Seireiju Sentai Seireinger (Spirit Beast sentai, Seireinger)

Kogashi
Yggdrasill Dog
Yggdrasill Dog
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: OK KO Let's Be Heroes
Quote: Man should not live on carbohydrates alone, complex or otherwise.
Type: ENFJ Teacher

Seireiju Sentai Seireinger (Spirit Beast sentai, Seireinger)

Post by Kogashi »

Seireiju Sentai Seireinger: Everyone has negative energy within them, even if they do not embrace it. Sometimes though, too much negative energy gathers together, creating a monster. That is when they appear. Those who have trained their minds and bodies. Those who are aware of their inner spirits, able to see their spirit guides. To cleans evil, with the primal spirits of the wild, they fight with the strength of the beasts. They are, Beast Sentai, SpiritRanger!

General Cast
Yoshida Koga/Wolf Ranger
Tomasu Tsuyoshi/Coyote Ranger
Iroi Kenta/Bear Ranger
Enari Kikuchi/Dolphin Ranger
Shiraton Mako/Crane Ranger
"Mother"
Hayashi Iwasa
Hitoare
Kiyuu
Konsui

Currently 'In Pre-Production' (IE, it's gonna take a while ^^; )

I realize I already have a thread with both this and my other original Toku series, but I realized that it was ending up too cluttered and uneven, so I'm splitting them up as I try to return to my work on my fanfics, thank you for your unterstanding.
READING TOO MUCH INTO THINGS![/size] including random over analysis rants on pop culture, and Tokusatsu series reviews, if Toei gets off my back for long enough. Also follow on twitter @R2TMIT, or facebook.com/R2TMIT
Kogashi
Yggdrasill Dog
Yggdrasill Dog
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: OK KO Let's Be Heroes
Quote: Man should not live on carbohydrates alone, complex or otherwise.
Type: ENFJ Teacher

Shard One: Of Fangs, Fur, Feathers, and Fins

Post by Kogashi »

Long ago, there was no hate, no anger, no greed. Long ago, there was a creature that absorbed these and other negative emotions into itself. But, such a paradise could last only so long. Soon enough, said energy began to corrupt this once great being, until it wanted more. It created an army of evil spirits to corrupt even those of purest mind set. However, 5 people were un-effected by the spirits. A master of the spirit and his four followers had foreseen such a disaster and had prepared to fight, using the power laying deep inside themselves, the power of their spirit guides, animal shaped personifications of their own spirits. In the end, this fallen great being was sealed away inside a deep cave inside a heavy crystal, and thus history went on as we know it. But how long could the seal last on a being that lives off of negative energy? Even now, the seal weakens, and deep within the cave, the crystal fractures and begins to move. As it does so, three figures lurch out from the main crystal. “We're out! I was worried we'd be stuck forever.” “Humph, I hate the air down here” “*Yawn*...Someone else go this time. One of the spirit's, almost... out...” The third larger one starts snoring. The first, smaller one tries to silently edge off into the darker part of the cave. “Running already?” “Ehh? Uh, no it's just,the place still needs some work down here and, you know how it is..” The first, smaller figure disappears into the cave, leaving the second, middle sized figure alone. “Humph, cowards and idiots.” The figure turns and kneels before the crystals. “I'm off.” He grabs some small shavings from one of the crystals that aren't moving. He looks up to the giant collection of crystals the rest seem to be moving around. On it is an ancient looking ward with dried out characters on it. Slowly, one of the characters fades away, and the movement of the crystals begins to pick up.

