Gabu
Favorite series: Ryuki
2nd Favorite Series: Blade
Dreamy: Maya
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Henshin devices

Need help with graphics

Post by Comatose »

So I've been thinking about writing a fanfiction for Kamen Rider but I'm stuck in the planning stages. When I write something based on a previously existing series, I usually go overboard in setting it all up, especially when it uses technology the way Kamen Rider has over the years.

Two of my favorite series are Kamen Rider and the Green Lantern comic books. So I thought I'd combine the two and create a rider system that utilizes the colors of the spectrum like Green Lantern does with the different rings.

Here's the point of this post. I am terrible with graphics. I tried designing my own belt and I hate everything about it. What I'm asking for is if someone can take my ideas and turn them into graphics.

Details:
The Spectrum Driver is the belt used by the riders. I picture it in my head as being a combo of something like the Sengoku/Genesis Drivers and the OOO Driver.

Each Spectrum Driver uses a single Lantern Core (Like the Lock Seeds) that goes in the center of the belt. This is designed after the Power Batteries of the Lanterns but are small and can easily fit in a rider's hand.

There are secondary cores for all of the spectrum colors that are like the Core Medals from OOO but have the symbols and colors of the specific Lantern Corps it belongs to. These secondary cores have slots where they would be slid into on the Spectrum Driver (like how the OOO Driver would hold the medals).

As for the designs of the Rider armors themselves, I see them as essentially resembling the emotion they belong to with the symbol for the rider built into the helmet design.

I also have ideas for upgades and such but I'll save that for a later date. Any help with doing this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Return to “Fanfics”