Kamen Rider Decade: The Nine Worlds

OOOKaiser
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Re: Kamen Rider Decade Book

Post by OOOKaiser »

Chapter 17

The Lobster Orphnoch stared out at the balcony. It had been seven years since the Orphnoch King evolved her, making her a true Orphnoch by destroying her traces of humanity. She was taking care of the King until he was back to full health. She had brought this building far away from civilization, she didn't want anyone to see her.

Some surviving Orphnoch came to her for safe haven so they could die in peace and she granted them that. When she found they were scientists she had an idea. She told them to create belts to protect the Orphnoch King when he revived and they agreed. She was snapped out of her train of thought when she heard a scream downstairs. She ran down to see what had happened. She stopped in her tracks when she saw a pile of ashes. The three scientists crouched down and cried.

"I'm so sorry," The Lobster Orphnoch said. And she was. Even though she didn't have any emotions in her left she sympathized with them. She placed a comforting hand on one of the scientist's shoulders.

"How could you understand?" One of them said. His face was filled with tears. "You were lucky enough to be saved by the King before he went into a comatose state. You don't know what its like. Not knowing when you would die..." He continued to cry.

"When the king gets better. I promise that you three will be saved," She said. "How are the belts coming along?"

"They are almost complete," One of the scientists told the Orphnoch. "The Alpha, Gamma and Beta belts should be completed into two hours."

"Good," The Lobster Orphnoch said. "Continue to work on it. I have to go to do an errand." It scooped up the dead scientist ashes on the floor and dumped it in a trash.

"You can't go anywhere with that form."

It smiled at them. "I know how to stay out of sight." As the Orphnoch left the room the scientists went into the King's room. He was floating in a tube full of green liquid. The liquid was helping him gain his health back. After checking on the King they went back to work.

"Do you think her plan will work?" One of the scientists said.

"Of course it will. She's stronger than the Delta user anyways."

Mari sat with Shuji Mihara at a table outside a coffee shop. "Did you really have to bring that?" She pointed at the Delta gear case.

"I can't help it," he laughed. It's like a part of me."

"She smiled. "You're crazy."

He sipped his cup of coffee and looked up at the sky. it was light blue and clear of clouds. Then he remembered something. "Isn't today the anniversary of Takumi's death?"

Mari placed down her cup on the table. "Yeah. It's been eight years now. I just wish we could have done something to help him though." Her eyes were filled with regret.

Shuji gently touched her hands. "There was nothing we could do. The Orphnoch King was destroyed by Takumi. He knew he had to destroy him even if it cost him his life."

"I know. But-," There was screaming down the street. They both got up from their chairs and ran down to see what the commotion was. Shuji then understood why there was screaming. The Lobster Orphnoch was stabbing people in the heart hoping to turn them into an Orphnoch but they turned into ashes.

"She's still alive?" Mari asked.

"She must have escaped when the King was destroyed," He said. He opened the Delta gear case and placed the belt on his waist. He pulled out the Delta phone and shouted," Transform!"

Standing By

He put it back in the Delta Mover, forming the Delta Blaster which activated the transformation.

Complete

The photon blood came out of the Delta Driver covering his body. After a bright glow he became Kamen Rider Delta. The Lobster Orphnoch dropped the man it was holding and walked towards him.

"Careful Shuji! She was a former member of Lucky Clover."

Delta nodded then screamed a battle cry and ran towards the Orphnoch.

"I'll be taking that belt." The Lobster Orphnoch took out her Saber and stabbed at Delta. He dodged it and he took out the Delta Blaster. He said the code "Fire" into the Delta phone.

Burst Mode

He shot at the Orphnoch but it blocked the blasts with her saber. The Lobster Orphnoch struck Delta in the hand knocking the Delta Blaster out of his hand. He winced as blood flowed from the cut. The Lobster Orphnoch smiled and hacked at Delta. He flew back and landed next to Mari. She helped him up and they started to run. But the Lobster Orphnoch was faster. In a second it was in front of them. The Orphnoch knocked Mari away then tore the belt off Delta. With the belt gone the transformation ended and Shuji was vulnerable to the Orphnoch. "It's too soon for you to fight me." She knocked him out with his its hilt and walked away with the belt.

Mari ran back to Shuji. He was bleeding from the head. She took out her phone and called the police.

The Lobster Orphnoch entered the safe house and went to the lab. "Are the belts completed?

One of the scientists held out the belts and gave it to the Orphnoch. The Orphnoch smiled then looked at the scientists. "I have no more use for you all now." The Orphnoch slit their throats and they crumpled into ashes. The Lobster Orphnoch gathered up the ashes and went to the King's room. It pressed a button and the green liquid drained. The tube went into the ground and the comatose King fell to the ground. The Lobster Orphnoch grabbed the King before he hit the ground. The Orphnoch put the ashes into his mouth. "Eat, my King and become strong again." The Orphnoch heard a noise behind her. It turned around to see a hooded figure standing on the doorway. It picked up its saber to defend the King but the figure held out her hands.

"Don't be alarmed," She took off her hood, revealing a young woman. "I have a message from my master, Heptus."

Intrigued, the Orphnoch put down the Saber. "Speak."

The mysterious woman smiled.
Last edited by OOOKaiser on Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
OOOKaiser
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Re: Kamen Rider Decade Book

Post by OOOKaiser »

Chapter 18

Tsukasa and Kaitou stepped out of the portal and placed their feet on Faiz's world. "So what do we do now?" Tsukasa said, staring at Kaitou.

"We find a place to rest. We both need it from that last fight."

Kaitou was right. The battle with Abyss in Ryuki's world had taken a toll on them both. "Alright then." They looked around to see where they were. As they looked around warehouses surrounded them.

Kaitou opened one of the warehouse's doors. "we'll sleep here tonight."

Tsukasa looked at the dirty floor. "You mean we're going to sleep on this?"

"Stop whining and take a nap." He laid down on the floor and closed his eyes.

Tsukasa scowled and sat down on the floor. "At least give me your tablet so I can read about this world."

He took out the tablet from his jacket and tossed it to him.

Tsukasa turned it on, nine symbols popped out on the screen. Three symbols had already been crossed out. He recognized them as Kuuga, Agito and Ryuki's symbols. He clicked on Faiz's symbol and a page popped out. He touched Takumi Inui's name. It read: deceased. "That's impossible." He scrolled down the page to read more. When Takumi was a young boy he had died and because the Wolf Orphnoch, an evolved human. However, he decided to hide this trait from everyone and became a loner. Fourteen years later he met a woman named Mari Sonada who had a case with the Faiz's gear in it.

When she was attacked by an Orphnoch she gave the gear to Takumi to use. With the belt he became Kamen Rider Faiz and defeated various Orphnoch. As he travels along with Mari he meets several people along the way, including Kamen Rider Kaixa, and Delta. He also learns that there are other Orphnoch who wants to live a peaceful life like him.

As the months pass he learns of the Orphnoch King, who can cure the defect in the Orphnoch DNA and can get rid off the human traits in him. He also learns of the King's plan to destroy humanity. With the help of Kaixa and Delta they manage to defeat the King. A few days later Takumi dies of the Orphnoch DNA defect and his friends mourn the loss of him.

Tsukasa returned back to the page and clicked on the Orphnoch king's status. In big bold green letters it read: ALIVE

"I think I know what I have to do in this world now," he thought. He went back to the page and clicked on the riders. Only Kamen Rider Delta was left. Kaixa's belt was destroyed as he continued to read on the pad. He took out the Kamen Ride cards for Faiz. "How am I suppose to defeat the King with just Delta?" Tsukasa turned off the pad and stretched his body. He was tired and hadn't slept for a long time. "I'll figure things out tomorrow." He yawned and went to sleep.

Shuji woke up in a hospital bed. Mari was sitting next to him on a chair. She was sound asleep. He smiled but then he remembered he had lost the Delta gear. "Damn it," He gritted his teeth. Mari then woke up, stretching her arms as she did.

"Hey," She yawned, "How are you doing?"

He tapped at the morphine. "I'm feeling very good." He smiled.

"Good. THey'll be kicking you out of the bed in a few hours."

"What? Why?"

"You only had a few scratches and they need the bed for other patients who need it you know."

"But I got a cut on my hand too," Shuji pouted. His response was a slap to the head.

"Dress up, we're going back to help Keitaro's shop." She threw his clothes at him and went outside. A few minutes later Shuji checked out of the hospital with Mari and drove back to the Laundry shop. Mari drove fast, cutting other cars and drove past a red light. Soon they arrived at Keitaro's laundry shop. She got out of the car and looked at Shuji. His face was purple.

"What's wrong now?"

"Your driving," he said, before throwing up.

After Shuji cleaned himself up they entered the shop. They expected a greeting from Keitaro but he wasn't behind the counter. "Keitaro are you here?" She shouted.