Meanwhile, well above the cave, normal humans go on with their normal, though stressful, lives. One man in particular looks well beyond ruffled. His hair a mess, his tie crocked, his collar uneven, and his shirt wrinkled. The mutters to himself about his woes, his cup of coffee barely steady in his hand. He tries to tell himself not to worry about it, not to panic, that it's just a rough day. That everything would be-- What everything would be could not come to mind for someone has just bumped into him hard enough to force the cup of coffee out of his hand, and all over his clothes. That was it, that was the last straw, it was just too much stress, he felt like his head was about to explode and, to everyone's surprise if they were close enough to notice, his head looked like it was about to explode. It had turned red and expanded to about twice it's normal size, with a strange energy emitting from his ears and nostrils. With a furious shout the energy bursts out, his head returns to normal, and right in front of the name is a large, round, mouse shaped monster. The people scream and start running, and the man the monster came from faints on the spot.

Nega-Spirit Roaring Mouse sniffs the air around him and just as he turns and lunges, as if to devour the man he came from, everyone seems to disappear from sight. Suddenly everything shifts to a blue-ish tint when suddenly Roaring Mouse realizes that there are five people left, and they're right behind him. Just as he turns he struck by five punches, launching him back. As he falls and lands on his back, the five take their poses, all in normal looking clothes. In the lead, Yoshida Koga “Example of countless by example! Timber wolf spirit!”, followed by Tomasu Tsuyoshi “Loner for everyone's sake. Coyote spirit!”, Iori Kenta “Protector of that which all hold dear. Black bear spirit!”, Enari Kikuchi “High spirited for one so deep! Dolphin spirit!”, and Shiraton Mako “Down to Earth for one so high. Crane Spirit.” And finishing it with a group pose “To cleans evil, with the primal spirits of the wild, we fight with the strength of the beasts! Seireiju Sentai, Seireinger!” However by the time they finish, they notice that their opponent has already turned tailed and ran out of sight.

“Huh... Maybe the posing was too much.” “That's what I was trying to tell you, ex-cop idiot!” “What was that!?” “Now now, Koga-san, Tsuyoshi-san, no need to fight.” “Hey, hey Mako-chan, I'll bet you they come to blows before Kenta stops them... Mako-chan?” “Kikuchi, let's head back.” She starts walking away, shortly followed by Kikuchi while Kenta tries to stop Koga and Tsuyoshi from fighting anymore then they already are. Watching all this from a video feed back at said base sits 17 year old Hayashi Iwasa who sighs heavily. “These idiots... Lowering containment field. Well, looks like kaa-san was wrong to worry this time.” As he finishes talking a fist comes out of nowhere and smacks him on the back of his head. “Ow, hey mom what was that for?” His mother, who for unknown reasons only goes by the name Mother, stands with arms crossed, loaming over him. “Enough of your smart remarks and get down to the report,” “Right, right. The Nega-Spirit got away but they gave it quite the scare. Also, no sign of any crystal based monsters. Anyways, I'll start searching for the runner.” He turns back to his console of buttons and screens and starts typing away. Mother sighs “Those idiots, to let a weakling spirit like that run away.”

Meanwhile, said weakling quickly hops and runs up to a near by roof, panting from how fast and far he had run. “Humph, I hate spirits that can only run.” The spirit, again afraid for it's life, turns and looks upon an average sized man, clad in a dark blue and green, smooth ninja suit, with light green, somewhat transparent crystals scattered here and there unevenly. This man, the one from the crystal filled cave, Hitoare, holds his hand, and 6 small, completely clear crystals, out to the spirit. “Still, my master would be angry if I did nothing. And right now, I hate doing things myself.”

