League of Legends

Super Console Wars: Original Generation
Kaiser Zonvolt
Favorite series: Skull Man
2nd Favorite Series: Hokuto No Ken
Favorite Band: JAM Project
Alignment: Lawful Evil
My boom: Champion Creation
Quote: "Four Score and 65 years in the past, I won the Civil War with my beard. And now I'm here to whoop your ass!" ~Abe Lincoln, Epic Rap Battles of History
Location: Anywhere where things explode. Which is everywhere.

League of Legends

Post by Kaiser Zonvolt »

Yeeep! Wondering if any of you TV-N goers plays League as much as I do even though I am still terrible. (GIBE MONEY PLEASE)
But in all seriousness, I'd love to play with you guys if I can!
Summoner name is DancouKaiser
(If you don't play but want to, I could always direct you here: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref= ... e615220896 )
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Re: League of Legends

Post by Lunagel »

Don't think many people here play that but if you love gundams as much as your name suggests you do I would suggest SDGU :D

http://sdgo.ogplanet.com/en/main.og
Kaiser Zonvolt
Quote: "Four Score and 65 years in the past, I won the Civil War with my beard. And now I'm here to whoop your ass!" ~Abe Lincoln, Epic Rap Battles of History

Post by Kaiser Zonvolt »

I don't like Real Types so much, though. And I grew tired of Gundam because it didn't feel like anything new. :\
Kaiser is derived from Mazinkaiser as Zonvolt is from Sanger Zonvolt (or Zengar Zombolt) from Super Robot Wars.
I was looking forward to getting some support from fellow TV-N goers to be able to make a League of Legends champion based on a combo of Kamen Rider/Skull Man.
Oh, and did I mention that I am trying to recruit 10K people so I can get this project done? Yeah, seems steep. But I have every intention of teaching anyone interested to at least level 5 so if they want to learn, I'm open to teaching in custom games!
Draiken
Faiz
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Magic: The Gathering

Post by Draiken »

I play occasionally (very much less so this week and next due to finals), but sure, I'd be willing to play LoL with you. :)
Summoner Name: Sorrel Zenric
(And for anyone else who friend-requests me on LoL, let me know before doing so and give me your summoner name. Otherwise, I'm not going to know who you are and decline the request.)
Kaiser Zonvolt

Post by Kaiser Zonvolt »

Expect an incoming friend request from DancouKaiser.
Kaiser Zonvolt

Post by Kaiser Zonvolt »

Volibear Build:
Starting Items: Boots/3Pots
First built item: Phage
Order: Phage, Sheen, Zeal, Trinity Force, Phantom Dancer, Warmog's, Atma's Impaler then Rylai's Crystal Scepter
Reason being: Sheen allows you do to do more damage. If you can throw someone, you can deal extra damage during the throw since you activated an ability. You want Phage first because Voli's tanky. Build the order I typed then go for whatever you like if there's a slot. I usually put a Rylai's Crystal Scepter if I can afford the gold in time. After Rylai's build Rabadon's Deathcap so you can get more out of your AP abilities.
The reason why I put Atmas after Warmogs is because when you get Atma's, you'll be dealing tons of damage on hit.
Ability Order:
Imperial Roar, Rolling Thunder, Frenzy, Thunder Claws (at lvl 6)
Switch Rolling Thunder and Imperial if you like. But never get Frenzy first.
Kaiser Zonvolt

Post by Kaiser Zonvolt »

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/sho ... ?t=1572794
This is for those interested in the champion. Please be advised that I am quite serious on what I intend to do with him. Support has been obtained from some members at Riot so I most certainly hope the fans will enjoy him as well.

Return to “Games”