Can we have megaupload DDL please?

If your problem doesn't fall within the three sub-categories, please use the Feedback Forum above
Niek
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Re: Can we have megaupload DDL please?

Post by Niek »

ScatterBrain wrote:
Azazel wrote:please for the love of toku, download them without streaming them, you wont have issues then
its on megaupload now but please tell me a step by step way of doing what your on about and i will try, because i thought what i said i did was what you meant.
Like Azazel said. Download the files to your hard drive first. I don't know why you try to stream or what regulations your country has but the following works for me.

1) I use uTorrent to download from www.utorrent.com. You can get the torrent files for the episodes from tvnihon's tracker. Once the torrent is loaded It usually takes about 10 to 20 minutes for me to download the video. This differs depending on your connection speed.

2) Download the Combined Community Codec Pack (cccp) for video playback. It also has Media Player Classic to view the videos with. www.cccp-project.net

3) If that fails I use VLC (www.videolan.org/vlc/) to play the files.

This always works for me. And I also have a older computer and that is why I do not download the HD files, because they stutter. The video freezes while the audio continues, only for the video to catch up later. I usually stick with the SD versions.
I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by. - Douglas Adams

Return to “Tech Support”