kaemmerite
Robo's Birthday
Favorite series: Hibiki
2nd Favorite Series: Den-O
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: JRPGs

Re: Kamen Rider Decade DX DecaDriver

Post by kaemmerite »

Actually just got my belt today. XD Been having a blast with it, and it's nice to see a thread about belt modding so it'll fit me, though I'm cheap so I'll probably just go with the nylon strap method. >.>;;

I'm still debating whether or not I want to buy the FFR figures just to get the FFR cards. I'd like to think that there will be an option to buy a complete deck somewhere down the line, but I also don't like to take chances. I really would like to have more than just the ten Henshin cards and the one Attack Ride card that comes with the Ridebooker (which I'll be buying soon).
KickHopper
Kamen Knight
Favorite series: KR W & Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Keitei Sousakan 7
Dreamy: Why yes I am
Favorite Actor?: Watanabe Hiroyuki
Favorite Band: Royksopp
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Film Noir
Quote: "Walking the path of Hell, the man who serves no one."

Post by KickHopper »

kaemmerite wrote:Actually just got my belt today. XD Been having a blast with it, and it's nice to see a thread about belt modding so it'll fit me, though I'm cheap so I'll probably just go with the nylon strap method. >.>;;

I'm still debating whether or not I want to buy the FFR figures just to get the FFR cards. I'd like to think that there will be an option to buy a complete deck somewhere down the line, but I also don't like to take chances. I really would like to have more than just the ten Henshin cards and the one Attack Ride card that comes with the Ridebooker (which I'll be buying soon).
There's a template someone made for Photoshop where you can make your own cards. That's how I made my Absorb Queen for my Blade cards, because the Blade cards use the same barcode system as the Decade cards.

Also if you really want to go cheap, the elastic strap method is the cheapest way to go lol.

Edit: I just saw a review on youtube that showed the Attack Ride cards. It does NOT say the attack, it says the Rider the card is for. That is lame. I would have preferred they not include the specific name announcements of the Showa Riders and included the attack rides personally. Ugh
ImageImage
KickHopper
Kamen Knight
Favorite series: KR W & Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Keitei Sousakan 7
Dreamy: Why yes I am
Favorite Actor?: Watanabe Hiroyuki
Favorite Band: Royksopp
My boom: Film Noir
Quote: "Walking the path of Hell, the man who serves no one."

Post by KickHopper »

I would be more inclined to buy the Decade toys if I could somehow import a Ganbaride machine >_>
ImageImage
AeonRanger
Robo's Birthday
Favorite series: Kamen Rider
2nd Favorite Series: Chou Sei Shin
Dreamy: Sayaka Isoyama
Favorite Actor?: Inuoe Masahrio
Favorite Band: Tetra-Fang
My boom: HENSHIN

Post by AeonRanger »

KickHopper wrote: There's a template someone made for Photoshop where you can make your own cards. That's how I made my Absorb Queen for my Blade cards, because the Blade cards use the same barcode system as the Decade cards.
know where i can find the template?
Tensou - Let me count the number of your crimes
christopherjohn
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: Prop making

Post by christopherjohn »

Got a few questions thats probably been answered already. First what all Rider names besides the main rider names does the Decadriver and Diend's Gun say? Do they go through all the Ryuki's names? Also do they say Sword Vent or Final vent? Sorry for stupid questions thats probably been answered by i've been awake for three days now. =(
Skiks
Faiz

Post by Skiks »

christopherjohn wrote:Got a few questions thats probably been answered already. First what all Rider names besides the main rider names does the Decadriver and Diend's Gun say? Do they go through all the Ryuki's names? Also do they say Sword Vent or Final vent? Sorry for stupid questions thats probably been answered by i've been awake for three days now. =(
Decade Driver can only say all main rider names including Showa era rider names like Riderman.
Attack ride form ride cards only say Attack ride or form ride generic sound iirc. If you put in a non main rider card it'll just say kamen ride generic sound.
If you want final vent card you need the final attack ride ryuki card but it only says. Final Attack Rider Ry-uk-uk-ki or some form of a studder for the name.
Diend gun is very unappealing it can only sense when cards are put in and will only say 4 things in a row before starting over. Kamen Ride (doesn't say Diend but makes the henshin sound), Ride, Ride (both don't say any rider names just generic sound of summoning), Final attack ride (Again generic sound of doing the final attack but no Di-di-di-end sound).
kaemmerite
Robo's Birthday

Post by kaemmerite »

Eh I ended up buying all the FFR figures out now anyway. >.> For me, it's not just the Driver sounds, it's the cards themselves. Cards printed in Photoshop are nice but they don't look as cool. Yeah, I'm weird. It is a bit disappointing about Decade's Attack Ride card, how it doesn't say Blast or Slash.

I ordered the DiEnd Driver before I saw a review of it, I wish I hadn't gotten it now. I was really upset to learn that it doesn't say ANY Rider names, not even DiEnd's. :\ Blah, at least it comes with Kaixa and Ouja cards. Even if it doesn't say their names, it's still their cards.
RPGmastar
Complacent masses
Complacent masses
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Decade
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Kiva
Alignment: Neutral

Post by RPGmastar »

My friend has this belt and I gotta say, It's really high quality. While the sounds (mostly the voice) isn't exactly the same as from the show, it's pretty damn close and it so much fun to put the cards in and hear (Kamen Laidou Kiva or whatever rider u put in). I'm totally gonna save up and buy my own. (plus the card holder and the touch screen thing that just came out)
kaemmerite
Robo's Birthday

Post by kaemmerite »

The K-Touch is pretty neat. :p Though I wonder if they're going to make any use of that weird "phone" card that came with it in the show.

I'm also surprised to learn the K-Touch does indeed work exactly like it does in the show. When Decade slapped the driver on the side for the Final Attack Ride I went "Well, guess the toy won't do that," but it does, which was kind of a nice surprise.

Now if only I had any Final Attack Ride cards. :/ Besides DiEnd's I mean.
OmegaOne
Secretly a Robot in Disguise
Favorite series: Agito
2nd Favorite Series: Boukenger

Post by OmegaOne »

Don't know why I never thought to post this here... I've got a review of the DecaDriver on YouTube that's a little more than the usual sound demonstration for anyone on the fence about the toy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tinosIjo6CQ

Once I have the cash for it I'm planning on getting the K-Touch, I'll be reviewing it as well.
TJ Omega: Reviewing Transformers, tokusatsu toys, and all things childish
http://www.youtube.com/user/TJOmega

Return to “Toys”