2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Agito
Dreamy: Takanashi Rin
Favorite Actor?: Ayumi Kinoshita
Favorite Band: Back-On
My boom: Cardfight!! Vanguard
Quote: "Henshin!"

Digimon Masters Online?

Post by LanEvoXRacer »

Hey, I was wondering if anyone here on the forums play Digimon Masters Online? I just downloaded the game, and I have a lot of questions... If you do play, hit me up, and could we please exchange contacts. Thanks.
darkmage02
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Kamen Rider 555
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Ryuki
Dreamy: Miu from Fourze
Favorite Band: The GazettE
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
My boom: DIGIMON!
Quote: I devour your dreams as I watch you despair.

Re: Digimon Masters Online?

Post by darkmage02 »

Hey wassup? I'm currently playing DMO, Seraphimon server. I've been playing for over a month, still considered new but if you have some basic questions I should be able to help.
Complete. Start Up. 3. 2. 1. Time Out. Reformation.
LanEvoXRacer
Team Gaim
Team Gaim
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Faiz
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Agito
Dreamy: Takanashi Rin
Favorite Actor?: Ayumi Kinoshita
Favorite Band: Back-On
My boom: Cardfight!! Vanguard
Quote: "Henshin!"

Post by LanEvoXRacer »

I am currently playing in the Beelzemon server. Iono, the game seems to be lacking a tutorial, and everything is you learn is based off a dialouge... Kind of a turned-off. Just wondering, my inventory box is filled with junk items, and it is hard to quest for new ones. Are there ones that are super important, if so, how can I use them. Or even better, is there another deposit box? Lastly, sometimes when I am on the field, there is this Emergency signal, what does that mean? Thanks again for your help.
darkmage02
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Kamen Rider 555
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Ryuki
Dreamy: Miu from Fourze
Favorite Band: The GazettE
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
My boom: DIGIMON!
Quote: I devour your dreams as I watch you despair.

Post by darkmage02 »

I agree on the lack of tutorial. It frustrates those new to the games but once you get the hang of it you should be fine. As for the inventory, well during certain events they give inventory expansion... OR you can always buy them. But I say wait for event. As for what items to keep, well always keep healing items, jump boosters, and make sure you have some space to collect quest items. Once you complete the quests, the items disappear so you will have free space again. Sell off what you don't need. There is a storage that you can keep excessive items, but even those have limited space. Emergency signal is to tell you that there are boss appearance on a certain map, you can ignore it unless you intend to fight the boss.
Complete. Start Up. 3. 2. 1. Time Out. Reformation.
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

I'm on Lucemon. Played for two big stints over the past two years. My opinions.

Translation on the English version is shit. I don't even bother reading the text anymore and just go to the objective markers.

Leveling is shit as well. On ones first mon on a character, it's questing up until Oil Refinery, when you can then grind on DexDoruGreymon until 50ish then go to File Island til end game. Whole bunch of zones wasted. Although this makes leveling easier then it was prior to File Island being patched in. Don't even bother doing Dark Tower Wasteland at level unless you have a mon that has access to an armour digivolution.

Cash Shop is bullshit. I'm all for dropping coin on a freemium game. But the fact that all the costumes expire is rubbish. The pricing on the digieggs is far too much for something that has a random size, and with size contributing to stats, it's kind of bullshit.

However, the number of mons available is good, and grinding is something you have to do far less of now then earlier on in the games run cycle.

Return to “Games”