Kamen Rider Dylan

Okay. Besides the grammar, do you like the fic so far?

Yes
20%
No
40%
Don't know yet... since its not yet finished
40%

Total votes: 5
hakister
Adventure
Favorite series: Shinkenger
2nd Favorite Series: Double
Alignment: Neutral Good

Kamen Rider Dylan

Post by hakister »

--------
Prologue
--------

The term "Masked Rider" is supposed to contain a much more mature storyline than the childish power rangers show. Despite the effort to make it look mature, several people still refers it as one of those childish shows just to earn profit for their toys. However, there are still a lot who liked and enjoyed the series. One of them was Dylan Reyes, a part-time worker at a nearby restaurant at the streets of Banilad, Cebu City.

"Den-O was sure the best! I wonder what the next series will be?" says Dylan while rushing to his room at an appartment a few blocks away from his work place. Ever since he entered college, he started working part-time so that his parents won't have a hard time working for his tuition fee.

"There you go. Den-O, I even printed a poster of you!" Dylan smiles as he puts up his poster of Masked Rider Den-O at his wall. Dylan sighed "What if these heroes were real? Not just for entertainment, but for the sake of saving the world?"

All of a sudden, Dylan fell asleep. As time passed by, the wind blows very strong. At those moments, Dylan was inside his dream.

He opens his eyes and faces his favorite Masked Rider, Den-O. He was shocked of what he saw. He couldn't believe it was Den-O. As the moment of silence starts to become more gloomy, Dylan fell down.

"Dylan, what would you do if you had a power like mine?" Den-O cleverly asks. Swallowing his throat, Dylan responded "I will use that power to save the world."

Den-O was unsurprised of Dylan's answer and says "Why? Why to save the world? Monsters like Imagins don't exist in your world." Dylan became more serious and answered "You're right. Monsters don't exist in this world. However, that power could lead this world into peace." Den-O was satisfied with Dylan's answer and left him with the words "Dylan... Lead the world!"

Dylan woke up with his head on the floor. "I never noticed my head in the ground..." he growls as he stands up and looks at Den-O's poster.

"Den-O, am I crazy? Having powers like yours? That's so ridiculous!" Dylan laughs as he goes back to sleep. Later, Den-O from the poster started whispering "Dylan, if you thought that having powers like mine is ridiculous, then leading the world into peace is impossible..."

------------------
End of Prologue
------------------
hakister
Adventure

Re: Kamen Rider Dylan

Post by hakister »

--------------------------------
Episode 1 - The Student Burglar
--------------------------------

The next day, it was a sunny Thursday when Dylan panics as he notices the time. "Darn, I'm gonna be late for school!" His things were unprepared since he slept yesterday. So he's in a rush as he wears his un-ironed uniform and he didn't have time to change his socks. "Really, this day sucks! And it's the first day of second semester!!"

After eating his sandwich, he quickly rides a jeepney to his school located at Talamban, Cebu City. "Oh... I must not be late this time. The teacher might drop me from the subject!" Dylan hurried to his History class but his teacher didn't allow him to go inside and told him to have a re-admission of the subject. Scratching his head hardly, he tells himself "What a bad trip... Now, I have to ask for a re-admission for History class..."

Later as he goes to the faculty to ask for a re-admission, Dylan notices a suspicious woman who came out from the Bursar's Office. Out of curiousity, he follows where the woman was headed to and discovered that she was a thief although she was wearing the school uniform.

"Stop right there!" shouted Dylan as he approaches the woman. He tries to grab her but she was slick and fast enough to escape his arms. "You thief! Don't run!" Dylan chases the woman as the time goes by and eventually loses track of her.

"Damn that student thief! I lost her..."

Dylan rests at a covered shed just a few steps away from the canteen. "Den-O... Here I am at this school doing nothing while a thief flawlessly stole the school funds."

A few minutes later, Dylan decided to go outside the campus to eat pancakes at a nearby vendor near Gols Internet Cafe. The people suddenly crowded the middle entrance gate of the school. It was the female thief who held a student as her hostage. The security department immediately responded with the situation, completely surrounding the woman in the middle entrance gate.

"Don't move!" shouted one of the policemen. All of their guns were pointing at the woman as she points her knife to the hostage. "Don't make a move or else I'll kill this woman!"

Dylan, who fantasize on being a hero, attempts to grab the female thief. "What are you doing, punk?" The thief struggles and releases her hostage. "Miss, why are you doing this?" asks Dylan to the woman. As the thief struggles, she swings her knife and stabs Dylan.

"Arghh... That hurts..." Dylan was left unconscious as the woman runs inside the campus. While the police continues to capture the thief, the health department rushed Dylan to the hospital. Unconscious in the Emergency room, Dylan was inside his dream.

"Den-O, is this the end?" whispers Dylan. There was no response but he kept on talking. "I guess my wasted life won't end like waste, right?" Den-O then appears in front of him saying "Stand up, Dylan. Stand up..."

"Den-O?" asks Dylan. Den-O touches his hands and says "You said before that you want to lead this world into peace, right? Then, stand up and fulfill the peace for this world."

"Lead this world to peace, eh? I kinda remember myself saying that once in my dream..."

Den-O parts away with Dylan with a salute. Dylan then wakes up wishing for a power to stop and capture the thief. "Den-O, grant me the power... Any power will do..." Even if hurt, Dylan ran away from the hospital with a belt buckled in his hips. "I know this is impossible but..."

"Henshin!!"

Dylan ended up with a black and white suit. It looks closely like Den-O but there is a slight difference. The belt you see there in the picture is not what Dylan's belt looks like. His belt looks plainly simple and the middle has a circular hole where he inserts something(will be explained in the next few episodes) and there are 2 buttons at each side of the circular hole.

"Holy Moley! I'm in a rider suit!" Dylan chuckles as he hurries back to school to find the thief. Riding his motorcycle, he corners the thief at the Nursing building.

"Who the hell are you?" asks the thief. Dylan laughs as he introduces himself. "I am... Masked Rider Dylan. Better surrender now or get hurt later, miss."

"There's no way I'd surrender, punk. I've spent my life studying as a working student and this is my chance!"

"Your chance of what?" asks Dylan.

"It's none of your business!'

The police followed up and surrounded the woman shouting "Miss, you better surrender! You cannot escape now!" The woman tries to escape but Dylan grabbed her. The police captured the woman as Dylan hides behind a post and returns to his human form.

"I know there is good in your heart and there is a reason to do this." insists Dylan.

"You... Who are you, really?"

"I'm just a concerned student..."

Dylan's day ended with a new companion with him. His belt has no name and he calls it the DX Belt. He looks at Den-O's poster and smiled "Den-O, I guess there's nothing impossible if you have the faith, right?"

-------------------
End of Episode 1
-------------------
hakister
Adventure

Post by hakister »

-------------------------------
Episode 2 - An Imagin's Appearance
-------------------------------

Dylan, who recently received a new power, was overjoyed and he ended up lack of sleep. Good thing for him the next day because he has no classes but it's his shift for work. "Sigh... Time for me to work... Gotta prepare~" He fell asleep while preparing for work. Then, he was inside his dream once again.

"Dylan... Dylan!" Den-O shouted. Dylan approached Den-O and asks "What's wrong, Den-O?" With a little hesitation, Den-O told Dylan "Dylan, my name isn't Den-O... I'm MOMOTAROS for goodness sake!"

"Momotaros? You don't sound like him..." insists Dylan with a confused face. Den-O then punches Dylan's face and ask him "There is something weird happening... How did I end up with you?"

Dylan was shocked of what Momotaros said and choked him and exclaimed "What do you mean how you ended up with me? Is this real?" Momotaros' face finally unravels as Den-O's helmet falls like sand.

"Damn... I was fighting with Ryoutarou when someone separate the two of us..." Momotaros murmured. Dylan slapped himself and was snapped out from his dream. Dylan asks himself "Momotaros appearing in my dream... What does he mean by ending up with me?" There was a moment of silence. Then, Dylan looks at his mirror and sees Momotaros appearing in front of him.

"Woah! Momotaros!" Dylan fell down the floor as he sees Momotaros. Momotaros asks Dylan "Don't give me that crap, kid. I want to ask why am I here with you?" Dylan raised his right arm and smacked it to his head. Both of them were hurt from that smack and they realized that they have become one.

"This is a dream, right?" Dylan reluctantly asked. Momotaros became silent for a moment as he stares at the poster where Den-O was the star. "Why is Ryoutarou in that poster?" Momotaros whispers. Dylan smiles as he answered and ask him at the same time "Ryoutarou... I guess there is something really weird happening. Momotaros, are you really real?"

Momotaros answered "What do you mean am I real? Of course I'm real! What the hell are you thinking, Dylan?" Both of them were confused of their situation. Dylan decided to go to work while Momotaros is inside him.

