Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

KR Kiva 19 released

Post by takenoko »

I hate to admit it, but I kind of enjoyed this episode.

Spoiler
Gah, if Otoya is possessing Wataru, that means Otoya's dead in the present day too. Those young people sure die easily

Oh God, it's the female Rider curse. I really it when Toei teases us like that

Hey, new battle song, neat

Since everything else is taken, does Kiva Otoya Form have Otoya becoming Wataru's pants?

Edit: Now we're all caught up. Go us!
Ryuta
Favorite series: Kiva
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger
Dreamy: Mele

Re: KR Kiva 19 released

Post by Ryuta »

I've been lurking for years now. I joined today because of your Picture. Well Done, Sir, Well Done.

Oh...the show, I'm downloading it now XD

I will EDIT when I see it.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron

Post by takenoko »

Actually, just hit reply and write a new post. I don't think people go back to read edited posts.

Glad people thought my edited picture was amusing XD Dare I say... people liked it? No... no I daren't. I actually kind of scares me XD
LitespeedEXE
Kamen Knight
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Decade
2nd Favorite Series: Any other KR Series
Dreamy: Rina Aizawa
Favorite Band: Tetra-FANG
My boom: Decade

Post by LitespeedEXE »

Just waiting for the Megaupload version :D
Will edit when I see it no doubt.

But I can provide some information on the new Battle Song - ~Innocent Trap~ (Basshaa's Theme) performed by Tetra-Fang, available on the Tetra Fang mini album when it's released!
- LitespeedEXE
"I'm a just a passing through Kamen Rider... better remember that."
getIGNITED.co.uk
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron

Post by takenoko »

LitespeedEXE wrote:Just waiting for the Megaupload version :D
Will edit when I see it no doubt.
Like I said in just the post above you, just hit the reply button and do a new post. If you edit it, most people probably won't see it
LitespeedEXE
Kamen Knight
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Decade
2nd Favorite Series: Any other KR Series
Dreamy: Rina Aizawa
Favorite Band: Tetra-FANG
My boom: Decade

Post by LitespeedEXE »

Okay, it has been watched.
And that was pretty awesome!

Spoiler
Does Kurenai-Wataru remind anyone of Captain Jack Sparrow at all? When he first arrived was hysterical!

Nago and Megumi actually showed some team work for once, which I was quite suprised to see.

Plus the trailer at the end. Wooooooooow King of Hell Castle looks truly awesome.

Thanks for the sub, and can't wait for the next one!
- LitespeedEXE
"I'm a just a passing through Kamen Rider... better remember that."
getIGNITED.co.uk
Raida|23
Crossing a Millennium
Favorite series: too much to list

Post by Raida|23 »

Just had a 3 EPs Kiva immersion. This last one is actually very cool. Otoya possessin Wataru [the Friedkin citation was first rate], those three guys beaten from everyone, the new ED theme [Reimon, the innocent trap, ahahha].

Now we know for sure that also Otoya is dead in 2008. By the way, we know also that Kiva in the past was evil.

When they went to the holy man, I've thought "but...that's james Senese!" [a neapolitan-american jazzman]

Spoiler

But maybe it's not him...
Silent_X
Salami Commander
Favorite series: Den-O
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Post by Silent_X »

Oh the hijinks!

The Otoya possessing Wataru seems like a combination of Momo and Ura.
Turning a wimp into a baddass and a flirtatious ladies' man.

Silly Yuri&Daughter, people without a Y chromosome can't be Kamen Riders.
At least not for long.
I may be lying
Disclaimer: I do not endorse HeadOn; it is barely anything more than a stick of wax. I am simply using it as a Transformers joke.
KickHopper
Kamen Knight
Favorite series: KR W & Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Keitei Sousakan 7
Dreamy: Why yes I am
Favorite Actor?: Watanabe Hiroyuki
Favorite Band: Royksopp
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Film Noir
Quote: "Walking the path of Hell, the man who serves no one."

Post by KickHopper »

I probably would have edited the pic from the GTO Live Action series opening, but then maybe it wouldn't have been as funny. Oh well. Wataru needs to get possessed by Otoya more often!
ImageImage
Raida|23
Crossing a Millennium

Post by Raida|23 »

I srsly thought Megumi was going to transform...

Oh, and...the church isnt the same of the 1st episode? I would like to check by myself, but the DVD with the first eps isnt here now:-(
Aoiblue
Everything is drama!
Favorite series: Trick
Dreamy: Haga Yuria
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Gransazer

Post by Aoiblue »

wow, he did a REALLY GOOD otoya, It was like I was looking into otoya himself
Bauffie
Save the life
Dreamy: Nakatsu Shuichi
Favorite Actor?: Matsuyama Kenichi
Favorite Band: Gazette
My boom: Hayami's trendy hat

Post by Bauffie »

Oh goodness. It was great that 18 and 19 was released together. 18 made me lose hope, but 19 is like a new beginning. I'll just do as if I never saw 18.