"I'm upstairs. I got company!" He shouted back.

Shuji and Mari looked at each other. Keitaro had company. They just had to see this. AS they entered Keitaro's room there was two people sitting in front of him. THe man sitting on the right was wearing a black coat and a ping shirt while the man next to him was wearing a brown jacket and a hat on.

"They're names are - um I forgot.."

The man in the black coat smiled, "My name is Tsukasa Kadoya and this is Kaitou Daiki.

"Pleased to meet you," Kaitou said.

"So how did you guys meet?" Shuji asked.

"Just recently when they entered the shop," Keitaro said. Mari and Shuji were shocked. Keitaro had made friends with strangers. That was unlike him to do things like that. THey looked at Keitaro and he smiled.

"So why did you invite them in if you didn't know them?"

"Oh they said they weren't from this world and they needed information about it."

"You mean they're aliens?" Shuji said.

Tsukasa scoffed. "No we're not aliens. We came from a different world that is similar to yours. But in my world I'm the emperor.

Mari snorted. "All right that's it. You guys need to get out of here. You guys need to get out of here." SHe pulled them out of their seats and pushed them out of the room. She closed the door on them but Tsukasa put his foot in the doorway.

"What I do know is that you're going to need our help if the Orphnoch King is to be destroyed," Tsukasa said.

When she heard the word 'King' she opened the door fully. "What? But he was destroyed by-"

"Takumi Inui," Kaitou finished. "Unfortunately he failed to destroy the King. All he managed to do was knock the King into a comatose state."

"Do you have your belt?" Tsukasa looked at Shuji.

"It was taken from the Lobster Orphnoch."

Tsukasa frowned. "How did you let it take the Orphnoch take it away? Now it will be harder to defeat the King now."

"I thought you said the King was in a comatosed state?" Mari asked.

"He is. But he can wake up at any moment and even if he's not at full power. He'll still be hard to beat," Tsukasa said.

"Do you have Takumi's ashes?" Kaitou asked. Mari and the others looked at him.

"What are you talking about?" Mari said.

"If you have his ashes. We can probably bring him back to life if I can get a sample of the King's blood."

"You can do that?" Tsuaksa said.

"It's only a theory. It might not even work."

"Oh," Tsukasa stared at Mari. She looked glum. "You there." Tsukasa said to Mari. She looked up. "What's your name?"

"Mari. Mari Sonoda."

"Let's go for a walk." She looked at him strangely and he laughed. "Don't worry I just want to talk you." Mari nodded and they went out of the room, leaving Kaitou alone with Shuji

and Keitaro.

Mari and Tsukasa walked together in the city. "So... do you have his ashes?"

Mari nodded. "It's at my house. But is your friend's theory about the King's blood will revive him?"

"Like Kaitou said it's only a theory. It might not even work."

They continued to walk in silence until Mari said, "Why are you traveling through worlds?"

He took out the Kamen Ride cards from his Decade Book and showed it to her. "I have to travel to gain back the cards power. Without them I can't beat the Dark Emperors.

"The who?"

"Back in my world, four men fought my ancestor in order to control his kingdom. But they were too strong for him and he had to seal them away. Now they're back. I don't how they broke the seal but I'm going to destroy them." He put the cards back into the Decade Book and continued to walk with Mari.

"I think I understand you now," She said.

"How so?"

"You're just an emperor who wants to save his world against those men. You may be an emperor but you're also a Kamen Rider."

Tsukasa snorted. "I'm not a Kamen Rider. I'm not fighting to save people. I'm fighting so I can have the power to destroy those bastards.

Mari stared at him for a moment then looked away. "Whatever you say."

But Tsukasa wasn't done talking. "It's not only that but without the nine cards I can't become the emperor."

She around. "But just back at Keitaro's shop you said you were the emperor."

"Technically I'm still the prince. I lost the cards power when I broke a seal."

"Your world is weird."

Tsukasa smiled. "You think?"

All of the sudden the ground was shaking. Tsukasa had to hold his balance against a window. Mari screamed and pointed to a skyscraper in front of them. The building collapsed and there was a huge dust cloud. Tsukasa could see three men walking towards them.

As the dust cloud cleared it revealed three Kamen Riders. The Kamen Rider in the middle took out a gun and shot at Mari. Tsukasa grabbed her and they jumped out of the way. They ran behind a car and looked behind them. "Who are you guys?" Tsukasa shouted.

The three riders stopped in their tracks. "We serve the Orphnoch King." The Rider in the right said. "Our job is to eliminate any person we see."

"The rider on the left then spoke." I'm sorry if we didn't introduce ourselves. I am Kamen Rider Beta. The one on the right to me is Alpha and next to him is Gamma.

"Bull shit!" Mari said. "Kamen Riders is a name of hope. It's not for evil people like you to use." She was going to say more but Alpha pointed his gun at the car.

"Come out from behind the car let us turn you both into Orphnoch that is if you survive the process," He laughed maniacally.

"Go get Kaitou. I can handle them myself." He whispered to Mari. "I'll give you some cover when you run. Go now."
"But-"

"Go!" Mari got up and started to run. The three riders started to chase after her but Tsukasa got in their way. "Sorry but I can't let you turn her into an Orphnoch." Alpha scowled then ran towards him and kneed him in the stomach. He pulled him by the collar and threw him on the car. Tsukasa landed on the car, breaking the windshield.

"This human is stupid if he thinks he can fight us like that," Gamma said. "Let's just kill him he doesn't even deserve the honor of becoming an Orphnoch." He took his mission chip and inserted it into a hilt. Green photon blood came out and solidified. He charged towards Tsukasa and swung at him. He dodged it and jumped back. He took out his driver and placed it on his waist. He held out his card at them then shouted," Transform!" He inserted the card into the driver and the armor appeared on him.

The three riders was shocked when he became Decade. But Gamma laughed. "So you're the one our mistress told us to kill. This is going to be interesting. Alpha, Beta let's go." They both nodded and surrounded Decade. They took out their weapons and closed in on him.

Decade opened his book and drew out a card. "Time to test out Ryuki's power," he said. He inserted the card into the driver.

Kamen Ride: Ryuki

As Ryuki's armor appeared on him, he jumped over them and into the window. The three riders was shocked. "Where did he disappear to?" Beta said. As soon as he said that, Decade jumped from the window behind them and slashed at Alpha, knocking him down. He then jumped into another mirror again.

"Damn it!" Beta growled. "I won't let him make a fool out of us." He smashed one of the mirrors and stared down at the broken glass pieces. Not here? On to the next one then."

Decade jumped from next mirror and punched him in the face. Beta staggered back a few steps. "Guess I have to use this then." Decade inserted a card into the driver.

Attack Ride: Advent

Dragredder came out of a mirror and blew a fireball at the three riders. They were knocked from their feet and landed in front of a woman. Decade stared at her. "That must be their mistress."

"So you're Decade?" She stared at Dragredder and then back at the three riders. "So that's how you beat them."

"Just who are you?" Decade demanded.

"I am the Lobster Orphnoch," she said, transforming into the Orphnoch. She strapped the Delta belt onto her waist. "Transform." She said into the Delta phone.

Standing By

She then placed the phone into the mover, forming the Delta Blaster.

Complete

Photon blood came out of the Delta driver covering the body. The Delta armor appeared onto the Orphnoch's body. "I'll show you what an Orphnoch can do with the rider gear." She started to walk towards him.

"Dragredder attack!" The dragon roared in response and flew towards Delta. Delta snapped her fingers and the three riders jumped on the dragon and attacked with their weapons.

"Now you're useless with your pet," Delta said. "Fire."

Burst Mode

She shot at Decade, shooting him in the chest. He flew back knocked out of Ryuki's armor. As he looked up Delta was standing in front of him. She kicked in the stomach repeatedly. Decade groaned in pain and tried to get up but the three riders held him down. Delta pointed her Blaster at his face.

"So this is how it ends," he thought.

Delta was hit by blue bursts of bullets and dropped the blasted onto the floor. "Who the hell dares-" Another round of bursts of bullets shot at her. This time it was near her feet.

"Sorry I can't let you kill him," Kaitou said. He inserted his Kamen Ride card into the Diendriver. "Transform!"

Kamen Ride: Diend

Delta was shocked. "Another rider? She didn't tell me this." She muttered.

Diend inserted a card into his Diendriver and pulled the trigger. "Attack." He commanded as several Riotroopers appeared. They ran towards the four riders attacking them. He looked at Decade. "Still weak as ever."

"Shut up!" Decade scowled. He stood up, wincing at the pain.

"Is that what you should say to your saver?" Diend teased.

