fate/Tokusatsu

RuneDragon1985
Favorite series: Shinkenger
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Kiva
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Quote: "Saa, omae no tsumi wo kazoe ro."

fate/Tokusatsu

Post by RuneDragon1985 »

So one of the few anime series I recently watched was fate/Zero. It was a fantastic anime series and I really liked it. I've been at the point of wanting to write a fate/Tokusatsu crossover, where the Servants summoned for the Holy Grail War were Sentai or Kamen Riders. I have more or less compiled a list of who would fit in what class, but I think I could do with some feedback and other such suggestions. Bear in mind, I haven't seen every series, so don't expect someone from Kuuga-Blade or Goranger-Abaranger.

Archer: ShinkenBlue (Samurai Sentai Shinkenger), Kamen Rider Ryugen (Kamen Rider Gaim), GoseiBlue (Tensou Sentai Goseiger)
Assassin: Kamen Rider Sasword (Kamen Rider Kabuto)
Berserker: Chimatsuri no Doukoku (Samurai Sentai Shinkenger), any of the Abaranger, Kamen Rider OOO Putotyra Combo, Violence Dopant (Kamen Rider W), Jirou (Kamen Rider Kiva), Kamen Rider Shin
Caster: MagiShine (Mahou Sentai Magiranger), Kamen Rider Wizard
Lancer: Kamen Rider Baron (Kamen Rider Gaim), ShinkenGreen (Samurai Sentai Shinkenger)
Rider: Any of the Showa Riders, but preferably Ichigou, Nigou and/or V3
Saber: ShinkenRed (Samurai Sentai Shinkenger), Garo

And if you're wondering who the Masters would be to summon the Servants, I've narrowed it down to either confining it mainly to Tokusatsu characters or Vocaloid, though I can't necessarily decide which. One makes sense in a way, the other is just silly random insanity on a flimsy excuse of my creativity. I kind of want to write this, but I'm kind of having some trouble narrowing it down.

Return to “Fanfics”