As Dylan proceeds with his work, the woman captured for theft was imprisoned at the city jail, helpless and speechless at the same time. "I only wanted to help my parents..." she sighed as granules of sand fell down from her body. Out from the sand that fell down, a creature appeared in front of her saying "What is your wish? I can grant any wish... But there is a payment..."

The woman lost her consciousness after she saw the creature. "Man, why do people freak out when we Imagins appear and grant them a wish?" babbles the creature called Imagin.

In the middle of work, Momotaros whispered in Dylan's ears "Dylan, I sense an Imagin." Dylan went inside the bathroom and told Momotaros "Imagin? Here in this world? But that's impossible!"

Momotaros insisted "What are you talking about. Imagins just don't exist in Japan. They're around the world." Dylan punches himself scolding Momotaros "Imagins don't exist in this world!"

"I don't know what you mean Dylan but an Imagin is around in the city." says Momotaros. Both of them decided to stop the argument and went to the place where Momotaros sensed the Imagin. Momotaros' sense lead Dylan to the city jail. Meanwhile...

"You damn woman, won't you tell me your wish!?" giggled the Imagin. Tears flow down from the eyes of the woman as she tells the Imagin her wish "I want my parents to be happy..."

The Imagin immediately breaks the jail bars and carries the woman at his back. Security alarms were loud enough to assemble the troops to surround the Imagin and the woman.

"Monster! Put that woman down!" shouts the police. The Imagine chuckled and releases a smoke bomb for it to escape the jail. Dylan waiting outside the jail gates buckles up his belt and transforms.

"Henshin!"

Just about to jump out from the gate, Dylan stops the Imagin by blocking the steps by his feet. "That's enough, Imagin!" shouts Dylan.

"Den-O? Up until here, you're still chasing us Imagins?" asked the Imagin. "Den-O? I'm not Den-O! I am Masked Rider Dylan." insists Dylan. "Bah, you just look like Den-O!"

"Shut up! I didn't even think you guys exist in this world!" exclaims Dylan. Momotaros inside him whispers "Dylan, you really are a pain in the ****..." Dylan initiates a full force punch to the Imagin. However, like the Imagins we see in the Kamen Rider Den-O series, force alone won't match with these monsters.

As a counter-attack, the Imagins coughs out black smog and scratches Dylan's body. With his vision blocked, the Imagin continues to scratch Dylan causing a great damage to his body. Momotaros, unable to fight with Dylan stays put and hears how Dylan suffers from the Imagin's attack.

"Tsk... Why are you guys in this world?" whispers Dylan to Momotaros. "You're annoying, Dylan. Concentrate on your fight!"

The Imagin's attack continues until Dylan couldn't stand up. "You silly guy! I thought you were strong but you disappoint me! I shall now grant my contract holder's wish! Later!" The Imagin flew away from the jail and went to the woman's home where her parents were praying for her to be released. Right after seeing them happy that their daughter came back, the Imagin have successfully completed the contract. In exchange, it was able to fly back to the woman's past.

Going back to Dylan, he is badly hurt after the massive attacks caused by the Imagin. Momotaros exclaims "Idiot! Look at what you have done! Buildings and establishments are disappearing due to the Imagin's rampaging in the past!"

"That can't be... What should I do?" Dylan struggles to stand as the Imagin continues rampaging in the past. "Ryoutarou... If only you were here..."

January 24, 2008, the time where the Imagin went. As it rampages towards the city streets, it continues to destroy buildings causing people dying. Why is January 24, 2008 important to that woman? Tune in next time...

-------------------
End of Episode 2
-------------------
hakister
Adventure

Post by hakister »

----------------------------------
Episode 3 - The Arrival of Zeronos

"Momotaros, I guess you guys are for real..." Dylan sighed. "You stubborn kid, of course we're real!" Momotaros insisted and added "What made you think that we aren't real?" and Dylan answered "Nothing..."

Later after a couple of minutes, a bull-like train called Zero-Liner appeared from the sky and made a stop near Dylan's location. A person came out from the train and Dylan was shocked to know that it was Zeronos in Vega Form.
"Zeronos? Sakurai Yuuto? It can't be..." Dylan was astounded as Zeronos came down from the train and removes his transformation card from his belt. It was really Sakurai Yuuto; both Dylan and Momotaros asked why he came.

"There seems to be a disturbance of both dimension and time... This could be a reason why Momotaros and I exist 2 years in the future." explains Yuuto. "You mean we're not in 2007?" asks Momotaros. Yuuto handed a ticket to Momotaros and said "Look at this ticket, Momo. January 24, 2008? If we're here it means that this time is 2009. Am I right, Dylan?"

"Yuuto, how did you know my name?" asks Dylan. Yuuto approaches Dylan and reminds him "You're gonna lead this world, right?" Dylan became more confused of what's happening but he remember those lines, the lines once he said to Den-O in his dreams.

"Could it be that you are Den-O from my dream?" asks Dylan. With a smile in his face, Yuuto nodded and explains "It wasn't a dream, it was an interference of our time and yours. It seems that Kai isn't our only enemy."

Yuuto asked Dylan to come with him going to the past where the Imagin was rampaging. So with both Momotaros and Dylan inside the Zero-Liner, Yuuto operates the train to the date January 24, 2008. After a long trip, Dylan was able to witness the damaged past caused by the Imagin.

The Imagin notices their arrival and smirked while crushing a car "Zeronos? You're even following me in this dimension? This time, I'll surely smash you into pieces!"

Yuuto then buckles up his belt and took a transformation card in his pocket. As he was about to transform, he calls upon his loyal Imagin partner, Deneb.
"Deneb! Come!"

After transforming into Altair Form, Deneb crosses his hands and attaches himself to Yuuto making him transform into Zeronos Vega Form. There goes his usual introduction with his left arm up in the air "Let me say this before I start... I am pretty strong!" But with Deneb possessing him, he becomes more strong than his Altair Form.

"Yuuto, shall we finish him now?" asks Deneb. With a thumbs up as a response, Deneb unleashes the belt's Full Charge into the card, removes it, and inserts it into his sword. As Deneb performs his finishing stance, the Imagin splits into two and the other one grabbed Dylan.

Not knowing what to do, Deneb uses his fully charged sword to the other Imagin and is finally destroyed. Seeing Dylan held as hostage, Deneb is not able to move freely.

"Zeronos, if you want this kid alive, remove that card from your belt." orders the Imagin. Deneb and Yuuto knows that Dylan is capable of transforming into a Rider and so he requests a favor from the Imagin "Before I do that, let me give something to that man before you kill him." Then, Yuuto takes out a red crystal from his pocket.

Obviously clueless of Yuuto's actions, The Imagin took the red crystal and gives it to Dylan. "Even Zeronos wants you dead, boy."

Yuuto winks his eye giving Dylan a signal to use the red crystal. After a few moments of silence, Dylan kicks the Imagin and inserts the red crystal into his belt and presses the red button at the left side of the crystal.

"Henshin!"
Dylan's transformation looks similar to Den-O's Sword Form but there is a slight difference because Dylan isn't possessed by any Imagin like Ryoutarou possessed by Momotaros. In addition, his belt remains the same but with the red crystal inside the center hole and there is a slight difference in the pattern of Den-O's visor because it resembles a fire pattern.

"Amazing! You exactly look like Ryoutarou, Dylan." compliments Momotaros. Yuuto and Deneb smiled as they see Dylan's Fire Form. "I knew that it was the purpose of the red crystal!" exclaims Deneb. Dylan feels hot inside his body and triggers him to fight aggressively.

Unlike Den-O's Sword Form, Dylan's Fire Form possess a Fire Magnum Gun as a weapon. To start off, Dylan introduces himself "I don't do any pretenses. From start till the end, I'm always at a Climax!"

"What the hell? You just copied my line you damn kid!" disagrees Momotaros. The Imagin was too irritated and starts to attack Dylan using his sharp claws. As the tension rises, Dylan triggers his Fire Magnum at the Imagin's face. "Why you son of a!!" growls the Imagin. Meanwhile...

The date January 24, 2008 intrigued the feminine guy Sakurai Yuuto, so he decided to find out what's the mystery behind the said date. As Yuuto walks down the streets of R.Lando, Cebu City he discovers the contract holder's parents selling fried bananas and several candies. Yuuto thinks that the contract holder reached college because of the effort exerted by her parents.

"Filipinos are kind, sweet and loving people... Right, Deneb?"
"They certainly are, Yuuto..."

As they hurry back to where Dylan is fighting the Imagin, they were just in time where Dylan initiates the crystal's Full Crimson Charge. The amplified power was gathered into his Fire Magnum; then when the weapon was in full power, he triggers the finishing shot and destroys the Imagin.