Back at the base, stationed secretly within a mall, the Seireingers train themselves separately. Koga calms himself at a shooting range, Tsuyoshi lets his anger out on a poor, innocent punching bag, and Kenta does some weight training, nursing two punch wounds, one on each side of his face, from both Koga and Tsuyoshi when they almost came to blows against each other. Else were, Kikuchi enjoys her time off in a pool, while Mako focuses on deep meditation. Iwasa keeps an eye on their training every now and then between searching for the Nega-Spirit, who he easily finds rampaging with a gang of what look like walking crystals. “Ah found... it. Mom's never gonna let me hear the end of this.” Mother pops up behind him with a smug grin on her face. “Oh what's that? Our Nega-spirit found some crystal based friends? Who could have seen this coming. Call the team, as useless as they are I think it's time they fought for real.” “That's good cause the it seems-” On the screen the spirit lets out an energy blast, causing an explosion close enough to the base that the viewing room shakes. “-They're in our mall.” He flips a switch and a small, sharp alarm goes off, grabbing everyones attention. They quickly gather in the viewing room and Mother begins attaching a strange device to their right arms. “Hey, Mother-san, what are these?” The devices are mainly metal, with the kind of rope that one would wrap around an old tree at a temple keeping it on their arms. In the center of it is a blank scroll. “You guys aren't ready for these monsters, the Crystalines. They can cut through you like air. That's why I've given you these summoning charm amplifiers, Baiting Charm. They can allow you to call out your spirit guides enough to give you a protective armor, as well as a major power boost. Hey, you might even come back from this alive. Just draw, with your finger, a picture of a bell on a string on the scroll, then punch yourself. Got it good go!” Although confused by her instructions, they quickly leave the base and enter the mall as everyone else runs for cover. The Nega-Spirit takes a couple steps back and sniff the air when the team appears. “Okay, here goes nothing.” The 30 crystal based creatures, the Crystalines, rush at the team as their raise their right arms, the charm facing forward, and draw a straight line for a string, and a small circle for the bell.

The moment they finish drawing the bell on the string, a high pitch ringing sound admits from the charm. This stops the Crystalines in their tracks, as the ringing echoes through their crystal bodies, causing them to shatter. The ringing also resonates within the team, awaking from inside themselves animal/machine shaped spirits; a wolf, a coyote, a bear, a dolphin, and a crane. Their eyes glow in one of five colors, red, black/purple, yellow, blue, and pink respectively. As they stir awake a whole environment seems to spread from where they're standing as they begin running, swimming, or flying off into a distant light. To the team's surprise, the spirit guides, in the shape of a glowing orbs burst fro their chests and encase themselves over the teams right hands. The team looks between each other in surprise, before they pull back their arms, ready to punch their chests. “Seirei, Henshin!” All of them punch themselves in the chest and the glowing orbs pass through them, change back into their animal/machine like form for a few seconds, circle around and drape themselves over their partners, which changes into a particular colored outfit, with the helmet looking similar to the animals head. Seeing this transformation, Roaring Mouse throws the last three crystals into the air, which at once change into 30 more Crystalines. “Promise not to run this time? Example for countless by example, Red Spirit, Wolf Ranger!” “Think this is the right time to show off. Loner for everyone's sake, Black Spirit, Coyote Ranger!” “Wolf, Coyote, just fight the enemy this time. Protector of that which all hold dear. Yellow Spirit, Bear Ranger!” “This is just too cool! High spirited for one so deep, Blue Spirit, Dolphin Ranger!” “Too bad, this will be over quickly. Down to earth for one so high, Pink Spirit, Crane Ranger!” As their posing, using the Crystalines as a cover, Roaring Mouse attempts to leave, only to having the doors sealed off right in front of him. “What'd we say about running? To cleans evil, with the primal spirits of the wild, we fight with the strength of the beasts! Seireiju Sentai, Seireinger!”

