Kamen Rider to Power Rider? The Fail continues.

Forum for any member who isn't in the NoPowerRangers group. Talk about Americanized shows like Power Rangers and Dragon Knight here.
rizefall
Swedish Meatball
Alignment: Neutral Good

Re: Kamen Rider to Power Rider? The Fail continues.

Post by rizefall »

OOOKaiser wrote:
rizefall wrote:I would not mind a Decade adaption as a whole. I for one still thinks it's a good show, also a good one to start with as you get a glimpse of how the other riders look like.

Much fun shit could be done with decade, if done right.
if they do adapt Decade then they'll probably have to cross Power Rangers Samurai into one or two episodes.
Not really. Remember/Know of Zyu2? Everything can be fixed if they just plan it well and how they are gonna bring it over. Kamen Rider Decade would have been great now as they have the Samurai series going, then by making a crossover you help promote the other show aswell.

Still having two series to work with might way to much.
"Lady Luck is smilin"
FangTrigger
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Decade
2nd Favorite Series: OOO
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Kamen Rider Sentai
Quote: Impossible is nothing.....Master everything!

Post by FangTrigger »

OOOKaiser wrote:What I really what to see is they adapt kamen rider 555 and use Kamen Rider Kaixa Break form which was never seen in the series or the form could be fake... but I would still like to see it if steven wang adapts 555. Still not liking the power rider thing..
Break Form is actually fake. Does look cool though.
OOOKaiser
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by OOOKaiser »

FangTrigger wrote:
OOOKaiser wrote:What I really what to see is they adapt kamen rider 555 and use Kamen Rider Kaixa Break form which was never seen in the series or the form could be fake... but I would still like to see it if steven wang adapts 555. Still not liking the power rider thing..
Break Form is actually fake. Does look cool though.

Break Form was FAKE D: damn photoshop T_T

Return to “Americanized stuff”