Ranger Strike trading cards

Jono
There are four lights!
There are four lights!
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Quote: A Revolution is born...

Re: Ranger Strike trading cards

Post by Jono »

Warrior of Zarona wrote:Resurrecting this.

My friends and I have scanned most of the card sets and took the translations, photoshopping them onto the cards themselves. We've been playing for the past few months, and we brought them recently to AnimeNEXT in NJ, where we got a few eyes watching our game.

If anyone's interested in joining, we have a facebook group where we have all the translated cards on for download on a word document:

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=gro ... 8886693880

Note: You DO need a facebook account to view the page.

Enjoy, and let me know if you have any questions.

I personally have a Zyuranger and Kabuto deck handy. Our friends are still figuring out some card rulings, but this is a great start for those who are interested. In fact, I'd like for those who can translate Japanese to be able to help us out with some card rulings.
Hey everyone I'm basically the guy who photoshopped the cards with the translations from RSF. We hope that you join in hopes of making this game fully aware to people across the US and overseas as well. Never played such an awesome game like this and, in the process, rider kicking my friends in the face lol.
joker_joker_extreme
Go Go!
Favorite series: kamen rider W, kiva
2nd Favorite Series: shinkenger, den-o
Dreamy: Akiyama Rina
Favorite Actor?: Scott McNeil
Favorite Band: tetra fang
Alignment: Lawful Evil
My boom: all kamen rider
Quote: ore...sanjou!

Post by joker_joker_extreme »

I want to cry now, you guys have the uber-cool ranger strike and we americans take it, dumb it down, and pawn it off as the power rangers tcg, america ruins sentai.
for those looking for artwork, I've got an almost complete set of pr tcg cards you can have.
Jono
There are four lights!
There are four lights!
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Quote: A Revolution is born...

Post by Jono »

joker_joker_extreme wrote:I want to cry now, you guys have the uber-cool ranger strike and we americans take it, dumb it down, and pawn it off as the power rangers tcg, america ruins sentai.
for those looking for artwork, I've got an almost complete set of pr tcg cards you can have.
yeah...that games was so bad that I took the actual collection of the PRTCG and used them as backing for my Ranger Strike Translated cards lol. When I see through the sleeve it says PRTCG XD

Return to “Toys”