Den-O: The History of Hana

Warrior of Zarona
!Wizards
!Wizards

Den-O: The History of Hana

Post by Warrior of Zarona »

All right - a lame pun to DBZ's History of Trunks. This is a fanfic I'm going to be starting, and I hope it's a great success, so please enjoy and critique when you can!

Disclaimer: The following is fan fiction. All trademarks and copyrights contained in this document, such as characters, places, and plot, are owned by their respective trademark and copyright holders. TV-Nihon and the author do not claim these characters as their own, nor are they affiliated with Toei and Ishimori Productions, and do not, in any way, profit from the story.

This may be not be reproduced under any circumstances except for personal, private use. It may not be placed on any web site or otherwise distributed publicly without advance written permission. Use of this document on any other web site or as a part of any public display is strictly prohibited, and a violation of copyright.

© Andrew Bautista 2008

===============================================================================================

KAMEN RIDER DEN-O: HISTORY OF HANA by Warrior of Zarona (Andrew Bautista)

Prologue - During a typical day on DenLiner.

Hey Ryoutarou! Are you okay??

The sound was slightly muffled, but it was apparent that he heard a girl's voice.

The perverted turtle is using his body too much! Asshole! Don't just go off running in Ryoutarou's body when he's asleep!

One must continue to reel in order to enjoy the bounty of the catch. While I do "enjoy" the company here, Sempai, there are plenty of women out there ready to bite onto the lines I cast.

As his eyes slowly opened from drowsiness, Ryoutarou lazily raised his head and glanced around. He's sitting in the familiar setting of the cafe car in the DenLiner. Owner was lounged in his corner as usual, polishing his golden spoons. Ryuutaros and Naomi were doodling on some paper with different colored crayons. Kintaros silently hibernated, as was his usual day when he wasn't working out. Momotaros and Urataros were too busy arguing among themselves to realize that Ryoutarou's finally woken up.

"Thank goodness, Ryoutarou! I was worried about you!" Ryoutarou looked to his left. Hana-san, still in chibi form, had a huge grin on her face, relieved that he regained consciousness. He still wasn't used to seeing her as a child.

"W-what happened?" he said with his quiet voice.

Kohana leaned in. "Urataros possessed you again while you were asleep." She glared back at the red and blue Imagin, who were still squabbling back and forth.

"What was that?! I could have sworn you insulted me just now!"

"Oh? Did you actually comprehend something without it flying over your head? Maybe you're not as stupid as you sound, after all."

Hana's eyes flared wide open. "Stop with the fighting! Don't you even notice that Ryoutarou's awake?!" she yelled, her terrifyingly squeeky voice echoing throughout the train. No sooner had she said that, she ran up between the two and punched them callously into their gut. Momo and Ura gasp and groan as they fall onto the floor.

"Why is she so much stronger when she's smaller? Urg!"

Ryoutarou was truly amazed at Hana's strength and often wondered about her origins. He knew she was also a singularity point, and that she came from a future that was destroyed from the chaos caused by the Imagin. Later, she made a contract with Owner to find someone who can become Den-O and continue fighting the Imagin in the year 2007. As far as he also knew, her change into a child had something to do with the junction point that was slowly forming in the sands of time. Even so, she was still so mysterious to him, and he couldn't help but be curious.

"Umm... Hana-san..." Ryoutarou motioned Hana to sit back at her table. She sauntered back to him proudly, stepping over the fallen Imagin.

"What is it, Ryoutarou?" It's hard to believe how scary Hana is with her incredibly cute child-like appearance. It was like a case of Jekyll and Hyde - what a complete change in personality!

"I always wanted to ask you," he began, choosing his words carefully as to not offend her; he knew the issue was sensitive. "What was your time like? Is everything different from how things are now and in your time? Did you live a happy life?"

Hana was caught off-guard. She never had anyone ask her a question like this before. Ryoutarou noticed her concern through the expression on her face.

"Sorry!" he said quickly. "It's just that I don't really know that much about you and the future you lived in."

She gave a hesitant smile as she sat across from him. "It's okay, Ryoutarou," she replied. "I know I dragged you into this without properly explaining everything. I guess it's only fair to tell you my whole side of the story."

===============================================================================================

And there's the prologue. Look forward to the first chapter!