"Momotaros, I think I'm getting the hang of this..."
"Yeah... But there's still something weird."

After the battle with the Imagin, the places destroyed and the dead people were restored back to normal due to the memories of the people of the present time. However, some of dead people weren't restored because no one remember them in the present time.

Yuuto and Dylan went back to the present time and part with each other. Before leaving, Yuuto smiles and says "Dylan, we'll meet again... For sure..."

Dylan smiles back and bids goodbye to Yuuto and Deneb as the Zero-Liner travels back to time. At the end of the day, Momotaros was still stuck into Dylan's body and it became a mystery for the two of them...

-------------------
End of Episode 3
-------------------
hakister
Adventure

Post by hakister »

----------------------
Episode 4 - Aftershock
----------------------

As the Zero-Liner travels back through time, Yuuto smiles as he tells Deneb, "Probably by now, Dylan's memories of us and him being a masked rider have already disappeared. He's not a singular point, afterall. Right, Deneb?" Deneb nods; then prepares Yuuto's dinner.

From the moment Yuuto left Dylan yesterday, a handful of sand vanished into thin air. Thus, making Dylan forget every single memory of Yuuto and all the things about being a masked rider and Den-O. He went back home and prepares his usual pancake snack with royal tru-orange. Every sip of the softdrink makes Momotaros think a little agitated for Dylan's actions.

"Hey kid, what happened? You look pale." whispered Momotaros. Dylan shivered and choke himself because of what he heard. "Is there someone inside this room besides myself?" asks Dylan. Momotaros screams in anger as he scolds Dylan, "You... You couldn't have possibly forget what happened just now?"

Dylan shivers more and knocks his head on the wall murmuring "What are you talking about? I was just inside this room whole day. I even forgot to go to work. This stinks!"

"Dylan... You jackass! How can you possibly forget that battle with the Imagin?"
"Shut up, I'm hungry. I don't understand what you're saying! Who are you in the first place? Where are you hiding at?"

Momotaros tries to hold on to his anger until there was complete silence. "It's probably just hunger. Hearing voices at this time makes a growing man hungry." Dylan went outside to eat somewhere down the street. He orders 2 pieces fried chicken neck and 5 cups of rice and 1 mountain dew. Enjoying himself with his dinner, Momotaros remained silent for the rest of the week.

At the start of the new week, Dylan feels enthusiastic since he already got a re-admission for his History class and he is determined to pass the subject. As the class starts, a female student came inside and stares at Dylan.

"You better shut your mouth this time." warns the woman. Dylan is clueless of what she was saying but he didn't mind her at all. The mood of the class seems to be cold but Dylan manages to participate properly and answered the questions asked by his teacher. After class, Dylan went to his usual hang-out place near the canteen, singing by himself.

Later did he notice that the woman seems to be chased by the police. He secretly follows the woman and at the moment that she was cornered by the police, he immediately protected her.

"What are you doing, kid?" yells one of the police. "I can't let you hurt this woman without a reason." Dylan insists. The police tries to beat up Dylan but he was able to manage them. As Dylan stalls time for the woman to escape, Momotaros couldn't help but possess Dylan.

"Ore... Sanjou!" laughs the possessed Dylan.

The police weren't able to understand what he said but they were frightened at the possessed Dylan. "What's wrong? Scared of me? Go! Go! Go!" Dylan beats up each one of the police until there was none left. Afterwards, Momotaros stops possessing Dylan and went back to his silence. Unaware of Momotaros' existence, Dylan left the area to find the woman.

He circulated every area of the school to find the woman but there was no trace of her at all. "Those police jerks, what is their motive?" Exhausted after a whole day of running, Dylan rests back at the covered shed. Meanwhile...

On her way home, the woman was confused of Dylan's actions, "That boy... Last week he was the reason why I was captured. Now, he's letting me escape. How weird..." In the middle of the road, she sees trails of sand leading to her house. She starts to become worried of what might happen.

"Monsters... What are they doing here?" whispers herself. Slowly going inside, the woman witnesses her mother talking to an Imagin.

"I can grant you one wish. However, you have to compensate me with one thing..." buzzes the Fly Imagin. The woman's mother was muttering "I want to be with my husband..."

"Your husband is dead, right? So you're saying that you want to be with your husband, am I correct?" The mother fell down unconscious. In the middle of leaving the house, the Imagin sees the woman shaking as she escapes from the house.

"Sosy woman, is that grandma your mama?" buzzes the Fly Imagin. Out of fright, the woman collapses. Never did she notice that the Fly Imagin took her mother and went to every cemetery to find her husband's grave.

Dylan was totally clueless about what's happening. Momotaros in the other side, still feels agitated of what Dylan is doing. A few moments later, Dylan saw the woman coming to him with tears in her eyes.

"I know you have the power to save people... My mother is kidnapped by a monster!" exclaims the woman. After hearing what she said, Dylan's head senses a strange feeling.

"This feeling... Powers to save people?" Dylan says to himself. Finally, Momotaros starts to talk. "Dylan, do you remember now? Your passion... Your mission... To lead the world to peace?"

Those words echoed in Dylan's mind and suddenly he smiles as he buckles up his belt. "I don't know what happened but I've remembered myself saying those words. You, the one whispering in my ears, better give me an explanation after I settle this..." says Dylan to Momotaros. "Alright! Let's go!"

"Henshin!"

With his black and white suit, Dylan starts to find the Imagin. Meanwhile inside the Zero-Liner;

"Are you sure of what you've done, Yuuto?" asks Deneb. Without any hesitation, Yuuto restored some of Dylan's memory particular on his passion of fighting as a masked rider. "Momotaros, you idiot... If you haven't remind me his promise, I wouldn't have done this..."

-------------------
End of Episode 4
-------------------
hakister
Adventure

Post by hakister »

------------------------
Episode 5 - Eternal Love
------------------------

After an hour searching for her husband's grave, the Imagin becomes exhausted and rests near a grassland. The mother starts to cry but there was no emotion coming from the Imagin. "Even monsters like you know pain, right?" asks the mother. The Imagin keeps his silence as the mother continues to talk.

"That husband of mine, he taught me a lot of things in life. He once said that live life to the fullest."

The Imagin closes his eyes and it is a sign for the woman to escape. However, she seems to understand its feelings and sleeps beside it. Later as the mother fell asleep, the Imagin opens its eyes and whispers in the mother's ears, "I think I have forgotten something important..."

Then, the dimensional vortex, the key to entering someone's memories, slowly opens wide. The Imagin wonders what triggered it to open, probably the contract was unconsciously completed which means that the Imagin's soul could be the one of the mother's husband.

As Dylan finally finds the Imagin's location, he desperately sprints to catch the Imagin. However, it was too late for him because the Imagin flew inside the mother's past memories.

"****... What should I do?" grims Dylan as he punches the ground.

The time that the Imagin enters is the date October 10, 1994. The surroundings seem to give the Imagin a nostalgic feeling but he wonders why. It was as calm as a lonely human, strolling the roads where he remembers someone special in its life. As he walks through the streets of R.Lando, he sees a young woman selling fried bananas.

"Anita..."

Then, a sudden radiation causes the Imagin to rampage in that area. Several households were destroyed. However, only Anita's house remained after the attack. "What am I doing... I was supposed to destroy everything in this time... Why is this house seems to be important to me?" Meanwhile...

"Damn that Imagin..." growls Momotaros as Dylan approaches the mother. In a while, the mother regains her consciousness and shares something to Dylan.

"Its been 15 years since Rolando and I first met. I was selling fried bananas back then when he said that my fried bananas are the best..."

---------
Flashback
---------

It was a sunny morning where my dad became ill and I was the only one who can continue the family business, which is cooking and selling fried bananas. Our stall was near a university where a lot of students enjoyed our fried bananas. That time, Rolando was a regular customer. At first it was simply nothing, but I realized that he admired and loved me.

Until I he graduated from that university, he continued courting me until we became lovers and eventually, we were married. Even when both of my parents died, he supported me throughout life. He learned how to cook fried bananas and helped me in the business.

We lived very happily...

----------------
End of Flashback
----------------

"After we knew that our only daughter stole the school funds, Rolando... Disappeared..."

Going back to the Imagin... As he wanders around the street, he sees a mirror and looks at it. His reflections portayed like a man. "This face..." he wonders and then breaks the mirror. Little by little, the Imagin starts his metamorphosis.

"Gyaaaa!!" He shocks himself with a roar after seeing himself witness the woman he once loved. "Anita, my sweetheart..." he whispers to himself. After some time reflecting, the Imagin decides to return to the present time. The dimensional vortex of Anita, the mother, opens up as the Imagin steps out from it. Then, Anita stares at the Imagin with a joyous look.

"Rolando... I wonder why you disappeared?"
"Anita... Sorry, I think I caused trouble to a lot of people..."
"It's fine for me... As long as I can see you."

