I need help with a comming fanfiction I wish to write.

Rider_Century
Complacent masses
Complacent masses

I need help with a comming fanfiction I wish to write.

Post by Rider_Century »

Ok, I have had this idea for a bit too long, and I should write it. It was my idea on how a western version of Shinkenger should have been done. Now before you ring the bells and go "Oh you don't like Power Ranger Samurai!", I've had this idea before PRS, and it was intended more towards what a western audience would understand batter than a Samurai themed Power Rangers, and from what I've seen they looked like they dumbed it down a far bit, especially when it comes to the whole Japanese/Samurai sides of things like the Mojikara and Origami, honestly people, "Folding Zord"? Do you think Kids are THAT dumb! Anyways, before I start to bash, my idea for a fiction to co-inside with Shinkenger is to has Power Rangers that are knights, as in Knights of the round table. At least then you don't need to explain too much and make ridiculous names to things, heh.

Anyway, I need a few pointers about where I should go with this, Story and character wise, I have a general idea of what I want from the main Rangers, but my issue are the villains, and why the villains are there. I had a few ideas, but they just don't seem to pan out right in my head. Since I'm in the theme of Knights, swords and sorcery here, the first thing I thought were like Lizard men who could become Dragons, but I dunno, I read up that the whole King Arthur and the Round table tales that the bad guys were themselves, and would end up killing each other for sleeping with their wife's, or wanting revenge, etc. But we can't have Power Rangers killing each other now do we? After all they all need to be there for the sale ultra epic battle to save the day. And that's where things still go a bit "Pete-tong" here, why are there bad guys, and why do the Knight rangers need to fight them. I thought about doing the whole "Grail" thing, but thought it would suddenly go a little too religious for some people's taste. I then thought about the whole tale about the Excalibur, which might work, but I'd like to do something a little different, I dunno I'm difficult.

Anyways, throw me some lovely Power Ranger ideas at me about villains and why the knight rangers should fight them and maybe I'll start writing soon, thanks!

Return to “Fanfics”