Timeranger Super Video

Suggestions, complaints about the forums or bugs in the fansubs are to be submitted in this forum
Forum rules
If you want to suggest a series to sub... Please use this thread 99% of the time, we'll say "no", so this makes it easier to keep everything in one place.

If you have a picture that you want us to use in our videos... Submit it to this thread Widescreen series should be 1280x720 or 1920x1080. 4:3 shows in 640x480.

If you notice a mistake in the subs Please use this thread to submit it
emosk8
Why are we all 15?
Why are we all 15?
Male: Yes

Timeranger Super Video

Post by emosk8 » Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:19 am

Hi TN Staffs,

I would just like to request an english subbed version of timeranger super video. I've been searching for it all throughout the net but I can't find any eng. subbed version. I'll gladly appreciate your work for it. Thank you and God Bless =>

*Also if it's possible, can you guys also do the Goseiger Special DVD and Toei Hero Daishugo. Thanks again :D

*Also, if you're really busy, I can appreciate at least an english translation script for the said videos. At least I can watch raws and read the scripts given I can't understand Japanese. Arigatou. :)
Last edited by emosk8 on Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: "Are you the new monarch, or are you just a pawn of fate?" - Emerald Herald
Type: ISFJ Protector

Re: Timeranger Super Video

Post by takenoko » Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:26 am

We'll take it under consideration.

We didn't do the Goseiger Special DVD? Was there one?

emosk8
Why are we all 15?
Why are we all 15?

Post by emosk8 » Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:53 am

takenoko wrote:We'll take it under consideration.

We didn't do the Goseiger Special DVD? Was there one?
Thank you Takenoko-san for considering it :)

And for Goseiger Special DVD.

I look at it throughout the net and Wikipedia's Super Sentai page and SuperSentaiWikia's Super Sentai page say its title is:
Tensou Sentai Goseiger Special DVD: Gotcha☆Miracle! Total Gathering Collection

And on Wikipedia's Tensou Sentai Goseiger's page, it says:
Tensou Sentai Goseiger: Special Epic - New Hero Descent! (天装戦隊ゴセイジャーSpecial Epic ニューヒーロー降臨! Tensō Sentai Goseijā: Supesharu Epikku ~Nyū Hīrō Korin~).

But I can't find even a raw video of it :o

Lunagel
Bottle Shaker
omg are u a girl?: Yes
Favorite series: Magiranger
2ndFavoriteSeries: Gekiranger

Post by Lunagel » Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:24 am

The Gotcha Miracle one I researched, it's a compilation video, so there's no new content in there at all, it's simply a clip show.

As for the New Hero one, that was a special insert-your-kid-here video you could go to a studio and have your kid act in. Sorry, no chance of getting that one since it's highly unlikely any parents will put theirs up online.

emosk8
Why are we all 15?
Why are we all 15?

Post by emosk8 » Tue Sep 02, 2014 3:29 am

Lunagel wrote:The Gotcha Miracle one I researched, it's a compilation video, so there's no new content in there at all, it's simply a clip show.

As for the New Hero one, that was a special insert-your-kid-here video you could go to a studio and have your kid act in. Sorry, no chance of getting that one since it's highly unlikely any parents will put theirs up online.

Ohh I see...thanks for the info Lunagel-san. Hmm...looking forward for the Timeranger Super Video, thanks and God Bless =>

Return to “Feedback forum”