With the Imagin's approval, Dylan puts the red crystal inside the center hole. "Henshin!!" Dylan transforms into his Fire Form. With his Fire Magnum charged to full power, Dylan shoots the Imagin to gravels of sand. Anita's eyes could'nt wink at that moment, the moment where her husband's Imagin side dies.

"Rolando..."

Anita gathers the last gravels of sand as a remembrance of her husband. Afterwards, Dylan leaves the scene and stares at Anita's daughter. "Cherish ****, don't ever give her problems. Alright?" asks Dylan. With a smile as her tears flow down from her eyes, the daughter nods to Dylan's request.

"Dylan... Have your remembered already?" asks Momotaros. "Yes Momotaros, my memory seemed to come back." answers Dylan.

"Thank goodness, Dylan..."

Behind the streets where Dylan walks stands a man wearing a "Phantom of the Opera" mask and a white coat. He seems to be happy saying...

"Dylan, how far can your imagination go? One day, for sure..."

-------------------
End of Episode 5
-------------------
hakister
Adventure

Post by hakister »

---------------------------------------------------
Episode 6 - The Presence of Douji and Hime
---------------------------------------------------

As Dylan rides a jeepney, the masked man takes a step forward and whistles. "Prince and Princess... Mold the things to bring this world to chaos..." he whispers. Out from the prolonged whistle, two entities in the shape of a male and a female human being is summoned.

"Shall I name the two of you?" the masked man asks. Both of them nods in agreement to the masked man's suggestion. "very well, Adam will be Prince's name and Eve will be the Princess' name. Now that you two have a name, do everything as I say." Adam and Eve silently responds to the masked man's orders which is to bring chaos to humanity.

The two of them stands at the corner, gets a handful of reddish clay from their pots and slowly molds it until both of them were able to make a creature called "Makamou". It is boldly large and tall resembling an appearance of a bear. "Then, you know your responsibility on aiding that monster, right?"

Without any further discussion, the Bear Makamou starts to mess around near the university and where Anita and his daughter lives. People from every direction were terrified of the monster's rampage. Going back to Dylan...

"Momotaros, there's still something missing..." insists Dylan. "What's missing?" asks Momotaros. He's been scratching his head but he remembers nothing.

"Don't worry, Dylan. You'll eventually remember what you forgot."

As soon as he arrives home, Dylan watches TV and saw the news about the Makamou's rampage at the Osmeña Boulevard, "Momotaros, is that an Imagin?" asks Dylan.

"There's no way an Imagin could be that big in the present time. Besides, an Imagin wouldn't do such a reckless thing in this time. They all rampage in the past. Its an odd one, you know?" answers Momotaros. "Then there's no time to rest, Momotaros. I'm going there!"

"Just as I was thinking, Dylan." grins Momotaros.

Dylan buckles his belt and inserts the red crystal that enables him to transform into his Fire Form. "Henshin!" Then, he goes outside to ride his motorbike(like most riders usually do) to Osmeña Boulevard. On his way there, in the middle of driving, Adam and Eve stops him from interferring with the Bear Makamou.

"You two, its dangerous to cross the road when the lights are still red." says Dylan. But without hesitation, the two of them punches Dylan out from his motorbike. Not knowing their intentions, Dylan tries to recover his motorbike. However, the couple were insitent in attacking Dylan.

"Don't get in the way, stupid kid..." says Eve in an orderly manner as she releases mini-explosives from her mouth. During the explosion, Dylan was able to escape but Adam grabs the back wheels of Dylan's motorbike and sent him flying in the air.

"Like what my princess said, don't interfere, gutsy boy." with a grin on his face, Adam draws a sword from his throat and slashes Dylan. With his Fire Magnum, Dylan was able to counter the couple's attacks but as the time gets longer, the more damage the Makamou makes at the city circle.

"Momotaros, just what are these two people?" asks Dylan. "They're not Imagin as they look, Dylan. Look at them, we Imagins can't possess powers like that..." answers Momotaros.

At the Osmeña Boulevard, as the Bear Makamou continues to rampage, a mysterious female jumps out from a high rise building. As she falls down, she buckles her belt, which is similar to Dylan's belt, and puts a violet crystal in the center hole.

"Henshin!!"
The mysterious woman's transformation looks similar to Den-O's Sword Form but there are several changes. Aside from the violet colored suit she wears, the pattern of her visor is inverted of what Den-O looks like. Instead of a spade-like visor, her visor's pattern resembles a heart figure. In her body, the design of her breast plate is different of a male's breast plate; it is designed for a female rider. In her belt aside from the center hole where she puts her violet crystal, there is a card slot at the right side and 3 buttons at the left side of the hole. There's also a card holder attached the right hip side of the belt.

"Lets finish things quickly." whispers the mysterious woman as she draws a card that describes the purpose "Venus Rage" and inserts it to her belt. With the card making her violet crystal fully charged, she withdraws the crystal and it turns into a bow.

"Now, for the final blow! Venus Triflecta!" As she describes her attack, the bow produces 3 fully charged arrows and targets it directly to the enemy. Without missing the target, the three arrows pierces through the Makamou's skin and hits the source of it's life. Thus, destroying it successfully.

"****, someone has destroyed our Makamou!" screams Eve as she gives an opening for Dylan to attack her aggressively. By fully charging his Fire Magnum, he shoots it to Eve. But as the magnum shot was hit, instead of hitting Eve, Adam sacrifices himself and tells Eve to escape from the scene. Boom, Adam was destroyed as Eve disappears from the battle.

Dylan was exhausted from the battle and was still shaking from the couple's attacks. "Just who are those two anyway?" Dylan breathlessly asks. "Dunno, but I'm sure those weren't Imagins." answers Momotaros.

Desperately crawling on the ground, Eve mourns over Adam's death. "That brute kid... He killed my precious partner! Unforgivable!!" Then, the masked man appears in front of her.

"Tsk, what happened, Eve?"
"Adam... was executed by a masked rider."
"I'm not asking about Adam," then chokes her and asks "What I'm asking about is your Makamou? Who killed it?"
"I don't know... We weren't there to aid it. Probably a new rider..."

The masked man chokes her harder as he asks "A new rider, you say?! That ****, he'll definitely pay for destroying my precious treasure!"

As things were getting fixed thanks to the mysterious woman's "Restoration" card, she disappears from the crowd. When Dylan arrives at the city circle, he was shocked to see that the monster was gone.

"That's odd... We weren't able to witness its face, Momotaros."
"Yeah, just who the hell destroyed that monster?"
"I dunno, but I'm thankful to that person right now."

Things are getting complicated at this time. What will the masked man and Eve do to get revenge? Tune in next time...

-------------------
End of Episode 6
-------------------

Terminologies: (Kamen Rider Hibiki)

Douji and Hime(Prince and Princess) - The term used for a pair of Homunculi servants that aid a Makamou. Over time, it's revealed that they are actually a series of clones created by a couple, referred to as the "The Man and Woman Who Live In The Western-Style House", thus making them the main villains of the series "KAMEN RIDER HIBIKI" despite not appearing that often. In addition, it seems they're well educated and civilized.

Makamou - refers to an assortment of monstrous creatures that usually dwell in the rural areas and consumed human beings as food. In contrast to the humanoid adversaries in other Kamen Rider series, most of the Makamou were usually gigantic monsters of the kaiju genre whose designs and names were based on mythical creatures from Japanese folklores. Furthermore, the Makamou are aided by a mysterious pair of humans. The name Makamou can be translated "Demonized Spirits of the Countryside".
hakister
Adventure

Post by hakister »

----------------------------
Episode 7 - Double Trouble!
----------------------------

Exhausted as Dylan goes back to his appartment, his sister Daphne calls in his cellphone.

"Dylan, are you free tomorrow?"
"Yeah, what's the occassion?"
"You idiot, it's mother's birthday! You better come tomorrow since its your day-off!"

After their conversation, Dylan sleeps for the rest of the night. In his dreams, he finds himself facing a mysterious rider covered in the shadows of darkness. In the midst of the darkness, two torches are lit to illuminate the area. Thus, seeing Hibiki in front of him.

Dylan steps back in fear as Hibiki draws closer to him with a whisper "Let the flame in your heart burn that passion you have..."

As his voice echoes in Dylan's heart, Momotaros is suddenly suppressed by the Echo Demon(Hibiki) and possesses Dylan. Opening his eyes becomes the Echo Demon's signal for his complete control of Dylan's body. "Rawrrr..." he growls and jumps out from the window and wanders off the city. Meanwhile...

"What to do next? I can't do anything without my partner!!" screams Eve as the masked man shovels up a handful of sand in his hands. "Imagins and Makamous... Will they do better together? What do you think, Eve?" asks the masked man. Eve continues to cry then, the masked man chants a spell to the sand in his hands and molds it to revive Adam not as a Prince but an Imagin. Without Eve knowing, the masked man whispers his commands to the imitation Imagin of Adam.