Decade switched his Decade book into gun mode. "Let's just finish this." He and Diend inserted their Final Attack Ride cards to finish the riders off. They released their attacks on the riders. They screamed as they were hit by the combined blasts. Their transformations were cancelled reverting them back to their Orphnoch forms.

"Bastards," the Lobster Orphnoch said. "You won't get away with this."

"Oh I think we will," Diend said. As he was about to insert another card into his Diendriver, they were both hit by a dark ball of energy. They turned to see who threw the ball. It was an Orphnoch. It looked different from the other Orphnoch. It was like it was on a different scale of power than the other Orphnoch. Their suspicion was confirmed when the four Orphnoch bowed down to the Orphnoch. "Your Majesty," they said in unison.

"That must be-" Tsukasa said.

"The Orphnoch King," Kaitou finished the sentence.

The situation was looking worse for them.
OOOKaiser
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Re: Kamen Rider Decade: The Nine Worlds

Post by OOOKaiser »

Chapter 19

The Orphnoch King started at Diend and Decade. "So these are the ones that are getting in the way of my plan." He held out his hands and a dark energy ball formed. He threw it at them making an explosion as it hit the car. They rolled onto the ground groaning in pain.

Diend drew a card and inserted it into the Diendriver.

Attack Ride: Invisible

He disappeared as the card took its effects on him. If the Orphnoch King was surprised that he disappeared he wasn't showing it. Diend appeared in front of him and shot at point-blank. The Orphnoch King knocked the Diendriver away from his hand and punched him in the gut. He dropped to his knee and gasped for air.

"Kaitou!" Decade shouted. He slipped in a card into his driver.

Attack Ride: Blast

He shot at the King with the Decade Book. The Orphnoch King was unfazed by the attack. "You've got to be kidding me."

"Is that all you have?" He said. He ran up to Decade in an instant and blasted him away. He was thrown back into a shop. He coughed out blood from his helmet. He tried to get up but he screamed in pain. He had broken some of his ribs.

The Orphnoch King smiled and created another energy ball. "The finisher." He launched it at the fallen Kamen Rider. Diend ran to his Diendriver and activated his tesla-bands. He ran in front of the window and cut down the ball with his Diendriver. The king was shocked. He had never seen a human cut his ball before. "You make a worthy Orphnoch. Join us," he said.

"That's an interesting deal but I won't join you," Diend replied.

The King scowled. "Then you will die with that foolish human." They ran towards each other and started to fight.

On a roof near the fight, the hooded figure was watching them. "He has gotten strong." The hooded figure opened a portal and went in it.

The hooded figure stepped in a room where Heptus was waiting. "What news do you have for me?" He said.

The hooded figure took off the cloak revealing a young woman. She had a slim figure with blond hair. Her eyes was light blue. She bowed down to Heptus before speaking to him.

Diend's power has increased when he fought Bovtin but it seems to increase when someone he cares about is in trouble. But he will not surpass you master.

Heptus nodded. "How about Decade?"

"I am not sure about him. Although I can sense there is a great power within him. If we do not stop him he will soon be a threat to us," the woman said.

"I see. Continue to do surveillance on them. Good work, Alice."

Alice bowed then she opened a portal and went back to Faiz's world. Heptus sat down on his chair. "Your time will come, Kaitou Daiki."

Back in Faiz's world Diend was struggling against the Orphnoch King. He blocked one of the king's punches with his Diendriver and kicked him in the stomach. The Orphnoch King staggered back and smiled. Diend inserted a card into his Diendriver.

Final Attack Ride: Diend

He pulled the trigger, releasing the blue beam at the King. There was an explosion and a dust cloud surrounded the Orphnochs and Diend. As the cloud disappeared the Orphnoch King stood there unfazed. "You have got to be kidding me."

"All humans have their limits. This is yours," he said.

"Tell me. What's your plan?" Diend asked. He had to buy some time until Tsukasa woke up.

The Orphnoch King smiled. "My plan is to turn everyone in the world into Orphnochs then I will rule over them."

"So that was your plan." Diend said, picking up a broken glass shard on the ground. The Orphnoch King looked at him curiously.

"You don't plan to kill me with that small thing?" The Orphnoch King said.

Diend activated his tesla-bands and ran towards the Orphnoch King. He used the broken shard to cut the King. Blood dripped onto the glass. Diend smiled. "Time to get out of here." He ran back to Decade and carried him. He inserted a card into his driver. "Bye."

The card took its effect on them and they escaped. "They're gone!" The Lobster Orphnoch said.

"Let them go," the Orphnoch King said. He looked at his arm where Diend had cut him. He collapsed onto the floor. "That man. He's stronger than I thought he was. I must regain my full power."

"Your Majesty, let us take you back." The Lobster Orphnoch said.

"Let us go then." The Orphnochs carried the King on their backs and went back to their base.

Mari and the others placed Tsukasa on the couch. He grimaced as he laid on his back. "Crap, I think I broke some ribs."

"We'll have to get you to the hospital then," Keitaro said. I'll take you there." Keitaro picked up Tsukasa and they went to the hospital.

Kaitou looked at Mari. I'll ask you again. Do you have the ashes?"

"Yes. It's at my house. Why do you ask?"

He took the shard of glass which had the King's blood. "Time to test out my theory."

Mari took the car keys from the table. "Let's go. I'll drive."

As they were driving in the car Mari asked him, "Will it work?" She looked at Kaitou. His face was blue. "Are you okay?"

He rolled down the windows and threw up. The vomit landed on someone's car and they honked. He wiped his mouth and said. "Go slower you demon!"

"But we're already at my house," Mari innocently said.

Kaitou looked outside. They were parked in front of Mari's house. He looked back at Mari. "Demon."

They went inside and Mari led Kaitou to her room. She took out the urn that held Takumi's ashes. He took it out of her hands and opened the cover. He dropped the Orphnoch King's blood into the ashes and placed it on the floor.

"It looks like my theory was wrong after all." He said, disappointed. A white light came from the can. Mari and Kaitou stared in astonishment as the ashes formed a body. The light dispersed as the body dropped onto the floor. Takumi was naked.

Mari's face grew red. She covered her eyes and went to the restroom. A moment later she brought a towel and covered him up. They lifted him up and laid him on the bed. Kaitou went into the kitchen and brought a cup of water. He lifted his head up and gave him the water. He gulped it down within seconds.

Takumi's eyes opened. Mari looked at Kaitou and gave him a smile. "It looks like your theory did work out after all."

"Where am I?" Takumi said.

"My home."

"How am I alive?" he stared at his hands, moving them.

"Thank him for that," She nodded at Kaitou.

"we have no time for this," Kaitou said. "At any moment the Orphnoch King will have reached full power and by then to will be too late to stop him.

"How do you know that he's not at full power yet?" Mari asked.

"If he was at full power then he would have killed me and Tsukasa in one blast.

Tsukasa coughed loudly and Mari gave him more water. "So my kick didn't finish him off. Kiba died for nothing then." He smiled faintly.

"This is our last chance to defeat him. I"ll go look for their base. Stay here with Takumi until he recovers.

"How are you going to find their base in the first place?"

He took out his pad and it showed a red circle flashing on the map. "I placed a tracker on the king while we were fighting. It wasn't easy but I can find them now." He put the pad back in his jacket and left the room, leaving Takumi and Mari to themselves.

She went under the bed and brought the Faiz gear case and put it next to Takumi.

"It's been awhile since I used that," he said. "Tell me. How much did the world change?"

Mari smiled. They had a lot of catch up on.

Tsukasa woke up in the hospital bed. His body was covered in a cast. He looked at Keitaro. "How long?"

"Several hours. You fainted after we got to the hospital."

Tsukasa looked for the Decade Driver and the Book. It was next to him on his pillow. He winced as he laid against the bed.

"Tsukasa you shouldn't try to move. You can't fight like this."

"I am going to fight. I can't just leave the others to fight the King alone," he said.

"But Kaitou can take the King on. And if his theory works then Takumi will be there too."

"They won't be enough," he said, standing up. Keitaro grabbed when he lost his balance. He held him up as he continued to walk. "I have a feeling that the Orphnoch King we fought wasn't as his full power. That's why they need me. The more man power they have the better. Now where they did put my clothes? I hate these hospital gowns.
OOOKaiser
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by OOOKaiser »

Chapter 20

Kaitou started at the forest surrounding the white building. "So that's where they're hiding. I have to report this back to the others." As he stood up he felt a sharp pain in his chest. He looked down at his chest, a blade had pierced him. He turned and saw the Lobster Orphnoch.

"Stupid human. You didn't think we had surveillance cameras around here didn't you?

Kaitou smiled. "You're the stupid one. Since you only hit an illusion."

"What?" The fake clone disappeared as Kaitou jumped from the tree.

"Looks like the Orphnoch's are stupider than I thought they were. Now return Delta's belt to me."