In anger, Roaring Mouse turns and shoots out another energy beam at the team, blowing up just in front of them. Before the smoke clears, Bear, Dolphin, and Crane jump forward, armed each with a personalized weapon, each using a different fighting style against the horde of Crystalines. “Bear Claw!” Bear uses two claw like gauntlets, his fighting style a mix of jujistu and sumo wrestling moves. “You know, while this isn't too shocking... These weapon's name, is making me hungry.” “Dolph-Fins!” Dolphin uses two daggers in the shape of fins, and uses them mainly for defense as her fighting style focuses more on kicks. “Eh? My weapon's name is a pun? It could at least be a good one!” “Crane wings!” Crane's two fans, seemingly covered in feathers, deflect and strike with equal grace and she seemingly glides between her opponents. “Mother must have her reasons, but these crystal like monsters, are child's play.” “Coyote fang!” Coyote teasingly beats on Roaring Mouse with his acient looking Chinese straight sword, using it as if it was a fencing sword. “Well, what do you, expect? With a, weak leader, like, this, guy!” “Wolf hackle!” With two arm guards, Wolf goes on beating on Roaring Mouse as if in a boxing match. There are two fangs on either side of his fists, and three small holes around the head halves. “And, as well of, a trained, team, as ... US!” He upper cuts Roaring Mouse high into the air, and then places his arms together, showing the the two halves make the head and neck of a timber wolf. All around the head are six small blaster holes, which shoots a quick fury of tiny energy bolts at Roaring Mouse..

The monsters falls hard back onto the ground as Bear, Dolphin, and Crane finish off the Crystalines. They, Wolf, and Coyote gather together, Wolf in front, Coyote and Bear to the left and right of him, with Dolphin and Crane just behind them. They place their hands on Coyote and Bear's shoulders and start pouring their energy into them. Bear and Coyote then put their hands on Wolf's shoulders, and pours their energy, along with Crane and Dolphin's, into Wolf. Wolf gathers it, along with his energy into a ball form, “Spirit Bomber!” and launches it at the still stunned and shook up monster. Within a second, with no real way to defend himself, Roaring Mouse disappears into the bright light of the energy ball. “Heh, not bad, ex-cop.” “Neither were you, ex-vigilante.”

“Congrats, you beat 30 Crystalines and destroied 60 of them, along with the runaway nega-spirit beast.” The team stand in a straight line, all smiling proudly as Mother looks over a clipboard with statistics from the battle. “Now for your, 'rewards'.” She walks over and lightly bonks Mako on the head with the clipboard “Stop trying to sow seeds of doubt in my team. 10 laps.” She next bonks Kikuchi a little harder “Wait until your done fighting to complain about your weapon's name. 20 laps.” She solidly bonks Kenta “Don't think about food while fighting. 25 laps.” She nearly breaks her clipboard on Tsuyoshi's head “What idiot uses a Chinese straight blade heirloom like he's in a fencing match!? 50 laps!” She then stands in front of Koga, pure venom in her eyes, which seem even more evil as she begins to smirk. “In case you thought I didn't know you convinced the team to do their poses but claiming some 'Leadership' of the team, thus leading to this whole problem in the first place... You've earned yourself a sparing match.” The color drains from Koga's face at hearing this. She then hands the clipboard to Iwasa. She begins to leave but then stops to turn to the group again. “Oh, and for failing to do individual Spirit Bombers, an extra 100 laps for the lot of you.” She leaves as Iwasa slowly takes out a trainer's whistle from under his shirt and blows hard. “You heard her, get moving!”

Hitoare returns to the cave, even more non-moving crystals seem to have sprouted out while he was gone. “Damn Seiriengers, and damn that nega-spirit beast. I hate those weaklings.” The larger crystal covered being, Konsui, is still sitting in the same place where he fell asleep, still snoring loudly. “O-oh, Hitoare, you're back.” The smaller female being, Kiyuu, pops up from behind some crystals. “G-good, the master's almost done with preparations. I was worried you'd miss it.” “Hmph, yes Kiyuu, I would hate to miss that, wouldn't you Konsui?” He nudges the big one, what slowly wakes up with a yawn. “I, *yawn* know when, I need to, wake...” The three of them look up at what once was just shifting crystals with a warding scroll, but is now nearly a crystal covered castle, the ward almost completely blank now.
READING TOO MUCH INTO THINGS![/size] including random over analysis rants on pop culture, and Tokusatsu series reviews, if Toei gets off my back for long enough. Also follow on twitter @R2TMIT, or facebook.com/R2TMIT

Return to “Fanfics”