Dreamy: Natsumikan
Favorite Actor?: David Tennant
Favorite Band: Gackt
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Doctor Who

Kamen Rider Stryker

Post by CrimsonJoker »

Summary

Today in modern day, the world is filled with ancient spirits. These demonic spirits want to destroy humanity by possessing humans and making the earth uninhabitable. These are called Werast by the people, derived from the english words war and ghost. Police are attempting to restrain these but it is impossible to do without killing the possessed. There was only one way: to exorcise them. A Japanese teenager found a dragon spirit who allows him to become Kamen Rider Stryker to avenge his younger sister and parents deaths, and the disappearance of his half brother and older sister. He is occasionally assisted by the foreigner Kamen Rider Rivolterra.

Characters

Kurono Sonzaki and Critius/Kamen Rider Stryker

Kurono is a seventeen year old Japanese student. Kurono was a good student in school, but had very low self esteem. During school he was constantly made fun of and beat up. One day Critius fell to earth injured and Kurono took him in as a pet and a friend. A Werast killed his half sister and parents as well as causing the disappearance of his other two siblings the next day. He became Stryker to fight for justice and vengance. His forms are based warriors of the past, as well as European dragons.

Critius is a spirit who lived in the Werast Realm. He was seen as a traitor and was badly beaten before being thrown to earth. He gives Kurono the Fang Ring belt and War Badge necessary to become Stryker.

Yuria Sonzaki

Kurono's older sister by four years. Last seen trying to protect Takeru.

Takeru Sonzaki

Kurono's younger brother at only six years old. Last seen with Yuria.

Itsuki Lamperouge

Yuria's boyfriend from before she disappeared and acts as an older brother and mentor to Kurono. The only one that knows his secret and helps him train.
Last edited by CrimsonJoker on Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image
Image Image
ImmortalThunder
Kamen Knight
Favorite series: W
2nd Favorite Series: Kabuto
Dreamy: Megumi Asou
Favorite Actor?: Hiro Mizushima
Favorite Band: Metallica
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
My boom: Anime
Quote: "JUST WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM?!"

Re: Kamen Rider Stryker

Post by ImmortalThunder »

I like it. Kind of like Den-O.
Watching - Goseiger, Blade (sorta on hold)
Completed - Decade, Den-O, Kabuto, 555, Kiva, W
CrimsonJoker
Salami Commander
Favorite series: Double
2nd Favorite Series: Decade

Re: Kamen Rider Stryker

Post by CrimsonJoker »

Thanks.
Image Image
Image Image
CrimsonJoker
Salami Commander
Favorite series: Double
2nd Favorite Series: Decade

Re: Episode 0

Post by CrimsonJoker »

In the Werast Realm, a dragon spirit flew through the sky. His scales were a very deep shade of crimson and was similar in body to the european based drsgon legends. He had a wing span of about four feet and he stands at about two feet. The dragon had bright green eyes and had silver markings. He landed on a small floating plane. Standing around him were several Werast spirits, snow leopard, elephant, and a floating shark.

"Im surprised you haven't started preparing to start attacking humans" the leopard said.

"Im not going to" the dragon said in a calm voice.

"What are you talking about?" another Werast asked.

"Im not going to attack humans. I'm against it!"

The three Werasts remained silent.

"That means you are a traitor" one of them said.

"And that you must be.. silenced!" the third said.

The leopard pounced at the dragon, slashing it across the snout and eye with its claw. The shark slammed into the dragon. The elephant ran over the dragon, breaking the dragons wing. The leopard bit the dragons neck and through him off of the land, causing him to fall towards the earth. He crashed to the ground covered in blood. He as barely able to see straight. He could tell hiseye was damaged, as was his wing and his leg. He saw a human standing over him as he passed out.
Image Image
Image Image

Return to “Fanfics”