New Kamen Rider game announced for PS2.

Super Console Wars: Original Generation
大変身
Save the life
Favorite Actor?: Nobuyuki Hiyama

Re: New Kamen Rider game announced for PS2.

Post by 大変身 »

well i played the Wii Version, and going to note some things that are in the game

In Climax Mode, you're forced to play as Double, but you also run into other riders that i believe weren't in the PS2 version such as
Kaixa
Punch Hopper
and Kick Hopper

As you played through Double's Climax Mode, you unlock other people's Climax Mode which are nowhere as long as Double's

the two hardest ones were Kuuga's Climax Mode and Agito's
Kuuga's because you're straight up duking it out with the Magma Dopant and really, the only way to do damage to him is to use your Special
Agito's because you're also duking it out with the Magma Dopant but you're G3-X for the first part of the stage, which as people said in the PS2, he was a incomplete character, but guess what? he's still an incomplete character

Kuuga's makes it up for the hard Dopant by having missions that involve one hitting minions with your Rider Kick/whatever
Agito's makes it up for the fact that you only need to knock the Dopant down to half health

also note that the Magma Dopant was really annoying for me considering that he had raining Magma which became a major nuisance

Double himself became confusing to play as at first until i learned how to switch Gaia Memories and how the Maximum Drive works, activating Maximum Drive isn't required to do your Super Special, it just increases your abilities such as on CJ, you move significantly faster, CT you shoot tornadoes at full blast

I also learned how ridiculous Den-O Gun Form is >>"
Twitter
iamawesome.com
TAKBonez
Kamen Rider Club
Kamen Rider Club
Favorite series: Kyouryuuger/Gokaiger
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Fourze
Dreamy: Luka Milfy
Favorite Actor?: None
Favorite Band: Punk & Crust
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Quote: Hime hime hime, suki suki daisuki, hime hime
Type: ESFP Performer

Post by TAKBonez »

I know this is years old(srry for the necro) but anyways u guys could make a translation script for the iso? I imagine it wouldn't be a problem as its just a script. People would just dl the script and put it where it respectively gos for their PS2 Emu. U wouldn't be providing the actual game.
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Post by Phoenix512 »

Properly not since it's more work than it's worth. There's a reason why fan translations of games take years and I doubt it would be easy as you claim it to be.
TAKBonez
Kamen Rider Club
Kamen Rider Club
Favorite series: Kyouryuuger/Gokaiger
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Fourze
Dreamy: Luka Milfy
Favorite Actor?: None
Favorite Band: Punk & Crust
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Quote: Hime hime hime, suki suki daisuki, hime hime
Type: ESFP Performer

Post by TAKBonez »

I have no knowledge of fansubbing/translation and that it would take years. Plus I never said it was so easy. I just said it probably wouldn't be a problem. As in legal/copyright. Its cool tho I've pretty much beaten it. Just missing a few cards and need to S rank the rest of lvl 2 & 3. Also how to use Basshaa Magnum with Kiva? In Emperor Form I can use Dogga Hammer & Garulu Sabre. To bad like Kuuga or Den-O u can't chose one of those 3 forms at char sel.

Return to “Games”