Zen the Flame Knight (GARO: Yami wo Terasu Mono)

OOOKaiser
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Zen the Flame Knight (GARO: Yami wo Terasu Mono)

Post by OOOKaiser »

I think its SH Figuarts for the model. I can't find the prices for it though. But he does look pretty nice.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Re: Zen the Flame Knight (GARO: Yami wo Terasu Mono)

Post by takenoko »

Do they do S.H.Figuarts for Garo brand?

I like the text on the bottom of those pics that say "This is a prototype, may not reflect the actual product. Please understand."

Also, looking at your signature, I noticed for the first time that these guys are red, blue, and yellow in color. Kids shows are so predictable!
OOOKaiser
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by OOOKaiser »

takenoko wrote:Do they do S.H.Figuarts for Garo brand?

I like the text on the bottom of those pics that say "This is a prototype, may not reflect the actual product. Please understand."

Also, looking at your signature, I noticed for the first time that these guys are red, blue, and yellow in color. Kids shows are so predictable!
Yeah they did a SH Figuarts for the Garo and Zero.
Spoiler
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

It isn't a Figurat. They only did to GARO (one is a Taiga version) and the Zero one.

This is the Makaikado line, which is kind of like the old Equip and Prop lines, except the armour is fixed on at all time. They are kind of shit figures, and the GARO and Zen from this version are Tamashi Web exclusives (so you are looking at 7000 yen before middleman fees).

They actually have made figures for all the other named Knights so far, except for DAN, which sucks because he is my favourite.

Return to “Toys”