Kamen Rider Decade: The Nine Worlds

OOOKaiser
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Kamen Rider Decade: The Nine Worlds

Post by OOOKaiser »

so I'm writing a Kamen Rider Decade book it'll be very different from the series though since i use the original kamen riders and tsukasa has his own world. Well just read it and find out.

Chapter 1
The Emperor rushed to his wife who was in labor. He arrived in time to the baby being delivered. The nurse wrapped the newborn and handed it to the emperor. As the baby wailed, the Emperor stepped outside the balcony and showed the baby his empire. "Soon my son, you rule this world."

Years passed and the prince was a soon a full grown man. He dressed up in a nice suit and adjusted his tie. He went out his mansion and got into his car and the prince's driver drove him to his father's palace. As they passed the towns the citizens stopped what they were doing and got to their knees and chanted his name. Finally, they arrived at the palace and the maid opened the door for him. Tsukasa Kadoya adjusted his tie again as he went up the stairs to his father's home. As he stepped in the hall, his father was sparring with one of the humanoids. He was using Decade Driver which was the sign of the Emperor. Tsukasa had always wanted to transform with the driver but his mother had told him no. His father finally looked at Tsukasa's way. "Just a minute son I just need to finish it off," he said, blocking its attack. He kicked it with a force to the stomach that it cracked its armor; making it fall back. Swiftly opening the Decade Book he took out a card and inserted it into the driver.

Final Attack Ride: Decade

Large golden final attack ride cards slammed the humanoid to the wall, paralyzing it. Tsukasa watched his father leaped through the cards and executing the Dimension Kick, hitting the humanoid. After being hit by the attack it hissed out steam from its body and stood there motionless. Tsukasa clapped his hands and walked towards his father as the maids carted the humanoid away. "Aren't you getting a bit old sparring with humanoids father?"

His father cancelled the transformation by taking out his Kamen Ride card. It had a picture of armored man that the Emperor used. "Please, I'm only 40," he said. "By the way isn't your 18th your birthday coming up soon?"

"So you did remember. And I'm guessing you remember my inheritance?"

"Of course the inheritance is very important. But you have to prove that you are worthy of being an Emperor and also if you can handle Decade's power. Without the power of Decade people will not recognize you as emperor." He wiped his sweat on the towel and threw it on the chair. "Come here I want to show you something." Walking down the hall way, they passed many rooms. Some of them were 'punishment rooms' for people who disobeyed them. Tsukasa remembered playing in the hallways with his friends when his mother scolded him not to play in these hallways. She said it was dangerous and it wasn't for a boy to be playing in. Tsukasa then stopped and looked at a vase. He picked it up and remembered this vase was broken years ago when he was a kid. He had accidently bumped into it and it dropped to the floor shattering into pieces. "Father, did you get another vase?"

His father turned around and looked at what Tsukasa was holding. "Ah yes, I brought that one from my friend for a very small fortune. There are two of those vases left in the world now because of what you did." He continued to walk down the halls. "Come along now I still have to show you something." Tsukasa put the vase down and followed his father. They stopped at a door that had a mark of Decade. His father cut his finger and carefully placed the drop of blood on the handle. The door automatically opened. They both went into the room, with Tsukasa intrigued.
Last edited by OOOKaiser on Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:19 pm, edited 5 times in total.
OOOKaiser
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Re: Kamen Rider Decade Book

Post by OOOKaiser »

Chapter 2
Tsukasa and his father stepped into the room, the door closed behind them. The room was empty with a roof that stretched as far the eye could see. Tsukasa sneezed and heard an echo in the room. "How could you fit this room in a palace? It's so huge!" He said in amazement.

"Didn't you notice how this was the room at the end of the hallway?"

"No but now that you mention it we were walking so far that I couldn't see any doors."

"Exactly, this room was built at the other side of the palace and also that those media reporters won't find it since the hallway is so long."

"So what's this room for?"

"Sparring," his father said. "But this isn't just an ordinary room. This room can simulate anything with this pad I have in my hand. He pressed a button. A robotic voice spoke: simulating Coliseum. Suddenly, Tsukasa and his father were standing in the arena. Surrounded by the crowd, Tsukasa stood there impressed.

"Behold my son, the Roman Coliseum in its glory," His father said, throwing a fist in the air. The crowd roared with excitement. He pressed a button on the pad and mechanical armor formed on him.

"Father, what are you doing?" Tsukasa said, looking at his armor.

"If you want to be a strong ruler you must learn how to fight!" the Emperor placed the decade driver on his waist. A gray buckle came out of the driver and attached itself across his waist, with the Decade Book digitalizing on his side of the belt. Opening it he took out a card with a picture of the masked warrior. "Henshin." He inserted the card into the driver.

Kamen Ride: Decade

A helmet formed on his head and a yellow signal pointer glowed with his green bug like eyes. "Prepare yourself!" He charged at Tsukasa landing a right hook to his head. Tsukasa staggered back unaware of what had happened. He tried to stop his father from fighting him.

"Father this isn't funny!" He said, dodging his attacks; realizing his father wasn't going to stop fighting. He grabbed his father's arm and kneed him in the stomach several times and kicked him in the head then dropped him to the floor. When his father didn't stir he moved close to the body to see if he was still alive. "I hope I didn't break his bones," he thought." Then a kick to the chin made Tsukasa splutter blood out. "So naive son, but that didn't hurt me." HE took a card from the book and inserted it in the driver.

Kamen Ride: Kuuga

His helmet changed into a beetle-like helmet. And his armor was now red trimmed with an ancient text. Tsukasa had never seen this form before in his life. In all his life seeing his father fight using Decade's power he never seen this form. His father punched him in the chest which made Tsukasa fall back a feet and land on the ground. The punch had been harder than before and made a print on his suit.

"What's wrong? Can't take a punch?" His father mocked. His father was really enjoying humiliating him in front of all these people. "Wait!" He thought. "This is a simulation then that means-

Form Ride: Kuuga Titan

His father changed again. This time he was covered in a purple trimmed armor. His red bug eyes were now purple. "It doesn't matter how many times you change forms now father, I know how to use this simulator to my advantage." A digitalized Gatling gun formed on his arm. He shot at his father and watched and he stood there withstanding the hit. Smoke soon followed the blast and he stopped shooting. The smoke cleared up and his father was still standing there unscathed. "What! That can't be!"

"My turn," he said. The purple gems on his bracelet glowed and a purple trimmed sword appeared. He slowly walked towards Tsukasa. Tsukasa reloaded his Gatling gun and shot at his father but he was still walking. With each step he got closer to Tsukasa, and Tsukasa tried to stop him from getting closer with everything he got. Then the sword slashed at his armor ripping it apart. A kick to the stomach made Tsukasa drop to the floor on his knees. "It's over," his father said.

"It's not over yet." A steel mace formed; grabbing it he slammed it on his father's armor. He staggered back with the mark of a mace on his armor. Tsukasa swung it again knocking the sword off his hand. He swung it for a final blow but his father dodged it and inserted another card to his driver.

Form Ride: Kuuga Dragon

His armor changed from purple into blue. A blue rod appeared from his hands and he knocked Tsukasa to the floor with it. He inserted another card to the driver and prepared for the final blow.

Final Attack Ride: Kuuga

Leaping in the air he executed an aerial attack on Tsukasa. He thrust the rod into his torso making him fall back with blood sputtering out. A sign on Tsukasa appeared and soon left. The simulation then ended. His father also ended his transformation. "Do you see how powerful it is?" He helped his son up. Tsukasa then saw that the blood was gone. He dusted his coat with his hands.

"It really is powerful, but how come I never saw you use those forms?" He asked.

"I use the other forms to defeat strong enemies that can't be defeated with my default form. Thanks to this driver no dares to rebel against our empire," he said. "Let's go eat I'm hungry from the fighting." He put his arm around his son and smiled.

"Whatever. You're the one who beat around in there." They walked down to the kitchen and sat down on the table. The Emperor clapped his hands and a waiter came immediately, bowing to the emperor.

"Your excellence, what brings you here?" the waiter said, rubbing his hands nervously.

"There's no need to get nervous around Sawada. After all we are friends right?" He said, smiling. "Get us your finest wine we're having a celebration with my son who just experienced the feeling of defeat."

"You shouldn't be laughing father, maybe I'll beat you one day," Tsukasa said. Sawada set down two glasses on the table and poured wine it. Tsukasa took a sip and made a face. Sawada and his father laughed. "It's okay wine tastes like that," Sawada said.

"I thought it would taste like cherry because of its color," The wine's bitter taste stuck to his tongue and Tsukasa had another sip. A sip became a drink; a drink became an empty bottle. In a few moments Tsukasa became intoxicated. He walked to the wine storage and poured some more in a jug. Sawada whispered to the emperor. "Your son is very peculiar he just took a sip and now he's already drunk."

The emperor laughed and looked at the clock. "It's the afternoon too." He took a sip and stared at his son. Tsukasa stared back and smiled goofily. "Drink some more father, it is very delicious." Then he threw up on the floor and collapsed. They both looked at him, he landed on the vomit; face first.

"I'll take him to the guest room," Sawada said. He put the unconscious Tsukasa on his back and walked out. "This kid sure has a lot of pounds on him," he mumbled. He walked up the curved stairs mumbling with discontent. He opened the door and accidently dropped him on the floor, Sawada carefully picked him up, as to not dirty his clothes and gently laid him on the bed. Sawada left the room, closing the door softly in order not to disturb the sleeping prince.

It wasn't until tomorrow Tsukasa woke up. The room stank with putrid, nauseous vomit. When he sniffed his coat he found out it was coming from himself; he immediately went into the bathroom, removing his clothes and took a shower. His head pounded with headaches as he tried to remember what happened yesterday. He recalled drinking wine with his father then he frank a whole bottle of wine. Then he vomited and passed out on his own vomit. "Sawada must have brought me up, "Tsukasa thought. He got out of the shower and covered himself with a towel. Looking through the closet he found several suits hanging; he tried one of the suits on finding out it him perfectly. There was a knock on his door; he opening it and found Sawada standing there with a worried look.

"Why Sawada what's wrong?" Tsukasa asked.

"It's your father he's sick," He said. "Come, follow me."

They rushed to the emperor passing rooms as they breathed hard. They pushed the door open and Tsukasa ran to his father's side and held his hand. "Father, are you alright?" His father was pale and cold. He coughed wearily. "Sawada hand me that box on that desk." Sawada picked it up and gave it to the sick emperor.

"I never told you this but I'm dying Tsukasa," He said. I've been infected with a disease and my doctor say I don't have that much long to live.

"But you looked fine yesterday!" Tsukasa cried. "How could this happening to you?" His father handed him the box. "Don't it yet I have something to say to you. Come here." Tsukasa came closer and his father whispered in his ear. "You must stop the distortion on this world."

"What does that mean?" Tsukasa asked. His father then coughed up blood on the sheets. Sawada took him out of the room. "Stay here you shouldn't see this," he closed the doors and left Tsukasa alone with the box. Tsukasa wondered what was inside the box that his father gave him. He remembered his father's word "Don't open it yet." But his curiosity came overcame him and he opened it. He felt a wind pass by him and wondered what that was. But he can't be distracted by an air he had to see what his father gave him. His eyes widened. "It can't be. Why?" Inside the box was his father's Decade Driver and Book.
Last edited by OOOKaiser on Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:20 pm, edited 5 times in total.
OOOKaiser
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by OOOKaiser »

Chapter 3
Tsukasa sat on his chair; legs crossed staring at the driver and the book. He opened the book taking a look at the cards. Taking at a look at the Kamen Ride Decade Card made him smile then he looked at the other cards and stopped smiling. The nine cards were all blank; realizing what his father said he put the cards back in the book and was about to go to his father. As he was about to walk out, Sawada came in. "Tsukasa your father wants to see you."

"That's funny because I was about to see him," he said, putting on a coat. Sawada looked at the opened box.

"I thought your father told you not to open it, "Sawada said.

"That's what I'm going to see him about." He said. Going up to his father's room he let the guards who were guarding the room take a break. He turned the handle and entered with Sawada following. Tsukasa stopped. "This is between me and my father, you step out," Tsukasa said. Sawada did as he said and closed the doors as he left. Tsukasa brought a chair next to his father's bed and sat down. He showed the nine blank cards to his father. "What is this?" Tsukasa said.

His father stared at him, unhappy that his son disobeyed him. "I thought I told you not to open the box. Why did you do it?" He rasped.

"Answer my question first why is these cards blank?" He said, spreading out the cards on a table. And why the only one not blank is the Kamen Ride Decade card? Tell me now!" He yelled, with fist clenched.

"Do not be angry at me. I have not done anything to them. It is your fault for opening the box I gave you."

"I only opened the box how could it make the Kamen Ride cards blank?"

"Did you feel an air pass through you when you opened the box?" He said.

"Yes. Wait, how do you know about that?"

"The lid on the box contained card's power since you opened it without my consent the cards turned blank so you can't use it anymore." His father pointed at the drawer. "Open the top drawer there should be a note in there."

"Tsukasa found it and read it; it was an address to a house. His father rasped a few words and fainted. Tsukasa grabbed the note and the cards and shoved it in his coat. As he walked back to his room he told Sawada to get a doctor and help tend to his father. He took the box with and went outside where the driver was waiting for him. He got into the car and told the driver to go to the address that was on the note. As they went past the gate crowds of people cheered the prince. Then one of them said to the crowd. "He is not a prince he will soon become an emperor!" The crowd murmured their agreement and got down on their knees. "Long live the KIng!" They chanted.

They passed through the crowd and went on the road. Inside the driver congratulated Tsukasa on soon becoming the new ruler. He replied his tanks, not paying attention at all. He stared off into the car window; looking at the city down below Tsukasa thought to himself; he was not ready for ruling an empire. He was only 17 years old and his birthday was about to approach. He wanted his father to give him his inheritance like all his ancestors had done before. He didn't want to take it once his father died what would his people think of him? The car stopped at a house which was the only one who had lights on. Tsukasa noticed that it was daylight too. He rang the doorbell and a man opened the door. He was wearing white overalls and a jacket which was typically everyday white overalls and a jacket which was a typically everyday work clothes. "Who are you?" The man asked.

""Tsukasa Kadoya, my father told me to come here," He said.

"I see come in I'll make some tea."

"Oh no that's okay," He said politely, "I just need to ask you something."

"Well I'm not going to answer anything until you come inside. I hate standing in the sun without my hat." The man went inside and Tsukasa reluctantly followed. As he looked around he saw a rarity of items that were from around the world. He came across a gold pistol encrusted with jewels he was about to get a closer look at it when across the room the man shouted out "Don't touch that! That pistol is very precious to me. Now come over here."

Tsukasa went in the room where the man sat, he gestured to the seat in front of him. "Sit down," he said, pouring tea into both their cups. "So explain to me about this problem you have."

"How did you know that I have a problem?" He asked, surprised.

"No one ever comes to visit me. They either come here for help or they want me to fix something for them. So what's the problem? I can fix anything. He sipped his tea cup. Tsukasa took out the nine blank Kamen Ride cards and handed it to the man.

"By the way," Tsukasa said, watching the man examine the cards. "I never got your name."

"The man's eye looked at his face. Tsukasa flinched. "It's Kaitou Daiki. These are very interesting cards but I can't do anything to fix it."

"I thought you said you could fix anything," Tsukasa said.

"I can. I just can't fix these cards."

"Then who can?"

"Only you can fix it Tsukasa. You must have done something to make the cards this way."

"Sawada told you on the phone didn't he?" Tsukasa said, bluntly.

Kaitou laughed. "You have me there my friend." He sipped his cup of tea and laughed even more. Then his face became serious.

"This is one crazy man," Tsukasa thought.

Kaitou looked at the cards for a while and then saw something in it."The cards aren't really blank you can still see a faded picture of the rider," He said, pointing at the cards. Kaitou was right he could see the faded image of the rider. "In order to restore their images on the card and use their power again you must travel to their worlds and defeat the abnormalities there. Have you ever heard of the four dark emperor?" Kaitou said. He sipped some more tea while Tsukasa looked outside.

