Who Played Kamen Rider Battride War 2?

Super Console Wars: Original Generation
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Re: Who Played Kamen Rider Battride War 2?

Post by Catastrophe »

Currently, you can go to the most recent section (scroll right from the default page) and Zangetsu DLC will be there.
andyreal
7X
Favorite series: Kamen Rider OOO
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Gaim
Dreamy: Iwashimizu Luna
Favorite Actor?: Miura Ryousuke
Favorite Band: Aqua Timez
Alignment: Lawful Good
My boom: Ore Sanjou
Quote: Finish what you leaved undone

Post by andyreal »

Catastrophe wrote:Currently, you can go to the most recent section (scroll right from the default page) and Zangetsu DLC will be there.
Thing is. I couldn't find them by typing those Kamen Rider Battride War keywords, most recent section didnt show the games or DLC. Perhaps could be kyoichikiller90 was right. PS Store in my country are not supported or retailing some Japanese games. So I need to create Japanese user. If I give a false address state or city did they go wrong?(such as: your city doesn't exist )Did they required some kind of name or emails. Do I need to type in Japanese word? How about I create US or Euro user, is the game sold in PS store?

Anyway thanks you two for helping me.
If you got the tutorial just give me some snapshots by PM me or post here. Might be useful in the future.
Last edited by andyreal on Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

Sorry, I meant on a JPN account (possibly Hong Kong if the game has an Asian version).

It's been a while since I created my JPN PSN account, but I watched a youtube video that did it step by step. I cannot remember what the exact video was, but if you just search 'JPN PSN account' on youtube there are plenty of videos that'll show you how.

Game related news: Dodge cancelling makes Faiz broken as fuck. Also Accel is still a beast (yay) and Kabuto has been made usable now!
andyreal
7X

Post by andyreal »

Works for me. Thank you.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

Huzzah, got my game today.

I'll probably stream it tomorrow if I have time. I'll post info on the front page or something. It's always tricky to schedule stuff on Sunday since it's dependent on what time I do the weekly translations and when I go to sleep.

Here's my twitch page though:
http://www.twitch.tv/takkynoko/
kyoichikiller90
Team Gaim
Team Gaim
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: KR Agito/Kabuto
Dreamy: Akiyama Nana
Favorite Actor?: Hongo Kanata
Favorite Band: Maroon 5
Alignment: Neutral Evil
My boom: ONORE DECADE
Quote: Ore wa hitori dake jubun da. Dare mou tomete nai, dare mou jama wa saseru nai. Sa... Omae-tachi kakatte koi yo.
Type: ESTP Promoter

Post by kyoichikiller90 »

Looking forward to you...
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Post by Lunagel »

So is this game essentially the same as 1 or is there something new and exciting? Cause I never finished 1 and I'm leery about buying 2 if it's just the same thing.
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT

Post by Catastrophe »

Pretty much the same as the first with some gameplay tweaks. A lot of the areas are recycled with a few new ones. Graphics look a bit shaper. Some characters tweaks make some of the rubbish ones from the last game usable, and the introduction of dodge cancelling makes the monsters from the last game even betters (Faiz in particular is broken as hell). Wizard and Beast have their DLC final forms added to the main characters. Baron gets shafted big time, with Mango being his ultimate form (although it's piss easy to combo build in Banana Arms).

Main story unlocks focuses on the movies rather than episodes from the original. However most of them are just a single boss fight. Personally, I don't feel enough has been changed and enough new characters have been introduced to warrant purchase.
Victormaru
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: GARO
2nd Favorite Series: Gokaiger
Dreamy: Kaoru
Favorite Actor?: Mika Hijii
Favorite Band: m-flo
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: GARO
Quote: In the end, I am Eternal.

Post by Victormaru »

Yeah, it's really just the first game but with the main characters of Gaim added. The universal canceling mechanic is really nice though. That was the main thing I really wanted in the first game. And I'm surprised it costs absolutely no meter either. Lots of Dynasty Warriors-like games would either make canceling cost a lot of meter or require a special hard-to-get item in order to do it. But Battride War II was like, "Yep, go ahead and cancel all you want". This makes characters like Wizard a lot more fun to play since you can cancel pretty much all of his moves to continue your combos whereas his huge cool-down time was annoying in the first game. Being able to combo into and out of form changes is also possible in this one. This was another one of those mechanics that I felt the first title needed.

Overall the entire game was everything I've ever wanted in the first game. But instead of being a brand new game, it's really just a big update to the first. There's still a crap ton of glitches you'll randomly run into and it's all mostly the same recycled stages. The only thing I was disappointed in was not being able to run over the monsters on your motorcycle. That was all I wanted to do in the original title. I've always thought, "Man, Kamen Riders run over people and monsters all the time. Why can't we do it in the game?!" They still move out of the way. Even with all the new unnecessary motorcycle mechanics they've added in this sequel, you just can't run over monsters. Fourze can now attack while on his motorcycle now though for some reason.
kyoichikiller90
Team Gaim
Team Gaim
Quote: Ore wa hitori dake jubun da. Dare mou tomete nai, dare mou jama wa saseru nai. Sa... Omae-tachi kakatte koi yo.

All I need is all assist characters is playable. All movie exclusive Riders was served as villains as well as main bosses from respective series. The developers was lazy as fuck. Just impressed with king dark stage, fuuto tower, and glowing Faiz. They should hire Koei for this game. I wanted all characters was playable for next titles. All giant monsters was there and all showa Riders appears. And most important the Dynasty Warrior and Warriors Orochi style gameplay.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron

Post by takenoko »

Being able to ride over monsters would be pretty sweet.

Here's the archive of the stream:
http://www.twitch.tv/takkynoko/c/4708803
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... 0k2l9AMg5h

The youtube one might not work since it got slapped with copyright stuff for the Kamen Rider Girls song at the beginning.

I agree that it's mostly the same as the first one, but the little tweaks are a welcome one. Probably worth getting if you've never played the first one, but hard to recommend if you've already experienced it once before.
andyreal
7X

Post by andyreal »

It would be nice if they can retouching all graphic including Agito textures, his belt looks funny flat. The Burning Shining form face out of shape. I really hope for next game. They give swappable character and human form, plus special trio combo.
Comatose
Gabu
Favorite series: Ryuki
2nd Favorite Series: Blade
Dreamy: Maya
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Henshin devices

Post by Comatose »

A friend of mine bought me this game and got a copy for himself, now he's watching Agito and really enjoying it. I'm loving this game. I never played the first one but I'm really enjoying this one. I don't use the bike so much so I don't get annoyed by the crappy controls but I do have one thing that I hate. I go through the missions and I think I do a great job and I feel like I don't get hit at all and I can't get higher than a C ranking. I've read that it has something to do with how much XP you get during the mission and how much damage you take and the difficulty ranking you do the mission on. If C is the best rank I can get on the missions until I go through on higher difficulties, I'll take it. I just hate how I feel like I'm untouchable and the rank makes me think I sucked.

Still, love the game.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron

Post by takenoko »

I never confirmed it, but someone said it has to do with how large of a combo you get, points, minus the damage you take. I went back and got an A on the first couple of missions.

I haven't unlocked any figures yet, but those would help too. I feel like I'm missing something though, since it seems like they'd unlock those sooner
kyoichikiller90
Team Gaim
Team Gaim

You must unlock the survival mode first and play survival mode to unlock the figure. Then you can purchase the figures at shop

Return to “Games”