Thank You TVNihon, for all that you do!

If your problem doesn't fall within the three sub-categories, please use the Feedback Forum above
msf232
Faiz
Dreamy: 민지여신
Favorite Band: Dreamcatcher
My boom: Nothing definite, changes from time to time
Type: ISTP Crafter

Re: Thank You TVNihon, for all that you do!

Post by msf232 »

I see this many people thanking TV-Nihon, and I think that this is the perfect opportunity for me to show my gratitude too. So thank you TV-Nihon, for everything you do. You were there when I first started tokusatsu, and I hope that you will be there for all fans, new and old, for years to come.
Also, I'm even more grateful to TV-Nihon for making a part of the staff once and giving me the chance to work with the best; and while I'm not part of the staff anymore, I don't regret that at all, because I've had the chance to present my skills to TV-Nihon and all their fans, and that's enough for me.
(This post might seem boring, but I'm horrible at expressing my feelings like this. Sorry for that)
Finished:
Dairanger, Shinkenger, Kyoryuger–キングオージャー
Kuuga–Geats
Nexus, R/B
Ryukendo, Rescue Force
スパイダーマン
CH THE LIVE
Akibaranger, Akiba S痛
Wakusaver S2, Jyuukaizar
CPH GandD
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

Hey thanks. And we appreciate what you did for us in the group. If you don't mind me saying so, maybe consider rejoining when you're a little older? I don't remember why you left, but it's pretty easy to try something out when you're a teenager and get overwhelmed with time management. No one expects you to be your best when you're that young.
msf232
Faiz
Dreamy: 민지여신
Favorite Band: Dreamcatcher
My boom: Nothing definite, changes from time to time
Type: ISTP Crafter

Post by msf232 »

takenoko wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:27 am Hey thanks. And we appreciate what you did for us in the group. If you don't mind me saying so, maybe consider rejoining when you're a little older? I don't remember why you left, but it's pretty easy to try something out when you're a teenager and get overwhelmed with time management. No one expects you to be your best when you're that young.
Thanks a lot for the offer. For various reasons, I had to take a rather unfortunate break from tokusatsu for almost two years. I'll be starting my university life very soon (this month in fact), so I hope that everyone supports me. Of course, I'll be supporting TV-Nihon as a fan for as long as I can. Again, thanks for entertaining us for this long. Good luck for the future!
Finished:
Dairanger, Shinkenger, Kyoryuger–キングオージャー
Kuuga–Geats
Nexus, R/B
Ryukendo, Rescue Force
スパイダーマン
CH THE LIVE
Akibaranger, Akiba S痛
Wakusaver S2, Jyuukaizar
CPH GandD

Return to “Tech Support”