"Yeah I heard of them before. They aimed to destroy the world with their powers. But my father had stopped them with Decade's power."

Kaitou swallowed the tea. "You're right he stopped them but he couldn't get rid of them. So he sealed them away using the nine cards and since the nine cards turned blank the four dark emperors have been released. Once this world was experiencing time distortions; when a man created the decade driver and had the nine Kamen Ride cards made along with the card that he used to transform. Using the power of those cards he stopped the distortions and in order to keep the distortions from happening again he became an Emperor. At first the people didn't like an idea of having a monarchy but as years passed they started to get used to it." He poured himself more tea and drank it. "Back then the four dark emperors was just his apprentice so they waited until they had enough power to overthrow the emperor. Which was about a hundred years later."

"So you're saying that the belt was created long ago by a distinct grandfather. And the dark emperors are like a hundred years old?"

Kaitou nodded. "As the inheritance was passed down to their heirs it was forgotten that the driver was used for good and not for power. Your father was the only one who remembers what the first Emperor has done for this world. But he used its power for sparring and making fighting tournaments."

"You still haven't told me how to get the cards back to normal," Tsukasa said.

"Fine then," Kaitou said, obviously his feelings were hurt. "Nine cards, Nine Riders, Nine Worlds. You need to defeat the abnormalities on the nine worlds and the cards will turn back to normal."

"How do I go to the worlds?" He asked.

"Follow me," Kaitou sang, skipping out of the room.

"This guy is getting weirder every second," Tsukasa said. He went into the garage where Kaitou was. Kaitou scanned his card and the cupboard next to him opened up in half, leading a stairway. "Down here," he said, walking down the dark stairs. Tsukasa followed and walked into the darkness. With each step the air around him got warmer. Then he saw a glowing light and walked towards it, intrigued. He entered a room filled with machines and tools. Kaitou came out of a room carrying a black case with him. He unlocked it and showed it to Tsukasa.

"With this you will be able to travel to the nine worlds."

Tsukasa looked at it and took a watch from the case. "What's this? He asked, examining it. "That will open a portal to another world once you have everything in the world. I prefer to the different worlds "A.R. Worlds." Another way of calling it is "Another Rider's /Alternative Reality World." He took a small black laptop from the case. "This will tell you what world you are in and the information about it. Lastly this is my favorite gadget of all." It was a bracelet with the emblem of decade, the sign of the emperor. "If you travel to the worlds this will give you a role and everyone on that world will think that you belong with them. Except for the person who has been chosen who wield Kamen Rider powers. He will sense that you don't belong on his world and will try to kick you out."

"What do I have to do if that person knows that I don't belong in his world?" He asked.

"Try to convince him that you're on his side," Kaitou said. "Wait here I have something for you." He went into the backroom leaving Tsukasa alone. He then came back with a tri color of black, white and magenta motorcycle having the same color as decade. This was the first bike that your father used back when he was young he would have wanted you to have it."

Tsukasa's cell phone rang. He answered it, it was Sawada. "What is it?"

"Your father... he's... dead." He said.

"You're lying.. he can't be dead. I left him just a while ago how can he be dead?" Tsukasa couldn't believe it. He was mad and and sad at the same time, feelings hit him hard and left him speechless. Kaitou put his hand on Tsukasa's shoulder and said, "Go to your father. I'll send these later." Tsukasa nodded and left to his limo.

As he was heading home, he remembered the times his father shared with him. When he was a little boy his father gave him wine when his mother wasn't looking. He wouldn't be able to shoot with a gun if his father didn't teach him how to hold one. He started to cry as he thought if he had done everything with his father. "There wasn't enough time to spend with him, He said. If I had only spent more time with him." He was always busy with his sparring, that was all he did everyday. His father would occasionally send gifts to him but he never had a chance to open it. He would open it after he planned the funeral for his father. It would be a private one of course.

The limo stopped at the palace and Tsukasa immediately ran out of the limo and into the palace. Sawada was inside waiting for him. "Sir I-"

"This is not the time to talk," He shouted. He ran upstairs and went to his father's room. His face was covered in a shroud, Tsukasa took it off and stared into his father''s face for the final time. His face looked peaceful. "He must have died in his sleep," He thought. He put the shroud on his face and called his servants. "Has his body been washed clean?" They nodded yes. And he told them to prepare the ceremony for his father. The whole palace servants came into the room and lifted him up carefully and walked out of the room. He walked out of his father's room, he turned around and looked at it one more time and closed the door.
Last edited by OOOKaiser on Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:30 pm, edited 4 times in total.
OOOKaiser
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by OOOKaiser »

Chapter 4
The next morning started with his father's ceremony. There was a few hours left before it started so Tsukasa looked through his father's belongings, he found his mother's necklace in it. "Why does he have this?" He thought. He put it around his neck and walked out of the room. There was a large noise coming from downstairs. Tsukasa ran down and saw pieces of the wall on the floor. A black grotesque thing stepped into the room.

"Where is the emperor?" It said.

"Who are you?" Tsukasa asked.

"Where is the emperor?" It repeated, sending out and huge aura knocking Tsukasa off his feet. Sawada ran to the prince's aid and looked at the grotesque thing with a dark look. Then he realized who he was looking at.

"Master, we have to run," He said.

"Run? What are you talking about?"

"Don't you understand? He serves one of the four dark emperors. The servants are half as strong as the emperors. And with your nine Kamen Ride cards blank we can't do a thing to stop it." Sawada lifted him up and tried to pull him away from the grotesque thing but he wouldn't budge.

"You go run and hide if you like but I'm not moving an inch. I'll take him on with just Decade's power." He put on the Decade driver on his waist and inserted the Kamen Rider card in. "Transform."

He transformed into the magenta-colored rider for the first time and jumped from the stairs and landing safely on his feet. "Listen. I don't care who you are or if you serve the four dark emperors I don't want you to crash into the side of the building like that. Do you know how much it costs to fix that?" He took out his decade back and switched it into sword mode.

The grotesque thing stared at him crookedly. A dark hole appeared from the ground. It sent out a longsword shaped in a grotesque manner. It grabbed it and said. "You are the emperor? Then die." It charged at Decade. Decade blocked the attack with his arm and slashed at the grotesque monster. "It's fast," he thought. The monster stood up as if the sword had no effect on him. It counterattacked with a kick to his stomach and a powerful blow to his face with the hilt of the sword. Decade stepped back a few steps rubbing his face.

"He looks weak but he's really strong. Sawada was right about him or maybe he wasn't." He opened the book and took out his attack ride cards. "There isn't much I can do with these but they'll do for now." He slid in a card into the driver.

Attack Ride: Illusion

It duplicated two of himself, each with a different weapon in their hands. The other held the decade book in gun mode while the other had it in sword mode. "Now let's finish this." He slid in one more card into the driver.

The two illusions did the same. "Dimension Kick," Decade said.

"Dimension Shoot."

"Dimension Slash."

They all executed their final attack rides on the monster. The attacks landed on him, knocking him outside the palace. The monster stood up instantly dusting himself. "Your power is not strong enough to defeat me yet. I look forward to the day when your power grows." The grotesque thing opened a portal with its hands and jumped through it. Then the portal closed.

Decade cancelled his transformation. "Even with that attack it was still standing. So that's how powerful it is. And if I faced that thing again then it would be over for me." He tighten his hands into a fist. "I need more power." He turned around and walked upstairs. "Sawada cancel the ceremony until I come back from my journey."

"But why master?"

"I need more power and to get that I need the power of the nine riders. I'll be leaving this moment call the limo driver for me."

Sawada nodded and ran out the palace. Tsukasa went into his room and packed his clothing and things he needed. Then he thought, "Why would I need these? I only need my driver and that technology that Kaitou gave me." Then he realized he left it at Kaitou's house. "I forgot the technology!" He ran downstairs and got into the limo. He rolled down the windows. "Sawada take good care of the palace for me. I'll be back as soon as I can." He waved goodbye and gestured to the driver. The limo went to Kaitou's house, along the way people cheered for Tsukasa. He ignored them and thought about the grotesque monster and what Sawada said. "If there are four emperors then there should be four servants. If I meet any one of them with these cards then..." He lost his train of thought; he arrived at Kaitou's house. He knocked at the door. Kaitou opened it a crack when he saw Tsukasa he opened it fully.

"Tsukasa are you looking for this?" He held the technology in his hand. "Don't lose this or you can't travel to the other worlds.

"I know. So how do I start this thing again?" He said, snapping on the watch. Then he remembered about the limo driver and waved at it and the driver drove away.

"Press the red button on the side then its simple after that it'll show the next rider's world you're suppose to go and when you're finished with what you were meant to do in that world it's automatically open a portal to the next rider's world." He pressed the red button for him and it showed Kuuga's sign on the watch. A portal opened in front of him and he picked up the technology. "Good luck Tsukasa."

He nodded and walked through the portal. As soon as he walked in the portal he felt his disappearing. Suddenly he was standing on the beach and he looked around. "This is Kuuga's world?"
Last edited by OOOKaiser on Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:31 pm, edited 4 times in total.
OOOKaiser
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by OOOKaiser »

Chapter 5
Tsukasa opened up the equipment and turned on the laptop. It read: You are in Kuuga's world. He scrolled down the page and found the former Kamen Rider's name but with no picture. It also said that Yusuke was in Cuba. He checked his location it said he was in Cuba. He closed the laptop. "So Yusuke is on this island?" That was a lot of land to cover. How was he going to find one man on this huge island?

"Oh wait. I didn't find out what the abnormality was." He checked his laptop for information. It said: Yusuke Godai as Kamen Rider Kuuga had defeated the Grongi and its leader Daguva but as a result his belt was cracked. Afraid that he transformed into Kuuga and lose control he left Japan and went to Cuba where he could bother no one. "So the abnormality in this world has been wiped out? Then why the heck am I here?" He muttered. A boy walked up to him and held out a candy. "Que Quieres?"

Tsukasa shook his head and turned around to get his technology but it was gone. Five little kids were running off with it, laughing. A man with short hair stood in their way. He gave them a look and said something in spanish. They dropped the technology and ran the other way. The boy with the candy followed them. Them man walked up to him and hand the technology.

"I see you're new here or otherwise you would've known that those kids are thieves," The man said.

"Yeah, I'm new here. Thanks for getting it back for me I wouldn't know what to do if I had lost these," Tsukasa said.

"You're welcome. What's your name?"

"Tsukasa."

"Yusuke Godai." He shook hands with Tsukasa.

"You have got to be kidding me. He's Yusuke?" He thought.

"What's wrong? It looks like you;ve seen a ghost. Do you have a place to go to?"

Tsukasa shook his head, still in awe that the man he met was Yusuke Godai.

He laughed. "Follow me I'll take you to my apartment." They got out of the beach and went into the neighborhoods. The streets were wet from car washes. He saw old models of cars that he read in books. They walked upstairs in a dusty old building and Yusuke unlocked his door and went in. "Come in."

Tsukasa walked into the apartment. He expected the room to be dirty but it was clean. He looked at a shelf, the books were stacked together. In front of it was a photo. He grabbed it from the shelf and looked at it. On it was a Yusuke and a woman. They were smiling at the camera and the woman stuck out a peace sign.

"It's rude to be looking at other people's stuff without permission," he said.

"Oh. I just wanted to-"

"It's okay. I was just joking around you're a guest in my apartment. Here." He held out his hand for the photo. Tsukasa gave it to him. "She's an friend of mine she helped decipher a language a long time ago. She lives in Japan." He placed it back on the shelf. "Where are you from?"

"Shouldn't I be asking you that? You look Japanese what's an Japanese man living in a place like this?" He lied. He knew who he was and what he was doing here. He wanted to get more information about him.

"You probably wouldn't believe me but I was a Kamen Rider Kuuga or as the media named me - No.4."

"Then why are you here? Shouldn't you be back in Japan helping people?"

"Unfortunately one of the battles I had with an Unidentified life form cracked my belt. I'm unable to transform."

"That was a lie," Tsukasa thought. "The real reason is because he would go berserk if he transformed. THis is the same information I got from the laptop." He sat down on the chair, thinking what to do next. Yusuke turned on the tv. There was breaking news; it showed a grotesque monster ripping out people's hearts and putting them into a bag. The reporter was shouting in spanish then got his own heart ripped out. The monster looked at the camera then another screen went on saying: technio deficultad; estaremos de regreso en un momento."

Yusuke and Tsukasa looked at the screen for a while. "Stay there I'll take care of it."

"But you said your belt was cracked," Tsukasa said.

"Don't worry I'll be fine. Don't leave the house until I get back." He picked up his helmet and ran out the door. Tsukasa looked out the window. Yusuke drove away in his motorcycle.

"I have to go help him." He was about to run out when he remembered that he left the bike back in his world. "Damn I guess I'll go on foot." He ran down the stairs and headed out to the city. He pushed people out of his way as he ran. Then the police saw him causing a disturbance and chased after him.

"Parar! Parar!" The policia shouted.

A parade was passing by. He looked back the police were almost catching up to him. Tsukasa had no choice but to hide on the parade float. He jumped onto the float and saw the police looking around for him. He smiled and laid back. "Wonder if this leads to me to the city."

Meanwhile Yusuke was heading for the city where the monster rampaged. "Transform!" The belt appeared and started to glow. He transformed into Kamen Rider Kuuga Amazing form. "It's been a long time since I've transformed into this." He drove pass the parade as fast as he could. He could have sworn that he saw Tsukasa on it. He looked back there was dancers covering his view so he couldn't be sure. " Must be getting old." He drove towards the city, not knowing the power of the grotesque monster.
OOOKaiser
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by OOOKaiser »

Chapter 6
Tsukasa saw Kamen Rider Kuuga driving by the parade so he got off the float and chased after him. "Damn," he said. "I need a bicycle or something." He looked around him there were no bicycles or cars around except for a weird board with four small wheels on it. He put his foot on it and rolled it for a little. "This will work for now." He stood on the board and waited for it to take him to his destination but it didn't budge. "Move damn it!"

He looked across the street and saw a kid standing there staring at him. "Hey you! You speak english?"

He nodded. "You're using the skateboard wrong mister."

"Interesting so this is called a skateboard?" He said to himself. "Come here boy show me how you use it." He stepped off the skateboard and the boy ran across the street standing in front of it."

"First some money," The boy said.

"What? Are you kidding me?" Tsukasa said.

"I'm not showing you until you give me money," he said with a smile.

Tsukasa eye's twitched a little then he reached in his pocket for his wallet. He opened it and saw he had 200 dollars left. He gave the boy 10 dollars. The boy stared at it.

"50 more please."

"Look kid that's all I'm going to give you. Now if you don't show me how to use this thing I will smack you so hard that your head will be on the other side." He was getting tired of the little child, he had to catch with Yusuke.

"You do that and I'll yell out police," The boy said with a grin.

"Not unless I cut your tongue," Tsukasa took out the royal pocket knife his father had gave me.

The boy's face turned blue when he saw the knife. He held out his hands. "Okay okay I'll help you."

"Good. Now hurry up and show me." He put away the knife.

The boy got on the skateboard with one leg while his other leg was on the ground. He started to run with that leg and as soon as he got the speed he liked he had the foot on the board. He turned around and got off it. "See that sample," he chuckled and walked away holding the ten dollars.

"Kid come here," The boy turned around and walked back to Tsukasa.

"What?" He said, with a gruff face.

Tsukasa punched him in the jaw breaking some of his teeth. The boy collasped onto the floor crying. Tsukasa took back his money. "Never ever mess with me." He got on the skateboard and went towards the city.

"I'm telling the police!" The kid shouted. Tsukasa scoffed and waved goodbye with a grin on his face.

Meanwhile Yusuke arrived at the city. He saw bodies laying on the ground everywhere. One of the bodies was mulitated so bad that Yusuke couldn't tell if it was a woman or a man. He heard a scream in a building near him. Which one is it?" He thought. "Chou Transform! That didn't sound right... maybe... Chou Henshin!" He switched into his pegasus form. He tapped into his super hearing and focused on the scream. There was a dead silence in the city but he kept on listening around him. Finally he heard breathing in a building a block away from him. He switched back to his Amazing form and ran there. He stepped into the empty building and looked around. "Is anyone there?" Kuuga said. He ran upstairs and checked the rooms but there wasn't anyone in there.

