Can we have megaupload DDL please?

If your problem doesn't fall within the three sub-categories, please use the Feedback Forum above
ScatterBrain
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Kamen rider Den O
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen rider Faiz
Dreamy: Yuuto
Favorite Actor?: Yuichi Nakamura
Favorite Band: AAA
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: Everything Japanese!
Quote: "Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, and ideas are bulletproof."

Can we have megaupload DDL please?

Post by ScatterBrain »

Guys ive tried everything and my laptop will only play stuff on megaupload. Therefore i cant see any of the recent gokaiger or fourze other than episode 1. Pretty please can somone upload it on megaupload? I know there are other subs available but to be frank they suck compared to tvnihon's.
Beneath this mask there is more than flesh, there is an idea and ideas are bulletproof!
HyperDrake
Gabu
Favorite series: BLADE
2nd Favorite Series: KUUGA
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Quote: "Rotten branches weaken even a great tree."

Re: Can we have megaupload DDL please?

Post by HyperDrake »

ScatterBrain wrote:Guys ive tried everything and my laptop will only play stuff on megaupload. Therefore i cant see any of the recent gokaiger or fourze other than episode 1. Pretty please can somone upload it on megaupload? I know there are other subs available but to be frank they suck compared to tvnihon's.
Somehow I doubt that you've tried 'everything'. I used to have problems (download failures) with some DDLs such as fileserve, filesonic and others (I only used Internet Download Manager when I was downloading from those DDLs sites). But since I used Jdownloader, most pain in the ass DDLs like the aforementioned ones are now a mere problems of the past to me.
Anyway, for Kamen Rider, why don't you download it from TV-Nihon new stuff >> http://krdl.info/
ScatterBrain
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Quote: "Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, and ideas are bulletproof."

Post by ScatterBrain »

HyperDrake wrote:
ScatterBrain wrote:Guys ive tried everything and my laptop will only play stuff on megaupload. Therefore i cant see any of the recent gokaiger or fourze other than episode 1. Pretty please can somone upload it on megaupload? I know there are other subs available but to be frank they suck compared to tvnihon's.
Somehow I doubt that you've tried 'everything'. I used to have problems (download failures) with some DDLs such as fileserve, filesonic and others (I only used Internet Download Manager when I was downloading from those DDLs sites). But since I used Jdownloader, most pain in the ass DDLs like the aforementioned ones are now a mere problems of the past to me.
Anyway, for Kamen Rider, why don't you download it from TV-Nihon new stuff >> http://krdl.info/
i tried kdrl but it would only do the hd and it would not play properly, it would freeze with the dialogue going on in the background or randomly jump from scene to scene. i have tried using filesonic in the past but all i got was the audio. ill keep trying different things but if somone could do a megaupload i would very much appretiat it.
Beneath this mask there is more than flesh, there is an idea and ideas are bulletproof!
HyperDrake
Gabu
Favorite series: BLADE
2nd Favorite Series: KUUGA
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Quote: "Rotten branches weaken even a great tree."

Post by HyperDrake »

ScatterBrain wrote:i tried kdrl but it would only do the hd and it would not play properly, it would freeze with the dialogue going on in the background or randomly jump from scene to scene. i have tried using filesonic in the past but all i got was the audio. ill keep trying different things but if somone could do a megaupload i would very much appretiat it.
Like I've posted before, just download and install Jdownloader. It's a free file downloader program. It's quite easy to use too. After you've installed the program, all you've got to do is just copy and paste the DDL link (even the pain in the ass ones like filesonic) and then click the download button. I can testify here that all of Kamen Riders HD releases (Den-O, Kiva, Decade, W, OOO, Fourze) of TV-Nihon which I've successfully downloaded (all of it) are completely working smoothly.

As for the freezes with the dialogues going on in the background or randomly jump from scene to scene anomalies happening to you, based on my experience, I can only diagnose that >>>
1. Your laptop hardware don't meet the minimum requirements to play HD files (movies).
2. You don't have the required movie files codec installed on your laptop to play certain movie files formats. (With the proper movie files codec installed, even the lamest movie player in your laptop is able to play any movie files formats)
ScatterBrain
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by ScatterBrain »

HyperDrake wrote:
ScatterBrain wrote:i tried kdrl but it would only do the hd and it would not play properly, it would freeze with the dialogue going on in the background or randomly jump from scene to scene. i have tried using filesonic in the past but all i got was the audio. ill keep trying different things but if somone could do a megaupload i would very much appretiat it.
Like I've posted before, just download and install Jdownloader. It's a free file downloader program. It's quite easy to use too. After you've installed the program, all you've got to do is just copy and paste the DDL link (even the pain in the ass ones like filesonic) and then click the download button. I can testify here that all of Kamen Riders HD releases (Den-O, Kiva, Decade, W, OOO, Fourze) of TV-Nihon which I've successfully downloaded (all of it) are completely working smoothly.