"Listen, Adam. You still have the powers of a Makamou handler(Prince), but don't forget your original purpose as an Imagin..."

With a nod as a confirmation, Adam proceeds to his beloved partner Eve. With her eyes wide open, Eve embraces Adam and kisses him saying "Adam... Let's start again and hear the people scream in our melodious comeback!"

Adam laughs as he holds Eve's hands and declares "We will rise and rule the world my dear..."

The next day, Dylan wakes up in a pile of garbage found at a faraway town in Mandaue City. He wonders why he ended up at that area then, returns back to his appartment.

"That was weird... I just dreamed of Hibiki and then I ended up at that place." he sighs as Momotaros comes back inside his body. "Dylan, are you okay?" asks Momotaros.

"I'm fine but why did I end up at that pile of garbage, Momotaros?"
"It seems another one has possess you Dylan."
"Another Imagin?"

Looking at the time, Dylan remembers his mother's birthday. After taking a bath and preparing for his mother's birthday, he proceeds to his house where he finds his mother and sister arguing.

"Why do you have to invited Dylan!?"
"Isn't he a part of this family, ma?"
"I'm the celebrant and I only choose the people I invite! Besides, he's not worthy of being my son!"

Dylan starts to depress himself hearing those words coming the mouth of his mother. Despite what he heard, he enters the house with a smile as he kiss his mother greeting her a happy birthday. His sister, Daphne, smiles as she calls Dylan to have a private talk.

In the garden, Daphne asks forgiveness to Dylan for inviting him to the party. "I know its just been a month Dylan but I didn't expect mother to keep her grudge on you..."

"It's alright, sis. I knew it from that day that I am a bother in this house. So no need to worry. I understand her really well." Dylan smiles as he holds her sister's hand.

Dylan comes from a rich family who is known for their fish pond business. He didn't wonder why the meals are all sea foods. As the party continues, Dylan's mother notices Dylan alone at one of the tables.

"Dylan, you'll definitely regret the day you leave this house..."

The party lasted for 3 hours and Dylan afterwards left. Several minutes after he left, the masked man with Adam and Eve arrives near his house to bring terror to the people around the subdivision.

"Adam, let's create another instrument to play the melody we've always wanted!" Eve screams as Adams molds another Makamou with a resemblance of a Firefly. This time, the Makamou they created was a size of a human. Secretly, Adam removes a piece of his flesh and wanders to another place.

The Makamou starts to burn houses as the Imagin side of Adam finds a person to make a contract with. While walking in the street, it finds a fishball vendor and immediately approaches it. With a grin in its face, it asks the fishball vendor what he wishes for.

"What do you wish for? I can grant you only one wish. Let that wish be your last..."

With a doubt in his mind, the fishball vendor tries to escape but the Imagin took form of an ogre and chases him until he was cornered.

"Humans are so weird. They are lucky to have us grant their wishes but they run away from us."

Enough with his fright, the fishball vendor whispers his wish to the Imagin. "Ahh... So that's what you want. I'll grant it right away!"

While granting the vendor's whispered wish, Eve and Adam continues to rampage with the Makamou they created. Observing from above their house, Daphne reveals herself to the enemies.

"You guys, are you a Douji and Hime?" asks Daphne. "You sure are knowledgeable, woman. Tell us your name!" insists Eve. "I don't need to introduce myself to monsters like you two!" replies Daphne.

"You are one interesting woman, we'll never forget that face of yours as we destroy this place. And that includes you!" laughs Eve. Daphne buckles her belt and transforms into the rider who once killed a Makamou at the City Circle.

"You ****! So you're a masked rider? I bet you're the one who killed our precious creations?!" asks Eve. As she jumps from above her house, Daphne inserts the violet crystal into the center hole and transforms into her Venus form. "What if I was the one? So what?!" she asks.

Daphne's attitude made Eve angry while Adam was standing at a place where he acts like a robot. Eve asks the Makamou to destroy Daphne.

A couple of meters away from the scene, Dylan witnesses the battle between another rider and a Makamou. Without him knowing that Daphne was that rider, he buckles his belt, inserts the red crystal in the center hole, and transforms into his Fire Form.

As he approaches the battle scene, he assists the Venus rider in defeating the Makamou. In the other hand, Daphne was shocked to see another rider besides her. Despite that, she teams up with the Fire rider in fighting the Makamou.

"Who are you?" she asks. Dylan seems to be familiar to her voice which makes him silent for a while.

"This rider couldn't be..." Dylan whispers.

As they continue fighting, the Imagin side of Adam is in the edge of granting the vendor's wish which is to have his debts paid. "So all he needs is money, am I right?" the Imagin asks his self. So he goes to a near-by bank and starts to steal money to grant his contract maker's wish.

Afterwards, the Imagin returns to the fishball vendor and gives him the money he stole from the bank. "This should be more than enough to pay my bills!!" the vendor shouts in joy as the dimensional vortex in him opens.

"Contract Complete!" says the Imagin as he enters the vendor's dimensional vortex. He enters the time, September 17, 2008, and starts to rampage in that day.

The battle between the Firefly Makamou and the two riders continue as establishments nearby start to disappear. "This is bad, Dylan. In times like this, an Imagin tries to destroy the past?" exclaims Momotaros.

"There's no choice, Momo. I have to leave this monster to the female rider." insists Dylan.

In his motorcycle, Dylan escapes from the scene. In the road, he suddenly asks Momotaros "Momo, it seems I forget something..."

"It can't be... Do you remember Zero Liner?"
"Zero Liner? Of course, I do! But, what do you mean?"
"Don't you remember fighting with Zeronos?"
"What are you talking about?"

In the middle of their argument, the Zero Liner appears from above with Yuuto shouting "You two! Get inside the train! We have an Imagin going loose in the future!"

"Sakurai Yuuto?? But, if he says future then probably he's talking about last year! Let's go Momotaros!"

So, Dylan boards the Zero Liner and assists Yuuto in defeating the Imagin at the day September 17, 2008. But, why is that day important to the fishball vendor? Besides that, will the Echo Demon in Dylan awake as he travels through time? Tune in, next time!
-------------------
End of Episode 7
-------------------
hakister
Adventure

Post by hakister »

Episode 8 - The Echo Demon Awakens

One of the trains of time, Zero Liner, now travels back to the time September 17, 2008 where an Imagin with the soul of Adam rampages in the streets where Dylan's family lives. But the question remains, "Why is this date important to the contract maker?"

"Sakurai Yuuto... I never imagine myself seeing you in real life..." says Dylan. With a smile, Yuuto pats Dylan's back as he replies "I guess destiny is playing a joke against me..." Yuuto sits back while Deneb, his trusty partner, prepares their dinner.

"Today's dinner will be steak with butterscotch sauce." says Deneb. Yuuto becomes pissed off and hits Denebs head "What are you doing at a time like this, Deneb?!" Deneb pardons himself from Yuuto as they arrive in September 17, 2008.

Dylan, in Fire form, gets out from the Zero Liner with his motorcycle. Yuuto at the same time, calls out Deneb and transforms into Vega Form.
This time, the two of them makes a collaboration on defeating the Imagin. "Who the hell are the two of you? What do you think are you doing in a place like this?!" screams the Imagin. Then, it starts to assault the two of them. It is one powerful Imagin capable of controlling the voice of nature. While striking the two riders, it starts to scream as high as it can causing mayhem to the surroundings.

"This will be your last time fighting as masked riders!" declares the Imagin. Due to its sharp voice, Dylan isn't able to endure the pain and returns back to his human form. With the red crystal powerless, Dylan continues to suffer from the Imagin's high-pitch scream.

"Dylan! Hang in there!" Yuuto shouts. Dylan, desperately covering his ears, struggles to fight back but the tension was too inconvenient for him to transform. Yuuto, unable to concentrate due to the Imagin's high-pitch scream, electrifies himself causing his transformation card to be discarded from his belt. "This Imagin is a strong one..." whispers Dylan to his self. Meanwhile...

Daphne continues her battle with the Firefly Makamou. It seems she is having a hard time in defeating the Makamou because of its slick movement and sharp claws. Eve continues to support the Makamou not noticing how motionless Adam is.

"Taste my revenge, punk!" Eve exclaims as she buffs the Makamou to be quicker than Daphne. As the battle continues, Daphne inserts a "Rider Speed" card to hasten up her reflexes enough to counter the Makamou's increased speed.

"I can counter anything you do!" says Daphne as her violet crystal becomes full charged. Then she withdraws the crystal from her belt and it turns into her bow weapon. She shoots the Makamou until it wasn't able to cope up with the attack.

