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Gurren-Lagann

Post by That Guy »

Perchance you could drop one of the weekly shows that's being done by multiple other groups in favor of something like this that only you have raws for? Just a thought.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron

Post by takenoko »

Wait, don't you work for a group that does a weekly show? Well that smacks of bias now, doesn't it?

I like how That Guy only bothers to post here to try to benefit his group in some tangential way. What a transparent troll.

Have another ban. If you don't convince me that you're here to be a member of the community, the next ban will be permanent. If you're just here to conspire and playing dumb, self-serving games, your participation isn't for the benefit of this community. It's just stupid and childish.
Basara
There are five lights!
There are five lights!
Favorite series: Dairanger
2nd Favorite Series: Ex-Aid
Favorite Band: Blind Guardian

Post by Basara »

Yo Guys, I'm the new Member here, and I am german. In Germany, the Winspector Mastertapes, who are in hold of RTL, a private Broadcaster for Television, are completely lost. I wish there's a Fansub for this awesome Series, who has infected me with the Toku-Virus in my Childhood. Please, make a Fansub for this.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron

Post by takenoko »

I really think we should finish up some of the other series first. I still have the DVDs, just not the staff for it. Such is life.
D_B
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Please delete this account.
2nd Favorite Series: Please delete this account.
Dreamy: Please delete this account.
Favorite Actor?: Please delete this account.
Favorite Band: Please delete this account.
My boom: Please delete this account.
Quote: Please delete this account.

Post by D_B »

takenoko wrote:I really think we should finish up some of the other series first. I still have the DVDs, just not the staff for it. Such is life.
Not to be a ballbreaker or anything, you know I never ask for anything and I am not making any request now, just pointing out an observation...

I'd kill for TVNihon to sub Winspector. I'd also kill for TVNihon to sub pretty much *EVERY SINGLE* toku series ever made, because you guys are my favorite sub group. Period.
I'd also kill for there to be 200 hours in a day, and to be wealthy enough to just pay to support you guys and gals so you could just work on subtitles without having to worry about jobs and all that other crap that gets in the way of what really matters to most of us... what we want. More subs. WORK DAMNIT! I joke, I joke...

In all seriousness, I am pretty sure several members of the TVNihon staff *WANT* to do Winspector... eventually. I suck at alot, but patience I do have in spades, and it all works out for me, personally.

As long as we are necroing a thread, I just wanted to toss another thought out at something from MONTHS ago (because I have seen it mentioned somewhere else at some point):
That Guy wrote:Perchance you could drop one of the weekly shows that's being done by multiple other groups in favor of something like this that only you have raws for? Just a thought.
Could you, perchance, never purchase your favorite food, drink or toiletries again, and EXCLUSIVELY use generic Wal-Mart or Sam's Choice brand for all of the above? Because that is exactly what many of us would feel like was happening if TVNihon dropped one of our favorite series on the grounds that "Brand X is subbing it". Sure, sometimes "Brand X" is kinda okay, and passes the minimum requirements for one's needs... but at the same time "Brand X" is never, EVER as good as the real damn thing.

For me, it is TVNihon or it is a "lesser finished product", so people can take thoughts/ideas that give me "Brand X" and shove them where the sun does not shine and leave them there for all eternity.

The highest quality is often not going to be available "on tap, on demand"... but it is well worth the wait because it *IS* the highest quality. That's how I see every TVNihon project... well worth the wait. And I have not yet been proven wrong.
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Post by Phoenix512 »

That person was banned a long time ago so he would not be able to see that message.
D_B
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Please delete this account.
2nd Favorite Series: Please delete this account.
Dreamy: Please delete this account.
Favorite Actor?: Please delete this account.
Favorite Band: Please delete this account.
My boom: Please delete this account.
Quote: Please delete this account.

Post by D_B »

Pretty sure I have seen others basically elude to it. Here and on other forums too. Taking away any of the series you fine folks spend time working on would be criminal, in my opinion. I just flat out hate the idea.
BigSlim
7X
Quote: There is wisdom in tokusatsu shows.

Post by BigSlim »

Holy crap! just knowing takenoko-san has Winspector on dvd is awesome enough for me cause theres always hope

im amped up from discovering this post! lol

Return to “Other Heroes”