My idea for a Kamen Rider series

SwordKing
7X

My idea for a Kamen Rider series

Post by SwordKing »

Kamen Rider Yamato

It is the distant future. Earth is under siege from interdimensional invaders with a taste for human flesh. To combat this menace ISET, the International Scientific Exploration Team, deploys the Kamen Riders to hot spots all over the world. This is the story of the Kamen Rider assigned to protect Japan, Tokyo in particular, from the predations of the demonic Voidark.

ISET's Kamen Rider System

The suits used by the Kamen Riders were originally intended for space exploration. But when the Voidark menace began the suits were quickly modified for combat. Five in all were completed before the Voidark launched an attack on the facility and managed to destroy the remaining prototypes along with the equipment needed to make more. This left just enough suits to send one Rider each to a major area of Voidark activity.

Each Kamen Rider's suit is based off both an insect and a legendary figure, real or imagined, in world history. On its' own the suit greatly enhances the Rider's speed and strength, and it's virtually impervious to all conventional weapons. Each suit's special functions can be activated using a CONtrol COMputer, a device resembling a slide-open cell phone that can fit into the suit's belt buckle.

CONCOM Functions

Each function can be activated by sliding the CONCOM open, entering a five digit code, then sliding it closed.

5-2-6-3-6(KAMEN): This is the "Henshin" command that summons a Rider's suit from subspace.

9-4-3-3-5(WHEEL): Calls the Rider's motorcycle.

4-6-2-4-3(IMAGE): The CONCOM's screen projects a solid image, or Solimage, of the Rider's signature insect to fight alongside him/her.

7-4-3-3-7(RIDER): Charges up the Rider's finishing attack.

Active Kamen Riders

Yamato Rider
Area: Tokyo, Japan
Insect Motif: Stag Beetle
Legend Motif: Yamato Takeru
Weapon: Katana
Finisher 01: Rider Kick - A flying kick into the target.
Finisher 02: Rider Slice - Yamato slashes his katana downwards, sending out an energy wave.
Finisher 03: Rider Drop - Yamato grabs the target's wrists, clamps the mandibles on his helmet around the target's waist, flips backwards and slams the target into the ground.
Note: In terms of speed and strength, Yamato has no advantage over the other Riders. He is, however, the only Rider with more than two finishing attacks.

Mulan Rider
Area: Hong Kong, China
Insect Motif: Butterfly
Legend Motif: Mulan
Weapon: Spear
Finisher 01: Rider Crescent - Mulan delivers a standing crescent kick to the target.
Finisher 02: Rider Comet - Mulan throws her spear like a javelin at the target.
Note: Mulan has considerable speed compared to other Riders.

Crocket Rider
Area: New York, USA
Insect Motif: Grasshopper
Legend Motif: Davey Crocket
Weapon: Rifle
Finisher 01: Rider Upper - Crocket charges into the target with a devastating uppercut.
Finisher 02: Rider Tracking - Crocket fires a charged shot that follows the target wherever it goes.
Note: Crocket has superior jumping ability and a special visor that allows him to "see" 360 degrees.

Sundiata Rider
Area: Nairobi, Kenya
Insect Motif: Goliath Beetle
Legend Motif: Sundiata Keita
Weapon: Claws
Finisher 01: Rider Crush - Sundiata grabs the target in a bearhug and crushes it.
Finisher 02: Rider Rend - Sundiata slashes the target to pieces with his claws.
Note: With a suit specially made for high gravity, Sundiata is easily the strongest Rider.

Lance Rider
Area: London, England
Insect Motif: Dragonfly
Legend Motif: Lancelot
Weapon: Lance
Finisher 01: Rider Bash - Lance launches into the target with a flying head butt.
Finisher 02: Rider Joust - Lance charges forward on his motorcycle and impales the target with his lance.
Note: Lance has a special wing pack that allows him to glide short distances.

The Voidark

The Voidark are a race of sinister predators from another dimension. All of the Voidark, with just a few exceptions, are based off either land-type or sky-type animals. Their home world has been all but destroyed by a brutal war between these two factions. There is currently a ceasefire until Earth has been completely conquered.

How the Voidark arrived on Earth is still being investigated. It is known that most individual Voidark chiefly concern themselves with hunting down humans and eating them. Each Voidark has its' own taste, but most try to target humans they believe won't be missed.

The Voidark have one serious weakness, sunlight is fatal to them. Even the strongest of the Voidark can't survive more then three hours in direct daylight. For this reason all the Kamen Riders' equipment is powered with solar batteries. The Voidark have only one method of moving about safely during the daytime.

Using either persuasion, force, trickery or bargaining a Voidark can attempt to convince a human to grant the Voidark permission to merge with the human's shadow. Once inside a human's shadow, the Voidark is safe from the sun and ISET's detection methods. Some Voidark have the ability to hypnotize their hosts and make them forget a monster is hiding in their shadow. Others who can't do this seek out wicked humans and form an alliance with them. In these cases the Voidark will sometimes peek out of the shadow to converse with their partner. Still others use deception or bullying tactics to obtain a shadow to hide in. In all cases the human can at anytime cancel the permission.
-----

1. What did I do right?

2. What did I do wrong?

3. What would you like to see more of if I decide to actually make this into a fanfic?
In the criminal justice system, the people are represented by two seperate, yet equally important groups: The police, who investigate crimes, and the giant robots, who do battle with the bad guys' giant robots. These are their stories.
Zeix555
Gabu
Favorite series: Kamen Rider
2nd Favorite Series: Ultraman
Dreamy: Nana Yanagisawa
Favorite Actor?: Momotaros ehehehe
Favorite Band: M.T.M.
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Cellphones!!!

Re: My idea for a Kamen Rider series

Post by Zeix555 »

too many riders :shock:
and kinda like a power ranger feel to it...
Gunzy
It's Time for Buster
It's Time for Buster
Favorite series: Ryukendo
Dreamy: Sayaka Isoyama
Favorite Band: Clazziquai
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: Video Games
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Gunzy »

I like where you are going with this. It would make a great KR fanfic if you organize it in the right way, nonetheless it's still good.
ImageImage
IanPro
Kamen Knight
Favorite Band: High n' Mighty Color

Post by IanPro »

The idea of the rider suits originally being meant for space reminds me of kamen Rider Super-1, mixed a little Fiaz.
I can dance too!

Return to “Fanfics”