Alara Moonrunner
Gabu
Favorite Band: Depends on the day
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Music

Re: Kamen Riders: The Chosen

Post by Alara Moonrunner »

Update as of 11/19/11:

First off, I will apologize for taking so long to post any sort of update; We got busy with our own lives, both last year and this one.

We are working on chapter 10 right now but it will take a while to come out, for Spiritpink, and especially myself, this is and will be a very difficult chapter to write; You, the readers, will get a glimpse into not only Spirit's psyche but a very deep look into my own, and it will not be pretty. Expect this chapter to push the rating from T to a hard M if not light MA.

Now onto the teaser:

Chapter Ten
Deeping Shadows

Sabrena and Sandra or rather Breila and Maia, as they finally know themselves to be, wake up about the same time the next morning; after uncurling from each other, Sabrena stands up while Sandra stretches then does the same.

Sabrena looks at her with a suposedly blank look on her face but the emotion radiating off of her is of mild curiousity. "Should I go first, you do so, or would you prefer we bathe together like we used to?"

Sandra grinned like a child in a candy store. "Bathing together would be a good idea. Save on water." she said, with a twinkle in her eye.

Sabrena smirks. "I'm glad to see that not much has changed, my soul. Though this body does take some getting used to, I'll admit..."

"I'm not surprised." Sandra commented.

Sabrena stands up and offers her hand to Sandra. "Shall we, Maia?"

Sandra takes her hand and her smile deepens. "But of course."

They walk hand in hand into the bathroom, and emirge sometime later before starting to get dressed.

"So, what you feel up to doing today?" Sandra asked while finding a good outfit to wear.

"Well it depends, we could look at some of the listings now or should we wait until the last day of the con itself? The only other thing I can think of is to just wander around the city." Sabrena tilts her head. "I'm out of sorts if I forgot about training, I used to always have to do so..."

"Training wouldn't be a bad idea." Sandra said, right before her eyes lose focus and she falls onto the floor.

Sabrena's eyes widen and she looks over Sandra quickly while dipping into mage sight instinctfully, she relaxes as she finds nothing wrong and settles back to wait after making sure Maia's comfortable on the bed.

Sandra begins to hum softly for a minute before whispering "To learn from the past, you must go to the past. By fighting those who would destroy you, you shall take firm hold of your true selves, in order to protect all mankind." She then continues to hum the same sorrowful tune.

Sabrena's eyes narrow in comtemplation, before nodding and going over to check her phone. ~10:10:11, damn... One second too late...~

The tune Sandra is humming stops as she passes out from the strain.

/end teaser.

Return to “Fanfics”