Suddenly he was knocked down on his back and saw a hideous creature on him. It said, "Are you the emperor?" It looked at his face for a minute then it eyes glowed. "You are not the emperor..." It took him up by his neck and threw Kuuga at the wall breaking it. Kuuga managed to stand up on his feet but then the creature came at him again. This time he was sure that some ribs cracked. "I need armor," he thought. "Chou Henshin!" The black armor changed into a purple gold trimmed armor. He picked up a sharp object and it changed into a long sword. He thrust the sword into the creature but nothing had happened. A small dark hole came out of nowhere and a sword came out of it. He attacked Kuuga with it leaving a cut on his arm.

"Never seen that happened before," he thought. The creature lifted its sword again but Kuuga was fast he blocked the attack with his sword. He kicked the creature on the adoblem and stepped back. With a yell Kuuga shoved the sword into the creature's heart and rammed it into the wall.

Unfazed, the creature removed it out his body and tossed it away. It lunged its own sword into Kuuga's body but Kuuga's armor protected him from being stabbed. It grabbed Kuuga's neck by the throat and threw him out of the building. It jumped down landing safely on his feet. Kuuga coughed up blood and reverted back to his Amazing form. He took out a piece of glass stuck in his arm and said to himself, "He's too powerful."

The creature walked towards him pointing his sword at him. Suddenly the creature was knocked onto the floor by a mysterious skater. "Hey," Tsukasa said coolly.

"You! I thought I told you to stay at the apartment."

"Sorry but I have to kick his butt. We have a thing to finish." He placed the decade driver onto his waist. He took out the Kamen Ride decade card and inserted into the driver. "Transform!"

He charged at the creature, taking out his Decade book switching into sword mode. Decade slammed into the creature's neck. It blocked it with its own sword and launched a dark ball into Decade. it shook his inside violently then he was thrown back. He inserted a attack ride card into a driver.

Attack Ride: Slash

His sword glowed a magenta color. he attacked the creature with it then hit it the face with the hilt of his sword. Kuuga got up and stood next to Decade.

"I see," he said, looking at Decade. "So you help people too?"

"No I have a different reason," he held out the blank Kamen Ride of the faded Kuuga out. The creature stood up and screeched out a horrible cry.

"The emperor will die today," It said.

"So i'm assuming your the emperor," Kuuga said, assuming his fighting pose.

"Yes I am. But I can take him on my own I don't need any help." He flicked his wrist and ran towards the creature. He was about to land a punch on the creature when he saw a glow on his fist. he stopped dead in his tracks and looked at it then it faded away. "What the hell?"

Decade felt as if a hard boulder was thrown at his face, he looked down and saw the creature's fist on his stomach then he was hit in the face and was knocked back to Kuuga.

"You were saying?" he said.

Decade chuckled, "No I just had a little trouble with my arm that's all."

"Enough excuses I'm going to help! Chou Henshin!" He switched into his Dragon form. Now his armor was blue gold trimmed. He picked up a regular stick and it changed into a spear with the tip gold. They both charged at the creature. Decade switched his sword into a gun and shot at it to slow it down while Kuuga used his speed to slam the spear into the stomach. The creature stepped back as he took out the spear and threw it away. Kuuga ran towards the spear and grabbed it. There was blood on the tip. Decade slipped in another attack ride card.

Attack Ride: Blast

Instead of shooting its slow round it changed into a rapid fire gun. The creature fell to its knees bleeding. Blood dripped onto the floor that's when Decade and Kuuga realized it was their chance to strike. Kuuga switched back to his amazing form and stood in his amazing kick pose. Decade inserted the final attack ride card into his driver.

Decade jumped in the air and passed through huge hologram final attack ride cards and hit the creature on the chest. Then Kuuga jumped up and finished it off with the Amazing dropkick. The creature fell to the ground lying on his back, laughing.

"Soon," the creature said. "With my death the true grongi will be revived once more."

Kuuga and Decade stared at each other then at the dying creature. With a final laugh its glowing eyes faded away. And it turned into a huge dark ball then all the dead bodies turned into a glowing ball and it followed the dark ball into the mountains. Decade was about to chase after them but Kuuga held out his hand. They undid their transformation and stared at each other for a little while.

"So," Tsukasa finally said. "Who is this true Grongi?"

"Daguva," Yusuke said, with a grim look. "He's coming."
Last edited by OOOKaiser on Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.
OOOKaiser
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by OOOKaiser »

Chapter 7
Back at Yusuke's apartment Yusuke had learned that Tsukasa was from another world and why he was here. "I still don't believe you. But it does explain why you keep acting like a prince though."

"Because I am one!" He said, frustrated, he rubbed his eyes then looked at the mountain. "That thing only got himself killed to revive this Daguva thing," he said. "Why would he do that?"

"Because," Yusuke said. "Daguva could end all life on earth if we - no, I don't stop him."

"You? stop him? by yourself?" He scoffed, "You could barely manage on your own out there and besides you need me." He looked at the Kamen Ride Kuuga card. It was still blank. "What should I do now..." A beeping sound came from his laptop and he ran towards it. He opened it and a link came out of nowhere. He clicked it and Kaitou appeared on the screen.

"Thank goodness its you!" He said. "You forgot your bike here I'm going to send to it you right. Look outside the window," he said. He went off the screen before Tsukasa could say anything else. Tsukasa opened the window and saw a bright light. He covered his eyes for a minutes until the glow stopped. He opened his eyes and saw his motorcycle.

He thanked Kaitou under his breath and turned to Yusuke. "So are you going to let me help you or what?"

"No! I told you before stay here. It's for your good. I won't let anyone get hurt because of me." Yusuke turned around only to get smashed in the head with a lamp. Tsukasa carried him and tied him to a chair. "Sorry but I'm going to defeat him with or without your help." He walked out of the apartment and as soon as he stepped out he remembered something.

"I still only have Decade's power," he thought. He went back in and looked at his laptop. He checked the power of decade with the scanner. It was strong with all nine rider cards but since the nine rider cards was unusable its power was now ordinary. After reading it he realized he made a big mistake. "Maybe I needed Yusuke's help after all," he thought. He looked back at Yusuke. He was still unconscious. The regular broadcast on the television was interrupted by breaking news. The reporter was holding the microphone and saying something in spanish. The reporter looked frightened, her clothes was dirty and her hair was messy. Suddenly she burst into flames and dropped the floor screaming. The camera dropped to the floor and the cameraman was screaming as the flames engulfed him. Tsukasa turned off the television before it got any worse. "What in the word...?"

"It's Daguva. He's the only grongi who can do that," Yusuke said, groggily. He was still dizzy from earlier. "Like I said you need to stay here for your own good." He took off the ropes around his body.

"How did you?"

"I'm a man of many talents and I still have lots more to show you."

"Your talents didn't help you when you were getting beat up, did it?"

Yusuke turned around and looked at the window. He stood there watching the blue sky until he said, "Maybe you could help me but if something goes wrong run away as far as you can."

Tsukasa nodded. "Are you ready?"

"Let's go," they went downstairs and got their motorcycles and drove away. They passed through a shortcut in the alley to avoid the people. Tsukasa looked at his watch it was 6 p.m. He looked up at the sky it was suddenly blood red. He had never seen such a color before. "It's probably Daguva's doing," he thought. He put the Decade driver on his waist and slid the card in. "Transform." This time he felt a strange aura flowing within him. He felt calm and for the first time he felt the processor's presence with him. "Father is with me," he murmured. "I can't let him down."

Yusuke summoned out his belt and transformed with it. The black-gold armor was on him. His amadam started to glow, and a aura flooded into him. "This feeling... it's like the belt is trying to communicate with me." A bright light engulfed him. When he opened his eyes he was standing in a white room. The door opened a tanned man walked in. "So you're the new Kuuga."

"And who are you?" Yusuke asked.

"Come on. Really?" When Yusuke still didn't recognize him the man laughed. "All right then, let me show you something." He placed his hands on his stomach a bright light shone out, blinding Yusuke. "Recognize this?" He pointed at his belt.

Yusuke looked at it and was surprised. "That's the-"

"Yep. I was the last Kuuga before you. So I see you managed to upgrade Kuuga's power. But you still haven't mastered Ultimate form.

Yusuke ignored the last remark. "Why did you bring me here?"

"I didn't bring you anywhere. You're still on your motorcycle with that pink guy. We are in the belt's core - The Amadam.

"How-"

"Don't ask. I have something to give you."

"What is it?"

The man took out a black orb from his pocket. This will allow Kuuga to stay in Ultimate form for good with a bonus. You won't lose control of it. He tossed it to Yusuke and walked out the door then stopped. "By the way you have to break the orb on the ground." He snapped his fingers and everything went black.

Yusuke was back on his motorcycle on his lap was the black orb. When he saw Decade stop in his tracks he pressed the brakes and stopped next to Decade. A police blockade was blocking their way. "Something's wrong. Where's the police?" Decade said. Kuuga tapped him on the shoulder and pointed at the building in front of them. Some of the officers and the others had their heads missing. A police officer missing his legs crawled up to Decade and uttered, "Help," before he died. Decade gently closed the officer's eyes and said to Yusuke.

"Let's go." They drove away towards the city, leaving the gruesome dead mass behind. As they drove pass streets, they saw horrible things. Men and woman were screaming for help. Most of them, were missing legs and eyes, the rest were dead. Decade and Kuuga didn't slow down they knew it was too late for them. Finally they stopped their motorcycles. The monster Daguva was right in front of them. He was pale white, muscular and had a loincloth to cover himself. He was covered in blood and raising up his right hand he licked the blood off.

"It's been a while Kuuga," Daguva said, oblivious to Decade. "It seems that you haven't changed at all. Your still in that black-gold form. Why don't you show me your true form? Or are you afraid of losing control?"

"That's none of your business!" Kuuga said. But in his head he knew what Daguva said was true. What if the first time was only a fluke? Kuuga took those thoughts out of his head. There was no time for that now. He got off his motorcycle and ran towards Daguva, landing a punch. Daguva just stood there unfazed. "What? That's impossible!" He landed a few more punches at Daguva. Suddenly Daguva grabbed him by the neck and threw though a window.

"Yusuke!" Decade shouted. Then he got off his bike and hit daguva in the head with his sword.

"You humans have no chance against me," Daguva said. "I am more powerful than before." He pulled Decade's sword out of his hand and hit him with it. Decade blocked his second attack with his arm but was unable to block the third one. It sent him flying through the wall. Deacde's transformation cancelled and he was Tsukasa back to normal. Tsukasa coughed up blood.

"He's strong," he said. Then he fainted. Kuuga got back up on his feet. When he saw Tsukasa knocked out he got furious. "If you really want to see it that badly... then here!" He poured out all his anger into his belt. It turned pitch black, an black aura engulfed him transforming him into his Ultimate form. He looked down at the broken glass. His red eyes turned into a black color. Then he looked up at Daguva. "Are you ready?"

"Bring it!" He said, with a grin.

Kuuga picked up the broken glass. It turned into the Titan sword but now it was black-gold. Daguva charged at Kuuga, breaking down the wall. He punched him in the face. Then with his leg he tried to bring him down to his knees. But Kuuga caught it with his left hand and shoved it away. With his sword he thrusted it into Daguva's stomach. Blood was oozing out but Daguva still was unfazed he took it out and threw it away. With a flick of his finger Kuuga was on fire.

With a roar the flames went out. He tackled him down and punched him until he was bleeding. In his Ultimate form he did not just see Daguva in his Grongi from but in his human form. Everytime he punched Daguva's face he felt that a piece of himself was disappearing. But he didn't want to stop, he wanted Daguva to pay for his actions, he wanted him to die. He raised his fist to finish Daguva off when something stopped him. He looked up and saw Tsukasa. "Stop it Yusuke! If you continue like this then you'll lose yourself!"

Kuuga stared him for a minute then looked down at Daguva. He was already dead, he just didn't notice it. He felt something wet in his hand and saw that it was blood. He cancelled his transformation and the black aura disappeared. He got up from his knees and looked at Daguva's massed face. Suddenly the mark of Kuuga appeared on the body and Yusuke knew what that meant. It happened everytime he defeated a Grongi and if they were really strong then the explosion would be huge if they were weak then a small explosion would happen. "We have to get out of here. Come on!" They got back on their motorcycles and drove away. "We won't get out in time," he thought. The mark of Kuuga glowed then Daguva's body exploded. A shock wave hit them and threw them off their bikes. "Damn it," Yusuke said. "Take cover!" Tsukasa followed what he said and hid in the house. Yusuke knocked down a locked door and went in. As soon as they went it, a large rock beetle came from the sky and shielded them from the blast.
OOOKaiser
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by OOOKaiser »

Chapter 8
Tsukasa thought he was going to die but after several minutes and nothing had happened, he opened the door. The buildings around him were still standing. Yusuke had stepped out too. Then a giant beetle hovered in front of him.

"Gouram!" He said, surprised. "I can't believe you've found me." He patted the beetle on its head.

Tsukasa walked up to the beetle. "I can't believe there's a thing like this," He said.

Yusuke smiled. "We should go back to our apartment now." Gouram flew away up in the sky leaving Yusuke and Tsukasa. "I'll see you again one day, friend." They gon on their bikes and drove away. Tsukasa took out the Kamen Rider cards for Kuuga. It was still blank.

"It won't return to normal," Tsukasa thought. "There must be something in this world I still have to do. But what could it be?"

At Yusuke's apartment they celebrated the defeat of Daguva with some beer. They were have fun so much that they fell asleep without noticing it. Yusuke woke up first and looked at the time. 8:30. He took out the black orb that the first Kuuga gave him.

"This will allow Kuuga to stay in Ultimate form for good with a bonus. You won't lose control of it."

"What's that you're holding?" Tsukasa said, surprising Yusuke,

"Its a orb which would allow me to stay in Ultimate for form for good. I'm not sure that I should use it though."

"So you're scared of losing control again."

Yusuke nodded. He looked out the window and stared at the moon.

"First of all, I don't know if this orb works or not. So I can't use it."

"Let's just say you do use it and you don't lose control what would you do?"

"Then I'll jump for joy."
"Then we're going to the mountains."

"Why?"

"You are going to master the Ultimate form without using the orb. Don't worry if you go out of control again if you do... I'll stop you." Tsukasa said.

"I don't think you can. Kuuga's Ultimate form is hard to stop.

"Just you wait I'll prove you wrong. We'll go to the mountains in the morning I need my rest. "Tsukasa fastly went to sleep.

Yusuke smiled and went to bed. "I hope you're Tsukasa I don't know if I can control it anymore," he thought.

The next morning they ate breakfast and headed to the mountains on their motorcycles. Tsukasa took his equipment with him.

"Why do you need all that stuff for?"

"I have a feeling that I won't be in this world any longer," Tsukasa said. "This better work," he said to himself. He took out the kuuga Kamen Ride cards and stared at them. They took the road which led to the the top of the mountains. That way there would be no one to see what was going to happen. They got off their motorcycles and stepped on the green grass.

"Before you transform into Ultimate. Do you remember the time when you didn't lose control?"

"Yeah it was when I fought Daguva back in Japan."

"Do you remember why you didn't lose control?"

Yusuke rubbed his chin thinking to himself. Then he said, "I was thinking of all the people that I loved and their smiles. If I didn't stop Daguva then I wouldn't be able to see their smiles again."

"Okay then. Think of their smiles as you transform," Tsukasa said.

Yusuke placed his hands on his waist, the belt appeared only this time the core wasn't pitch black it was gold. "Transform!" This time there was no dark aura covering him in darkness his body glowed a blackish light and Kuuga's Ultimate appeared on him. His eyes were now red instead of black.

Tsukasa pocket started to glow and he took out the Kuuga's Kamen Ride cards. The glow stopped and the Kuuga's Kamen Ride cards were back to normal. Only this time they each had their rising forms in it except for Ultimate form. His watch starting beeping and he looked at it. It showed Kuuga's symbol while flashing complete.

