Dreamy: Koyomi-tan~
Favorite Actor?: Takamasa Suga
Favorite Band: Fall Out Boy
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: Chokushi no Magan
Quote: I'm full of motivation!

All Rider Generation 2!

Post by squashy »

Finally, Kitaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.bandaigames.channel.or.jp/li ... ride/blog/

As we all have been waiting for (right?), the sequel will feature lots of secondary riders. G3, Knight, Kaiza, Ibuki, Gatack,... u name them. The 2013 rider should be there too.

It would be nice if someone with high Japanese level (read: Takenoko) could translate the page for some more info :))
Image RIDER HEADBUTT!!!
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Re: All Rider Generation 2!

Post by takenoko »

That's neat. The first post says that Amano is recording the voice for Garren (Guess it helps to be playing a role on the current Rider series)

It's interesting how the box art is completely different from the PSP to the DS version

There might be more, I only skimmed the page
TheLastTatlFan
Strongest Brave
Strongest Brave
Favorite series: Dekaranger/Kuuga
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger/W
Dreamy: Mao Ichimichi
Favorite Actor?: Hiro Mizushima
Alignment: Lawful Good
My boom: Kamen Rider/Sentai
Quote: "There is no justice in this battle. There is just a single, pure wish."

Post by TheLastTatlFan »

So this is my number one reason for wanting to import this game: Kivala is playable! I don't think they got Kanna Mori back for the voice clips and she doesn't get a Rider Kick (Probably for balance reasons, since she killed Decade Violent Emotion with a simple thrust if she had a finisher it would probably make Ultimate Kuuga's look like a fart in a hurricane, lol), but still, Kivala!

As soon as I get the game, I'm going to use the password to unlock her and maybe Kiva or Decade for a partner Rider.

Although from the looks of it, you can't actually use the various ultimate forms of the Riders, they're only there for their finishers. That really sucks, but I guess all that can be done about it is for someone with spriting talent and Flash to make a fan-game where you can use them...
Therm_Kitty
Gabu
Dreamy: Shotaro!
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Post by Therm_Kitty »

This game is so fun. Fourze is hilariously useful (all the Module Switches as attacks, plus Super-1 and Form Switches for full form changes) and Faiz is awesome. Everyone's a bit better balanced than the last game. Just beat the game, I'm currently replaying with Shadowmoon and Odin.

Wizard just oozes cool. He's got a jump-flip-shoot attack and two flame attacks with belt voices. Also, his coat is animated. Definitely a good way to hype up the show.

Kivala's moans are surprisingly entertaining, by the way.
Shadowbane2012
Why are we all 15?
Why are we all 15?

Re: Kamen Rider Wizard (2012 rumors)

Post by Shadowbane2012 »

They added Wizard as an unlockable character (through password) in the new Kamen Rider All Generation 2, his Shoot attack and his blade attack take about 4-5 seconds to be announced "Flame!....Shooting Strike" and it's just as unsettling as the video clip I linked maybe once in the show and i'm through a few eps i might like it, Tho i will admit i like the attire more and more
Warwolf
7X
Quote: Henshin!

Post by Warwolf »

Shadowbane2012 wrote:They added Wizard as an unlockable character (through password) in the new Kamen Rider All Generation 2, his Shoot attack and his blade attack take about 4-5 seconds to be announced "Flame!....Shooting Strike" and it's just as unsettling as the video clip I linked maybe once in the show and i'm through a few eps i might like it, Tho i will admit i like the attire more and more

That's for the DS or 3DS?
Shadowbane2012
Why are we all 15?
Why are we all 15?

Post by Shadowbane2012 »

DS and PSP i'm having to play it through an emulator but i'm using the DS verison
Warwolf
7X

Post by Warwolf »

Shadowbane2012 wrote:DS and PSP i'm having to play it through an emulator but i'm using the DS verison

Nice. I've been considering buying the first Rider Generations game through Amazon. is it as fun as youtube makes it look?
Shadowbane2012
Why are we all 15?
Why are we all 15?

Post by Shadowbane2012 »

it's alot of fun, don't bother unlocking Fourze in the first one, he's not that fun to play but when you get the second one Fourze is awesome, all 40 switches and you can mix and match, all the moves are fun and have that show feel aswell for all the riders, my only wish is the ability to mix and match OOO's medals
Warwolf
7X

Post by Warwolf »

Shadowbane2012 wrote:it's alot of fun, don't bother unlocking Fourze in the first one, he's not that fun to play but when you get the second one Fourze is awesome, all 40 switches and you can mix and match, all the moves are fun and have that show feel aswell for all the riders, my only wish is the ability to mix and match OOO's medals
Sounds like fun. What's the password to unlock Wizard? At some point I'll try to grab the game, so I'm curious.
Warwolf
7X

Post by Warwolf »

Hey, scope this out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-rGkYiUgOs Kivala's in it too, and in this vid, partnered with Wizard.
Shadowbane2012
Why are we all 15?
Why are we all 15?

Post by Shadowbane2012 »

the code for wizard is M4J5D3SX, I'm accutally looking forward to Gen 3 so we can see the ultimate attack for Wizard as all of the rider's Ulitmates are amazing, i'll use Fourze as an example Ulitmate one is the rocket drill kick in space attack and the second one which you purchase in the store is the rider great galaxy finish of cosmic WHICH might i add is so much better than the show's verison
Warwolf
7X

Post by Warwolf »

Shadowbane2012 wrote:the code for wizard is M4J5D3SX, I'm accutally looking forward to Gen 3 so we can see the ultimate attack for Wizard as all of the rider's Ulitmates are amazing, i'll use Fourze as an example Ulitmate one is the rocket drill kick in space attack and the second one which you purchase in the store is the rider great galaxy finish of cosmic WHICH might i add is so much better than the show's verison

Haven't seen that yet, actually. I suppose I should look it up seeing as it's probably among the last eps and most of those are available on DDL for me to watch. I've been trying to get most of Kiva first. But this I gotta see. What episode is that in? Or at least when does it debut, I guess I should say?
Shadowbane2012
Why are we all 15?
Why are we all 15?

Post by Shadowbane2012 »

It's Episode 31 of Fourze, and i was wondering who i'm missing on my unlock list, must find out how to get Kiva-la :)
Warwolf
7X

Post by Warwolf »

Shadowbane2012 wrote:It's Episode 31 of Fourze, and i was wondering who i'm missing on my unlock list, must find out how to get Kiva-la :)
I'm not sure she isn't a regular member of the game. She's shown on the trailer for the game on youtube, but Wizard isn't mentioned at all, see for yourself: http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&featu ... WrPYbDjfWM

I have to assume she's an easy unlock, or at leats relatively so compared to Wizard. You might need to use Decade or Diend to get her or something since she's from Decade's series.

Return to “Games”