"Fuck you," THe Lobster Orphnoch was shaking in anger. She placed the belt onto her waist. "Transform."

Standing By

She placed the Delta phone into the mover, forming the Delta Blaster.

Complete

The photon blood covered her body and the Delta armor appeared. Kaitou inserted his card into the Diendriver. "Transform!" Diend's body armor appeared onto him. "I'm going to take it by force then." He inserted a card into the Diendriver.

Kamen Ride: Ryuga, Odin

He pulled the trigger and the two riders appeared in front of him. Delta was astonished. "Wait you can summon riders?"

"That's correct. Get her," he said. He sat down on the ground as the two riders attacked Delta. She removed the blaster from her belt and shot at them.

"This won't be enough to slow me down human," Delta said.

"Is that so?" He inserted a card into the driver.

Attack Ride: Crossattack

The two riders inserted their final vent cards into their vissor. Their advent monsters appeared and lifted them off the ground. They executed their final attacks on Delta. She was lifted off the ground by the explosion.

"You bastard. I'll get you for this." She tried to get up but she couldn't. She looked down, her legs were gone. She screamed as the pain hit her.

Delta inserted the Final Attack Ride card into the driver. The nine rings appeared in front of the driver sucking in Ryuga and Odin. He pulled the trigger and the blast wiped away Delta leaving the belt on the ground. He picked up the belt and looked back at the base. "Time to get out of here." He went back to tell the others what had happened.

Everyone was at Mari's place when they heard Takumi was back. "I can't believe that Kaitou's theory really worked," Shuji said. "So does it feel to be alive again?"

Takumi smiled. "I'm surprised that phones have touch screens now."

Kaitou entered the room. "Shuji, catch." He threw the belt at him. He caught it and stared at Kaitou.

"How did you?"

"I killed her," He said.

:Does that mean you found their base?" Mari said.

"Yeah. As soon as Takumi is able to fight, we're going to attack them," Kaitou said.

Everyone in the room was shocked. "That's your plan? Who knows how many Orphnochs are in that base. If we go in there without a plan we'll get killed."

As they were talking Takumi laid back on the bed. "I want this all to end someday. I need a break from all of this." He closed his eyes and slept. Kaitou noticed that Takumi went to sleep and got everyone out of the room to let him rest.

They stepped into the living room to find Tsukasa sitting on the couch with Keitarou. "Hey now, what are you doing here?" Kaitou said. "Go back to the hospital and rest more."

I"m fine. Let's go kick some Orphnoch ass. He winced in pain as he stood up.

"As you are now it'll be best if you don't fight with us at all," Shuji said. The rest nodded in agreement. Plus with us three we can take them down and with Kaitou's help we can finally kill the king."

Tsukasa scoffed. "The Orphnoch King is stronger than you think he is. And the longer we wait, the stronger he'll get."

Takumi walked down the stairs. "What's going on down here?" He looked at Tsukasa and asked Mari. "Who's he?"

"A friend of Kaitou," Mari said. "He can also fight."

"All right then. Bring him with us. He can help."

They all stared at Takumi. "He'll be fine." He clasped his hands together. "All right then. Let's end this once and for all."

"Your majesty we have finished creating the emperor belts," One of the scientists said.

"Good. You have made sure they are strong right?" The Orphnoch King said.

"Yes. We have increased their strength and speed. They are much stronger than the Alpha, Gamma and Beta belts we have created." Another scientist said. He got down on his knees and bowed down. "Thank you for giving us life again."

"It was foolish for my loyal Orphnoch to kill you all in order to restore my power. But I needed you all to create new belts in order to fight the new riders that have appeared." He picked up a knife and made a small cut on his thumb. A drop of blood dropped onto the floor. It started to form a body. He did the same again creating another Orphnoch.

The two naked men bowed down. "Thank you for giving us life. We will serve you master."

The Orphnoch King smiled. "Hand me the belts." The scientists gave the emperor belts to the king, He attached the belts onto the men and entered the transformation code. The photon blood covered them forming the body armor. "You two will be called Psyga and Orga. You will be my personal bodyguards."

He looked back the scientists. "Go help Alpha and the others. They will be coming soon."

They bowed down and left the room. "Come. We will wait in my room," He smiled at his creations.

"So that's where the Orphnoch are?" Tsukasa said, staring at the white mansion.

"Yep. You can stay here Tsukasa. We can take care of the rest," Kaitou said.

"Shut up," Tsukasa growled.

"You two are getting annoying," Takumi said. "Let's just get down there."

They climbed down the cliff slowly and got down on the ground safely.

"We won't let you get past us!" The scientists said. They turned into Orphnochs and ran towards them.

I'll take care of them," Tsukasa said. As he reached into his jacket for the Decade Driver; a sharp pain hit him. "Damn it," he muttered. "My ribs still hurt." He placed the driver on his waist. "Transform!"

Kamen Ride: Decade

He took out the Decade Book and switched it to gun mode. He shot at the two Orphnochs. "Go on without me. I'll be fine!" They nodded and ran ahead.

The Orphnochs noticed and kicked Decade away. They ran towards at Takumi and the others.

"Damn it," He slipped a card into his driver.

Kamen Ride: Agito

He jumped in front of the Orphnochs and knocked them away. "Sorry but I can't let you get away. He slipped in a card into his driver.

Form Ride: Agito Trinity

The storm halberd and flame saber appeared in his hands. He yelled out a battle cry as he ran at the Orphnochs. He swung the weapons at them but they blocked it. He applied more force into the sword and sliced off the arm. It screamed in pain as it held its missing limb.

"Why you!" The other Orphnoch said. He swung a punch at Decade but he dodged it and stabbed the Orphnoch in the chest, killing him. It crumbled to ashes as it died.

Decade looked at the last Orphnoch. "Wait! Please don't kill me!" THe Orphnoch turned back to its human form. "I'm begging you." He crawled up to Decade's foot.

"Sorry. But I can't let you live," He chopped off the scientist's head off. He ran towards the others as the headless Orphnoch crumbled to ashes.

Kaitou And the others entered the mansion. "So it seems like he made it after all," Kaitou said. THe others turned around and saw Decade running towards them.

"Are you okay?" Shuji asked.

"I'm fine. Let's keep on going," Decade lied. He had cracked the ribs that were still healing when he was fighting the two Orphnoch. Energy blasts came at them and they jumped out of the way.

"So the weaklings failed after all," Alpha said.

"Let's kill them," Gamma said.

"I'm going to enjoy tearing you apart," Beta said.

"Sorry," Kaitou said. "The ones who are going to die here are you guys. Tsukasa just watch. We'll finish them off." He took out his Diendriver and inserted the transformation card. "Transform!" He pulled the trigger. He pulled the trigger and the armor appeared onto him.

"It's been a while since I fought." He placed the belt onto his waist. He opened up the Faiz phone and entered the transformation code.

Standing By

He held up the phone up in the air. "Transform!" He inserted the phone onto the belt.

Complete

Red photon blood formed around him, creating the Faiz armor. Shuji took out the Delta phone and spoke into it.

Standing By

He placed the phone into the mover, creating the Delta blaster.

Complete

The blue photon blood formed around the body and the Delta armor appeared.

The riders charged at each other. Diend fought against Alpha. Alpha took out his blaster and shot at him. He inserted his mission chip into the blaster and a sword came out. He swung it at Diend, cutting him in the arm. "Time to get serious," Diend said. He inserted a cards into his driver and pulled the trigger.

Kamen Ride: G4

"Attack," he commanded. G4 nodded and took out his magnum pistol and shot at Alpha. He blocked most of the bullets with his sword but one landed in his chest and he dropped to the floor.

"Still alive?" Diend said. He looked at G4. "Finish him." The Gigant appeared onto G4's shoulder. He set the missiles and locked onto Alpha. He pulled the trigger and the missiles flew at Alpha. The missiles hit Alpha and he died instantly, crumbling to ashes.

"Alpha!" Gamma shouted. He looked at Diend. "You'll pay for that!" He ran towards at Diend.

"Your opponent is me!" Delta said. He jumped on Gamma but he pulled him off his back and stepped on him. As they were fighting, Diend walked up to Alpha's ashes and picked up the belt. "Looks like I have another treasure." His cardholder started to glow. He opened it and took out the glowing card. It was the Kamen Ride: Alpha card. He put it back into his cardholder and took out his pad. He placed the Alpha belt on it and it was teleported to his storage room.

He looked back at Delta and Gamma. "Guess I'll watch this one."

Delta shouted a command into his blaster.

Burst Mode

He shot at Gamma's face, bringing him down to his knees. He looked at Diend and was fueled with rage. "I won't die here!" He stood up and brought out his sword and ran at Delta. He slashed at him but he blocked the attacks with his blaster. Delta shouted another command into the blaster.