Yusuke un-did his transformation and ran towards Tsukasa. "What is it?"

"It seems like I'm finished what I was meant to do in this world." He pressed the red button and his watch started to glow, it shot out a beam, making a portal. He got on his motorcycle and was about to go into the portal when Yusuke said,

"Thanks for everything! Tsukasa. I won't forget you."

Tsukasa smiled and drove into the portal to get the next set of the Kamen Ride cards.

Meanwhile, four men were sitting on their chairs, watching what had happened on a screen.

"Can I kill him now my brothers?" A man said. He had a mask on, which covered almost all his face except for his eyes and mouth. He had body armor covering his chest and legs. Next to him there was a sword which was in its sheath.

"Not yet Bovtin, let's just see how far his power grows. We don't want to kill him when he's not at his best." A second man said. "We are after all the four dark emperors."

The third and fourth emperor just sat there watching the screen. The finally the third one said, "We should kill him before he gets too powerful!"

The second emperor stared at the the third emperor. Calm down, Cronos, he is not as strong as his father. He cannot possibly defeat us."

"I hope you're right about that Heptus," Cronos said. They all focused on the screen again.

As the portal closed, Yusuke put his hands into his pockets to look at the black orb. But it wasn't there. He felt a card in its place instead and took it out. It read: Thanks for keeping it safe for me.

Sincerely,

Kamen Rider DiEnd

"Who the hell is DiEnd?" Yusuke said. "Well it doesn't matter now, he can't do anything with that." He got on his motorcycle and drove down the mountain. "Good luck on your journey Tsukasa."
Last edited by OOOKaiser on Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
OOOKaiser
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by OOOKaiser »

Chapter 9

Tsukasa drove out of the portal and turned off his bike. He took a look at his watch to see what world he was in. It said Agito and showed its symbol. He pressed the red button and the portal closed. He took a look around him and saw that he was in front of a police station. He looked up at the sky, it was night time. The stars were shining bright. Tsukasa smiled as he stared at them.

"Excuse me sir do you need help?" The police woman asked.

Tsukasa stared at her then he finally said. "Do you know what city I'm in?"

"You're in Tokyo..." She said, warily. "Please don't tell me you're a tourist."

"Tokyo! So I'm in Japan?" Tsukasa thought to himself. He turned on his bike and drove away. The woman went back into the station shaking her head. Tsukasa was driving until he saw a large sign on top of a building. He stopped in his tracks and stared at it. It showed a person in a exo-suit. On his shoulder it said G4. Above the person it said: Join the G4 unit to stop crime!

"Interesting," he said. "So there are Kamen Riders in the police too?" He took out his laptop and opened it. It read: You are now in Agito's world. In 2002 when the grongi were defeated by unidentified lifeform No.4(Kuuga) the police decided to created a system called G3. The G3 system was based on unidentified lifeform No.4. Just in case if the grongi came back one day. Then the G3 system encountered the beings called the lords, the police later called them the unknown. The G3 system was unable to beat the unknown and the user inside was about to get killed until Agito save him. Later during the year the G3 system was upgraded to G3-X and Agito gained three new forms: trinity, burning and shining. With two new riders joining them they defeated the Overlord and the Lords.

Tsukasa scrolled down to the Lords section. It read: the Lords were created by a being named "Overlord." This Overlord was evil and killed his brother to rule earth alone. But before his brother died he spread the power called Agito on a ship called "Akatsuki."

He checked the four riders statuses and it read:

Another Agito: Dead

Gills: Wandering the world

Agito: Owner of The Agito

G3-X: Unit has split up

"Only three riders left," he said. He clicked on Agito's location and it said The Agito. He turned on his motorcycle and drove away.

Nearby a lord was watching him. He had horns and was holding a staff. Behind him was a army of lords carrying swords. "Soon I will become the new overlord and rule this world. He held up his staff and they disappeared. But one stayed behind and ran after Tsukasa.

Tsukasa looked at Agito's Kamen Ride cards. If I complete whatever I'm supposed to do in this world then there will only be seven worlds left. He arrived at The Agito and went in the restaurant. A young man came out of the menu when the man said, "All the ingredients are fresh I grew them myself.

"Really now?" Tsukasa said. "Then I'll have the tomato soup. I haven't had anything warm in a while."

"Okay then I'll be back in a little while with your soup." He walked back to the kitchen.

:He looks familiar," he said to himself. He opened up his laptop and clicked on Agito's profile. And there was a picture of the same young man. Apparently he lost his memories and people found him and a family took care of him naming him Shouichi Tsugami which they thought his name was because they found a envelope on him. Later he regained his memories and remembered his real name, Tetsuya Sawaki. The name Souichi came from his step-brother who was going to marry his sister but she committed suicide making him kill himself too.

He closed the laptop and put it away in his bag. "Interesting very interesting indeed." Tetsuya came out of the kitchen with a bowl and placed it on the table. "Enjoy!" He said, smiling.

"Thanks." He got a spoon and started to sip the soup. He noticed that Tetsuya was still standing there.

"Sorry it's a habit. I'll leave you alone now." He started to walk away then stopped. He fell to his knee holding his head. "All the unknowns are dead," he thought. "So why am I still sensing them?" He felt one of them about three miles away. Tsukasa got up and ran to Tetsuya.

"Are you okay?" he asked, placing a hand on his shoulder. But he was oblivious to everything around him. Then he ran out of the door not before changing the sign from open to closed. He got on his motorcycle and drove away. Tsukasa got on his bike and chased after him. Tetsuya then transformed into Agito, changing his motorcycle into the machine tornador. He drove into a warehouse and parked there. Tsukasa soon followed him. He saw Agito enter the empty warehouse and followed him.

Agito looked went up the stairs and entered a room. "Strange I sensed the unknown in here... unless its a trap." Suddenly the unknown jumped from the ceiling and landed on the floor.

"Agito..." it said. Then ran towards and started attacking. Agito dodged its attacks and landed a blow to the stomach., It stepped back a few steps. Tsukasa entered the room and hid behind the table.

"Now show me how you fight," Tsukasa said.

THe unknown then kicked Agito on the head knocking him back to the wall. A ball of light about the unknowns head started to glow and a sword came out of it. He came at Agito and swung at him but he blocked it with his fist. With his other hand he slammed it on the right switch. A red light came from his belt blinding the unknown. A sword came out of the belt and he grabbed it. It changed his right arm and his body armor to red. He slashed at the unknown burning it.

"Sword for sword!" He shouted. he charged at the unknown slamming his sword at its body but it blocked it. The crest horns on the sword then opened and he slashed at the unknown this time cutting through the sword and its body. The unknown burst into flames and turned into ashes. The crest horns closed.

"Whoever you are you can come out now. I can hear your breathing," Agito said.

Tsukasa was about to reveal himself when a man in a black exo-suit came out of a door. On the left should it said: G4. "So Kamen Rider Agito finally appears after eleven years. But this world doesn't need people with special powers anymore. He took out his magnum pistol and shot at Agito. Bullets hit him directly making him turn back to ground form.

Tsukasa placed the decade driver on his waist. He took out the Kamen Ride card and put it in. "Transform."

He shot at G4 but he was quick to counter it. "Ah so I see we have another one of the freaks."

"Sorry but I don't have that special power in me. I'm just a regular person," Decade said.

"Why help him then? People like him should be wiped out," G4 yelled.

"I guess we both have different ideals."

"I can't let you live then. I'll kill you then Kamen Rider Agito. He pulled the trigger releasing bullets. Decade blocked them with his arm. G4 tackled Decade down then grabbed him by the legs and threw him at the wall. He broke through several walls then landed on the ground.

"Looks like I have to try out my new power," Decade said. He took out a card from the Decade book and slid it in the driver. It announced:

His body armor changed into Kuuga's Amazing Mighty form.

"What?" G4 said, surprised. "He can change forms like Agito?"

"Shall we get things started?" He jumped at G3 and punched him in the face. A piece of G4's mask fell off as he flew back.
Last edited by OOOKaiser on Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
OOOKaiser
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by OOOKaiser »

Chapter 10

As the piece fell off, G4 stood up. He reloaded his pistol with a new case and shot at Decade. This time Decade felt like he was hit by a car

"Looks like the special bullets paid off after all. G4 said. He shot at Decade again but this time he dodged but this time he dodged it. "Stand still!" The bullets in the pistol was out. He threw it away and took out a dagger. He swung at Decade almost cutting his neck.

"That was close," He thought. "I'll have to end this fast." he took out another card and slid it in the driver.

Form Ride: Kuuga Rising Titan

he changed into the purple-gold trimmed armor. Then he looked around for a sharp object but he didn't find any. He saw a rod on the floor and picked it up. It instantly changed into a sword. He swung at G4 , damaging the armor. G4 looked at his belt and checked the battery life. "I don't have enough to continue this fight," He thought. "I have to get out and recharge." He took out a small grenade and activated it. He threw it on the floor and there was a flash.

The flash blinded Decade for a few minutes. When he opened his eyes G4 was gone. Decade cancelled his transformation and walked to Agito. "Are you okay?"

Agito de-transformed and stood up. "You're the guy from the restaurant," He said.

"I don't have time to explain. Do you have a house where I can stay for a while?" Tsukasa asked.

"Yeah but I don't think there's any room-"

"No time. There might be back-up. We have to go now." He said looking out the window.

Tetsuya nodded and they went downstairs. They got on their bikes and drove away. G4 stared as they drove away. Someone then slapped him on the back of his head.

"Ow! What was that for?" He said. He took off his mask, revealing a young man.

"That's for using the G4 exo-suit without my permission," a lady said. She was wearing a jacket with the number G4 on her breast. She was wearing a short skirt. "Now come on we have to head back to headquarters. They both walked into a truck and it drove away.

Inside the truck the man put away the G4 exo-suit in a case and put the battery in its charger. "I didn't do anything wrong. And you know that Yuka. Those freaks have to be taught a lesson. Just because they have powers doesn't mean they're better than us."

"I know that. But you can't be using the exo-suit to do whatever you want. The superiors will be mad at us," Yuka said.

"Don't you see? Agito is deceiving us. he's pretending to be a good guy until one day he takes over the world with the help of those freaks."

"You're nuts Hara," Yuka said. She turned around and looked at the computer checking the damage report on the system. "But what's really interesting is that pink colored Kamen Rider."

"That rider? He's a disgrace. What kind of rider is pink?" They both laughed at the thought of it.

Meanwhile Tetsuya and Tsukasa arrived at his house. They both entered it and took off their shoes. "Hey Tetsuya what -" She paused as she saw Tsukasa. "Are you Tetsuya's friend?

He looked at Tetsuya then at the girl. "Um kind of."

"Please sit down. I'll get you a cup of tea. While the young lady was in the kitchen. Tsukasa talked to Tetsuya. "So... what's your name?" Of course he already knew his name but he had to ask to avoid suspicion.

"My name is Souichi. Souichi Tsugami."

"So he goes by his dead step-brother's name. Interesting." He thought. "Well my name is Tsukasa. From where I came from I'm a prince but technically I'm a emperor and I rule that world."

Souichi started to laugh. "You're funny, you're real funny."

"I'm not kidding. I came to this world because I have to defeat something in order to gain this back." He showed the Souichi the empty silhouette of Agito's Kamen Ride cards. Then he stopped laughing. He looked at them and saw the word Agito on it.

"Okay then maybe you're not lying." The young lady came in and placed the cup of tea in front of Tsukasa and went upstairs.

"I need you to tell everything you know about the power of agito."

"It's not called the power of agito. It's the seed of Agito. It was given to me and several others by this mysterious being called the Overlord of Light. It was give to us so the Overlord of Darkness wouldn't be to control us. Back then a group of people had it but the Overlord of Darkness sent his servants called Unknowns to kill us. Then a year ago there was signs of people with the seed of Agito in them and the police started to investigate. The seed of Agito had started to appear again. Normal people then started calling them the chosen ones and separated them from the normal people. I was allowed to stay in the normal area because I saved the world once."

Tsukasa drank the tea and finished it. "I see. So everyone knows you're Agito?"

Souichi nodded. "There must be some reason why the unknowns are back. But the Overlord of Darkness was killed, so how could they be brought back?" He muttered. There was a knock on the door and the young lady went to open it. The lady brought a man to the room.

"Hikawa! What are you doing here? Souichi asked.

"I was going to ask you a favor but it looks like you have a guest." He said, staring at Tsukasa.

"No it's okay. What do you need?"

"I need your help to break into the Generation Unit."

"What?" Souichi shouted. "Why?"

"I'm the police chief at the other side. And I've been noticing some strange deaths. Then one night I saw a unknown kill one of the residents. I tried asking the G units for help but they didn't respond. That's why I'm going to take the G3-X back."

"G3-X? So that would mean he was the user for it." Tsukasa thought.

"I can't do that... the Generation Unit. is heavily guarded."

"The young lady suddenly spoke. "I can help using my powers!"

"Mana! This is too dangerous for a girl like you."

"But-"

"No buts!" Souichi yelled. Mana stopped talking and went upstairs.

Souichi then turned to Hikawa. "Look Hikawa I can go to the other side and help you but I can't break into the Generation unit. "Souichi clenched his fists tightly. He knew that he was hated by the "chosen ones" because he was the only one who achieved Agito's form, but he had to help them somehow.

"Agito's power isn't enough. Plus you can't be there everytime there's an attack. We need G3-X." He grabbed Souichi's collar and pulled him out of the seat and and punched him in the face. "The Souichi I knew wouldn't been afraid."

Then Souichi snapped. "Fine! I'll help you break in."

"I'll help too," Tsukasa said. "You two can't do it alone."

Hikawa stared at Tsukasa then nodded. "The more people the better." He checked the time. We should be going now. They all went outside and got on their motorcycles. Tsukasa noticed Hikawa's bike. Hikawa saw what he was looking at and smiled.

"Yes this is Beatchaser 2000. They used to manufacture it but they stopped after they developed a faster bike. They gave the spare Beatchasers to the other side's police force.

"So this world is connected to Kuuga's?" He thought. He put on his helmet and Hikawa took off first. They followed him soon after. On the rooftop Bovtin was watching them especially Tsukasa.

"I'll destroy you and my brothers will finally respect me," He said. He clenched his fist tightly.

"Sorry but I can't let you do that."

Bovtin turned around. A man with a cap was standing there. he was holding a cyan and yellow gun in his hand. He took out a card and slid it in and pulled the rigger.

Kamen Ride: Diend

He transformed into a cyan colored rider with hints of yellow on his body. He shot at Bovtin then slid in another card.

Bovtin dodged the shots but they came back and hit him. "What the hell?" He took out his sword and ran toward at the rider. Hitting the rider's hip with the sword he then blasted him away with his lightning powers. He held his sword up in the sky. Lighting hit the sword and it started to glow. "Take this!" He brought the sword down and slammed it into the ground. Lightning struck the rider blasting him to the ground.

Diend stood up and wiped off the dust from his body. "Looks like this won't be easy after all." He slid in another card.

Kamen Ride: Invisible

Diend disappeared and took off leaving Bovtin there by himself. When he was at a safe distance he cancelled his transformation. "The test run was successful," Kaitou said to himself. "But Died still needs some tweaks." He took out three Kamen Ride cards. It had Agito, G3-X and Gills on them. He smiled putting them away. He walked into the streets whistling.

Back at the rooftops Bovtin yelled out in anger. he could not believe there was another Kamen Rider just like Decade. More importantly the new rider had made him bleed. No one had done that to him in a long time. "He will pay for that." His red eyes glowed and he walked away.
Last edited by OOOKaiser on Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OOOKaiser
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by OOOKaiser »

Chapter 11

Tsukasa and the others arrived at the Generation Unit. There was a huge gate and two guards stood there. They were both wearing exo-suits. On the shoulder pad it read G2.

"Behind the gate is the generation unit. We have to go down to B3. That's where they keep the G3-X Truck," Hikawa said.

"How do you know so much about that?" Souichi said.

