Space Tokusatsu Series: Captain Ultra (Don't know where I could get this...)

Suggestions, complaints about the forums or bugs in the fansubs are to be submitted in this forum
Forum rules
If you want to suggest a series to sub... Please use this thread 99% of the time, we'll say "no", so this makes it easier to keep everything in one place.

If you have a picture that you want us to use in our videos... Submit it to this thread Widescreen series should be 1280x720 or 1920x1080. 4:3 shows in 640x480.

If you notice a mistake in the subs Please use this thread to submit it
OldSchoolHero66
Whoa. Neo is an anagram of One. Whoa
Whoa. Neo is an anagram of One. Whoa
Male: Yes

Space Tokusatsu Series: Captain Ultra (Don't know where I could get this...)

Post by OldSchoolHero66 » Wed Oct 07, 2015 2:30 am

Hello everyone! New member here! Also...not entirely sure where to post this. But here it goes. I'm not asking for a sub of this...actually...not at all. I'm just wondering if anybody knew where I could download this series. It looks fantastic. Even if I'd have to get it without subs, I'd be fine with that. I just need to see it. I've been looking for it everywhere I could think to look and haven't seen it anywhere. Space adventures and giant monsters? SIGN ME UP! I also hear the music is great as well. I know this is a bit old. A lot of the shows I've seen on here are newer. But..I am Old School Hero after all. :D Sorry if I posted in the wrong spot. Thanks in advance for you help. I can't wait to see all the neat stuff you guys have here.

Return to “Feedback forum”