Eve buffs up the fallen Makamou with a wing shield, enough to endure Daphne's attacks. "I won't let you destroy another creation of mine!" screams Eve.

Then, Daphne draws another card in her card book. This time, it was a "Rider Amplifier". It is used to double the damage of her final blow. She jumps backward and after enough energy was charged into her bow, she fires her final blow...

"Venus Triflecta!"

However, as her final blow hits the Firefly Makamou, Eve was able to give it a temporary "Shield" buff making the Makamou escape from death. "Like I said, I won't let you destroy another creation of mine!!" screams Eve. She gives the Makamou an unmeasurable strength causing it to grow into a large Makamou.

"****... I need to deal damage to that monster to charge my crystal again." sighs Daphne. In the midst of fighting, she suddenly thinks the reason she's fighting.

------------------------------
Flash Back(Daphne's Narration)
------------------------------

A month before I became a rider, there was once an old man who approached and gave me the belt and the crystal. "Use this to fight against the distortion in this world..."

Due to my confusion, I didn't accept the belt at first thinking "Dylan and I are watching too much Masked Rider Den-O and now, I'm hallucinating." But, the old man didn't give up on me.

The next day as I was about to go to work, an unknown man wearing a white suit and a masquerade was standing in front of our house. After a wink of an eye, things around the surroundings are starting to disappear. Then I wonder "These things aren't real... Why is this happening to me?"

Things are starting to get worse when for the first time, an Imagin appeared before me and was about to kill me. However, without noticing, the belt that the old man was about to give yesterday was already in my hips. I didn't have any choice but to imitate what we used to watch which was Masked Rider Den-O.

"Henshin!"

I was shocked to observe that a black and white suit just like Den-O is what I was wearing at that time. I also didn't notice that a violet crystal was in my hand. My mind acted on its own as my hand puts the crystal inside the center hole of the belt and pressed the violet button at the left side of the center hole of the belt.

After the necessary armors were equipped, I just felt like fighting. I kept on fighting and fighting until the enemy was dispersed. I acted based on my experience in watching Masked Rider Den-O.

The day after, as I was shopping, the old man appeared before me giving me a warning of the next rider...

"That rider is your exact opposite... He might be gentle in crowds but deep inside him is a demon who is in a deep sleep. The rider's name is... Dylan..." Afterwards, he left me puzzled, unknown to the situations that made me think about my younger brother Dylan "The next rider's name is Dylan? Nah... He can't possibly be a rider! That's just silly!"

Since that day, Dylan decided to stay in an appartment near his school for a reason... I don't want to talk about it yet...

-----------------
End of Flash Back
-----------------

Before the Makamou was able to attain a larger form, Daphne deals another final blow to it with another "Rider Amplifier" card making it more powerful than before. "I'll definitely blow the hell out of that monster!" Daphne whispers as "Venus Triflecta" finally kills the Firefly Makamou.

"That ****! My precious creation couldn't have died by just one attack!!" whispers Eve as she goes berserk. Her skin starts to lose moisture and eventually ends up as a Demon Makamou.

"You're going to hell, ****! Say your last prayers!" screams Eve disregarding the motionless Adam. "I don't need you, Adam! That damn masquerade ****! Wait till I get my claws on your head!"

Eve starts to attack Daphne swiftly. She was able to capture Daphne and applies a strong force enough to electrify the suit she's wearing.

"This looks harder than I thought..." sighs Daphne. Going back to Dylan...

He ends up unconscious while Yuuto is enduring the Imagin's attacks. Suddenly, inside his dream, Dylan once again crosses his path with the Echo Demon. Approaching to him, Dylan feels uneasy and soon he wasn't able to control himself. He starts to cry all-out as the Echo Demon devours his soul.

In the outside, Dylan's body starts to mutate. His eyes are turning crimson and his skin is starting to be covered in fur. His teeth sharpens and lengthens as his nails become claws. He cries as the Echo Demon takes over his body.

"Greheherr..." he roars in the speed where Yuuto's eyes weren't able to see as Dylan takes down the Imagin with a single blow. Covered in ashes, the demon within Dylan awakes.

"Dylan... Are you alright?" Yuuto whispers and in a wink of his eyes, Dylan appears before him and growls loudly.

Yuuto isn't able to react normally due to the unexpected changes. In his eyes, Dylan was best described as "A Fallen Beast". "What just happened? Dylan?" Yuuto whispers as he again wink his eyes, Dylan growls in front sending him flying in the sky.

However, the Dylan inside the awakened Echo Demon regains his consciousness and sees Yuuto's condition.

"Yuuto! Are you alright?" he shouts but isn't heard from the outside. Dylan struggles to restrain the Echo Demon from completely devouring him. With his solemn whispers and prayers, the Echo Demon screams in pain.

Bit by bit, as it continues to scream in pain, Dylan asks a favor "Please... Stop from what you are doing... You were the one who said that to let the flame of my heart burn the passion I have... This is my passion, to fight for humanity's sake!"

After hearing those words, the Echo Demon was pleased and stops devouring Dylan. As a result, it restrained its power in a form of a Crimson colored crystal.

Dylan. who regains consciousness from outside, smiles as he holds the Crimson colored crystal. "Hibiki... I will try to understand your woes...."

As Dylan and Yuuto returns back to the present time, they witness the suffering of the female rider. Eve, who became a Demon Makamou, sees their arrival as she hold the female rider as a hostage.

"Two more riders, ey? Well come and get this **** from me if you can!" screams Eve as she the belt from Daphne's body.

Discovering that her sister was the female rider, Dylan begrudges as he inserts the crimson colored crystal in the center hole of the belt.

"Henshin!"

Dylan's transformation sequence becomes a different rider. Unlike Hibiki's suit, the theme was more crimson and the horns were more thicker. He calls his sword "The Demon Edge" where the blade was made of a Demon's claw forged with an ancient metal and chanted along with spells giving mighty power to it.

"Those who hurt my love ones... Won't get away without getting hurt!!" Dylan declares as he starts the battle against the Demon Makamou, Eve.
-------------------
End of Episode 8
-------------------
hakister
Adventure

Episode 9

Post by hakister »

-----------------------------
Episode 9 - A Vision of Diend
-----------------------------

The tension gets higher as the two opposing forces stare at each other. Without a clue, Eve, the Demon Makamou, didn't notice that Daphne has escaped from her hands. As Daphne retrieves her belt, she again transforms into Kamen Rider Venus.

"Do you think I'd fall for such a lame trick?" bluffs Daphne as she fully charges her violet crystal to form her ranged weapon. "Now, I'll crush you like an orange!" shouts Daphne as she insters the "Venus Rage" card into the card slot in her belt.

"Venus Triflecta!"

Unable to counter after absorbing massive damages from the earlier attack, Eve explodes as Daphne's final blow corners her. "Che, what a pity." Daphne sighs.

In front of her, stands the Demon form of Dylan. Without knowing it was her little brother, Daphne again fully charges her violet crystal to perform her finishing attack.

"Jerk, who the hell are you?" asks Daphne.

For a moment, Dylan couldn't react to the situation to the fact that it was his sister. However, it didn't stop the Demon inside him who leads the two of them to battle. As Dylan walks forward, Daphne aims at his head.

"Putting up a brave front, ey? Let's see how tough you really are!" shouts Daphne.

As he continues to move forward, the Demon inside Dylan takes over his body asking permission to kill the woman. Dylan, who refuses the Demon to attack her, couldn't do anything since he was already possessed.

"Young lady, mind if I devour you tonight?" provokes the Demon. Daphne's rage leads her to attack the Demon simultaneously. But his "Demon Edge" was durable enough to withstand her attacks causing the shots to reflect back at her.

Daphne, who insists on continuing her attack, draws another card from her card book, namely "Venus Flytrap", and shoots at places to set the unknown trap. The Demon mocks her by stepping at her traps confidently. Suddenly, an explosion occurs after being caught in the trap.

As the smoke clears out, Daphne realizes that the Demon has escaped from the battle.

"That demon ****! How cowardly!" she impatiently giggles. Sakurai Yuuto, who witnessed their battle, chuckles as he finds the two riders interesting.

"This is some great battle. Right, Deneb?"

As the train of time, Zero-Liner, travels back in time, Dylan finds himself conscious in a corner near his appartment. Unable to recall what happened, he wonders the sudden desire of the Demon to kill his sister. So he asks the Demon why.

"Hibiki, what's wrong? What did you see in her?" Dylan asks. After a bit of silence, Hibiki responds with a calm voice "That girl, she will the key to our destruction..."

Dylan didn't understand what the Demon said and reinforces another question "Key to our destruction?" Hibiki replies "When I first met her, I saw something scary inside her body. I couldn't resist the curiosity in me that made the reason to attack her..."