...whenever I get to it! >_>
geno
Complacent masses
Complacent masses

Re: Den-O: The History of Hana

Post by geno »

Well a interesting idea and at least in the prologue well presented. I hope you keep going with it as I look forward to reading it
Warrior of Zarona
!Wizards
!Wizards

Post by Warrior of Zarona »

Chapter One - The future. (Part one? o_o)

"Here you go! Have some coffee!" Naomi was always so cheerful, especially when it came time to serve food and drinks. She walked around with a tray of different blends of java, handing them out to all the passengers in her car.

Momotaros and Urataros quickly revived and took their places at their table, happily anticipating the unique flavor of her coffee. Kintaros woke up to the scent of the peppery drink while Ryuutaros hopped about, shooting his bubble gun into the air, then took his seat behind the Bear Imagin.

Hana nodded her head in gratitude as Naomi handed her a cup of coffee, then turned her attention to Ryoutarou. She thought about his question, wondering how to answer it best.

"I'm not too sure where to begin," she muttered to herself. Up until now, her main focus was protecting and guiding Ryoutarou and helping him fight the Imagin as much as she could. And while she struggled to try and regain the time she once lost, she never really sat down and thought about her memories of that time.

It was then that Hana's face perked up slightly, and began by saying, "I guess I can start with describing what the future is like."

=======================================================

18 year future memory flashback - begins now!

=======================================================

Hana: If I had one thing I had to say about the future, it would be that it was a very "efficient" time. Actually, the future wasn't so different from this time. People still walked about busily through their daily routine, vendors in the market sell and bargain to lighten their inventory, and families with their children take a pleasant trip to the park, the beach, or other recreational areas.

What was really different, though, was how technology evolved and adapted the lives of everyone around them. What I mean by that, is that everything is much easier to use and information becomes accessible in a quicker manner than it is in your time. That's what I mean when I say "efficent."

For example, everything now runs on a system where sensor bars placed in areas around the world identify who you are by scanning your DNA. When you walk into a store, a holographic image will appear and suit your needs, even greeting you properly with your name! Identity theft is nearly nonexistent!

Also, remember how cell phones are used in this era? In my time, an earpiece called the "Omni Informational Codec," or simply "OIC," not only allows the same functions of communication with people, but lets the user obtain any information they can get to via the internet! The OIC models even have visors that form from the earpiece to see that information, and as always, it's all voice activated!

Momotaros: Hah! Sounds like the people of that time were extremely lazy.

Hana: Quiet, Momo! Don't interrupt me! *Kohana Punch!*

Momotaros: AHH! NOSEBLEED! NOSEBLEED!

Hana: Anyway, during my time, there was a long period of peace in the world. With all the technological advances as well, the government had constructed different ways of catching criminals by non-lethal means. Guns that caused destruction were no longer utilized by officers, but instead advanced stun weapons were used that instantly disabled any enemy without harming them. Justice could be served properly.

Ryuutaros: No BANG BANG? Sounds really boring to me.

Ryoutarou: I think it sounds like an ideal future. How about you, Hana-san? What were you doing at that time?

Momotaros: Hey, wait a minute! How come Hana Onna Kuso beats me up for saying something but the snot nosed brat gets away with it?!

Hana: Stop calling me that! *Kohana Kick*

Momotaros: AGH! My leg! ACH-CH-CH-CH!

Hana: So what was I doing? Well...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Notes: Next Part of Chapter One, Coming Soon! Actually, the reason Chapter One is broken up like this is because I can't think of a good occupation or something Hana could be doing during her time, just a few days before her time was erased. When I think of something good, I'll come back and finish the rest of the chapter. Time to study, so enjoy this small bit until then!
geno
Complacent masses
Complacent masses

Post by geno »

Well nice update and offers more insight into what you view Hana's time was like. Look forward to more
IijumiSoukai
Rank Gone due to timeline changes
Favorite series: Tenchi Muyo
2nd Favorite Series: Rescue Fire
Dreamy: Yoko Mitsuya <3
Favorite Actor?: Should I have one?
Favorite Band: Ask above
My boom: Drawing

Post by IijumiSoukai »

I like where this story is going, especially the part about identity theft being nonexistent.

Btw, you should probably make Hana a college student/bank teller or something in the hospitality field.

Return to “Fanfics”