"I have a friend who works there. He tells me things."

"How are we going to get inside? The walls are too high to climb plus we can't get past the guards."

"Don't worry. I had already made plans for that." He kicked the leaves off the ground and revealed a tunnel this should get us past the gates." He climbed down first, when he saw and Souichi standing there he said. "Don't worry it's safe."

They both jumped in and starting crawling. It took awhile for them to get out of the tunnels but they finally got out. "They started at the huge fortress. Hikawa saw some men chatting near the door. He snuck up to them and knocked them out. He took off their clothes and tied them up and held them in the bushes. He ran back to Tsukasa and Souichi and handed them the clothes. "Change into these so they won't suspect anything. Once we get in my friend will help us."

They took off their clothes hid it behind a tree. They put on the blue suits. The suits had a number on them. It read: G1. Tsukasa put his hands into his pockets and felt something. He took a card out. It was probably a ID card, he thought.

"We have no time to waste we have to go now."

They went into the building and saw huge statues in the center of the room. The plague said: In honor of G3-X, Agito and Gills. Who saved our world. Agito was in the front while the other two was standing behind him. Souichi smiled and kept on walking. There was a card scanner next to the elevator. Tsukasa took the ID card and swiped it through the scanner. The red light turned green and the doors opened. They went in and Hikawa pressed B3 and they felt the elevator taking them down.

Meanwhile four floors above them was the conference room. Hara and Yuka were getting a scolding from their superiors. They had never seen their superiors that angry before. "I'm revoking your G4 badge Hara, give it to me."

"Please sir give me a chance! I'll do anything!" The G4 badge was very important to him. Out of all the units - the G4 unit was the best. If his badge was taken away from him what would he have left.

"This is outrageous!" Yuka slammed her fist, shocking everyone in the room. She had never been the type of women to lose her temper at all. "Hara has done everything for this city and just one mistake and he gets his badge taken away? This is bull shit!"

The superiors looked at each other then at Yuka. "You're right," the man with glasses said. "We will give you a chance to redeem yourself." He clapped his hands and the room dimmed. He turned on the flat-screen tv behind him. It showed a pink rider on the screen. "Capture him and bring him to us and you will be redeemed."

Hara bowed to them. "Yes sir!"

"You can go now Sergeant Hara. Yuka I would like you to stay for a few minutes."

As Hara left the room the lights turned back on. Is this about the G4 chip?" She said.

"Yes. Has it been completed yet?"

"Yes. I just need to install it into the G4 exo-suit."

"Good. If this works we can defeat the unknowns."

"I thought they were all destroyed by Agito?"

The superior shook his head. He took out a tablet and showed a video to Yuka. "Watch."

She pressed play. Kamen Rider Gills was fighting the unknown but there was too many. The unknown overpowered him and chopped off both his arms then decapitated him. Gills changed back to his human form. The body was lifeless. The unknown started to move away from the body except for one. It stood in front of the body and held up its staff. A ball of light came from the body and went into the unknown. The video ended after that.

"Did he just take the seed of agito from the body?"

The superior nodded. "Tt seems like it is after the seed. Well we cannot help them anyways. The chief ordered us not to.

"What? Why?"

"They can handle it on their own. They do have the police after all."

Yuka realized what it was all about. "You bastards they're just like us!"

"You don't understand. They could be a threat to us."

"This is why you told me to make the G4 chip? To kill them?"

The superior said nothing. He snapped his fingers and two guards came in with their guns pointed at her. "You will install the chip into G4 or your family will be killed." He held up a picture. It had her husband and son together playing in the park.

"When did you-"

"It doesn't matter. Just install the chip in G4. Guards take her to the G4 storage area." They nodded and forced her up off the chair.

"I thought I was helping people by joining the unit but I can see that it doesn't mean anything anymore. People like you should deserve to die" The guards took her out of the room leaving the superiors alone.

"Souji are you sure we shouldn't help the others? We have enough people to help-." One of them said.

"We can't disobey the chief's order."

Tsukasa and the others stepped out of the elevator. There was a blue truck in the middle of a room.

"That's the one, come on." He ran towards but then a red alarm rang. It pierced through the building, alerting everyone in the building. "Damn it."

A large door opened and several guards came out. The guards then moved back and a person walked forward. He was in an exo-suit which had the number G5 on it. In his left hand was a head.

Hikawa stared at it then recognized who it was. "No. NO!" He took out his handgun and pointed at G5. "What the hell have you done?"

Tsukasa looked at the Souichi and saw that he was also shaking. "They killed him..." He said.

"Who was he?" Tsukasa asked.

"Takahuro Omuro, he worked with Hikawa back in the days."

"Tell me! Why did you do it?! Hikawa said. "Tell me or I'll shoot you."

"He betrayed the Generation Unit by helping you guys to come in here. So I killed him in the name of the Generation Unit." He threw the head onto the floor. "You can have him back."

"You bastard!" He pulled the trigger and hit G5 in the chest. The bullet bounced off the chestplate and landed on the floor.

"Bad move," G5 said. He flicked his finger and the guards behind him started to shoot. Hikawa dodged them and went into the G3-X truck. G5 focused on Tsukasa and Souichi. "Get them." The guards aimed their guns at them and fired. They ran for cover and waited until they reloaded their guns.

"Looks like I have no choice," Tsukasa said. He took out the decade driver and placed it on his waist. He inserted the Kamen Ride: Decade card and transformed into Kamen Rider Decade. Souichi followed suit and transformed into Agito. They ran towards the guards and disarmed them. Then they knocked them out and focused on G5. In the G3-X truck Hikawa put on the G3-X suit and stepped outside. "He's mine! Step away!" Decade and Agito nodded and stepped back. He attached the chainsaw to his arm then ran towards G5 and swung it at him but he blocked it then punched G3-X on the chest. He took out his gun then shot at him. "These bullets were supposed to be used on the unknowns but if its you then I'll make an exception." He pointed the gun at G3-X's face. "Say good-bye."

Agito tackled G5 down and kicked the gun out of his hand. "I won't let you kill him!" He pressed the left switch on the side of the belt. A blue light came from the belt changing his armor and left arm to blue. He pulled G5 up and kicked punched him in the stomach. He pressed the right switch and a red light shone. The body chest turned back to normal and his right arm turned red. Agito was now in his trinity form.

Decade stared at Agito's form for a while. "His form is very interesting," he remarked. As more guards came in he took out his decade book and switched it into sword mode. He knocked the guns out of their hands but that didn't stop them at all. They started to fight him with their hands, pushing him back a few steps. "You guys just don't when to give up." He slid in a card into the driver.

He transformed into Kuuga Amazing Mighty Form. Then he slid in another card.

Form Ride: Kuuga Rising Dragon

He felt his armor become lighter as it turned light blue with gold trimmings. The guards then came at him but he was too fast and knocked them down one by one. As he looked up he was hit by four missiles. He was thrown back by the force and reverted back to Decade. G3-X and Agito turned around to see what had happened. G4 was standing with his weapon, Gigant. He dropped it onto the floor and ran towards Decade. He lifted him up by his neck and was about to kill him until Decade blasted him with his Decade Book gun mode. G4 took out his own gun and shot him back. A shot of pain went through his body and he coughed up blood.

"Tsukasa!" Agito shouted. He ran back to Decade but G5 forcefully turned him around and slammed him in the face with his fist.

"Worry about yourself first." He took out his knife and raised it up for the final blow, Agito closed his eyes and waited for the blow but nothing had happened. When he opened his eyes there was a knife in G5's chest. He turned around and saw G3-X with his hand out. "That's for Takahuro." He said. G5 dropped to the floor dead.

Somewhere in the building Yuka was watching the battle. "The chip is taking over the body. At this rate..." At the corner of her eye she saw the guards behind her. "And I can't escape out of here." She thought. She would have to risk it. She got up from her seat and shot at the guards with her handgun. She kept a concealed one under her jacket just in case a situation ever came up. "I have to get the chip out of the the suit. "She said. She went downstairs hoping she would make it in time.

Agito and G3-X were overpowered by G4. They had used their best moves but it wasn't enough. "We have to do a simultaneous attack," Decade said. He took out a card then put it into the driver.

Agito prepared for his rider kick while G3-X aimed his gun at G4. Decade switched his Decade Book into Gun Mode and yellow hologram cards appeared. He pulled the trigger and shot at G4. The energy burst hit him and he went back a few steps. Agito jumped up in the air and executed the rider kick while G3-X shot at him. There was a huge explosion and they knew the job was done.

As they all stared at each other they were hit by missiles and it exploded. Their armor took the recoil but they felt as someone rammed them hard. G4 was still standing with some of his armor damaged. Four new missiles appeared in the Gigant and he aimed at them.

"This is bad," Decade thought. "If we can't handle another hit like that again." He tried to stand up but his body was too weak. G4's eyes then glowed and he said," Targets lock on." Then he pulled the trigger. The missiles flew towards them.

"Damn it," Kaitou said. "Looks like I have no choice." He came out of the vents and shot at the missiles with his Diendriver. The missiles exploded into pieces. Decade looked up and his eyes went wide open as he saw Kaitou.

"What in the world are you doing here?"

"I'll answer your questions in due time. Get them out of here I'll handle G4."

Decade nodded. He picked up the two riders and put them into the G3-X truck. He got into the driver's seat and started the engine. "Alright." He drove through the gates escaping the fortress.

"Now that they're out of the way..." Kaitou said. He took out a card and slipped it into his Diendriver. He pulled the trigger. "Transform."

Black armor formed on him and when the pointer on his head glowed his armor filled with cyan with hints of yellow. He ran towards G4 and the tesla-bands on his wrists started to glow. He moved rapidly around G4 shooting him. Pieces of the armor fell off as G4 struggled to shoot back. Diend slid in a card into the driver.

Kamen Ride: Riotroopers.

The gun shot out a blue and green light then it dispersed into several men. The Riotroopers then attacked G4 cutting him in several areas. Diend slipped in two cards into the driver.

Kamen Ride: Delta, Kaixa

He slipped in another card into the driver. "The finisher."

Attack Ride: Crossattack

Kaixa slipped in his mission chip into his Blaygun. The blade came out of the gun and he switched it into the pistole side and shot at G4 entangling with an energy net. Delta inserted his mission chip into the Delta Blaster. READY. He shouted the word "kick" then it said EXCEED CHARGE. The Riotroopers moved out of the way as the two riders prepared their finishers. Kaixa opened the Kaixa phone and pressed enter. EXCEED CHARGE. He ran towards G4 and strucked him in the chest. Delta shot out a photon stream and his G4 stunning him. He jumped up in the air and executed a bicycle kick at G4. He was blown away by their attacks and hit the wall. G4 stood up unfazed.

"I didn't want to kill someone but it looks like I have to in order to get my treasure." Diend said. He loaded a card into the driver.

Final Attack Ride: Diend

Nin blue rings of cards appeared before the Diendriver. The riders were then sucked into the ring. He pulled the trigger and a blue and green burst hit him. He looked down and saw and huge hole in his body. He collapsed onto the floor. Diend walked up to the body and removed the G4 chip from the helmet. He heard a shout from behind him. He turned around and saw a woman with a gun pointed at him. "Drop the chip now!"

"Screw you." He slipped in a card into the driver and pulled the trigger.

Attack Ride: Invisible

He turned invisible and simply walked past her and exited the room. Yuka shot at the empty garage room thinking that the blue rider was still there. Once she figured out he was gone she walked towards the body. She took off the helmet and stared at Hara's face. She started to cry and said. "I'm so sorry."

Diend walked out of the fortress staring at the G4 Chip. As he entered the woods the invisible card wore off. "Finally a treasure to add to my collection. His card holder started to glow and he opened it. A card shot out and he grabbed it. The card stopped glowing and revealed Kamen Rider G4. He smirked and put it back into the holder. He took out a pad and turned it on. On the screen showed nine symbols, one of them was already crossed out. Agito's symbol was then crossed out and Ryuki's symbol flashed. It then said: Opening portal. A beam shot out of the pad and opened a portal.

"Now for my next treasure," He stepped through the portal and it closed behind him.
Last edited by OOOKaiser on Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OOOKaiser
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by OOOKaiser »

Chapter 12

The Bull lord stared at the people below him. He was standing on the New Japan tower. "People with the seed of Agito can not be allowed to live." The overlord turned to his army and shouted, "Now my subjects descend into the city and kill them all!" The lord army growled in response and jumped from the tower. The people looked up at the sky then screamed as they saw the lords.

"Soon they will not remember us unknowns but as lords." The Bull lord sensed a presence behind him and turned around. A man was standing there holding a sword. He was wearing a mask and body armor.

"Who are you?" The lord asked.

"I am Bovtin, one of the Dark Emperors. I will help you get the power to become an true Overlord but you will have to help me."

The Bull Lord became interested and answered him." What do you want?"

"Kill Agito and his company and especially the pink one."

"Deal."

"Just in case if you can't beat them." He held out his palm and a ball of light appeared. "This will temporarily give you the power of the Overlord. Use it wisely."

The lord held it in his hands and he absorbed it. "When will I receive the full power of the Overlord?"

"Once Agito's seed should be enough to give you the power of the Overlord. Kill him and you should be able to overwhelm the others." He snapped his fingers and he was gone in a flash.

The Bull lord looked down and stared at his army as they slaughtered the people. Their seed of Agito would soon be his.

Agito and G3-X woke up then looked around. "How did we get here?"

A monitor turned on in front of them and showed Decade. "I did."

"How did you-" Agito began but was cut off by Decade.

"You need to watch this," The screen then switched to the tv news. A reporter was talking, saying something about monsters attacking people.

"I will try to get in close to the action." The camera followed her as she moved in stealthy. The reporter gasped. Agito and G3-X understood why. Body parts were scattered around buildings. One of the lords chopped off a man's head and smashed it. The lord turned around and ran towards the reporter. The video went to static. They were probably dead," Agito thought.

The screen went back to Decade. "We're going to the other side. We have to stop them."

"Yes. We need to stop them before it is too late," G3-X said. He checked his battery. It was at 65 percent. "I'll have to recharge it or it could run out on me." He took off the battery from the belt and placed it on the charger.

Agito looked at the time. It was near midnight. "I can't use shining form without the sun. I guess I'll go with the Burning form for now." The alter ring's core turned purple then he slammed both his hands on the switches. Flames covered him transforming him into the muscular black suited form.

Hikawa took off the G3-X exo-suit and put it back in the storage cupboard. Next to the G3-X suit was the G3 suit. He took it off the shelf and put it on. "This brings back memories." He said, smiling.

"Hang on," Decade said. They were going to break through the border gate and go into the city where the Lords were. There was a unit standing in front of the gate. When they saw that the truck wasn't going to stop they ran out of the way.

They were finally in New Japan. Now they had to stop the Lords from committing genocide. Decade drove to the center of the city where the reporter was last seen. They got out of the truck and saw the piles of bodies stacked on each other. "Why didn't they use their power to get rid of them?" Agito wondered.

"Maybe it doesn't work on them anymore," G3 said.

"Maybe."

They were hit by a huge energy blast knocking them off their feet. Decade looked up and saw a lord hovering in the sky. He went floated down onto the ground and stared at them.

"So it's just a weakling who's leading the lords?" Decade said.

"I am not a weakling. I am the strongest out of all the lords. Very soon i will become an Overlord and this world will serve the Lords. Whoever resists us must be erased."

"Is this why you're killing them?" G3 pointed to the stack of bodies. Because they have the potential to become Agito?

The Bull Lord shook his head. "I am killing them for their seed. Once I have enough it will transform me into the Overlord. And nothing can stop me not even you Agito!" He held his hand out and a staff appeared. He slammed it on the floor and several Lords appeared. "Erase them," He commanded. The Lords ran towards the Kamen Riders. Agito jumped over them then he focused his power into his fist. Flames covered it then punched one of the Lords in the chest, destroying it.

Decade switched the Decade Book into Sword mode and cut through the Lords. He slid in a card into the driver.

Hologram cards appeared before Decade. His sword started to glow a pink color. He swung it and a energy sword blast passed through the cards gaining power and hit the Lords, destroying them.

