Team Gaim
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: KR Agito/Kabuto
Dreamy: Akiyama Nana
Favorite Actor?: Hongo Kanata
Favorite Band: Maroon 5
Alignment: Neutral Evil
My boom: ONORE DECADE
Quote: Ore wa hitori dake jubun da. Dare mou tomete nai, dare mou jama wa saseru nai. Sa... Omae-tachi kakatte koi yo.
Type: ESTP Promoter

Hey Bandai! How bout give us SHF Kamen Riders in Human Forms

Post by kyoichikiller90 »

Recently Bandai Tamashii Nations released their Kamen Rider Black Renewal version with his Battle Hopper, soon we will have the Black RX Image and Kabuto Image renewal as well. It's good to see the Renewal was more proportion and the sculpture and especially their articulations and details has been improved.... But for me it's like a back to square one where it all began.. I hope in my wishlist on 2014 I will able to see the Human versions of dear Kamen Riders either they stars from showa or heisei first. I saw the improvement on SHF since Kamen Rider Den-O Wizard and Blade was released... it's not that I don't hate SHF cause sometimes it felt like Bandai Tamashii fucking with their customers.. example I already have Kamen rider Kabuto and Dark Kabuto the old versions.. Off course it's ugly and too skinny to compare with this latest versions. First when SHF released the price was (maybe not cheap for my high school time) too choking to effort... somehow I manage to do part timer job to bought them... and during colleges it become my hobby and I started to collecting Project BM series since they look awesome... but it's still hard in my country to find Project BM Tendou Souji and the rest in human form since it was for Premium Membership for Medicom... For SHF I rather say I'm disappointed to see the poor face sculpture that they did for Kamen Rider Kabuto, Hopper bros, G3, G3-X, G4 Black(old versions) RX, Agito, Gills espacially Decade. The Bold joint in wrist part sometimes cracked and "boom" broken.... Can you Imagine since they released Saint Seiya, Dragon Ball, and Sailor Moon.. its not so bad to see they able to adapted this anime base realization for SHF besides Kamen Rider Lines and Super Sentai lines.. My other friends are Hardcore fans for SHF. he also think that if Kamen Riders in Human Form was able to create and released that will be cool...
Nutcracker23
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Decade
2nd Favorite Series: GARO
Dreamy: Kadoya Tsukasa
Favorite Actor?: Konishi Ryosei
Favorite Band: JAM Project MUSE
My boom: I Know Right
Quote: Winning is about everything, in reality there's no such thing call cheating, so winning was take whatever necessary to achieve it, that's include cheating.
Type: INFP Healer

Re: Hey Bandai! How bout give us SHF Kamen Riders in Human F

Post by Nutcracker23 »

I never buy SHF or any toys... but seems like you in rants or something..
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

I have to admit that it took me a moment to figure out which was the toy and which was the real Kabuto
Nutcracker23
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Decade
2nd Favorite Series: GARO
Dreamy: Kadoya Tsukasa
Favorite Actor?: Konishi Ryosei
Favorite Band: JAM Project MUSE
My boom: I Know Right
Quote: Winning is about everything, in reality there's no such thing call cheating, so winning was take whatever necessary to achieve it, that's include cheating.
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Nutcracker23 »

If they released SHF Seto Kouji in his Kurenai wataru sculpture I rather to buy em, I saw the Fashion doll of Kurenai Wataru and Tendou Souji somewhere. BTW what the scales of SHF? are they big as barbie? if too big it making me to check on my room if they still have space or not. hehehe
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

Standard 15cm figures.

I think the human ones would look rubbish to be honest. A lot of the riders have had human project BM releases, and the head sculpts look kind of gummy for most of them (save Dates one).
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Post by Lunagel »

Toys of that size of any face tend to look like crap anyway. I'd rather have the helmets than the face, it's really hard to get a human face correct. Anime is no problem, they're all exaggerated features anyway.
kyoichikiller90
Team Gaim
Team Gaim
Quote: Ore wa hitori dake jubun da. Dare mou tomete nai, dare mou jama wa saseru nai. Sa... Omae-tachi kakatte koi yo.

I don't mind how the face looks like.. But I still remember I bought 1998 Kenner product of Batman and Star Wars toyline... They smaller than SHF their scales is about 10 cm, but the head sculpt was done so perfectly also a paint jobs except the articulations.. I look at Kenner figures of Bruce Wayne its totally look like Val Kilmer and Michael Keaton, Indiana Jones Harrison Ford's. Maybe the recent technology with computer scans they can improve the last version releases.. the double triple joints wasn't to obvious in presentations. The compound of the eyes on helmets that I see in Den-O and Blade was really fantastic.. I don't think they have a problem with face sculpture for humans.. since the articulations was making them more human and lively posing. Tamashii Nations might have the future success (by draining our wallets, example their Exclusive released Agito Trinity Form and Machine Tornader which is came with gripping hands and default hands). And for Parents might be spend more money for their kids.. well done Tamashii..
kyoichikiller90
Team Gaim
Team Gaim

Possible for now.
andyreal
7X
Favorite series: Kamen Rider OOO
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Gaim
Dreamy: Iwashimizu Luna
Favorite Actor?: Miura Ryousuke
Favorite Band: Aqua Timez
Alignment: Lawful Good
My boom: Ore Sanjou
Quote: Finish what you leaved undone

Post by andyreal »

I heard they will release Naruto, sadako, Batman and Iron man this year. SHFiguarts Human probably sweet too.
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

I think the problem would be they just wouldn't sell well in the convential market and end up being web exclusives, which is a huge pain in the ass as a foreign collector.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

I miss the souchaku ones that let you put the armor on. I dunno, I thought it was fun, even though the faces tended to look nothing like the actual actor.
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT

Post by Catastrophe »

Wasn't so much that, more that the heads where really small to accommodate the helmet.

It is a shame though. They pulled that line to accommodate gimmicky mode changing shenanigans. A souchaku henshin figure assembled had nice detail, which is something that these arm change and whatever equivalent lacks these days.
andyreal
7X

Post by andyreal »

I remembered that I got Kuuga Agito and Ryuki Souchaku series and mix their parts. Their faces sometimes identical just the hair colors.
kyoichikiller90
Team Gaim
Team Gaim

Well. We can't judge the figure until it release soon. As I can see from the picture it accurate to face of Michael Jackson. So it won't be a problem to make Human versions of other super heroes. Thought I remembered SHFiguarts Hana, Kohana and Naomi. The face in anime versions. Though it small but it still pricey compared to some 1/6 or 1/8 scales figure ( eg: SHF Kamen Rider Ryuga USD 190.00 vs RAH SkyRider USD 180.00) if they release in Tamashii Web Exclusive releases.

Good news is MJ Sadako Naruto and Batman from injustice aren't TWE.
andyreal
7X

Post by andyreal »

Have you ever heard or knew about 3D printing? That technology can make artificial human parts, guns , even buildings or anything.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/3D_printing

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=G0EJmBoLq-g

Return to “Toys”