Exceed Charge

He pulled the trigger, releasing a blue drill at Gamma's chest. "No... I can't die here," Gamma said. He watched helplessly as Delta jumped through the drill performing the Lucifer's Hammer rider kick. It left a hole in Gamma's stomach as Delta landed on the ground. Delta's sign appeared behind him as Gamma crumbled to ashes.

Diend picked his cardholder glowed again. He took out the new Kamen Ride card. "Just one more to go," he said. He looked at Faiz's battle.

Faiz was having a hard time against Beta. "So this is the power of Faiz?" Beta mocked. "I'm really disappointed." He took out his blaster and shot at Faiz. He was thrown back from the blast. Beta inserted his mission chip into the blaster and photon blood came out, forming a sword.

Faiz removed the Faiz mission chip and replaced it with the Accel mission chip. The chest pads opened up revealing the Faiz core on his chest. Faiz's eyes changed to red as the photon blood turned white. "I'm going to finish this now," He placed the Faiz shot onto his hands and inserted the mission chip in it. He activated his watch starting the 10 second timer. He pressed the enter button on his phone.

Exceed Charge

He rapidly landed the Accel Grand Impact on Beta's body. "So.. fast," he said. He crumbled to ashes as Faiz's sign appeared.

Time Out

He reverted back to his original form. Diend picked up the belt and teleported it to his storage room. They walked upstairs and looked through at all the rooms. Finally, at the end of the hallway there was one door left.

Faiz opened the door. The Orphnoch King was sitting on a chair like he was expecting them. Standing next to him were two riders.

"New Riders?" Decade said.

"They are," Diend looked at his pad. "They're not in here."

The Orphnoch King stood up from his chair. "Welcome, Kamen Riders. I'm surprised that you've made it this far." He looked at Decade. "Especially you, It's amazing that you can even move right now."

"Well I'm fine now and I'm going to destroy you," he said. The Decade Book started glowing. He opened up the book and took out the glowing cards. Faiz's cards were back to normal. He turned to Faiz. "Let's go."

He nodded. He took out the Faiz Blaster and inserted the phone. Up in space, the Smart Brain Satellite shot down a beam at Faiz.

Awakening

The photon blood changed to black while the armor turned red. The Photon Field Floater appeared on his back. Decade transformed into Ryuki. He inserted a card into his driver.

Attack Ride: Strike Vent

The Drag claw attached to his hand. Behind him Dragredder roared. "Let's go!" He shot out a burst of flames with the help of Dragredder. Tee ball of fire flew towards the King. The two riders standing next to him stood in front of him and deflected it.

The Orphnoch King smiled. "Psyga, Orga go get them." They both nodded and ran towards the riders.

"Kaitou, Shuji take care of them. We'll handle the Orphnoch King" Decade said.

"You're not getting past us!" Orga said.

Decade inserted a card into the driver.

Attack Ride: Advent

Dragredder knocked the two riders aside as Decade and Faiz charged towards the Orphnoch King.

The King stood up from his chair and jumped in front of them. He grabbed them by their throats. "Humans are stupid." He looked at Faiz. "But you are an Orphnoch. Why do you side with the humans? Once they know of our existence they will never accept our race into their society."

They kicked him in the chest and he released them. "Don't forget that the Orphnoch were human too. I believe that the Orphnoch and Humans can live peacefully together. And as long as you're still alive that dream will never come true!" Faiz said.

The Orphnoch King launched energy balls at them They dodged it and jumped at him. They threw a punch at him and he flew black, landing back on his chair. Faiz's Photon Field Floaters turned into cannons, attaching to his shoulder pads. He shot at the Orphnoch King as the smoke cleared he was gone. "I'm right behind you." They turned around only to receive a point-blank energy blast. They were knocked back against the wall.

Meanwhile, Diend and Delta were having a hard time with the two new riders. Orga was fighting against Delta while Diend was fighting Psyga. Psyga flew up in the air with his flying attacker jet pack and shot at him.

Diend dodged them and drew two cards out. "It's time for you to stop flying." He inserted them into the driver.

Kamen Ride: Knight, Ryuga

He inserted another card into the driver.

Attack Ride: Cross Attack

They both performed their finishing moves and hit Psyga in the chest. The two summoned riders returned back to Diend's deck as Psyga fell to the ground. He took out off the jetpack and removed the Tonfa Edges from it. "Game over," he said. He ran towards Diend and activated the exceed charge on his phone. Just as Psyga was able to land the attack on him he used his tesla bands to increase his speed and run behind him.

"It's game over for you," he said. He pulled the trigger putting a bullet hole in Psyga's head. He crumbled to ashes as he died. He picked up the belt and teleported it to his storage room. His cardholder glowed as it shot out the card into his hands.

He looked back at Delta, who was still fighting against Orga. Delta shot at Orga but he blocked it. In response, he revealed his sword and swung it at Delta knocking it out of his hand. "Shit," he ran to pick up the blaster. When he looked up a huge photon blade came crashing towards him. He blocked it with his blaster. Orga applied more pressure to his sword. Delta dropped to his knees. "I can't hold him any longer," he thought. "At this rate I'll be cut in half."

The Delta Blaster started to crack as the pressure increased. Diend then jumped at Orga kicking the sword away and fired at him.

"Shuji! Finish him!"

He nodded and shouted the command code into the phone

Exceed Charge

He shot the blue drill into the chest and jumped through it, leaving a hole in Orga. Delta's mark appeared behind him as Orga crumbled to ashes. The cardholder glowed once more as the new card came out.

The Orphnoch King was astonished. How could humans beat the emperor belts? "Impossible! The emperor belts were the strongest of all."

"I guess they weren't as strong as you thought they would be," Decade said.

THe Orphnoch King roared in anger. He slapped Decade to the wall and pounded Faiz to the floor. Delta and Diend tried to help but they were knocked back by the King's aura.

"Now it's time to show you my true power!" The four riders were forced onto the floor as the King's aura overwhelmed them. They watched in horror as he laughed maniacally.

"This can't end here. I won't let it!" Faiz said. He stood up and unlocked the Faiz Blaster into its gun mode. He shot at the King but he deflected it. The riders grouped up together and went into their fighting stances. "We have to rush him."

"But!" Delta said.

"It's the only way!" Decade said.

Diend nodded. "Let's go."

The Orphnoch King looked back at the riders. "It's time for a new era. An era where Orphnochs rule the world!" He ran towards them at light speed knocking them up in the air.

The King looked at Decade and grinned. He ran towards him intent on finishing him off. Decade inserted a card into his driver.

Attack Ride: Guard Vent

He blocked the attack with his shields and kicked him towards Diend. Diend inserted a card into the Diendriver.

Final Attack Ride: Diend

Instead of the nine rings appearing in front of the driver, his foot started glowing. "Shuji!" He kicked the King towards Delta. Delta shouted the command code "Kick" into the driver. He shot the blue drill at the King. He jumped into the drill but it wouldn't let him. The King shattered the drill and pierced Delta's stomach with his hand. He coughed up blood and the transformation cancelled. The King dropped the dying Shuji onto the floor.

"No!" Faiz said. He shot at the Orphnoch King with the blaster but to no avail. Diend ran towards Shuji's body and checked his pulse. It was gone. "Damn it. DAMN IT ALL!" He inserted two cards into the Diendriver.

Kamen Ride: Delta, Kaixa

The two riders appeared and ran towards the Orphnoch King. They jumped on him holding him back. "Tsukasa, Takumi! This is our chance!" They both nodded. Faiz pressed the enter button on the blaster.

Exceed Charge

Decade inserted a card into the driver.

Final Attack Ride: Ryuki

Dragredder surrounded Decade as he prepared for his rider kick. He jumped up in the air and Dragredder blasted him towards the King. As Decade flew towards the King, Faiz aimed at the King with the charged Faiz Blaster and shot at him. The mansion exploded as the attacks hit the King. The three riders were knocked out of their transformation.

"Did we do it?" Takumi said.

As the smoke faded, the Orphnoch King was still standing. As he walked towards them, his body started to crumble until finally he dropped dead.

"It's finally over," Tsukasa said. He spit out blood from his mouth.

Takumi walked over to Shuji and stared at his body. "Is he?"

"He died instantly."

Tsukasa picked up a carpet that survived the explosion. "We'll carry him back on this." They gently picked up Shuji and placed him on the carpet. They walked back quietly to Mari's house. As they were walking back, Tsukasa's watch was beeping. Their roles in this world was over.

Two weeks later

"Rina's coming to the funeral today," Keitarou said. "Shuji's friends and family are coming too."

"Good," Takumi said. He looked outside the window. "His death wasn't in vain."

Mari came running down the stairs with a paper in her hands. "Guys. Kaitou and Tsukasa left a note." Takumi took the note and opened it.