I laughed so hard when Wataru was possessed by Otoya. His manner and gesture were hilarious. When his head did a 180°, I was reminded of Oscar from Hana Kimi who did the same thing after being possessed. XD Though, shouldn't Otoya know the name of his son? o_O It seems like Otoya taught tons of people how to live life but never taught Wataru anything. Oh, sad child. :(

Nago. omg Nago was so cool in this ep. He stopped being so stuck up and did silly things with the rest of the gang. XD Seeing him talk about age with Kengo makes him so... human. It's like "You are human. I am human too." It's a totally new feeling. XD Also, he did effective teamwork with Megumi? It's such an unusual but nice character change. Maybe the button from ep 18 is a magical button.

And wow... Master and Jirou are ravenous fanboys. Awesome. Susan does the same effect to Jirou as coffee. Awesome.

Kiva 19 BANZAI!

Spoiler
Ah yeah, it's the same church from the first ep, but it's also the SAME door that was scratched in that ep.
Image ep 19

ImageImage ep1
Don't think that by putting a bush there, I won't be able to notice that its the same door! Cheap TV people. They totally forgot that there were already 3 scratches on it.
Raida|23
Crossing a Millennium

Post by Raida|23 »

Bauffie wrote:Oh goodness. It was great that 18 and 19 was released together. 18 made me lose hope, but 19 is like a new beginning. I'll just do as if I never saw 18.

I laughed so hard when Wataru was possessed by Otoya. His manner and gesture were hilarious. When his head did a 180°, I was reminded of Oscar from Hana Kimi who did the same thing after being possessed. XD Though, shouldn't Otoya know the name of his son? o_O It seems like Otoya taught tons of people how to live life but never taught Wataru anything. Oh, sad child. :(

Nago. omg Nago was so cool in this ep. He stopped being so stuck up and did silly things with the rest of the gang. XD Seeing him talk about age with Kengo makes him so... human. It's like "You are human. I am human too." It's a totally new feeling. XD Also, he did effective teamwork with Megumi? It's such an unusual but nice character change. Maybe the button from ep 18 is a magical button.

And wow... Master and Jirou are ravenous fanboys. Awesome. Susan does the same effect to Jirou as coffee. Awesome.

Kiva 19 BANZAI!

Spoiler
Ah yeah, it's the same church from the first ep, but it's also the SAME door that was scratched in that ep.
Image ep 19

ImageImage ep1
Don't think that by putting a bush there, I won't be able to notice that its the same door! Cheap TV people. They totally forgot that there were already 3 scratches on it.
You know, I was thinkin...maybe the church/door thing is like an inside joke, coz Yuri throws the flowers in the air like she did, and so maybe...mmh...

Nah, they're just being cheap.

ETA: you can find a bit of info about Onyanko Club [the idol group Susan Kumiko Yamamoto was part of] at Idollica.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron

Post by takenoko »

Silent_X wrote:Silly Yuri&Daughter, people without a Y chromosome can't be Kamen Riders.
At least not for long.
That kind of annoys me. It's like waiting years to see something and not getting it.
Bauffie wrote:Oh goodness. It was great that 18 and 19 was released together. 18 made me lose hope, but 19 is like a new beginning. I'll just do as if I never saw 18.
Yeah, it's like they rebooted the characters in 19. It's like all the modern characters decided to stop acting like assholes. Kengo's back, and he's great. Nago's... no longer insane. And it's back to the good parallels between Wataru/Otoya Megumi/Yuri stuff.

Plus it's interesting to see Rook back in the 80's while a different monster (you should recognize the villain's voice actor) rampages in the future. It breaks the "well the 80's people tried to stop the Fangire, now Wataru has to transform into Kiva to clean it up" cycle
Bauffie
Save the life
Dreamy: Nakatsu Shuichi
Favorite Actor?: Matsuyama Kenichi
Favorite Band: Gazette
My boom: Hayami's trendy hat

Post by Bauffie »

It's Nakao Ryusei! :D <33 Also the voice of Jelly-chicken imagin and Agent Umbrella! (what was it again? Abrella? Abrela? Abrera? Ret's lock?)

I never really liked Kengo from the rock band arc, but I kinda like him now. His definition of rock is funny. xD I had a feeling that he would become the next IXA because Nago was supposed to... jump off a bridge(euphemism), but I wonder if the ones with XX chromosomes will become IXA first.

Return to “Kamen Rider Kiva”