MegaRanger.... Power Rangers done right.

Forum for any member who isn't in the NoPowerRangers group. Talk about Americanized shows like Power Rangers and Dragon Knight here.
Sexy_RoboVoice
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Dekaranger
2nd Favorite Series: Maskman
Favorite Actor?: Johnny Depp
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Tokusatsu
Quote: 'If you can't learn to love yourself... how the hell are you gonna love anybody else?' - RuPaul Charles

MegaRanger.... Power Rangers done right.

Post by Sexy_RoboVoice »

I once read somewhere that the general opinion of MegaRanger was that it was 'Power Rangers done right'. and I agree with that statement.

although its not that hard considering many of the sentai programs tend to be of a far superior quality to the watered down versions shown in the states.

I rather like how these Rangers gain their powers through a video game, that is certainly different.

I look forward to seeing this series completed. Keep up the good work TVN! :mrgreen:
Gfawkes77
Team Gaim
Team Gaim
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Black
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Kabuto
Favorite Actor?: Hiroshi Fujioka
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Kamen Rider
Quote: I am me and that is all there is to see.

Re: MegaRanger.... Power Rangers done right.

Post by Gfawkes77 »

yeah I'm liking it so far even with the Nejirejia battleship having the Tardis sound in the second ep.
A billion lives can surround a star yet if that star should fade few will ever be lost.

"We are Rangers. We walk in the dark places no others dare enter. We stand on the bridge, and no one may pass. We live for the one we die for the one."
Kamen Rider Raven
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: Double
2nd Favorite Series: Kabuto
Dreamy: Shotaro
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Re: MegaRanger.... Power Rangers done right.

Post by Kamen Rider Raven »

If we're talking about the first season of PR then I can agree with that. Sentai usually is better than PR for the most part, but Power Rangers in Space, which was adapted from Megaranger, was pretty damn good. Possibly because that was when they started to be less....er...campy I guess.

Megaranger is among my top three sentai series. The other two are Majiranger and Timeranger.

Return to “Americanized stuff”