"Thanks for letting us stay at your house until I got better. But we can't stay for much longer. We have to continue passing through the worlds. Enjoy your new life Takumi."

At the bottom of the note Kaitou and Tsukasa signed it.

"So they left without going to the funeral?" Keitarou said. "They're jerks."

"It's not like they have the luxury of staying here," Mari said. "They're on a mission to save their own world."

"But still..."

"Just leave it alone," Takumi said. He put on his tie and tightened it up. "Let's go to the funeral now." They left the house and got into Mari's car. "Good luck you two," he thought to himself. They drove away to Shuji's funeral as Takumi screamed in fear at Mari's driving.

The blond woman named Alice watched them drive away with her master, Heptus. "Is it time to make our move?" She asked.

He placed his hand on her shoulder. "It's time. We will show Decade and Diend how powerful we are." A portal opened behind them and they walked through it.
Last edited by OOOKaiser on Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OOOKaiser
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by OOOKaiser »

Chapter 21

Kaitou and Tsukasa had arrived in Blade's world a few days ago. They had read about Blade's story and the other riders already and was taking a break in a hotel. Tsukasa sat down on his chair. "How the hell are we suppose to get out this world if Kenzaki is missing?" Tsukasa said. He brought out the Kamen Ride cards and laid them out on the table. Four out of the nine cards were back to normal.

"I have an idea," Kaitou said. He took out his tablet and tapped on the screen. He slid the tablet to Tsukasa. Tsukasa smiled and looked at Kaitou. "Let's go talk to this Hajime."

A man turned off his motorcycle. The man was tall but thin. He was wearing a black suit with a navy blue dress shirt under. He took off his sunglasses and went in the apartment building in front of him. He knocked on the door and a woman opened it. She was in her fifties, gray strands of hair were starting to show. "Yes, who is it?" When she looked up and gasped. "Kenzaki is that you?"

Kenzaki smiled. "I'm glad that you still remember me, Mrs. Hiraki." He looked around to see if anyone saw him. "Can I come in?"

"Why sure. Where have you been these six years?" Mrs. Hiraki said. She poured him a cup of coffee.

"Africa. I've been stopping the wars over there." He blew on his tea and took a sip.

"So that was you on the news?" Ms. Hiraki said. She got closer to him. "How did you do it?"

He smiled. "That's a secret." He had actually used the belt to destroy the soldier's guns and had warned them he would come back to finish the job if they did anything bad again. He put the cup down. It was time to get to business.

"Does Hajime still live at the Jacaranda cafe?" He asked.

She shook her head. "He moved into an house after Amane went to a university. I can give you his address."

"That would be great," Kenzaki said. The sooner he would get to Hajime the better. He looked at his watch. He only had 72 hours left before the Monolith started the battle royale again. Mrs. Hiraki gave him the address and he left. He got on his motorcycle and drove to the address.

He remembered the words the Monolith had told him. "Now that the human has taken the Navy Joker from you he will go after the other Joker. You must stop him before it is too late. I will put the Battle Royale on hold for a week. If you have failed to stop the human from getting the other Joker and fusing both Jokers and becoming one with it then the winner of the Battle Royale will be the human. That must not happen."

"I have to stop that man before he comes for Hajime's Joker. As he was driving a magneto motorcycle cut him off.

"Sorry!" Tsukasa shouted, the man sitting behind him smiled.

"Kenzaki ignored him and continued driving. All he had on his mind was seeing Hajime. He increased his speed and drove to Hajime's house.

Tsukasa knocked on Hajime's door while Kaitou looked at his tablet for more information about Blade's world. The door opened and Hajime looked at them. "May I help you two?"

"We're here to talk about Kenzaki Kazuma," Kaitou said.

Hajime looked at them again. "We have nothing to talk about." He closed the door on them but Tsukasa stopped the door.

"We need your help to find him. If you don't then both our worlds will be in danger."

Hajime opened the door again. "Come in," he said.

Kenzaki watched them go into the house. "So those people that cut me off were really after Hajime all along." He took off his helmet and sneaked up to the house. He stood next to the window, listening on their conversation.

"So you're saying there's an abnormal activity in this world and it's all because of these Dark Emperors? Hajime said. He gave them water bottles to drink.

Tsukasa opened the water bottle and drank from it. "Yes I believe that's what I said. Now we need to find Kenzaki so we can destroy the abnormality together." He took out a card with the silhouette of Kamen Rider Blade on it and slid it to Hajime. "If I don't regain that card's power with the help of Kenzaki then both of our worlds are doomed."

"He's really rushing things," Kaitou thought. "He must want to defeat the remaining Emperors that badly." He laid against the couch and stared at Hajime. "Hard to believe that this man is the Joker Undead. But the information on the tablet says its true."

Hajime picked up the card and stared at it. "Truth be told, I haven't seen Kenzaki in over six years. He disappeared after he became the Navy Joker."

Tsukasa was disappointed. "How about the other two riders?"

Hajime shook his head. "They never saw him again after he disappeared. After the battle, they moved on with their lives. The rider belts and cards are sealed off in a safe location."

Outside the house Kenzaki saw armored trucks surrounding the house. The armored trucks had the symbol of an eye in a upside down triangle on the side. "Damn it. They already found Hajime." He broke the window and jumped in. Hajime and the others turned around.

"Kenzaki?" Hajime said.

Tsukasa and Kaitou heard the name and came up to him. They were about to say something but Kenzaki threw them to the floor. GUnshots hit the wall and Hajime ducked down.

"What the hell is going on?" Tsukasa shouted.

"They're after Hajime's Joker! They already have mine and they're coming for his!" He shouted back.

The mercenaries outside the house brought out an rocket launcher and shot at the house. Kenzaki and the others were knocked away as the wall exploded to pieces.

"Bring out the Joker extractor," One of the mercenaries said. They opened up one of the van. A android stepped out of the van and scanned the house.

"Target found. Retrieving target now," It said.

"I'll handle it," said Hajime but Kenzaki stopped him and shook his head.

"I'll hold him off, Kenzaki said. "You guys run." He slipped on the Blay Buckle and went into his transformation pose. "Transform!"

Turn Up

A blue screen shot out of the buckle. Kenzaki ran through it becoming Kamen Rider Blade. He brought out the Blay Rouzer and swung it at the android. It grabbed it mid air and took it out of his hands. He analyzed it for a minute and after determining it was useless - threw it away. It pointed its right arm at Blade's chest. It transformed into a mini machine gun and unloaded its ammo at him.

The bullets weren't enough to kill Blade but it knocked him off the ground. He landed in front of Hajime and the others. Hajime ran to him and saw that his chestplate was damaged.

"How dare you do that to him!" Hajime roared. He roared once more as he transformed into the Joker Undead. He charged at the android and swinging its punches at it. THe android dodged his punches and transformed his minigun back to normal. The android dodged his punches and transformed his mingun back to normal. Then he removed the hand, leaving an empty hole in it. It then started charging its energy cannon at the Joker Undead.

"What the hell are you doing?" Joker shouted. "Fight!" He took out his scythe and sliced the android in half before it could finish charging. It collapsed on the ground and its eyes faded.

The mercenaries were shocked that their android was destroyed by a single attack. With no android to protect them from the Joker Undead. They looked in fear as the Joker Undead walked towards them.

"Time to end this," Joker said. His scythe glowed and he swung it at them. There was an explosion as it hit them.

Tsukasa stared in disbelief. "He killed them."

Blade shook his head. "No he didn't. Look." He was right. The mercenaries were still standing there. In front of them was an Undead. On its belt it had the letter A. "A Trial Undead. A capture type too," Blade said. He tried to get up but collapsed. The mini machine gun had injured him badly.

A limousine drove in front of the mercenaries. A man in white suit stepped out of the limo. He was a russian man in his thirties. "Capture the Joker, Trial A." It nodded at its master's request and shot out two needles from its body at Joker. It pierced Joker's body and he screamed in pain.

"What the hell?" He tried to remove them from his body but was electrocuted. He collapsed on the ground, knocked out. The Trial A Undead picked him up and walked to his master.

"Hold on. Who said you could leave?" Tsukasa stood up and took out his Decade Driver.

The Russian smiled. "Did you really think I brought one Trial Undead?" He snapped his fingers. Another Trial Undead appeared. This time the letter C was on its belt. On its shoulders were attached missile launchers. It locked onto Tsukasa and shot at him. Blade pushed Tsukasa to the ground and took the hit for him. He screamed as the missiles hit him canceling his transformation. He fell to the ground once more and looked angrily at the Russian.

The Russian smirked. "We have what we came for. Let's go now."

The Trial Undeads got into one of the armored trucks and they drove away.

