Garo (Kouga Saejima Arc) Batch in SD

If your problem doesn't fall within the three sub-categories, please use the Feedback Forum above
dualvision1984
7X
Favorite series: MagiRanger
2nd Favorite Series: Den-O
Dreamy: Luka Millfy
Favorite Band: JAM Project
Quote: The meaning of the journey lies within the journey itself - Eijiro Hikari, Kamen Rider Decade
Type: ENFJ Teacher

Garo (Kouga Saejima Arc) Batch in SD

Post by dualvision1984 »

I started to enjoy the Kouga Saejima arc of Garo that is why when the batch was released a few days ago, I was thrilled. However, I was surprised that it is in HD 1080p version. The torrent batch size is way too big. Is it possible if we can get an SD 480p version of it? Thanks :mrgreen:
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Re: Garo (Kouga Saejima Arc) Batch in SD

Post by Phoenix512 »

Thanks for the torrent not mentioning HD in the name. We will try to get the SD torrent in the next day or so. As a reminder, there won't any of Season 1 of Garo except for Smile, Beast of the White Night, and the various bonus content in the torrent since it's licensed.
dualvision1984
7X
Favorite series: MagiRanger
2nd Favorite Series: Den-O
Dreamy: Luka Millfy
Favorite Band: JAM Project
Quote: The meaning of the journey lies within the journey itself - Eijiro Hikari, Kamen Rider Decade
Type: ENFJ Teacher

Re: Garo (Kouga Saejima Arc) Batch in SD

Post by dualvision1984 »

Thank you for the response as well. I already have the copy of Garo Season 1 while the team re-subbed it when TV Tokyo aired the Blu-ray version. I'm trying to complete entire Kouga Saejima Arc before it will becomes license as well. Keep it up and looking forward for the next Garo SD Batches.

Return to “Tech Support”