G3 easily destroyed them with his mini-gun. it went through them and they exploded. "Looks like you're all alone now."

The Bull Lord smiled. "Fools I still have more Lords in the city. At this very moment they are killing men and women with the seed. After that we will go to Old Japan and destroy all resistance.

Agito turned back to G3. "Go find the lords and destroy them. We'll handle this one."

G3 nodded and ran into the city. The Bull Lord saw through their plan and sent a blast towards G3. Decade jumped in front of it and cut it in half. "Sorry but I can't let you do that."

"I'll take care of him later," the Bull Lord said. "I will finish you two personally." He charged at the two riders swinging his staff at them. They blocked the staff then pushed him back with a kick. The Bull Lord grunted as they punched him on the chest knocking him to the wall. "Let's finish hi,." Agito said. Decade nodded. He slid in a card into the driver Agito focused the flames into his fist.

Hologram cards appeared in front of Decade. He jumped up in the air and executed the Dimension Kick. He passed through the cards and delivered the blow. The Bull Lord absorbed the kick and grabbed Decade's leg and threw him at Agito. Agito was knocked down and the flames in his fist was gone.

The Bull Lord then hit them with an energy blast as they stood up. They collapsed onto the floor unable to stand up.

"He's strong," Decade said.

"it's time to finish this," The Bull Lord said. "A white energy ball came out of his body then he swallowed it. His body started to change. His muscles and horns grew and armor appeared on him. The two Kamen Riders felt a aura pass through them which made them shiver.

"This power... it's the same as the Overlord!" Agito said. It was the same aura as the Overlord it was weak but it was powerful enough to finish them off. Decade lifted himself up with his sword.

"I can't let this end here. I have too much at stake!" He shouted. The Decade Book started to glow and it shot out cards in the air. Decade grabbed the cards revealing Agito's Kamen Ride cards. They were back to normal. The light fro Decade's Book hit Agito. His armor started to crack then off, revealing a white armor. Agito looked at himself he was in shining form. He stood next to Decade and looked at him. "This is our chance."

"No need to tell me that," He slipped a card onto the driver.

Then he slipped in another card.

A dark surge of energy flowed to his Decade's feet. As Agito prepared for the shining rider kick, Agito's crest symbol appeared in front of him. The powered up Bull Lord mustered up all the energy he had and formed a white ball in front of him. Decade jumped in the air and executed the Amazing Mighty dropkick while Agito executed the Shining Rider Kick. The Bull Lord launched the energy ball at them but they cut through it and hit him with their finishing moves.

"This can't be happening!" The Bull Lord said. Kuuga's mark appeared on the Lord's chest then it disappeared. There was a huge explosion in the sky. As G3 destroyed the last of the lords he stared up at the sky.

"They must have won," G3 thought.

Agito and Decade ended their transformation. Tsukasa's watch started to bleep. He was finished in this world. G3 ran back to them. "Is it over?" He asked. "yeah it is," Souichi said. He stared at the sky looking at the sunrise.

"You guys should head back now. I'll take care of things here," Hikawa said. He took off his mask and let loose his hair. Souichi and Tsukasa got on their motorcycles and drove home.

The next morning Tsukasa woke up and got off the couch. He opened his suitcase and took out a pair of clothes. he took off the uniform he took and put on a pink shirt and jeans. Mana came down the stairs and saw Tsukasa. She ran towards him and gave him a hug. "Good luck on your journey."

Tsukasa thanked her then pressed the red button on his watch. A portal opened then he said goodbye to Mana. He picked his cases up then went through the portal. The portal closed as he disappeared into it.

Mana turned on the tv. There was Hikawa face on the screen. The reporter said that he was promoted to Chief of the Generation Unit because of his heroic acts in New Japan. She ended her report with "it seems like New Japan and Old Japan will merge together with the help of the new Chief when they meet together to sign the unity treaty."

Mana smiled. "Things are finally going to get better." She turned off the tv and went into the kitchen to make breakfast.
OOOKaiser
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by OOOKaiser »

Chapter 13

"You have got to be kidding me," Kaitou said. After a few days in Ryuki's world he was already being chased by the mirror monsters. And the worst thing about it was that he had no way of fighting them unless he was dragged into mirror world. He looked back at one of the mirror's as he was running. A giant spider was running after him. He knocked down people as he ran.

He went into an alley and hid there. "I should be safe for now," He panted. He laid back against the wall then he saw a small glass on the floor. "It wouldn't get me from a piece that small," He thought. He was wrong. A string came from the glass and wrapped itself around Kaitou. It pulled him into the glass, sending him to mirror world. "I won't die without a fight." He took out his Diendriver and inserted his Kamen Ride card. "Transform!"

As he transformed into Diend he saw Dispider dragging him into its mouth. He opened his card holder and slid in two cards and pulled the trigger, summoning two riders.

Kamen Ride: G4, G3-X

The two riders then attacked Dispider giving Diend time to remove the spider web around him. He slipped in another card into the Diendriver.

Attack Ride: Crossattack

G3-X unlocked his mini-gun and fired at Dispider while G4 set the Gigant on his shoulder and aimed it at the monster. "Target lock on." He said, pulling the trigger. Dispider screeched as the missiles hit it, exploding. A ball of light floated up in the sky suddenly a giant shark came from the ground and swallowed it. It went back to its hole and disappeared.

Diend ran to the hole and looked down it. "An advent monster... but the riders are all gone," he said to himself. "So who could it be?"

Kamen Rider Abyss stared at Diend from another building. "So a strange rider has appeared. No matter. He will not interrupt my plans. I can sense it." He laughed maniacally and walked into a mirror. As he exited mirror world the rider armor disappeared, revealing a middle-age man. "All of humanity will be under my rule." He took out his advent deck and stared at it.

Diend cancelled his transformation and put his diendriver into his jacket. "If the mirror world is back then Shiro Kanzaki should be somewhere in this world." He went off into the city to find him. As he passed by several stores he saw that the signs were written backwards. "I'm going to have a headache if I keep seeing stuff like that." He kept on walking avoiding the signs.

Shiro Kanzaki woke up in an empty room. One minute ago he was with his sister, Yui, now he was in this strange place. He went to the mirror to look at himself. He was surprised to see himself in Odin's armor. "What the hell?" He tried removing the advent deck from the belt but it wouldn't budge. On the table next to him there was two advent decks. He picked them up and saw Ryuki and Knight's symbol on it. he put it away and looked around the room. There was no windows but only one door. He twisted the knob but it wouldn't budge. Who ever brought back clearly didn't want him to leave. He sat on a chair staring at a mirror.

Kaitou took a water bottle and drank it. The city was empty there was no one else but him. He laid down on the floor staring at the sky. "Where are you Kanzaki?" He wondered. He took out the Diendriver and stared at it. He remembered the day when he stole the driver. For the Kamen Ride cards there was already cards in the card holder. He was on his own journey to complete his own collection of Kamen Ride cards. The card holder that he stole had a similar power to the Decade Book. Once a while it would glow giving him new Kamen Ride cards depending on the world he was in.

When he had entered Ryuki's world it had gave him twelve new Kamen Ride Cards. It seemed like that Diend's power could only summon out secondary riders from the nine worlds. He had went to other worlds before trying to earn some rider cards but he had only gotten cards from Faiz's world. It was like the card holder had a mind of its own.

"Well, well, well. What do I have here?"

Kaitou looked up and saw a black rider. "Ryuga."

He laughed when he heard his name. "Looks like I'm popular from outside of mirror world." He stared at the Diendriver. "Give that to me now. A friend of mine wants it."

"I see. Just who is this friend of yours?" asked Kaitou.

Ryuga slipped in a advent card into the dragon visor. "Don't ask."

Sword Vent

A pitch-black sword came out of the sky and he grabbed it. "I'm going to ask you again. Are you going to give me that?" He pointed the sword at Kaitou.

"Sorry. But I can't let you take my treasure." He inserted the Kamen Ride card into the Diendriver and pulled the trigger. "Transform!"

The cyan armor came onto Kaitou. Using his tesla-bands he charged at Ryuga. It started to glow and Diend moved at lightspeed. He hit Ryuga rapidly with his Diendriver then smashed him in the face with it.

Ryuga grunted as he stepped back. He swung his sword wildly, hoping to him but he was too fast. He drew a card from his advent deck and put it in the dragon visor.

Advent

A huge black dragon came out of a mirror hitting Diend with its tail. He broke several buildings before landing on the ground. The dragon shot a burst of fire at Diend. Diend slipped in a card into the driver.

Attack Ride: Barrier

A blue shield surrounded Diend and absorbed the dragon's fire and reflected it back at the dragon. The dragon screeched in pain and fell into the ground. "Dragblacker!" Ryuga shouted. He then looked at Diend. "YOU BASTARD!" He ran at Diend with the intent to kill.

Diend slipped a card into the driver. "Time to end this."

Nine rings appeared before the Diendriver. He locked onto Ryuga and pulled the trigger. A green and black beam then shot out of the driver and hit Ryuga. He dropped his sword and fell to his knees. "Impossible." He said, before exploding. His advent deck broke into pieces and Dragblacker dissolved away.

"They just keep on coming," Diend said. "I'll guess I'll stay in Diend for now."

He kicked away the rubble and walked away. He stopped in his tracks. His body was starting to dissolve. "Already?" He said. He had no choice but to exit mirror world. He cancelled his transformation and stared at the mirror and tried to enter it. But it was hopeless. He didn't have the power to enter mirror world unless a mirror monster took him in for a meal. He shuddered as he remembered Dispeder. "I'll find another way," He thought. He walked into the streets, disappearing into the crowd.

Back in the mirror world, Bovtin looked at Ryuga's destroyed deck. "Damn it. I even gave him a power boost and he still couldn't kill Diend. He's strong. Probably stronger than Decade. If he continues to live he'll be a threat to us." He then took out a mirror and looked at it. "Show me Kamen Rider Abyss." The mirror then showed him a middle-aged man at home staring at his advent deck. "He has the potential to rule this world," He thought. He put the mirror in his pocket and walked away.

Chapter 14

Tsukasa stepped out of the portal and entered Ryuki's world. He looked around and saw that people were staring at him then they screamed and ran away. "Note to self: Never open a portal in front of people." All the people ran away except for one. The man took out his camera and took pictures of him.

"This will definitely get me on the front page," he said.

"Tsukasa slapped the camera out of his hand and crushed it. "Sorry but no one can see this." He picked up his stuff and walked away until the man turned him around and punched him.

"You can't just destroy someone's camera like that! Pay me back!"

"Are you kidding me?" He held his laugh in it was a long time since anyone had talked back to him. The last person who talked back to him was executed. But that was in his world now it was different. So he did the only thing he could do: run.

The man chased after him but Tsukasa was fast. He jumped in a dumpster and closed the lid to look around. The man was still running straight and Tsukasa smiled. Once the coast was clear he got out of the dumpster and dusted himself.

He took out his laptop from the suitcase and click on Ryuki. It read: In this world there are 13 riders who fight each other which was known as the Rider War. It began when Shiro Kanzaki created the rider decks in order to extend his sister's life. When he realizes the pointless of the rider war he uses his time manipulation powers to change history so that Yui remained dead which negated the mirror world and the deaths caused by it. Ten years later the mirror world is created once more by a man who calls himself Kamen Rider Abyss. His true identity is Kamata, a middle-age man who is a scientist who also discovers a world behind the mirrors. His motives are unknown as why he created the mirror world. However, mirror monsters have reappeared and have been taking humans into the mirror world for food. There are no riders in this world to stop them.

"No one to stop them except for me," Tsukasa said. He closed the laptop and looked for his bike. "Oh shit! I left it back in Agito's world." Just as soon as he said that a bright light came from behind him and he turned around and saw his motorcycle. He smiled and got on the bike. He thought about the mirror world and muttered, "How am I suppose to enter mirror world in the first place?"

He looked at his laptop again and looked at the former Kamen Riders. He saw the picture of the man whose camera he had knocked down. "Impossible.." He clicked on the picture. Shinji Kido was working as a journalist at ORE Journal when he found an advent deck and accidentally joined the Rider War. He became known as Kamen Rider Ryuki and tried to stop the Rider War. Later on in the year he was found transforming into Ryuki by one of his co-workers and told the truth about the Rider War and Mirror World to his editor. The day after that he was stabbed in the back by one of the mirror monsters, Raydragoon when he saved a girl from the Raydragoons attacks. He and Kamen Rider Knight destroyed the waves of Raydragoons and he died soon after. He was given a second chance at life when Shiro Kanzaki reversed time.

Tsukasa scrolled down to Ren Akiyama. Ren Akiyama had a normal life he had a job and he was engaged to his fiancé, Eri Ogawa. Until she was attacked by one of Shiro Kanzaki's mirror monster's Darkwing. His fiancé was left in a coma after the incident leaving Ren in despair. Shiro Kanzaki appeared and offered him a chance to save his fiancé. He took the offer and contracted with the very monster that put his fiancé. He became known as Kamen rider Knight and fought in the Rider War. He fought mirror monsters in order to get his monster even more powerful. Along the way he met Yui Kanzaki and Shinji Kido. During the final days of the rider battle Shinji had died and he finally accepted him as a friend. Shiro then appeared in front of him and declared him the final rider. Ren transformed into Knight to fight Kamen Rider Odin. Knight was about to be hit by Odin's final vent until Yui Shiro realized that the War was pointless and destroyed Odin which made Ren the winner. Ren used his wish to give his fiancé a recovery from the coma. As he laid on the floor waiting for her to wake up he succumbed to his wounds and died. He was given a second chance at life as Shiro reverted time back so Yui remained dead.

"This Rider War is pretty interesting," Tsukasa said. BUt if this world has no riders to stop Kamen Rider Abyss then Ryuki's Kamen Ride cards can't be complete. There was nothing that he could do. He couldn't access Mirror World and he had no idea what Abyss was planning to do. I guess I better find this Shinji person." He clicked on Shinji Kido's location. His eyes turned wide open. The locater said that he was right in front of him. He looked up. It was right. Shinji Kido was standing in front of him.

Shinji Kido stared at Tsukasa. Then he shouted. "It's you!" He ran up to him and gout a tape recorder. "Tell me. Are you an invader from outer space? And tell us how you can make portal."

Tsukasa was stunned. This man was very annoying. Plus he had no memories of being a kamen Rider. There was only one thing he could do right now. He punched Shinji in the face knocking him out. He gathered all his stuff and put it on his motorcycle then he drove away.

Kaitou watched Tsukasa as he drove away and jumped from the roof landing on the ground. He looked down on the unconscious shinji and searched his body. There was nothing of value on him. "Tsk. There has to be a way to enter the mirror world." He left the alley leaving shinji on the floor.

Back in mirror world, Kamen Rider Abyss entered the room where Shiro was standing staring at himself in the mirror. "Hello, Shiro Kanzaki."

Shiro looked up. "Who are you? Why are you keeping me here?" He hid the two advent decks behind his back. "I hope this works," he thought. He teleported the decks out of the room and back to their rightful owners. "If those two touch it then their memories of the Rider War will return then maybe I can be saved."

"Simple," Kamen Rider Abyss said. "I'm going to use you to bring the people outside into Mirror World."

"That's impossible."

"Oh but it can be done. With your help I will rule over Mirror World as King. My mirror monsters will keep my people in check."

"And what will you do with me when you are king?"

"I'm going to kill you of course."

"But you messed up," Shiro said. "You gave me Odin's body." As soon as he said that, Abyss waved his hands and the armor disappeared and he was back to normal.

"Too bad," Kamen Rider Abyss said. he grabbed him by the throat. "It is time to start my plan." His advent deck started to glow and the light hit Shiro. The light covered his body and it began to spread around them. Outside in the real world the light started to spread throughout the city. Kaitou stared at the light then was covered in it. As Tsukasa was driving the light engulfed him. The light continued to spread throughout the world sending the people to Mirror World.

