Last Gaming Purchase????!!!!!ONEONE

Super Console Wars: Original Generation
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Re: Last Gaming Purchase????!!!!!ONEONE

Post by Catastrophe »

Is the new God Eater any different from Burst? I'm under the impression it's just an enhanced port.
Revorse
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: W
2nd Favorite Series: Kiva/Blade
Quote: "For you, there is no finale."

Post by Revorse »

Catastrophe wrote:Is the new God Eater any different from Burst? I'm under the impression it's just an enhanced port.
It's has the 3 new weapons from the God Eater 2. It also has different ways to use the devour mechanic. They call it Predator Mode. So instead of needing to charge to devour you can do stuff like dash in the sky or they have one where it looks like the Aragami Head is dragging you towards to monsters to eat it. There is also a new scenario that takes place after the Burst section.
takenoko wrote:I'm probably going to grab a 3ds for Monster Hunter Generations later in July.
Hey hey! Maybe we'll play together.
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

Might give it a spin then. Next Super Robot Taisen game comes out this week so will probably play after that.
nanamarfo
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Ex-Aid
2nd Favorite Series: Gaim
Dreamy: Yuki Jojima
Favorite Band: RIDER CHIPS
Quote: "My life is burning bright!" -Takeru Tenkuji

Post by nanamarfo »

Sonic Lost World. I got the Wii U version, and know of the PC version, but

1) I bought my Wii U before that got announced
2) It was my main reason to buy a Wii U(along with Smash)
3) I have a weak computer.
NOMarfo
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT

Post by Catastrophe »

I've been spending a lot of time with Persona 5 the last few weeks. Really good.
Revorse
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by Revorse »

Amazing game. I' m kinda hoping they go the P4 route and we get a bunch of spin-off sequels and maybe an anime.
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT

Post by Catastrophe »

Anime aside, I hope there aren't that many spinoffs. Maybe an arena game with P2s cast, but I don't want any garbage like DAN...
Revorse
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by Revorse »

I'm not too big on Rhythm games anyway but I will admit Dancing All Night gave us some amazing remixes of good songs so I appreciate for that.
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT

Post by Catastrophe »

Been playing a lot of Devil May Cry 5. Love it and was definitely worth the wait.
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT

Post by Catastrophe »

Almighty bump.

Giving Persona 4 another whirl since it came out on steam. Still kind of miss the flashiness of everything in 5 but it still holds up.
DaVinci030
Space Empire Zangyack
Space Empire Zangyack
Favorite series: 牙狼<GARO>
Alignment: Neutral Good
Instagram: DaVinci030

Post by DaVinci030 »

I bought Persona 5 Royal for my bro two months ago and holding.

Seeing him playing makes me interested and I got the chance to play it two days ago or more after playing both FF7R ('till 100% play log) and FFXV for months now. I wanted to explore more of his life not just a phantom thief but as a Japanese boy...
Spoiler
a transferring high school student who was under a year probation for a very small crime he committed. If I were him, it would be very challenging to control myself, improve my behavior, ignore the bullies, and many others. Which is why I wanted to explore his life experience.
(Speaking of which, I haven't done watching LuPat for a very long time as I'm stuck in about 10 episodes away.)

Good thing P5R is not a sequel and it's an enhanced and standalone version of Persona 5. I would play P4G on Steam (otherwise PS4) if I had a chance after finishing P5R.

Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT

Post by Catastrophe »

Both are great. I'm going to leave P5R for a while because I've already sunk in 150 hours into the regular version that only came out like 3 years ago.
TypicalStandUser
Save the life
Favorite series: Amazons
2nd Favorite Series: GoBusters
Dreamy: Kaho Shibuya
Favorite Actor?: Julia Louis-Dreyfus
Favorite Band: Owarikara
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Cooking food
Quote: Oh snap! Lemon Pepper Wet?!

Post by TypicalStandUser »

Resident Evil 0/1 HD Remaster & RE4 Ultimate HD.
The haters all around this world can drink Childish Gambino's daycare while I, the insignificant nobody they branded as, continue to survive & thrive.

Return to “Games”