"Damn it," Kaitou said. "Who the fuck were they?" He stared down at the unconscious Kenzaki. "Come on. We'll bring him back to the hotel." They heard police sirens coming towards them. Tsukasa put Kenzaki on his motorcycle. "Are you fine on finding your way back Kaitou?" But he was already gone. He smiled and turned on his motorcycle and drove away. They had a lot of questions for Kenzaki Kazuma.
Last edited by OOOKaiser on Sat Aug 31, 2013 1:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OOOKaiser
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by OOOKaiser »

Chapter 22

Kenzaki woke up on the bed. He remembered about Hajime and he jumped out. A sharp shot up in his body and he laid back down.

"Calm down cowboy," Kaitou said. "You're not going anywhere with those injuries." He sat down on a chair and took out his tablet.

Tsukasa came out of the bathroom, fresh out of the shower. He had a towel wrapped around him. He opened his suitcase and took out clothes and went back into the restroom. A few minutes later, he came out wearing a pink t-shirt and black pants. "I think you owe us an explanation on who that russian man was and how you suddenly appeared after disappearing for six years." He opened the mini-fridge and took out a can of soda. "Well?" He opened it and took a sip.

Kenzaki sighed. "That russian man was one of the causes of the civil war in Africa. He supplied the armies with weapons and technology and even training. His name is Ivan Sazhin. Somehow he got the technology that can extract the Joker Undead.

"Why didn't you put up a fight?" Tsukasa asked.

"I did. Before I was taken into their faculty I fought them. But there was this armored man with a gun. I could have beaten him but a young woman got in the way. He used that chance to knock me out.

Kaitou was suddenly intrigued. He dropped when he was doing and walked up to Kenzaki. "Did she have blonde hair?"

"Yeah," Kenzaki replied. "How did you know?"

"Damn it," he slumped against the wall. "So they're already in this world."

Tsukasa looked at Kaitou. "You mean one of the Dark Emperors is here?" He slumped against his chair when Kaitou nodded.

Kenzaki remembered them mentioning the Dark Emperors back at Hajime's house. "Just who are these Dark Emperors?"

"The Dark Emperors are trying to take over my world and to do that they'll do anything to stop me from gaining back my powers." Tsukasa took out the nin Kamen Ride cards and laid them out on the bed. "Just five more cards and I can beat them."

Kaitou scoffed. "You won't be able to beat this Dark Emperor at your level."
Tsuaksa looked back at Kaitou. "And why is that?"

"Heptus is stronger than Bovtin. Plus when he fought with Kenzaki, he wasn't fighting seriously.

"That can't be," Kenzaki said in disbelief. He had thought the Dark Emperor was weak but if he was just playing with him then who knows what the outcome of the match would be.

"Heptus also has good marksmanship with his blaster. It's probably even higher than mine."

"It doesn't matter. I'll stop him with using the power I've gained," Tsukasa said. He drank the last of the soda and tossed it in the trash bin. Kaitou went back to his tablet.

"I guess I better work on that," Kaitou thought. One of the folders on the tablet read: "K-Touch"

"So how are we going to find Hajime?" Tsukasa said.

"I know someone who has an Undead detector. We'll go to her house," Kenzaki said. He got up from the bed and put on his suit. "Let's go." He took a step and almost fell down but Tsukasa grabbed him.

"Can you even walk?"

Kenzaki pushed him away. "I'm fine. Let's go."

"Kaitou, you coming?"

"Nope," he said. "I'm busy."

Tsukasa was taken aback. "What's more important than this?"

Kaitou put his tablet in his jacket. "I'll meet up with you guys as soon as I can. I just need to get some things." He left the hotel room.

Tsukasa scowled. "Forget him. Let's go."

"That's a nice friend you got there," Kenzaki chuckled. That made Tsukasa scowled even more.

Heptus stopped into the observation room. His apprentice Alice was already there. Standing next to her was Ivan. Ivan noticed Heptus and smiled. "Come."

Heptus walked up to the glass window and looked down. There was two pods with tubes connecting them. Behind them was the machine that would separate the Joker Undead.

"Has the man been placed into the pod yet?" Heptus asked.

"Yes. We are preparing the machine to separate them right now," Ivan said.

"And the fusion combiner?"

Ivan laughed at Heptus's impatience. "Do not worry, everything is going smoothly. The Joker Undead will be ours."

Heptus nodded and walked out of the room. His apprentice followed after him.

It took several hours to find Kenzaki's friend without Kaitou's tablet but they finally found his friend's house. "What's her name?" Tsukasa asked.

"Hirose," Kenzaki said. The door opened and Hirose stared at the tow. She looked back at Kenzaki and her eyes was teary.

"Kenzaki, is it really you?" She said.

"Yeah," he smiled.

She gave a him a tight hug. "Where the hell have you been? Everyone was worried-"

Kenzaki pushed her off him. "We need your help."

"Sur, what is it?" Hirose said.

"Do you still have the Undead detector?"
"Yeah. But why do you need it?"
"We need to find Hajime's signal. He's been taken." He stared at his watch. There was only 54 hours before the monolith restarted the Battle Royale.

"Come in. I'll get the laptop." They went into the house and sat down in the living room. Hirose brought the laptop and placed it on the table. "Searching for Hajime now." Tsukasa and Kenzaki watched her work. A few minutes later she got the location. She closed the laptop and stood up. "I'm coming with you guys."

"It's too dangerous," Kenzaki said.

Tsukasa nodded in agreement. "Just give us the location."
"No. I'm going and that's final. Besides this life is getting boring for me."

They turned around and whispered to each other. "You never told me she was this stubborn," Tsukasa said.

"She was always like this. And I never had the chance to tell you," he whispered back.

They turned back to Hirose. Tsukasa was about to speak but Hirose shushed him. She took her car key. "Let's go," She smiled. Tsukasa and Kenzaki stared at each other as she left the house. They heard a scream and ran out.

"What is it?" Kenzaki asked.

She pointed at the car. "There's someone in there."

"Oh calm down," Kaitou said. He got out the car and pointed at Tsukasa and Kenzaki. "I'm with them."

"So now you come," Tsukasa said. "What have you been doing?"

"It's none of your business. Let's go get Hajime," He got back in the car. His head popped out when everyone was still standing there. "Come on! We have no time for this."

They all got into the car. Hirose opened up the laptop and inserted the data into the GPS. She drove out of the driveway and headed to Hajime's signal. "This time," Kenzaki thought. "I'm going to settle things with Ivan."

Heptus sensed Decade's energy coming towards them. "So they've come."

Ivan turned around. "Who's coming?"

Heptus gave him a fierce glare. "Go back to work." He pointed his blaster at Ivan's face. "Or I'll blow your head off."

Ivan scowled. "Fine. I'll go to work." As he walked away, he had a dark look on his face. "Once I become the Ultimate Joker I'll kill that bastard and make that girl mine," he murmured.

Alice stared at her master. "Shall we kill the Kamen Riders now?"

He cracked his neck. "Yes. Bring the two Trial Undead with us. They'll be useful."

Alice bowed and went off to get the Trial Undead. "Soon, Bovtin. You will be avenged," Heptus said.

Kenzaki and the others got out of the car. Hajime's signal had led them to an underground base. "You're staying in the car," Kenzaki said to Hirose. "Keep the engine running."

"Don't die," she said.

"We won't," He assured her. He looked at Tsukasa and Kaitou. "Let's do this." They ran into the underground base. They expected heavy-fire from the mercenaries but they found them all slaughtered.

"So you're here Kamen Riders," Heptus said. Alice and the two Trial Undead stood next to him. "As you can see, the mercenaries are all dead."

"Why did you kill them?" Tsukasa said.

Heptus smiled. He walked slowly towards the bodies and picked up one of them. "Cause they would get in the way of our fight." He tossed the dead mercenary back in the pile of dead bodies. He looked at the three men. "Shall we begin?"

"Transform!" They shouted.

Kamen Ride: Decade

Kamen Ride: Diend

Turn Up

"Get out of the way," Blade said. He took out his Blay Rouzer. "I'm going to rescue my friend."

Heptus cracked his neck. "Get them," he said to the Trial Undead. The Trial Undead charged at the riders. Blade blocked the two Undead with his Blay Rouzer.

"Go! I'll handle them," he shouted.

They nodded. "I'll take on the girl. You handle Heptus," Diend said.

"Fine by me," Decade said. He opened the Decade Book and took out a card. "Let's test Faiz's power." He inserted it into the driver.

Kamen Ride: Faiz

Red Photon Blood covered him and Faiz's armor came on. He switched the book into sword mode and jumped towards Heptus. He blocked the sword with his blaster. "I have nothing against you. I only want Diend."

"Sorry," Decade grunted. "You'll have to settle with me." He kicked him in the stomach and stabbed at him. he dodged it and shot at Decade. He pushed him down and stomped on his chest.