Kamen Rider Abyss released Shiro from his grip and dropped him on the floor. Shiro laid there stone dead. Abyss smirked. "He should be dead now." He exited the building and looked at his confused subjects.
Last edited by OOOKaiser on Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:33 pm, edited 3 times in total.
OOOKaiser
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by OOOKaiser »

Chapter 15

"Welcome my people," Abyss said. "I am your king, Kamen Rider Abyss."

A man walked up to him and said, "Who says?"

Abyss snapped his finger. A mirror monster jumped onto the man and ripped him open, eating his organs. "Anyone else?" Abyss said. The crowd was silent. "Good. Now get on your knees. The crowd obeyed and him and got down on their knees except for one. Abyss walked up to him. He was wearing a mask and had armor on. "Get your knees," He ordered.

"Sorry but I don't do that." Lightning hit Abyss and he flew back.

"Interesting," He said. He drew a card from his advent deck and inserted it into the Abyss Visor on his arm.

Advent

Abyssodon came out of the ground. It dove towards Bovtin with its chainsaw. Bovtin stopped it in its track and knocked it away. "I have a proposition for you."

"I'm listening."

He held up four pictures it showed Ren, Shinji, Kaitou and Tsukasa. "Destroy them and I'll give you power that you can't even imagine!"

"I have everything that I ever wanted. I don't need you."

"They will get in your way," Bovtin warned.

"I will take care of them myself. Now get out of my way!" He slid a card into the Abyss Visor.

Strike Vent

Abyssodon stood behind Abyss. "Kill him!" As it roared its fins opened up to reveal small missiles inside. It launched them at Bovtin. He once more dodged out of the way. "Even so they can not be underestimated. Take this." He pulled out a card from his armor and threw it at Abyss. Abyss caught it and looked at it. It was a survive card. He looked back at Bovtin but he was gone. He smiled to himself. With this card he would be unstoppable. He looked back at the crowd. "I suppose you're hungry Abyssodon." His contract monster roared. He smiled in return and stared at the crowd. "There's your lunch." Abyssodon roared and dove at them. Abyss walked away and listened to their screams.

Shinji woke up and looked around. The man was gone. "Damn it. I let my story escape." He walked out of the alley and noticed something strange. The signs on the buildings were backwards. The people were confused too. Shinji asked one of them. "What happened here?"

"I don't know one minute a light hit us then we're here."

There was a scream down the street. Shinji and the crowd ran down to see what happened. On the shop's front mirror was a reflection of a blue colored Kamen Rider. There was another scream behind them. The reflection of the blue Rider was on every mirror.

"Greetings my subjects. I am your king, Kamen Rider Abyss. For those who have been wondering where you are. You are in Mirror World. For now you are free to do what you want but after a week on this day you will serve me. Don't try to fight me. Your military has been wiped out by my minions." He then showed them a video of the soldiers getting killed by the mirror monsters. "If anyone speaks badly of me then you will be executed."

Mirror monsters came out of the mirrors and stood in front of the crowd. "These monsters will be patrolling around the city keeping the streets 'safe'."

"This is inhuman," Shinji shouted. "You can't-" A man punched him in the stomach.

"Shut your mouth. You're going to get yourself killed." He said.

Shinji looked at him and recognized him. "You're the guy I bumped into at the coffee shop! What was your name again... Ah! It was Ren!"

"Shut up," Ren said. "We've got trouble."

Shinji didn't understand what he met until he looked around him. The mirror monsters were surrounding them, they could not do anything. Then Ren told Shinji to find a deck in his pocket. "What would I do that?"

"Just do it," Ren said.

"Shinji went into his pockets and felt something. He took it out and it had a dragon's head on it. It started to glow and suddenly he remembered everything. He remembered the rider battle up to his death. Most importantly he remembered Ren.

"Ren!" he shouted. He gave him a tight hug but Ren pushed him away.

"Idiot this is no time for that! Transform!" He slid the deck into the buckle. Knight's armor appeared on him. "How nolgastic," Shinji said. He held up the advent deck in front of him. The V-Buckle appeared on his waist and he slid the deck in. "Transform!" Ryuki's armor appeared on him. "Alright!"

"Impossible! Why do they have the decks?" Abyss said.

Ryuki and Knight pushed their way out of the mirror monsters and ran. The mirror monsters chased after them. Ryuki drew a card and put it into the Drag Visor.

Advent

Dragredder came out and dove towards the mirror monsters destroying them "Dragredder come!" The dragon obeyed Ryuki's command and laid down next to Ryuki. Ryuki and Knight jumped on it. "We're going there," Knight said pointing at a tall building. "Shiro Kanzaki is in there?"

"How do you know?"

"Don't you feel his aura?"

"No."

"Then you're an idiot," He said.

"Why you!" Ryuki started slapping Knight on the head.

"Oi! Stop it we'll lose balance!"

"Take it back!"

"Never!" Knight shouted. With a punch to Ryuki's face he was instantly knocked out. He laughed to himself. "He's still the same old Kido."

Bovtin stared at them as they as they were flying to the tower. "I knew this would happen. I guess I'll kill them myself."

"I'm not going to let you do that."

Bovtin turned around. It was Kaitou. "You again!" He scowled. "Don't get in my way!"

"There's no point of trying to earn your brother's respect. You've failed them the moment when you received that cut. The four Dark Emperors are not suppose to bleed after all."

Bovtin clenched his fists tightly. "Shut up!" He aimed at Kaitou and shot out a lighting ball at him. Kaitou dodged it and took out his Diendrive.

"Sorry but you're the one who's going to die." He slid in the Kamen Ride card into the driver. "Transform!" The cyan armor came on Kaitou. "Now let's see who's the strongest."

"That should be obvious!" Bovtin yelled. "It's me!" Lightning struck the ground as Bovtin unsheathed his sword. He charged at Diend swinging the sword at him. Diend blocked it with his Diendriver. "Impossible!" Bovtin was shocked. "No one was able to stop his sword," he thought. "But this weakling stopped it like it was nothing."

"If that's all you have," Diend said. "Then I'm afraid this is over." He aimed the Diendriver at Bovtin's chest and fired a few shots. Bovtin fell back as his armor broke into pieces.

"I won't lost to some weakling!" He shouted, enraged that his armor had been destroyed. He shot out lightning from his fingers but Diend dodged them using his tesla-bands.

"The finisher," Diend said. He took out the final attack ride card and inserted it into the Diendriver.

"No!" Bovtin releasing lightning attack on Diend. But it was of no use. Diend's tesla-bands glowed and he ran towards Bovtin. In a flash the Diendriver was pointed at Bovtin's face. "Please don't kill me! I haven't shown my brothers what I can do yet."

Diend scoffed. "You were already at your limit the moment we fought. You're the weakest out of all the Dark Emperors." Diend pulled the trigger at point blank killing Bovtin. The body collapsed onto the floor, headless. Diend cancelled his transformation changing back into himself.

The remaining three Dark Emperors watched from their room. "Bovtin that idiot. His anger got in the way again." Heptus said. His fists were clenched tightly. "How should we deal with this?"

"We don't," Cronos said.

"Heptus stared at his brother. "What are you talking about? Bovtin was killed!"

"He was useless from the start. He relied on his strength and his lightning in the end it cost his life," Cronos said.

Heptus snapped. He took out his Calibur gun and aimed it at Cronos.

"Put it down Heptus," The fourth emperor said. "Yes we have suffered a loss but we don't want another do we?" His pure black eyes stared at Heptus and he fell to the floor. Even Cronos was shaking. "Even with the two of us we can never beat him," Cronos thought.

"Answer me Heptus. What are we?" The fourth emperor said. He got up from his seat and stepped in front of Heptus.

"W-We are the Dark Emperors," he stammered.

"Good. Now behave like one," He released his hold on Heptus and went back to his seat.

Heptus stood up and bowed. "Yes Abaddon." He sat back down on his seat. His servant stood next to him. He was wearing a cloak and had a hood covering his face. Heptus stared at his servant and smiled. "Don't worry brother. I will avenge you." The three remaining emperors watched the screen.

Back in Ryuki's world, Kaitou was stretching his body. His body was aching. "Damn it." That lightning really did some damage to me after all." He looked at Bovtin's body. "Might as well search him for anything valuable." He reached into his pocket and felt something and pulled it out. It was a plain mirror. "Now why would he have a mirror?" He thought to himself. He searched the body again but there was nothing on him. He sat down on the floor. "If I could only find Shiro Kanzaki..." He said. He looked down on the mirror and saw Shiro. His eyes opened wide. "This may be valuable after all."

He then heard a noise behind him. "Come out. I know you're there."

Tsukasa came out of hiding. "Kaitou, tell me where did you get that driver?"

"Shouldn't you be thanking me for killing Bovtin?" He said.

Tsukasa scowled. "Thanks for killing Bovtin. Now tell me. Where did you get that driver?"

"I stole it from another world."

"Another world?" Tsukasa said. "Then that means.."

"Yes I'm a theif. Is there anything wrong with that?"

"Of course! You shouldn't steal what doesn't belong to you at all."

Kaitou scoffed. "I steal because I want to. And with this-." He held up the Diendriver. "I can steal without anyone trying to stop me."

"So all those things you had back at your house were stolen."

Kaitou smiled. "What do you think?"

"Then as your Emperor. I command you to return those items!"

"Sorry there's one thing I hate and its being told what to do." He pointed the Diendriver at Tsukasa and shot at him. Tsukasa dodged them and placed the Decade Driver on his waist.

"Very well. I'll force you to return the items to their owners myself." He transformed into Decade and took out his sword.

"I'll like to see you try," he sneered. He slipped the Kamen Ride card into the driver. "Transform!"

The cyan armor appeared on Kaitou. He opened his cardholder and slipped a card into the driver.

"What the-" Decade said before being hit by Diend's blasts. Diend reappeared in front of him and shot him again on the chest. He fell off the building and landed in a dumpster. Diend landed on the ground smoothly while Decade got out of the dumpster wiping himself.

"You're weak. You can't even land a hit on me."

"Why you." Decade fell on his knees. The attack wiped him out. He then heard a buzzing sound above him. Diend also heard it and they both looked up. A horde of Raydragoons were hovering above them.

"So many!" Decade said.

"Yeah it's impossible to fight them alone..." Diend stated.

Understanding what he meant Decade looked at Diend. "You can't be serious. First you insult me by fighting me now you want me to fight with you?"

"It's either that or I leave you behind." He held up the invisible attack ride card. "So? Truce?"

Decade scowled inside the helmet. "Fine. Let's do this." He slipped in a card into the driver.

Kamen Ride: Agito

A white glow covered him and Agito's armor appeared. He got out his Decade Book and switched it to gun mode. He shot down the Raydragoons down and ran towards them. "Time to test my new power." He roundhouse kicked one of the Raydragoon, a aura came from his feet and the Raydragoon was destroyed. He punched another one in the head then on the chest. It flew through a window shop and landed on the floor. A third Raydragoon swung its spear at Decade but he blocked it with his arm. Bullets hit him and the Raydragoon and they both fell down. He looked back at Diend.

"Sorry. You were in the way," he said in a sing-songy voice. He slipped in a card into his Diendriver.

He shot up at the air. His shots then curved and hit the Raydragoons destroying them. "And that's the difference in our strengths."

The other Raydragoons in the air saw what happened and targeted Diend. They hit him with their spears and he flew back against the wall.

"Idiot," Decade said. He slipped a Form Ride card into the driver.

Form Ride: Agito Storm

His left arm had changed into a blue color as he swung the Storm Halberd whipping gale winds hitting the Raydragoons. As they fell down Decade charged at them hitting several of the mirror monsters with his Halberd. He slipped in a card into the driver.

Final Attack Ride: Agito

The two blades on the Storm Halberd opened up and Decade ran towards at them cutting them down. There was more angry buzzing from the horde. "There's too much!" He shouted to Diend.

"You think?" He shouted back. He was handling several mirror monsters on his own.

"We need to finish this fast." Decade slipped in another Form Ride card into the driver.

Form Ride: Agito Flame

The left arm reverted back to normal as the right arm became red. The Storm Halberd changed into the Flame Saber. The crest horns on the sword opened as he slipped in the Final Attack Ride card once more. He ran towards the monsters slashing his way through the horde. As he cut down one by one they turned into ashes. He dropped to the floor tired, reverting back to Decade. He held himself up with his Decade Book sword mode. Diend ran towards him.

"You used too much power," he said. "Let me handle this." He slipped in a card into the DIendriver.

He grabbed Decade and they both disappeared. They walked around the confused Raydragoons and ran. When they were a safe distance away from the mirror monsters they cancelled their transformations.

"Tell me Kaitou. What world did you get that driver from?"

Kaitou smiled. "You'll be surprised."

"What does that mean?" He was going to pry kaitou for more questions when he heard a dragon roar. They looked up in the sky and saw a red dragon. On it was Ryuki and Knight, they were fighting the Raydragoons.

"They can transform? But they showed no signs of that before." Tsukasa sad.

"It has to be Shiro's doing. We should help them." He took out his Diendriver and his card. Tsukasa shoved them down. "No. Let's observe for a while."

"Are you mad? At this rate they'll be killed!"

"Just watch."

Ryuki and Knight took out their survive cards. Ryuki's Drag Visor changed into the Drag Visor-Zwei while Knight's Dark Visor rapier changed into the Dark Visor-Zwei. They both inserted the survive cards into the Visors.

Survive

Ryuki and Knight changed into their survive forms. Ryuki's contract monster changed into Dragranzer. It was now covered in armor. "Alright!" He slipped in a card into the Drag Visor-Zwei.

Shoot Vent

He used his Drag Visor-Zwei as a blaster and shot down the Raydragoons with Dragranzer's help. The rest flew away scared.

"Damn it." Knight said. "Don't let any of them get away!" He drew a card from his deck and inserted a card into the Dark Visor-Zwei.

Advent

Darkwing came out of a mirror and flew towards them. As it flew towards Knight it changed into Darkraider. Knight jumped on it. "This is how you do it." He slipped another card in the Dark Visor-Zwei.

Trick Vent

Three copies of Knight and Darkraider appeared. THey charged at the Raydragoons cutting them down. The three copies went back into Knight and Darkraider.

"Show off," Ryuki said.

"Well? Let's go into the tower." He gestured Darkraider at the tower and it screeched and flapped towards it. Ryuki and Dragranzer followed behind.

"See I told you it would be fine," Tsukasa said.

Kaitou scowled. "Let's follow them. They're going to that tower."

Tsukasa and Kaitou ran towards the tower, following the two riders.
OOOKaiser
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by OOOKaiser »

Chapter 16

Ryuki and Knight got off their contract monsters and jumped through a window. They curled into a ball to avoid the broken shards of glass. They both stood up and looked around. The floor was empty there was only stairs going up to the next floor. Then they heard a booming voice.

"Congratulations, Kamen Rider Ryuki and Knight. I'm surprised you made it this far. Well, I guess the Raydragoons were too weak for you."

"That voice. It has to be Abyss." Knight said. "Don't be a coward and come out of hiding!"

Abyss only laughed. "I won't be fighting you just yet. But if you want to go to the next floor. You'll have to destroy them." Two riders came down from the stairs and stared at them. One of them resembled a chameleon. "My name is Kamen Rider Verde," he said. The other one was a female rider who had resembled a swan. "My name is Kamen Rider Femme," she said.

Ryuki and Knight stared at them. "Damn. Making us fight fellow riders," Ryuki said.

"Don't hold back," Knight said. "We need to get to Shiro."

"Only Shiro could give people rider powers." Ryuki said. "What did you do to him Abyss?

"I absorbed his powers," Abyss said. "Now I have the power to give rider decks to anyone. Now go my servants, kill Ryuki and Knight!"

"Yes master," They said in unison.

"I'll take on Verde," Knight said. "You take Femme."

"Alright," Ryuki said.

They charged at Femme and Verde. Knight took out the Dark Sword from the Dark Visor-Zwei and swung it at Verde. He blocked it with his arms then kicked Knight on the stomach. Knight grunted as he stepped back then he was roundhouse kicked in the face. Verde inserted a card into the Bio Visor.

Clear Vent

Verde turned invisible and taunted him. "You can't hit me if you can't see me." He punched Knight in the face and knocked him down choking him.