As for the freezes with the dialogues going on in the background or randomly jump from scene to scene anomalies happening to you, based on my experience, I can only diagnose that >>>
1. Your laptop hardware don't meet the minimum requirements to play HD files (movies).
2. You don't have the required movie files codec installed on your laptop to play certain movie files formats. (With the proper movie files codec installed, even the lamest movie player in your laptop is able to play any movie files formats)
okay ill try that.
XIII
The Conspiracy
Favorite series: Garo
2nd Favorite Series: KR Faiz - Kab
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
My boom: Devil Z

Post by XIII »

DDL links are provided by the fans, so its up to them as to what links they provide, many of the links provided are hosted on decent services that provide steady download speeds for all files you want to download from them. You also have to remember not all services are permitted in some countries, hence why different services are provided for those,

It sounds like your trying to use Megavideo to watch a stream instead of downloading the file, this is something we dont support as it just ruins your viewing experience.

http://krdl.info/ has the SD videos on his site as well, again, with your comment it sounds like your trying to stream play them instead of downloading them, this will put extra strain on your laptop, especially if you dont have a decent rig to play them on.

We dont support streaming so as such if your having a problem with megavideo then your pleas will be unanswered by the staff as we only recommended downloading them to watch them
Live for the Moment, for the Moment is Eternal!
ScatterBrain
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

RE megaupload

Post by ScatterBrain »

okay somone deleted my post but heres the gist.
i can only use megaupload and view tv nihons subs on view on megaupload but there have been no posts of the new episodes recently.
somone told me on the post that i made that using JDownloader would work but it hasnt. could they please instruct me in what i need to do once its downloaded because im really stuck here. i cannot watch any of the new gokaiger episodes or fourze episode 2. and for those who did not see my old post i did try the krdl website but i could only get hd and it didnt work right, nothing does except megaupload. its probably my laptop thats the problem but i dont make enough money to afford a new one. so please can somone help me?
Last edited by Lunagel on Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Moved post to already posted topic
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Post by Lunagel »

Megaupload links usually do appear, they just take some time for people to upload, so be patient.
ScatterBrain
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by ScatterBrain »

ah okay didnt realize it had been posted here. thanks for the info guys. ill try everything again but i might have to ask somone for a step by step of what to do.
ScatterBrain
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by ScatterBrain »

well jdownloader didnt work. ill try krdl sd agian.
ScatterBrain
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by ScatterBrain »

okay ive kinda of got it working better on the krdl site using quicktime. its still a bit slow and jumpy but not as bad as it was.
XIII
The Conspiracy

Post by XIII »

please for the love of toku, download them without streaming them, you wont have issues then
ScatterBrain
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by ScatterBrain »

Azazel wrote:please for the love of toku, download them without streaming them, you wont have issues then
its on megaupload now but please tell me a step by step way of doing what your on about and i will try, because i thought what i said i did was what you meant.
XIII
The Conspiracy

Post by XIII »

you know the thing of where you download files to your hard drive before using them, thats what we mean, this way you wont get any stuttering in playback or any issues as you have a complete copy on your machine instead of having to wait for the video stream to buffer on playback as you do with streaming.
shadowneko003
Rank Gone due to timeline changes
Favorite series: Abaranger
Favorite Band: Cascada
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Quote: Her boyfriend's a pilot

Post by shadowneko003 »

Yes, please save the files on your harddrive. (as in "save file in *insert folder*) If you have trouble playing them (as a file from your harddrive) then install CCCP (google it)

I would super recommend using Jdownloader. It will let you resume downloading the file if you stop it manually or the internet crashes
LJ Blogger
Do not PM me about DDL links. Please report them here in the correct forum

YES, we know our DDL links are dead! READ THIS.

Return to “Tech Support”