Wiki: No love for Garo or Ultraman?

Suggestions, complaints about the forums or bugs in the fansubs are to be submitted in this forum
Forum rules
If you want to suggest a series to sub... Please use this thread 99% of the time, we'll say "no", so this makes it easier to keep everything in one place.

If you have a picture that you want us to use in our videos... Submit it to this thread Widescreen series should be 1280x720 or 1920x1080. 4:3 shows in 640x480.

If you notice a mistake in the subs Please use this thread to submit it
TorchWood
Honey System
Alignment: Lawful Evil

Wiki: No love for Garo or Ultraman?

Post by TorchWood » Sun May 21, 2017 12:19 am

I'm just looking at Wiki Main Page, and see the following series at the top:
  • Rider
  • Sentai
  • Anime
  • Misc
  • Title Screen Menu
Just wondering, since the Ultra team at TV Nihon has done both several series of Garo and Ultraman, why doesn't those two series have quick access graphics at the top?
Gashatto! Let's Game! Meccha Game! Muccha Game! What's Your Name? I'm A Comment Writer!

takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Male: Yes
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: "Are you the new monarch, or are you just a pawn of fate?" - Emerald Herald
Type: ISFJ Protector

Re: Wiki: No love for Garo or Ultraman?

Post by takenoko » Sun May 21, 2017 12:55 am

No real reason other than space concerns. Garo and Ultraman would push into a second row on my screen, so it just made more sense to put it under the Misc. button. Something had to give.

Plus, at the time that we created the wiki, there was only up till Makai Senki out.

I dunno, maybe I'll set up a button though if I get bored. Shouldn't take too long.

decade368990
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Male: Yes
Favorite series: Kuuga
2ndFavoriteSeries: W
Dreamy: Taki Yukari
Quote: I need you clothes, your boots and your motocycle. -- T-800

Re: Wiki: No love for Garo or Ultraman?

Post by decade368990 » Sun May 21, 2017 9:56 am

For the Ultraman, we can make a button to easily access the Ultraman main page as you requested. But many will criticize the links on the Ultraman main page remain dead because none of us can really spend our time to flesh out those pages.

Return to “Feedback forum”