"Darkraider!" Knight managed to say. Darkraider crashed through the window then screeched. It's master was being attacked. It would not allow that. Darkraider looked for the enemy but it wasn't there.

Verde started to laugh. "It looks like your monster can't do shit-" Darkraider slammed into Verde, knocking him out of the clear vent. "That's impossible."

Darkraider can hear anything with its ears. That includes your heartbeat." Knight said. "Time to finish this." He picked a card into the Visor.

Final Vent

He jumped on Darkraider and it turned into a motorcycle. It shot a laser at Verde stunning him. He then drove towards him gaining speed. Knight's cape then covered himself and the motorcycle resembling a missile. He rammed the missile into Verde destroying the advent deck. Verde's transformation cancelled revealing a mirror monster.

"Too strong," It gasped, before exploding.

Ryuki saw the battle and got mad when he saw Verde was really a mirror monster. He turned to Femme. "Are you a mirror monster too?" He said. Femme was silent. "Answer me!" He shouted.

Femme responded by raising her rapier. Ryuki took out his Drag Visor-Zwei and a pocket sword came out of it. He stabbed at Femme's advent deck, destroying it. With the advent deck destroyed, Femme's armor disappeared revealing a Raydragoon mirror monster.

"Damn." The Raydragoon started to run.

"Oh no you don't." Ryuki inserted a card in the the Drag Visor-Zwei.

Shoot Vent

Dragranzer entered the floor standing behind Ryuki. As he aimed at the monster the Drag Visor-Zwei started to glow. He pulled the trigger and a beam came out, hitting the Raydragoon on the back. At the same time Dragranzer then shot a fireball at it destroying the monster. "Ren let's go."

He nodded and they ran up the stairs to the next floor.

Abyss sat on his chair observing Ryuki and Knight on a screen. On another screen it showed Kaitou and Tsukasa passing through the floors. He summoned two mirror monsters. They stood behind him waiting for his command. "Kill them and I will reward you with their meat." He handled them the Tiger and Imperer decks.

"Transform." They hissed. Tiger and Imperer's armor appeared on them. They bowed to Abyss and then went to deal with them. Abyss turned around to the screen. "Now show me your power."

Kaitou and Tsukasa stopped in their tracks. Two riders came out of a mirror and stared at them. "Who are they?" asked Tsukasa.

"Kamen Rider Tiger and Imperer. The originals didn't last very long in the Rider War. These are not the originals."

"How can you be so sure?"

"If they were the originals, then they would be fighting each other. The original Tiger backstabbed Imperer who had helped him.

"Enough talking!" Imperer said. "Let's fight."

Tiger put his arm on Imperer's shoulder. "Yeah we're going to ya to please Master Abyss."

Tsukasa placed his driver on his waist while Kaitou took out his Diendriver. "Transform!" They slipped in their cards into the driver activating their transformation.

Kamen Ride: Decade Kamen Ride: Diend

Their rider armors appeared onto them. "Let's go," Decade said. They charged at Tiger and Imperer and they started to fight. Tiger swung his Dest Visor at Diend. He ducked and knocked down Tiger. Imperer kicked at Decade making him move backwards. He caught Imperer's kick and twisted his leg, breaking it. He slipped in a card into the driver.

He inserted another card into the driver.

Form Ride: Kuuga Rising Dragon

His red armor turned blue with gold trimmings. The Rising Dragon Rod appeared into his hands and he swung it down on the advent deck, destroying it. The armor disappeared revealing a mirror monster. "What the fuck?" Decade was shocked. A monster was a rider? It had to be Abyss's work. "Time to finish this."

He thrusted the rod into its torso leaving the mark. It then exploded into pieces. Tiger then looked at its dead companion. It dropped its Visor and yelled out in agony. Diend saw it was the only chance he had and inserted the Attack Ride: Blast card into the driver. He shot at him at the chest. As he flew into the air Diend inserted the Final Attack Ride card into the driver.

He pulled the trigger and the blue beam hit Tiger, destroying him. "Good riddance." He said. "Let's go." They ran up the stairs up to the next floor. Abyss stared at the screen watching them.

"Interesting," Abyss said. "So Decade has other forms. I must have that belt." He looked back at the screen where Ryuki and Knight was on the floor where Shiro was. "It's too late. He's already dead." He chuckled to himself.

Ryuki and Knight entered the room and saw Shiro laying on the floor. They ran towards him and Knight checked his pulse. He could feel a small pulse beating. "He's fine. We need to get him out of here."

"I'm afraid no one will be leaving here," A voice said. They turned around and Abyss was standing in front of the doorway.

"What did you do to Shiro?" Ryuki said.

"I drained him of his powers of the Mirror World. I'm surprised that he's still living. Now be good boys and hand him to me."

"Never! Give Shiro his powers back. Don't you understand people can't last long in the Mirror World?" Knight said.

"I've already fixed that flaw of the Mirror World. The people living here will be fine. No one can stop me. Not even you two!" He slipped a card into the Abyss Visor.

Advent

Abyssodon came out of the ground and knock Ryuki and Knight out of the tower. They fell to the ground cracking some bones. Abyssodon dove towards them but they rolled out of the way.

"We need to get to Shiro," Ryuki said.

"No shit."

Abyss looked down outside and saw them struggling with Abyssodon. Abyss smirked. "Time to finish what I started." He turned around to see Diend carrying Shiro on his back and Decade with him.

"Sorry," Decade said. "But I'm not going to let you kill him." He turned to Diend. "Kaitou go!"

Diend nodded and he walked off with him. Raydragoons ran up the stairs and blocked his way. He slipped in a card into the driver.

Kamen Ride: Gills

He summoned out Kamen Rider Gills. He roared at the Raydragoons and ran towards them. He knocked them out of the way as Diend walked past them. "Keep them busy Gills." Gills nodded then turned back at the Raydragoons.

Decade looked back at Abyss. "Shall we do this?"

Abyss sowled. He slipped in a card into his Visor.

Sword Vent

The Abyss Saber appeared in his hand and he swung it at Decade. The sword hit him and he jumped back. "I'll be taking that belt of yours." Abyss said.

"The hell you will." He slipped a card into the driver.

Kamen Ride: Agito

"I still got two more forms left." He held up a Form Ride card and inserted into the driver.

Form Ride: Agito Burning

His armor became muscled and became pitch black. He focused the flames into his right fist. Abyss had to shield himself from the heat. "This power...it's incredible." Decade ran at him and punched him. Abyss fell out of the tower screaming. Abyssodon heard his master and flew towards him; he landed on Abyssodon's back softly. Decade jumped from the tower and landed on the ground.

Ryuki and Knight stared at him. "Another rider?" Ryuki said.

"Are you friend or foe?" Knight demanded. His hands were on the grip of his sword ready to strike if need be.

"Don't worry," Decade said. "I'm here to help you."

Ryuki recognized the voice. "You're the guy who knocked me out. But how come you're a rider?"

"There's no time to explain. Look out!" Ryuki and Knight looked up. Abyssodon was diving towards them. They jumped out of the way and drew a card from their decks and inserted it into their Visor-Zwei.

Final Vent

Dragranzer and Darkraider came out of the mirrors. They jumped onto their monsters as they turned into motorcycles. Darkraider shot a beam at Abyssodon paralyzing it. Knight drove towards it as his cape covered him and the motorcycle into a missile. Dragranzer's head appeared from the motorcycles and launched fireballs at Abyssodon. Dragranzer and Darkraider then rammed into Abyssodon destroying it. Abyss jumped off at the last second.

"Why must you all get in my way?" Abyss said.

"Because what you're doing is wrong. People don't want to be ruled by a tyrant," Decade said. "They need freedom and by taking it away they're just dolls."

"That's right," Ryuki said. "The days are over when tyrants ruled the world. This is the age of freedom!"

"Fools. This world is corrupt. People need a leader to show the way. But enough of this those who disobey the king must be destroyed." He drew a card out from his deck and showed it to them. It was a survive card.

"That's impossible! There should have been just two survive cards," Knight said.

Abyss smirked. "Witness the power of a King." His Abyss Visor changed into the Abyss Visor-Zwei as he inserted the card in.

Survive

Water surrounded him changing his body. Then it exploded, revealing a new Abyss. There was more armor on Abyss, covering every part on his body. His mask was sleeker but still had the shark-life face. The Abyss Visor-Zwei looked almost the same as the Abyss Visor except that the advent cards had to be inserted on the back end. Abyss inserted a card into the Abyss Visor-Zwei.

Shoot Vent

The mouth on the Abyss Visor-Zwei opened and a small cannon appeared. He shot at the riders hitting them with water cannon balls. They winced as they felt a sharp pain go through their bodies as they hit the wall. His power double," Decade said through gritted teeth. He slipped a card into the driver.

Form Ride: Agito Trinity

He changed back to Agito's ground form then his two arms turned red and blue. The storm Halberd and the Flame Saber appeared in his hands and he charged at Abyss. He jumped over him hitting him with the Saber and Halberd but it had no effect. "Try this then."

Final Attack Ride: Agito

He threw the Saber and Halberd away and stood in a battle pose. Agito's crest appeared on the floor then it flowed through Decade's feet. He jumped up in the air then executed the Rider Shoot. Abyss grabbed his legs before it could land the blow and swung him around and threw him. He flew into a building landing on his back. Agito's armor then reverted back to Decade's armor. "That guy..." Then he fainted.

"One down," Abyss said. "Two more to go." He stared at Ryuki and Knight and grinned.

The Raydragoons was still chasing after him and Shiro. Gills was destroyed by the Raydragoons as they overwhelmed him in numbers. Diend ran into a dead end. "Damn it." He turned around and the Raydragoons were standing in his way. He dropped Shiro onto the ground as his cardholder started to glow. It shot out eleven cards into the air and he grabbed them.

It was cards from this world. It had all the riders except for Ryuki and Abyss. "Time to use my new power." He slipped in three cards into the driver.

Kamen Ride: Gai, Ohja, Raia

He summoned the three riders to battle the Raydragoons. He looked back at Shiro and crouched down. "Wake up!" He slapped him in the face. Shiro's eyelids started to flutter as he woke up. He groaned as he rubbed his back. It took him a minute to realize that he was not in the tower anymore.

"Where am I?" He siad. "And who are you?"

"Kamen Rider Diend." He pointed the Diendriver at his face. "Hand over Odin's deck. I know you have it."

"Why do you want it?" Shiro asked.

"Because it is a treasure."

"Well I don't have it. When Abyss took my powers I lost all the decks."

Diend scowled. "Damn."

Shiro looked at Gai, Ohja and Raia. "How are they-"

"I summoned them with the help of this." He held up the Diendriver. He took out a card from his card holder and inserted it into the driver.

The riders was sucked into the beam as it hit the Raydragoons, destroying them. He walked from the alley then turned around. "Are you coming or not?"

Shiro got up from the floor and followed Diend. "Where are we going?"

"To get Abyss's deck.

Ryuki and Knight were knocked out their transformation as they were hit by the water cannon. "Is this all you have? If so, then I'm disappointed." He slipped a card into the driver.

Sword Vent

The cannon disappeared into the Abyss Visor-Zwei and a blade came out of it. "Goodbye." Just before he swung the fatal blow he was tackled down by Decade. He was in Kuuga's Titan form.

"Sorry but I can't let you kill them." He flipped him over his back then swung the Rising Titan sword down on the Abyss. He stopped it with his hands then slowly got up.

"It's over." He ripped the sword out of his hand and used it against him. He struck him in the face with the hilt then slashed at him with the blade, cutting opening his leg. Decade screamed as he dropped to his knee. Abyss swung the sword intent on killing Decade. He was hit by several blasts from the side.

"Your opponent is me now," Diend said. He ran towards him and shot at him. Abyss staggered back. Diend jumped over him and shot him in the head. His tesla-bands glowed and he moved a light speed rapidly hitting Abyss with his Diendriver. He stopped as a sharp pain went through his body. Abyss hacked at Diend with the two swords in his hands; Diend flew back coughing blood.

Shinji transformed into Ryuki and charged at Abyss. "Stop this Inside that armor you're a human like us right?"

Abyss stopped in his tracks. "So what?"

"Then act like one!"

"Never," he sneered. He punched Ryuki in the face and kneed him in the groin. "I am King. Once I kill you all no one will be able to stop me." He went for his advent cards but it wasn't there.

"Looking for these?" Diend said, holding the cards.

"How did you?"

"You talk too much. I figure that was your only weakness. So I went after your cards as soon as you started to talk.

"Why you," he growled.

"Look behind you." Diend said.

Abyss turned and was hit by two swords. He flew back landing onto the ground.

"A man so cruel like you could never become King. That's why we'll beat you. Decade looked at Ryuki and he nodded. He slipped the final vent card into the Drag Visor.

Final Vent

Dragredder circled around Ryuki as he did a battle pose. As he jumped up in the air, Decade slipped the Final Attack Ride card.

The Rising Titan sword flew out of Abyss's hand and went back to Decade. His purple bug-like eyes glowed as he stood in a warrior's stance. Dragredder flew fire at Ryuki accelerating his rider kick towards Abyss. He hit Abyss in the chest knocking him to the floor. Decade ran towards Abyss and executed the Rising Calamity Titan as he stood up. Abyss hacked out blood as Kuuga's mark appeared and disappeared from the torso.

They jumped back as he exploded revealing an middle-age man. Shiro picked up Abyss's advent deck then closed his eyes. He mumbled something and the deck started to glow and a light shone from his body. After a blinding moment the Abyss deck's glow faded. He tossed it to Diend. "Keep it."

Kaitou stared down at the man. "What about him?"

"I've already signaled the mirror monsters to clean up the mess."

"Shiro," Ryuki said. "What will you do next?"

"I'm going to return everyone who was sent him by Abyss. You two can keep the decks."

"What about Mirror World?"

"Unfortunately it cannot be destroyed as it was created by Abyss. So it will have to remain like this."

"So the Mirror Monsters will keep attacking people?" Ren said.

"It'll be okay." Ren and Ryuki looked at Decade. "This world has riders looking after it."

"So what about you?" Ren looked back at Shiro.

"I'm going to back to Yui." He said. "Now shall i send you all back to the real world?" He snapped his fingers. There was a bright light blinding them. A moment later the light was gone and Shiro was gone. Kaitou looked around and saw the signs weren't backwards. "It looks like this is the real world." The Decade Book glowed and opened automatically. It shot out cards and Tsukasa grabbed them. Ryuki's cards were back to normal. His watched started to beep as the symbol changed to Faiz.

"Well then," Kaitou said. "Shall we go?"

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. We?"

"Well of course. You do need a bodyguard." He smiled, mischievously.

Tsukasa thought about it. Kaitou's probably using me to find more 'treasure' in the other worlds. I'll have to keep an eye on him. "Fine. You can come."

"Good. He took out a pad from his jacked and crossed out Ryuki's crest symbol. He pressed Faiz's crest symbol and a beam shot out, creating a portal.

"How come I didn't get that?"

"Because this is mine." Before they stepped in the portal, Kaitou stopped Tsukasa. "Where's the equipment I gave you?"

"I have no clue."

His eyes twitched as he stared at Tsukasa. He took out a pen from his jacket and clicked on it. They could hear a large explosion coming from Mirror World.

"Alright let's go." He pushed Kaitou in the portal and turning back to Shinji and Ren he shouted. "Keep this world safe! I don't want to have to come back here again."

"Yeah we will!" Shinji shouted back. Tsukasa smiled and was about to step in the portal when Shinji shouted, "Who are you?"

"Tsukasa turned around and said. "I'm just a passing through Kamen Rider. Remember that." He entered the portal and it closed. Ren and Shinji looked at shard of glass on the floor. Shiro smiled and disappeared. "Well want to get coffee?" Shinji asked.

"Let's go." As they walked away they sensed a mirror monster. They ran back to the shard of glass and saw a mirror monster carrying a person on its back.

"You have got to be kidding me," Ren said. They held out their decks and the belt appeared on their waist.

"Transform!"
Last edited by OOOKaiser on Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Fanfics”