"Tsukasa!" Diend shouted. He ran to help but Alice blocked him. She snapped her fingers and several C4 bombs appeared. They abruptly, exploded, sending Diend flying to the ground.

He looked at her in anger. "Get out of my way!" He roared. He activated his tesla-bands and ran past her. She smirked and snapped her fingers. The C4 bombs appeared in front of Diend and exploded. He grunted in pain as the impact hit his body. He coughed out blood.

"Better not underestimate me," she said. She walked up to him and grabbed him by the neck. "Where's the power that you used to kill Bovtin with?" She mocked.

"You.. bitch," he managed to say. He was starting to get pissed off.

She smiled. "At least you tried your best." She threw him up in the air and snapped her fingers. C4 bombs surrounded him. Before they exploded, he slipped in a card into the driver.

Attack Ride: Barrier

It shielded him from the explosions as he landed on the ground and drew a card. Alice snapped her fingers once more and the bombs exploded. He groaned as the explosion wiped him out. He had enough energy to slip in the card into the Diendriver.

Diend got up and the invisible card took its effect on him. "Can't hit me if you can't see me."

Alice scowled and looked around. "I'll find you."

Blade knocked down the Trial Undeads and jumped back. He took a card and inserted it in the Rouze Absorber.

Absorb Queen

He then inserted another card into the Rouze Absorber.

Fusion Jack

His chest plate turned gold with wings attaching behind his back. His Blay Rouzer's blade extended as his form was completed. He drew cards from the Blay Rouzer and slashed them on the side. "Slash, Thunder," the Blay Rouzer announced.

Lightning Slash

He flew up in the air and swooped down and destroyed one of the Trial Undead. The remaining Trial Undead charged at Blade. He slashed at the Trial Undead and cut off its head. It was still standing as it was looking for its head. Blade used the chance to slash another combo on the Blay Rouzer

Lightning Blast

He slammed the Blay Rouzer in the ground and jumped up in the air. The lightning went to his feet and he executed the lightning rider kick to the headless Trial Undead, destroying it. He turned back to see Diend fighting Alice. "I'm coming, Kaitou!" He slid a card into the Rouze Absorber.

Evolution King

The thirteen cards flew out of the Blay Rouzer and covered him. The cards glowed as it formed onto his body armor, allowing him to change into King form.

Decade threw every attack he had against Heptus but he dodged them. He charged his blaster and hit Decade with a charged shot. It knocked him out of Faiz's form. Heptus laughed as Decade laid on the ground, struggling to get up. "You're a disgrace to the Decade bloodline."

"What did you say?" He growled.

"You heard what I said. Even your father fared better against the four of us." Heptus sneered. He jumped on Decade, stepping on his hand. Heptus laughed as Decade screamed in pain. "You're just an imitation of your father. But of course you're stupid just like your father. You thought you could fight me alone? Please it's one thousand years too soon for you to face me."

"Shut up!" Decade snapped. He pushed himself up but was thrown back against the floor.

"Did I finally hit a nerve?" Heptus sneered. "Just look over there. Your friends are getting beaten down by Alice." Decade looked at their fight. THey were taking Alice's bombs at close range.

"Stop it!" he shouted. "Stop!"

Alice giggled. She snapped her fingers and several C4s exploded, knocking Kaitou and Kenzaki out of their transformations.

"God damn it," Kaitou grunted. He tried to stand up but Alice appeared in front of him. She gave him a side-kick to the face throwing him to the ground. Kenzaki fought back but to no avail.

"It's over," Heptus said. "The Dark Emperors win. And there is nothing you can do about it." He pointed his blaster at Decade's face. "Any last words?"

"Fuck you," he said. He knocked the blaster out of his hand and kicked him back. "I'll make you regret the things you said." His body started to glow violently. The light blinded them all.

"What the hell is this?" Alice shouted.

Heptus realized what it was. "It can't be. He can use Violent Emotion form?"

The two Dark Emperors looked at the screen back at their base. "Brother, is that?" Cronos said.

"Yes," Abaddon said. He looked at the form, darkly. "That's the form that was used to defeat us." He got out of his seat and went to his room."

"Where are you going?"

"There's no point of watching this. He has lost." He closed the door leaving Cronos alone.

"Damn it Heptus," Cronos said. "What have you done."

Decade's body stopped glowing. Instead of the light magenta color it was now darker. His eyes were sinister looking; the yellow pointer on the helmet changed to violet. "I'm gonna kill you," he growled. He made a fist and it glowed. He used his tesla-bands and ran behind Heptus. "Behind you." Heptus turned around to receive a punch to the face. He staggered back and spit out blood. He shot at Decade but he dodged it and inserted a card into the driver.

Attack Ride: Strike Vent

The Drag Claw appeared onto his hand. Kaitou watched in awe. "He can use other Attack Ride cards with transforming?" He thought. "So this is the power of Violent Emotion form."

Decade roared as he launched a fireball from the Drag Claw. Heptus deflected back at him. He switched his Decade Book to sword mode and cut it down. The sliced fireball exploded behind him. He used his tesla-bands once more and appeared in front of Heptus. He hacked at his body armor and slammed the hilt of his sword to his nose, breaking it.

Heptus staggered back, holding his bleeding nose. After snapping back into place, he rose his blaster to shoot at Decade but he was too fast. He dodged the bullets and ran towards Heptus, cutting off his arm. Heptus screamed in pain.

"The finisher," Decade said. He swung his sword for the final blow. Alice screamed and ran to her master, taking the blow for him. Heptus looked flabbergasted when he saw Alice. He grabbed her before she hit the floor.

She coughed up blood. "Is that you master?" She was staring up at the ceiling.

"Don't talk. You're not going to die yet." Tears was pouring from his eyes. "I'll save you." He stared at Decade in anger. "This isn't over." He let out a shout filled with his dark aura. This dark aura hit Decade knocking him out of his transformation. A dark cloud of smoke surrounded Heptus and Alice and they disappeared.

Tsukasa got up and stared at Heptus's arm. It was still holding onto the blaster. Kaitou and Kenzaki ran up to him. "That was amazing," Kenzaki said.

"How did you get that form?" Kaitou asks.

"I don't know," Tsukasa replied. "I can't explain it right now. We don't have that much time. We need to find Hajime. Plus I still think Heptus is still here. He wouldn't leave his blaster behind like that."

"Maybe he was in a rush," Kaitou said.

"No he's still in the building," he said. "Let's go." They ran off to find Hajime.

Heptus teleported to the fusion room holding Alice with his left arm. Ivan almost had a heart attack when he saw him. "You're just in time," he said. "I'm about to become the Ultimate Joker."

"Change of plans. You're not going to be the Joker. She is." With a nod, Ivan's neck snapped. He placed the dying Alice into the pod between the two Jokers. He stared at the scientists. "Do it!" He roared.

The scientists started the fusion machine. The two Jokers were sucked into the fusion machine along with Alice. After a few minutes the machine exploded. Heptus turned around and stared at them in fury. "What have you done!"

"We're sorry! Please don't-" Their necks were instantly snapped and they died instantly. He stared back at the fire. "I'm so sorry."

"Don't worry master," A familiar voice said.

He turned around and saw Alice. "You're okay!" He said in relief.

She gave him a smile and saw his missing arm. "It's gone."

"Don't worry. I can still fight with this arm. Now let's finish the Kamen Riders once for all."

She smiled against as she pierced his stomach with her hand.

"Why?" He gasped.

"You're not worthy to be a Dark Emperor anymore," she said. She pulled out her hand and Heptus dropped to the ground, spurting out blood. "I will replace you as the new Dark Emperor. She stood over him and spit at his face. "Goodbye." She snapped her finger and Heptus exploded.

Back at the Dark Emperor's base, Cronos watched as his brother was killed. Abaddon walked into the room. "So she wanted to be a Dark Emperor," Cronos said.

Abaddon scoffed. "Let's see how she handles herself as one. But we can't ignore her killing our brother."

"Agreed."

Alice sensed the three Kamen Riders approaching the room. "So they're finally here." The three men stepped into the room and looked at Alice.

"Where's Heptus?" Tsukasa said.

"Dead," she said. "I killed him because he was useless now. Meet the new Dark Emperor." She pointed at herself and gleamed.

"You monster. He was your master."

Alice laughed. "Please, I surpassed him long ago. I was just waiting for the right time to kill him."

"So that reaction you had back there. It was fake?"

She smiled in response. "Enough talking. I want to try my new power on you Kamen Riders." She transformed into the Ultimate Joker.

The three men transformed and took out their weapons. "Go find Hajime," Decade said to Diend. "We'll fight her." Diend nodded and went to find him. "Kenzaki, are you ready?"

Blade responded by changing into his King form.

"Then let's go." They both yelled their battle cries and charged at Alice.

Return to “Fanfics”