Dylan understands the Demon and forgives him. So he went upstairs and takes a bath and then sleeps. In his dream, he sees a vision where his sister, Daphne, confronts a man who wears a white coat and a masquerade.

In their confrontation, Daphne struggles to fight as the masquerade man transforms into Diend. Then, he draws a card from his card book and inserts it in his gun.

"Kamen Ride: Gatack" and another one "Kamen Ride: IXA"

As he loads the cards in his gun, he summons two riders to assassinate Daphne. However, Daphne was able to endure their attacks not until Diend summons another rider...

"Kamen Ride: Faiz"

Diend performs Faiz's final attack ride. As the shot passes through the barriers that Daphne made, an explosion occurs where Dylan wakes up from his dream. Meanwhile...

The masquerade man laughs as he creates another pair of aids in controlling Makamous. He names them Diana and Troy. "You two, bring chaos to this world! Dylan, this is just a prelude for your dramatic novel!" he laughs boisterously. Then, the two molds a Makamou having a form of an Ox. This time, it was a large as a large truck. Immediately, it starts to terrorize the commercial places downtown.

The masquerade man whispers his self "Show me more interesting things, Dylan. You will be the key in destroying this world! And your sister..."

Appearing from the skies, Daphne buckles her belt and transforms into Kamen Rider Venus. Unaware of the size of the Makamou, she attacks it simultaneously using her ranged weapon. Her attacks were uneffective against the Ox Makamou.

This time, Diana and Troy blocks Daphne from attacking their Makamou. "Bitches like you should mind their own business!" bluffs Diana and then Daphne replies "This is my business, freaks!" Daphne continously shoots them with her ranged weapon. Going back to Dylan.

"My sister will be killed by Diend? This is getting crazy! I only wished to use this power to lead this world to peace. But why is it going to turn out like that vision?!" he whispers.

As Dylan senses danger, he buckles up his belt and transformed into his Fire Form. Riding his motorbike, he goes to where the Makamou was rampaging. He sees his sister fighting alone against the huge Makamou. For a moment, Dylan thinks about his vision and decides to say to himself "If that's the case, I won't let my sister die!"

Dylan drives wild as a preparation to assist his sister. As soon as Daphne notices him, she reminds herself of what the old man said to her before, and asks him...

"Could it be that you are... Dylan?"

Without thinking the possiblity that it could be her brother, she stares at him waiting for an answer. Dylan, who is fully aware of his sister as a rider, answers her "What if I am Dylan? What will you do to me?"

Getting up and close to him, Daphne frankly speaks "I will be the one to defeat you!"

----------------
End of Episode 9
----------------
hakister
Adventure

Post by hakister »

---------------------------------
Episode 10 - Sudden Disappearance
---------------------------------

After hearing what Daphne said, Dylan removes the red crystal and inserts the crimson crystal with a thought "I will prove to myself that I won't let Hibiki totally control me!"

"Henshin!" he shouts as the crimson crystal transforms him into his "Demon" form. This time, Dylan fully controls the power that the Demon emits in his body. Thus, giving him full control of the Demon Edge. Concentrating his attack at the Ox Makamou, Dylan fully charges up the crimson crystal and attaches it to the Demon Edge.

"Mind if I devour you today?" he blunts as he leaps and slashes the Ox Makamou. With the enemy defeated, Daphne uses the "Restoration" card to undo the damages caused by the Makamou.

Diana and Troy were pissed of what happened and decided to confront the siblings. "I thought we're just dealing with one **** and now we're dealing two of them. Just who the hell are you two??"

Dylan stands above the two aids and chuckles "I am... Kamen Rider... Dylan!". Daphne shivers as Dylan removes the belt from his hips, revealing his true identity. Putting up a brave front, Dylan warns the two aids "For the two of you, you're one step away from hell!"

Daphne couldn't move for a while. She couldn't accept the fact that her brother was her exact opposite rider. "Dylan..." she whispers as she removes the belt from her hips. "Since when did you became a rider?" she asks. Dylan, without saying a thing, dashes forward and transforms back into his "Demon" Form. After fully charging his crimson crystal, he deals a massive damage to the two aids causing them to vanish permanently.

With the two of them remaining, Daphne didn't hesitate to fight Dylan. "My brother Dylan... You're just a fan! There's no need for you to be involved in fighting!" she shouts as she fully charges her violet crystal. Dylan, who hesitately strikes back, explains Daphne the details. However, Daphne didn't mind and continues to attack him.

Dylan understands the shock he implies to Daphne and attacks her back. They exchanged blows until both of them were exhausted.

"You jackass... Are you really my little brother?" asks Daphne.

Removing the belt from his hips, Dylan approaches his sister and hugs her. "I am Dylan, sis. Both of us watched several series of Masked Rider." Daphne, who is relieved after the battle, smiles as her hands embraces back Dylan. Hoping that the boy in front of her is really Dylan, Daphne accompanies him to their house.

"How did you obtain that belt?" Daphne asks. With a little bit of hesitation, Dylan sips his orange juice. A couple of minutes passed as he answers her "First it was a dream but when things started to go strange, I suddenly obtained the belt. However, there are things still confusing me."

Daphne takes a bite from her baked cookies as their conversation continues. Dylan shares his experience of having an Imgain and a Demon inside his body. Thinking about Momotaros, it seems that Dylan notices Momotaros' silence.

"Momotaros? Momotaros? Are you okay?!"

There was no voice coming from Momotaros. It started to worry Dylan. "What happened, Momotaros?" After a while, Hibiki decides to appear in front of Dylan and explains Momotaros' disappearance.

"Momotaros? You mean that Red Monster? A sudden distortion of our ways caused his disappearance. Seeing the path walkable, I decided to possess you. Then, I totally forgot about that guy."

Dylan couldn't stop thinking about Momotaros' condition and with Daphne beside him, he decides to think positive.
Meanwhile...

The masquerade man laughs boisterously as he marks the end of the first plan. "Everything is going according to plan... That boy and that unwanted girl will face another chapter of my rage...

The next day, the masquerade man collects several species of worms and experiments them into another life form. In his observations, he forms a grin as he announces the revival of The Worm. Not only that, he injects the Worm with blood coming from the Imagins.

"Dylan, let's see how will your imagination react to my new creation... Wormagin!"

The masquerade man continues his experiments on producing more Wormagins. "This is yet another progress of my clan! Combining the Worm's power to Clock-Up and the Imagin's ability to travel time, this is the best!!"

Upon realizing the compatibility of the Worm and Imagin, he releases one of them to rampage around the city. The only thing he didn't notice is another existence entering the world. In the streets of Mambaling, Cebu City, a young college student stands in front of a jeepney stop.

"He who walks the path of heaven, will rule everything..." the young student smiles as the Kabuto Zecter flies into his hands. The man who walks the path of heaven, Tendou Souji arrives in this time...

----------------------
End of Episode 10
----------------------
hakister
Adventure

Episode 11

Post by hakister »

-------------------------------------------------
Episode 11 - The Man Who Walks the Path to Heaven
-------------------------------------------------

Slowly as Tendou starts to walk to the same school where Dylan studies, the Wormagin set by the masquerade man confronts him as its first enemy. Capable to transform, Tendou buckles his belt and slides the Kabuto zecter into the center.

"Henshin!"

His body was covered with a large body armor. The Wormagin grapples the armored rider using its flexible claws. They exchanged blows and after finding itself disadvantageous against Tendou, the Wormagin moltens its skin and turns into a more slick beast.

Tendou decides to test his strength without casting off his armor. "Grandmother said this: A man who fights a stronger man will surpass his limits!"

Using his kunai gun, Tendou shoots the Wormagin. However, starting to use its Clock-Up, the Wormagin beats Tendou out from the wild. But that doesn't stop Tendou from shooting it down. As the tension goes high, the Wormagin calls for back-up Worms to corner Tendou. With the Worm keeping Tendou busy, the Wormagin flees from the battle field and goes straight to the city circle.

"That Kabuto ****! He dares to defy me?!" mutters the masquerade man as he summons another Wormagin and assigns it to another place. "Dylan, Venus and Kabuto... You won't be able to catch up with my creation's speed!"

Daphne who senses the danger coming from the city circle, calls Dylan and goes to the area. Arriving at the area, both of them buckle their belts, inserts their corresponding crystal and transforms into Venus and Dylan's Demon Form.

"Dylan, you handle the Worm while I will deal with that strange Worm!" orders Daphne.

Dylan fights the Worm while Daphne confronts the Wormagin. "Worms from Kamen Rider Kabuto... This'll be difficult since the two of us don't have any ability to cope up with their Clock-Up ability." Daphne whispers. Even with her ranged weapon, Daphne couldn't hit the Wormagin.

