Modifying your DX Henshin Belt

SwordHero1
Kamen Knight

Re: Modifying your DX Henshin Belt (NEW MEHOD UPDATED)

Post by SwordHero1 »

You can buy an official belt extension for anything Den-O and after.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CllezJ5GGJE

http://www.cstoysjapan.com/servlet/the- ... elt/Detail
KickHopper
Kamen Knight
Favorite series: KR W & Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Keitei Sousakan 7
Dreamy: Why yes I am
Favorite Actor?: Watanabe Hiroyuki
Favorite Band: Royksopp
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Film Noir
Quote: "Walking the path of Hell, the man who serves no one."

Re: Modifying your DX Henshin Belt (NEW MEHOD UPDATED)

Post by KickHopper »

Belt extensions don't make the belts look more accurate, but if you prefer a non-invasive way to just extend the belts, and don't care that the belt extension isn't the same color as the belt, then go for it. And actually it works for Kabuto as well, so it's anything Kabuto and after. Before Kabuto the belts were more like the majority of the Legend Series belts, so you can use the Legend Series extenders for those. Me personally, I prefer to modify my belts to look like the belts in the show, meaning no holes for strap hooks.
ImageImage
NeoStorm

Re: Modifying your DX Henshin Belt

Post by NeoStorm »

hmm, is there a really good, accurate way of modding something like the OOO Driver? Because just recently I bought mine during my trip to little tokyo and would like to know what's the best method to doing something like this
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

I don't need to modify them, I'm skinny enough to put them over a T-Shirt. However, the belts from Den-O onwards (clips at the side) are indefinitely easier to fit into. I hate putting on my Faiz/Delta one lol.
NeoStorm

Post by NeoStorm »

Well, I'm just looking for a way to mod it without messing up the clips that clip into the buckle of the Driver. If you want, I can post pics of the innards of the clips to see if its even possible.
KickHopper
Kamen Knight

Post by KickHopper »

NeoStorm wrote:Well, I'm just looking for a way to mod it without messing up the clips that clip into the buckle of the Driver. If you want, I can post pics of the innards of the clips to see if its even possible.
It should be the same as just about every other clip system. In which case, your best bet is the method using Arctic Vinyl. The color will match, and all you have to do is cut the holes right so the vinyl fits on the same pegs the original straps are placed over inside the belt clip.
ImageImage
NeoStorm

Post by NeoStorm »

So...seatbelt will not work? I wanted to make it look sleek and completely unnoticeable from all angles. you sure the seatbelt method won't work on the OOO Driver? Which reminds me, if there a way to like I dunno, mod the Decadriver like in the show? With a retractable strap that goes around the waist and clips into the buckle, as well as fit almost any size? One more thing, where do you get arctic vinyl?
KickHopper
Kamen Knight

Post by KickHopper »

NeoStorm wrote:So...seatbelt will not work? I wanted to make it look sleek and completely unnoticeable from all angles. you sure the seatbelt method won't work on the OOO Driver? Which reminds me, if there a way to like I dunno, mod the Decadriver like in the show? With a retractable strap that goes around the waist and clips into the buckle, as well as fit almost any size? One more thing, where do you get arctic vinyl?
Retractable belt is a no. It would look incredibly awkward. As for the seatbelt method, that's for belts that don't have the side clip that clip in the back like Faiz and Kabuto. The method I described is unnoticeable as you are completely replacing the belt straps.
ImageImage
KickHopper
Kamen Knight

Post by KickHopper »

If anyone has tried these methods, I'd like to see some pictures if no one minds. I think it'd be awesome to see how it worked out for everyone.
ImageImage

Return to “Toys”