Garo -Gold Storm- 23

If your problem doesn't fall within the three sub-categories, please use the Feedback Forum above
slyphnier
Complacent masses
Complacent masses

Garo -Gold Storm- 23

Post by slyphnier »

not sure what happened to QC lately

this episode also have issue
[T-N]Garo_Gold_Storm_Shou_23HD[DAAC3969] at end of ending scroll, from position 24:13 it showing CM without audio
i believe it should not be there
Mandalori
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Dreamy: Koyomi / Rian
Quote: Lost in Thoughts All Alone

Favorite Super Sentai : Goseiger / Kyoryuuger / ToQger / Kyuuranger
Favorite Kamen Rider : Wizard / Gaim / Ex-Aid / Build / Zero-One
Favorite Garo : Yami Wo Terasu Mono / Gold Storm Shou / Kami No Kiba

Re: Garo -Gold Storm- Shou 23 released

Post by Mandalori »

Same for the SD, but it's at the end so I don't think it's much an issue.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

>not sure what happened to QC lately

That's an unnecessarily confrontational way of phrasing it.

>[T-N]Garo_Gold_Storm_Shou_23HD[DAAC3969] at end of ending scroll, from position 24:13 it showing CM without audio

QC noticed the mistake, I fixed it by removing it in the audio. The problem with the video was that there's one less commercial break this week, so I ended up editing the wrong line. There's no need to reencode it since the main episode is fine. I'm sorry if it ruined your day to have the extra footage there.
slyphnier
Complacent masses
Complacent masses

Post by slyphnier »

takenoko wrote:>not sure what happened to QC lately

That's an unnecessarily confrontational way of phrasing it.

>[T-N]Garo_Gold_Storm_Shou_23HD[DAAC3969] at end of ending scroll, from position 24:13 it showing CM without audio

QC noticed the mistake, I fixed it by removing it in the audio. The problem with the video was that there's one less commercial break this week, so I ended up editing the wrong line. There's no need to reencode it since the main episode is fine. I'm sorry if it ruined your day to have the extra footage there.
i am saying that because the similar-miss happened just few episode apart
i also want to mention, with VLC the CM part is broken, the seeking bar cant properly look the right position
it always jump back to start of CM part (to minute24:09)

so i am not sure why you decide to keep it if you already notice it, instead cut/remove that part, regardless less CM this week
& if you decide to keep it, isnt better to keep the audio also ?

i dont feel bad or anything regarding this, i just thought nothing wrong to mention this
i always thanks TVnihon for providing quality subs
XIII
The Conspiracy
Favorite series: Garo
2nd Favorite Series: KR Faiz - Kab
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
My boom: Devil Z

Post by XIII »

Calm down everyone, its just a silent CM, its not the end of the world that you are making it out to be.

It all comes down to two edits needing to be made, one to the audio cuts file and one to avs for the video, take made the edit to the audio cuts file but not the video file, thats why its silent, no big conspiracy, just a simple mistake of forgetting to edit one of the two files.

If you feel that this completely and utterly destroys your perfect world, then I suggest you cut and re-encode your own version of the file. From our stand point, it is not worth spending upwards of 3 hours for re-encoding and distribution that would be required to trim off a silent CM
Live for the Moment, for the Moment is Eternal!
Mandalori
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Dreamy: Koyomi / Rian
Quote: Lost in Thoughts All Alone

Favorite Super Sentai : Goseiger / Kyoryuuger / ToQger / Kyuuranger
Favorite Kamen Rider : Wizard / Gaim / Ex-Aid / Build / Zero-One
Favorite Garo : Yami Wo Terasu Mono / Gold Storm Shou / Kami No Kiba

Re: Garo -Gold Storm- 23

Post by Mandalori »

Mistakes can be made and people usually report them when they think they saw one. This is exactly what happened here, no need to be so passionate about that.

Personally, I knew it wasn't a big deal and that no V2 would have been release for something like that, but I was just pointing it just in case you didn't saw it or forgot about it. It happen sometimes. It's not like it was a big deal.
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Re: Garo -Gold Storm- 23

Post by Lunagel »

They're not upset that someone pointed it out, they're upset that it was said in a rather insulting manner. And I know he didn't mean for it to be insulting, but they read it that way. QC works very hard to get everything fixed and ready for release.

Return to “Tech Support”