"This is the worst thing in my life, yet." As Daphne fully charges her crystal, the Wormagin uses its Clock-Up ability and beats the crap out of her. Floating in mid-air, Daphne tries to attack using her Venus Triflecta but the Wormagin was too fast for her. Dylan notices Daphne's suffering and fully charges his crystal.

"You worm-head! I won't forgive you for touching my sister!" Dylan shouts as he swings his Demon Edge. However, with its Clock-Up ability, the Wormagin flees from the attack.

"Sister!"

Dylan unintentionally hits Daphne with his Demon Edge. Daphne's armor starts to break and returns back to her human form. "Dylan, I know you didn't mean it. But we both know that the Worm are fast and I haven't got any cards to counter their speed." says Daphne.

"Sister, I will avenge you. Don't worry about what happened."

A couple of minutes passed, the Wormagin assigned at the area near Dylan's school starts to rampage. People starts to scream and the cars run out of control seeing the Wormagin. It was also the time where Tendou arrives. He is just in time to fight another Wormagin.

"Another one, huh?"

Tendou gracefully walks to the scene as he call forth the Kabuto Zecter. "Henshin!" He didn't waste time and he triggers the horn of the Zecter to remove the body armor.

"Cast-Off!"

With his ability to use Clock-Up, Tendou manages to cope up with the Wormagin's speed. However, there are some facts that Tendou isn't sure about the Wormagin. Disregarding his doubts, Tendou prepares for his finishing move.

"1... 2... 3..."

As he press the 3 buttons in order, he declares his finishing move "Rider Kick!" and triggers back the Zecter's horn to complete the charge. As the Wormagin approach him, Tendou gives it a roundhouse kick and explodes. Green smoke appears as the Wormagin dissolves from the area.

"I guess I'm just too strong for that fella." he smirks as he gracefully leaves the scene. With one Wormagin left to handle, Tendou rides his motorbike and goes to the area. "Dylan, that punk..." he whispers and then arrives to where the Wormagin was located.

Walking gracefully as expected, Tendou raises his fingers up high and says "Grandmother once said this: He who walks the path of heaven will rule everything!"

Both Dylan and Daphne stun themselves after they saw the miraculous Tendou Souji. "Isn't that Kabuto?" asks Daphne. Speechless of seeing Kabuto in front of his eyes, Dylan spaces out and starts to visualize something from his mind.

In his visualization, he confronts Kabuto in a magma field. Both of them are intense as they exchange blows. "Are you a masked rider? I don't think that title fits you." says Kabuto as he prepares his Zecter for a rider kick.

"1... 2... 3..." a voice from the zecter declares the preparation of the final blow.

"Rider Kick..." Kabuto declares as he forms a roundhouse stance. After he triggers the horns of the zecter, he releases a powerful charged kick to Dylan. However, as his foot touches Dylan's face, a navy colored Zecter appears mysteriously and stops the attack.

"It's just like you, Tendou... Putting up a brave front for him to summon me." says a voice from the navy blue zecter.

As Dylan regains his conscious self, he calls upon the navy blue zecter...

"Gatack Zecter!!!"

---------------------
End of Episode 11
---------------------
hakister
Adventure

Episode 12

Post by hakister »

Episode 12 - Obtaining a New Power

Dylan calls upon the navy blue zecter, Gatack, who originally belongs to Kagami Arata of Kamen Rider Kabuto. Because of the circumstances, the Gatack zecter travels to Dylan's time. However, it didn't recognize Dylan as its handler. Instead, it attacks Dylan furiously.

Tendou, who is currently beating up the Wormagin, notices a danger surrounding both Dylan and Daphne. "Could it be that guy Kagami told me?" In order for him to finish the Wormagin quickly, he presses the 3 buttons in order.

"1... 2... 3..."

As the zecter's alarm signals Kabuto to declare the rider kick, the Wormagin starts to create a time portal. With half of the abilities of an Imagin, the Wormagin can travel through time. Declaring his rider kick, Tendou forms his usual stance and kicks the Imagin. However, during the rider kick, the time interval on swinging Tendou's foot was enough for the Wormagin to enter the time portal it created. Thus, it travels to an unknown time.

"Che... I guess it's a bit more troublesome than the last one."

Daphne, in the other hand, retrieves a ticket from where the Wormagin was standing before it warped. "December 31, 2007..." The date inscribed in the ticket makes Daphne uncomfortable. Despite the doubt she has in mind, Daphne inserts the ticket inside the card slot of her belt.

"Father..." she whispers to herself as a warp portal appears in front of her. Later as the portal lengthens, Daphne enters the time where she discovers something about her father. After entering, Tendou secretly follows the young lady. About an hour after, Daphne arrives at the date December 31, 2007. Tendou arrives 30 minutes after. Not knowing him come after her, Daphne searches for the Wormagin.

Back in the present time, Dylan continues to struggle in obtaining the Gatack Zecter's power.

The zecter keeps on attacking Dylan trying to draw out something from his body. "What do you want from me?!" Dylan scowled and then transforms into his Demon Form. With Hibiki's overwhelming power, Dylan tries to capture the zecter. But then, the zecter's power was too tough for Hibiki to handle.

"Just what should I do to obtain your power? Gatack Zecter..." he sighs, then tries to focus on a point where he can feel the zecter's power. As he opens his eyes, in front of him awaits a young man who holds the Gatack Zecter... Kagami Arata!

"He can't be here... First it was Tendou and now... Kagami Arata from Kamen Rider Kabuto?" Dylan shivers as Kagami approaches him and then offers a helping hand.

"Dylan... I can't tell you the reason I am here in your time. And what's more interestind is my destiny because I am here to defeat you!" As Kagami points his index finger to Dylan's forehead, he buckles up his belt and slides the Gatack Zecter and transforms into Kamen Rider Gatack.

Then, he triggers the zecter's horn to the other side to remove the armor covering his true form. Leaving him totally unprepared, Kagami dashes forward and draws out his two swords. Dylan evades from the attack, inserts the red crystal to his belt and transforms into his Fire Form.

"What's this? I though I was fighting Kabuto in my vision? And not just that... Wasn't he summoned by DiEnd from my last last vision? Just what is going on here?" Dylan stands up and fights Gatack one-on-one. He tries to fire his magnum to Gatack but the swords supporting him are too thick for the fire bullets to pass through.

"Dylan, if you're thinking that you will obtain the Gatack Zecter, better think again! Because the zecter is completely on my side!" Kagami screeches as he swing his two swords to Dylan. From time to time, Dylan manages to evade Kagami's attacks and starts to charge the red crystal.

After it was fully charged, Dylan puts the crystal inside the Fire Magnum and declares his final attack. However, just as Dylan triggers the Fire Magnum, Kagami was able to use his Clock-Up ability and evades the final attack. Not realizing Kagami was already at his back, Dylan turns around and sees him flying with a charged Rider Kick.

"No way..." As Kagami's kick hits his body, Dylan's armor breaks and he returns back to his human form.

"You won't be able to escape death, Dylan. This is your last time you'll feel pain. Because when you die, you won't be able to feel anything!" Kagami points one sword at Dylan's forehead. Dylan was speechless and terrified of what Kagami is about to do.

"Any last words?" Kagami asks but Dylan remains speechless. As Kagami swings his sword, a flying blade like figure hits Kagami. As he looks from behind, Dylan sees Den-O...

"I'm back, Dylan!" shouts Momotaros from inside the person using Den-O's belt. Kagami is in shock of what he sees. "Momotaros? Didn't I just cleaned you up?"

Momotaros gets angry after knowing that Kagami was behind his disposal. "Before I beat you, let me say this so that you'll remember. I don't do any pretenses. From start to end, I'm always at a climax!!"

Kagami stands up, laughs boisterously and asks "You foolish monster, do you think you can cope up with my speed?" Just about 3 seconds after asking, Momotaros raises his sword upwards and the remains of the blade that hit Kagami strikes him for the second time. Sending him flying, Kagami's armor breaks and returns to his human form.

Knowing the true intentions of Kagami, the Gatack Zecter starts to doubt him and goes away from him. "Gatack Zecter! Where are you going?" Kagami crawls in pity as he begs the zecter to come back to him. As he regains a bit of his strength, Dylan tries to obtain the zecter. Fortunately, the zecter approaches him and transforms into a blue crystal.

"That can't be! The Gatack Zecter belongs to me!!"

Dylan stands up and thanks Momotaros for the help. "Now, feel the power you once have!" He then inserts the blue crystal to the center hole and presses the blue button from his belt.

"Henshin!"

Dylan transforms into a rider who is similar to Gatack. However, there are several changes of his body armor. Looking at Gatack's body, his breast plate from his Fire Form retains but acquires the stag beetle horns in the helmet. Instead of dual swords, Dylan obtains a set of claws.

"Now, it's payback time. Kagami Arata!"

---------------------
End of Episode 12
---------------------

Return to “Fanfics”