Power Rangers Megaforce teaser

Forum for any member who isn't in the NoPowerRangers group. Talk about Americanized shows like Power Rangers and Dragon Knight here.
Coldfission
Infinity
Alignment: Lawful Neutral

Re: Power Rangers Megaforce teaser

Post by Coldfission »

I wonder how THAT will turn out.
JT515
Infinity
Favorite series: Super Sentai
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider
Dreamy: mao ichimichi
Favorite Band: M.O.V.E

Post by JT515 »

TheLastTatlFan wrote:So according to the official character descriptions on Nick's website, Jake, the black ranger, is going to have a huge crush on Gia, the yellow ranger.

And given how short these little blurbs are, that they included that little tidbit in there means it's going to be a pretty major part of his character.

And for those of you who skipped Goseiger, here's why I bring this up: GoseiBlack and Yellow were SIBLINGS.

This could be either the best or worst idea ever. Either way, I'll be sure to tune in!
lol i got a kick out of that .
Coldfission wrote:I wonder how THAT will turn out.
I dont wanna know lol jk
locuas
Crossing a Millennium

Post by locuas »

i have seen some previews in jefusion, and so far i'm liking it. it feels better than samurai and, altough the smart one said one of those lines you don't say in real life ("it's scientifically impossible") it didn't make me hit my head against a wall like goseiger did, so that's a good thing...
FangTrigger
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Decade
2nd Favorite Series: OOO
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Kamen Rider Sentai
Quote: Impossible is nothing.....Master everything!

Post by FangTrigger »

From the preview I saw, we're getting a mix of Kamen Rider Decade, Goseiger, and Gokaiger. So far, my only complaint is that they don't need to call out their color/title during the transformation. It's kinda pointless. But, I still have high hopes for it.

Return to “Americanized stuff”